Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Long Road Ahead

+6
Kassina
Calliara
Iauron
Abraxas
Lobo
Kraven Shadow
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Long Road Ahead - Page 3 Empty Re: The Long Road Ahead

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 pm

"Unfortunately, you know little of true taint. But that is a story for another time." he winked at Calliara.

"This Vigils keep is an ancient human fortress, one of the first to be built by the humans who had driven my people into hiding, and worse." he started with a snear.

"However, it has long ago gone into disarray, as most people took it for being haunted. However, what had happened there during one of the blights was unforgivable, one of the Warden Commanders had allowed blood magic to be performed in that place. This created a small rift between the fade and this realm which has gone unchecked for so long. Now many more rifts have opened, and beings are starting to come through , beings without the need for a host to carry them across the boundaries."

He paused for a moment, allowing these horrid details to sink in before he continued.

"Some have already escaped the confines of the keep, yet others still linger there, as if something is holding them. If something has gotten through that can keep a demon in its place, then we have much to fear indeed."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Calliara's shoulders tensed, and if looks could kill, Kraven would be dead on the ground.

''I know little of true taint? What is true taint for you, if I may ask?'' She said, her voice as sweet as calm as always, but said with gritted teeth.

''That Keep must be investigated. If one Commander allowed that, it's our duty to solve it''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Kraven sighed heavily, as if something weighed on his soul. And looked at Calliara as he once again got to his feet, shrugging his cloak from his shoulders, and let it fall to the ground behind him.

"I understand that you have joined with the taint of a darkspawn. But there is far greater taints than that I am afraid, if you promise, on your life, that what I am about to tell you will not leave this circle, then I will show you what true taint is."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Kassina was glad she was in wolf form as she watched and listened. If she'd had the physical equipment to talk she didn't think she could stop the questions from pouring out. There was so much being discussed that she didn't understand! So much about being an elf that she didn't know. In many ways she was as ignorant as the average human about being an elf as these people talked about it. But she couldn't speak, and the tattooed wolf had taken the alpha role and she must defer to that. So instead she filed away all that was said so she could question Dartmoor later. He seemed to understand what was going on.

Thankfully Dartmoor had seemed to calm down. He was still upset and in obvious awe of the strange talk and even stranger visions, but he wasn't shaking nearly as badly. The visions the stranger had produced had caused her to growl and whine in concern, but she followed the tattooed wolf's lead and stood her ground.

As things progressed she slowly gained the pups back to snuggle with her and Dartmoor and that made her feel a fair bit better about the situation. Whatever unnaturalness there was to this stranger he obviously cared for his lizard pup and she didn't belive he would hurt them when the lizard was near. The halla also seemed okay with his prescence and that was a great balm to her frayed nerves. Halla were one thing about elves she did know quite well as she had met and communicated with several travelling with passing elves over the years. They were smarter than most humans as far as she was concerned and she trusted their judgement.

One thing she did understand was that there were more bad dark things that needed to be stopped and the stranger wanted the help of her new pack. She was anxious to get to her wolf pack and prepare them for the move if they would go with her. Despite her anxiety she found it hard to stay constantly on edge in this form, the wolf emotions and instincts mingling with her own. Slowly she laid down and laid her head on Dartmoor's leg, still keeping her eyes on the stranger. She let out a low woof/whine to tell the other pups to settle down and lay down with her until the talking was done.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 pm

''My whole life is an oath'' Calliara said firmly. One step to the front. Damn her curiosity and her thirst for knowing everything.

''I am the Wolf, my father's daughter and one of the Elvhenan. I was raised in our people's ways, I just have my bow and my word. I swear on everything I am, on the love I once had'' She looked briefly at Drake, and offered him the sweet, shy smile that just came up with him, and then again at Kraven. '', on the love I have again, that what you are about to tell me will not leave my lips. This I swear, on my life''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:23 pm

As those words escaped Calliana's mouth, the air before her seemed to hum and shimmer, as if a great heat had suddenly struck the area.

A a dark, inky, swirling mist enveloped Kraven, removing him from sight. And just as easily as it had come, it was gone, and so was Kraven. Replacing him was a dark figure, covered in what could only be described shadows, they whipped around him, and flowed about him like a fog. Two points of purple light could barely be seen within the darkness, crackling of energy shifting back and forth, seemingly to float inside the nothingness.

What could have been the sleeve of such a cloak raised up, and out from within the darkness a bony hand appear, sharp talons tipped the ends of the fingers, and a black oozing liquid dripped from them.

The other arm raised, and flung back the darkness that enveloped this beings head, only to show the horror that laid behind. Its face seemed to flow, and drip with the same ooze that fell from the tips of its fingers. Where eyes should have been, only empty sockets remained, an eerie purple glow seemed to float within them, almost like wisps found deep within the forests, luring people into the depths to be lost forever.

Then with a flash, all returned to normal, Kraven stood there, his head hung low with sadness, and in a soft trembling voice, he spoke, "I fell in the first blight, but not by the hand of darkspawn or man. I was about the fell a swarm of darkspawn, as a pain ripped through my very spirit and wrapped itself around my very life force. The last thing I saw, was the swarm rushed over me, blades swinging, before their blades hit home I was swept away into darkness " He seemed to tremble, as the story went on.

"Is there life after death? That is a question that all mortal beings have asked. The answer is yes. But it is not what we think it might be. For those blessed with the gift to access the fade, and draw upon its powers, we are cursed beyond the reaches of death as our spirit is drawn into the fade. If this is to happen, a demon of pride or lust can enter it, and take it with them into this realm."

He paused a moment, feeling weak, he collapsed onto the ground, his back against the stone in which he used to sit. His hands covered his face, and when he looked up, tears of blood streamed from his eyes.

"I met this demon of pride, and felt its hunger for the power that I possessed. You see, I was unique, I had a natural connection to the fade, one that require no training, and no studying, I could bend it with the force of my will alone. And this demon knew that. However, what it did not know, is that I am free willed in the fade, or any realm I choose to travel. So I leaped at the beast, we wrestled for a time, our powers clashing against each other, pushing back the darkness."

He tried to stand, but he could not, as the multiple transformation in such a short period of time, had weakened him. He grabbed his flask, and with hands shaking, brought it to his lips, and emptied it.

A life force seemed to flow through him, filling him with strength and power, as he rose to his feet, his eyes flaring, and his chest heaving. To the keen ears to the elves, all could hear the power of his heart thunder in their ears.

"With what I thought was my last stand, I gathered up what was left of my power, and struck the demon down. However, I was not prepared for what came next. I was blown from my feet, and the power of the demon seemed to take hold, as it surged inside me. As the pain left my body, I was still in full control, somehow, I had managed to reverse what this demon had tried to do to me, I had taken it into myself. At that very moment, I awoke still in complete darkness, for I had been buried inside the tomb of the honored dead, my sword and my armor with me."

He stopped, took a deep breath, as more tears of blood ran down his cheeks.

"When I awoke, everything had changed, 200 years had pasted, and the first blight was just ending, and the thaw was upon us. So I ventured out, and slew all darkspawn in my wake, gathering their blood, and drinking heavily upon it. This I have done for 1200 years, since my awakening."

"This Calliara, my child, this is what True taint is. I can never touch another living soul, for fear of drawing their life force into me. I can never love again, or enjoy the taste of good food. I am eternal, this is the curse I bare. Nor can I enter the long sleep like other elves who grow weary of life."

With those final words, he slumped to his stone, and looked at Calliara with Sorrow.

Last edited by Kraven Shadow on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Iauron Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

The mysterious elf spoke, and Fa'hallen moved a little to Calliara's side, nuzzling at her comfortingly as the pain of their tainted conversation swelled over her. Then, there was a flash, and Fa'hallen looked up, startled, just as Iauron did. Both halla and elf stared with a mix of horror and awe at the . . . creature which stood before them before it was again replaced with the elf's more familiar shape.

Iauron listened, and Fa'hallen listened, to his tale. Short as it was, it seemed to speak of every year of that millenia he'd lived, utterly alone and cursed. Fa'hallen moved again, wanting to give him comfort as she had given to Calliara, but Iauron gently placed his hand on her back, ans sadly shook her head. She could not touch him - he would not have allowed her to put herself in that danger, even for a brother elf. She looked at him mournfully, and then lowered her head. She knew he was right. It didn't make either of them feel better, though.

"But what do you need the Commander for?" He asked finally, because there seemed little that Nygozy could do for an elven problem such as this. If 1200 years hadn't brought him any closer to a solution to whatever problem he had, how could they offer any sort of help?
Iauron
Iauron

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Kraven looked at Iauron, and with a deep sigh, replied, "At this moment, what I need from your commander is a force to go against this threat. Not even I dare go up against things such as this on my own, especially when a tear in the Veil is involved. I am a beacon to those on the other side. They will sense me, and try to break through as well, I need people with me so that they might fight them off while I close, and strengthen the veil. It takes a great deal of energy and power to close one. I will be greatly weakened once the task is done, and without protection I would surely fail."

He thought for a moment, considering his next words with care, "What I need from her after, I have already mentioned. She must have influences with the king. I wish for the Elven people to be freed from these alienages."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Kassina had just started to get comfortable snuggled with Dartmoor and the pups when the stranger suddenly changed into... a nightmare. She was instandly on her feet, fangs bared and snarling fiercly. She jumped in between the nightmare and her friends, ready to fight so they could flee. But before she could take any further action the nightmare was gone, and the stranger was there once more.

Even though she couldn't smell his emotions she could sense a great weight of sorrow, loss, and lonelyness coming from him. It was a feeling she knew only too well and she felt pity for this stranger. The danger seemed to have passed and so she sat down with Dartmoor and the pups once more, licking all three of them to reassure them.

He said he need the small alpha's help to stop some evil at a place her pack was heading anyway. Despite her reservations about this stranger she hoped the small alpha would lend her support.

He also wanted to free the elves from the alienages? Kassina knew very little of these places, but from the few things Dartmoor had said they sounded like terrible places for anyone to have to live. She wouldn't wish those places even on the disgusting humans. Freeing the elves would make Dartmoor happy she was sure, so she was all for it, all other reasons aside. When the alienages were mentioned she leaned into Dartmoor and rubbed her head against his shoulder to show her support. She also whine/barked her support to the tattooed wolf since she seemed to be able to translate the wolf language and was better able to speak for her.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Of course Calliara understood. How couldn't she? If obligued to make the choice, she would have chosen the same.

The Wolf looked at Kraven, still serious, still stoic, still calm, but her eyes softened and nodded briefly.

''I respect what you did. And I understand. I can imagine how painful your life is this way, and I am sorry if I offended you'' She smiled sadly. ''That's the choice for us, then. Die slowly and live meanwhile with pain, or live forever but die inside because you are denied to truly live the way everyone does''

She knew she would have chosen the same. The very same. The moment Duncan offered her a quick death or a slower one, she chose the slower one because she wanted vengueance, and to make a difference with every day she could grab with both hands.

She wondered how could be live without hugging her friends, holding her puppy... not touching Drake. That mere thought made her grab his hand firmly, her fingers trembling lightly. When Kassina barked at her, the Dalish lowered her free hand to pet her head tenderly, answering in her tongue. ''It is alright, cub. I am here to protect you all''

Then, composing herself, she looked at Kraven again and nodded firmly. ''I will speak in your favour with the Commander''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Cold as granite eyes kept careful watch on the man from the fade as Drake already did not like him. Tell him whom he should or should not ... not a good idea just as reacting against him just because he was not an elf was not to his liking. He despised that from any race and since he was not one most races would push away if they knew what he was his interest in this man's attitude was strongly lessened.

Kraven's display of elven background with the image of the nine did nothing to move the man as he stood there like a statue, eyes not leaving the man's visage. Each god and goddess were imaged as the energy flowed. At this point he spoke quietly, as each god and goddess came to sight.

"Elgar'nan, god of vengeance. Falon'Din, the guide. Andruil, goddess of the hunt. June, craft god. Mythal, great protector. Dirthamen, keeper of secrets. Ghilan'nain, halla mother, a beauty of white, snow and cloud. Fen'Harel, the dread wolf. Sylaise, the hearth keeper." His eyes had gone soft for these moments then hardened as soon as the images disappeared and he squeezed Calliara's hand.

Each new word still did not move the stolid man and he did not sit as bade at one point. It did not matter to him in any matter, "Nygozy was right." He spoke under his breath as everything came to a close and Calliara gave her ascent to helping this person.

The fighter had squeezed Calliara's hand back each time she had squeezed his and now he gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I need hear no more." He said quietly and took a step back.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am

It was a good day to get out into the woods for something to do. Guremi was tired of resting and even though her head was not fully healed she had to get out in the open. There was more than one reason she had wanted to get out. It was feeling a bit too harsh in the palace as it seemed some people were completely confused by seeing a qunari walking about, let alone one who sort of looked like one but didn't.

She smiled as she walked about then whistled. This was the other reason to leave. As she walked a red wolf rushed up to her side and bounded about barking at her. The fighter knelt down and petted the animal then stood as it's head snapped around and it ran off in another direction. This was unusual for her friend so she rushed after her and came to this strange circle of people. She knew of most of the people there but was just in time to see Kraven's shape changing act and stood aghast for a moment as the wolf growled.

Guremi's swords were out in her hands and she glared at the new person while Drake spoke. She slowly came forward, her eyes on the man as if he would jump at any of them in a given moment, "Is my assistance required, Calliara?" She stated evenly as she came up to Drake's side ready for action if need be, the red wolf growling on the other side.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

"You honor me with your help young elf." Kraven replied to Calliara

He wiped the sweat from his brow, an looked up, to see this giant of a woman, 2 blades drawn, ready to do battle.

"Is my assistance required, Calliara?"

Before those words truly registered in his mind, and with finely tuned instincts of years of battle, his 2 handed blade of vengeance was in his hands. And with blurred motion he was across the campsite, his blade at this strangers throat.

He knees were slightly bent, and feet firmly planted, ready to swing his blade, and cut this intruder down.

All he saw was the strings of fade energy passing in and out of her body, to swirl around her blades. He sensed something about her, and knew that she was no ordinary woman, she had some sort of affinity to the fade, faint, but still there none the less.

He sneered at her, "Who are you? And how dare you enter this place of peace with no invitation, and your weapons drawn!"

"Tell me quickly why I do not cut you down, and wear your horn as a trophy upon my belt."

As soon as the words left his mouth, he thought Horn? A qunari?
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 am

Drake was not quite as fast as Kraven but he immediately had one sword in front of the man's throat and the other pointed at where Kraven's liver would be, his growl feral and menacing as he stood there, waiting for an action out of line or in. His eyes glowed with anger as the red wolf snarled as well, both ready for an attack.

"Guremi is one of ours." He snarled deep in his throat, "Don't give Arcarla a reason to be used. She is hungry and I have no care to not give her a bite or dozens if you so much as harm a hair on this warden's head."

One tooth started to look like a fang, sliding down his lip as he sneered, "Now back yourself up, Kraven, or there will be trouble and you will never receive any help from the warden commander."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 am

It seemed that every time Kassina finally got comfortable things went to hell again. She had just settled from the strangers last change when two new threats entered the clearing. Kassina saw and smelled another wolf, and a very tall female.. what was she? She smelled of elf but also of something else, something Kassina had caught hints of in the palace and in the city, but had yet to identify.

The new arrivals smelled of aggretion and swords were drawn. Kassina was instantly on her feet, putting herself between her friends and this new danger, snarling her challenge. Her reaction was only a fraction slower than the strangers, and came about at the same time as Drake's. Drake said he knew the new arrival, that she was one of the warden pack. But Kassina had had about all she could take of this drama. Threats kept seeming to come at her from all sides. As soon as she could she was taking Dartmoor and getting out of here. The stranger would take care of the lizard pup, and the tattooed wolf and her drake mate would take care of the mabari pup.

She would wait to see what the tattooed wolf would do now, but as soon as this crisis was over she was going to get Dartmoor and get out of here, even if she had grab him by the scruff and drag him.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 am

''ENOUGH'' Calliara said firmly, eyes narrowed and walking to be close to both Kraven and Guremi. ''Down with your weapons. The both of you. Guremi, it's an order. Drake, please...''

Waiting for being obeyed, she looked again at Kraven, lowering a hand to pet softly Kassina's fur, feeling her tense muscles. ''Hush, pup. This is a friend. She should not have appeared like this, but her intentions were good. You are doing it well, pup, I'm proud of you''

Fenrir, for his part, was so delighted to see Guremi that trotted to her and stood on his back legs begging for her attention and patting her legs with his own front paws. Calliara sighed and faced Kraven.

''Please, Hahren, this is not necessary. Guremi is a Warden initiate and she was worried. There's no need to fight. Please, your weapon. We don't want anybody hurt''

She stood there, just in front of Kraven, waiting
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 am

Guremi glared at the threat who's sword was at her throat and even though she could die in the next moment she did not stir in fear. The woman was made of much sturdier stuff than that. She was slower than the two men but her swords too were aimed at a strategic location upon Kraven and against his sword. Death could easily be hers but the woman would not go down without protecting her group.

"I dare for my troop's protection and last I saw the wilds was public property, unless you have taken it upon yourself to claim it all for yourself." She snapped not caring if the weapon cut her but then both Drake and Calliara came to attention as did the young wolf by Calliara's side with the young man. Drake reacted with his protection and Calliara with her announcement to stand down. She waited, not about to trust this being with listening to Calliara. He had changed right in front of them yet the other woman was pleading for them to not fight?

"Horns regrow." She sneered, "Taking that weapon from my throat as ser Calliara has requested or does this become something else?"

Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

The lights of his eyes dimmed, as he realized that this was no enemy, he had sensed such a form before, but ones that were corrupt, and cursed with hatred and deformities.

With a blurring motion, he was back in front of his stone, the sword of vengeance sheathed, and the anger gone from his face.
"Abelas (sorry), Calliara. Ma nuvenin (as you wish)." Kraven replied directly to Calliara.

"Shanedan," Kraven said, giving a slight bow to the half Qunari woman.

"Calliara vouches for you, that is enough for me," Kraven smiled, showing his empty hands in truce.

Then his eyes flared with anger, strands of energy cascading across his face, down his arms, and filled his open hands with crackling blue flames. His smile turned to a sneer, as he looked upon Drake.

"Draw your weapons against me again and you will get your battle, and all the blood that will be spilled that day will be on your hands, not mine." Kraven promised.

As he calmed himself, the crackling flames faded into wisps of smoke, soon dissipating and leaving the smell of ozone in the air.

"Calliara, you mentioned you would vouch for me with the Warden Commander?" Kraven asked. "There is no more time to waste, I can feel the tears grow wider as stronger forces begin to claw at their hope of escape."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 pm

''Ma serannas''. Calliara bowed her head a bit, and then straightened up, still serene. ''But I'll appreciate if you stop threatening my mate, Hahren. I could get upset''

The Dalish offered Kraven a dazzling, wolvish smile. ''Now it's your choice, Hahren. We could get into the city and into our quarters in order to meet the Commander, or you can wait here for her to come. I'd prefer you to stay here though. I would not want you to go around killing human citizens because you're offended by their race'' She chuckled, then turned to face the others.

''Guremi, you'll escort Dartmoor and Kassina back, or at least closer to the city. I know Kassina is not comfortable inside buildings, so maybe you could bring them to our gardens. Oh, and Dartmoor...'' She picked Fenrir up and kissed his little head; the pup licked her nose, waving his tail. Then, Calli gave him to Dartmoor. ''Please take him with you. If not, I'm afraid he would wander after any creature he could find to play. He can play later with his new lizard friend''

Smiling at them, she looked at Iauron while petting softly Fa'hallen's soft fur. ''Lethallin, your halla is here so it's your choice. I'd prefer you to go back with them, though''

''Emma lath (My love)''. Finally, Calliara looked at Drake and took his hand. ''I need you to go fast and inform the Commander about this, and ask her to come. Tell her to leave Macha in charge meanwhile, and to bring Kai. If she wants someone else to come, warn her about our guest's dislike for non elves; we don't want more misunderstanding. I will wait here until you're back with her''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 pm

"I shall respect your wishes Calliara, and not kill your mate." Kraven said with a sigh.

"Yes I would prefer to stay out here, where i can still see the stars, and bath in the light of the moon. It is more peaceful out here. I know you fear for these humans, however I will not go spilling their blood..." he paused a moment, and with an evil grin he continued, " ...yet."

As Calliara gave her orders to the rest of the group, Kraven could not help but smile with pride, knowing an Elf was in charge.

He sat upon his stone, and reached into a satchel he kept beneath his dark cloak, a took out a vial of thick dark red liquid, and with a flick of is thumb, he uncorked it, and poured it into his mouth, sighing with pleasure, as the warm thick liquid filled his mouth, and flowed slowly down his throat.

With a flex of his fist, he crushed the vial in his hand, and threw what remained of the vial into the fire, blue flames flared up, as whatever was in that vial entered the heat and was absorbed into the flames.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Kassina listened to the tattooed wolf's orders, but she did not wish to obey them. She did not want to go back into the city with the tall not-elf. Her and Dartmoor had left this city this morning on a mission she did not wish to abandon.

As she stood down from her attack stance she looked to the tattooed elf and shook her head and whined. She then pushed Dartmoor's leg with her head several times, then began trotting off into the trees. She stopped after a few paces to see if he would follow her, and gave a soft woof to say "come here". Maybe the tattooed wolf or the small alpha could teach him to understand wolf speak.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 pm

''She wishes you to go with her, Dartmoor'' Calliara translated with a soft smile, then she looked at Kassina again to speak to her in her language. ''If you're staying with the Wardens, pup, you'll have to learn how to obey. If you tell me what do you want, I'll be able to understand and let you go, but if not, you will go with Guremi and Dartmoor as I said''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

A grin spread across his face as his eyes narrowed while looking at this apparition of a man then it disappeared just as quickly as it came to him, "You could try." he stated evenly as Calliara took his hand.

He looked at the others for a moment then back into Calli's eyes, "Tell her to bring Kai? You think she has a choice in that matter?" He snorted to show how he felt about the chances of Nygozy coming without Kai, "Leader she may be but that is one thing she has no control over. Your cousin is the most determined I have yet to see." He smirked, amused then glanced at Kraven knowing the man would not know the in joke of it all.

"I will go get her." Drake said then kissed her gently upon the lips, "Emma fen lath (my wolf love), I will do as you say and return the little fiend to your side."

Drake was no warden and never would be so he never considered any orders to be his to follow unless they were Nygozy's. He only followed Calliara's because he loved her and she never was forceful about it but if Macha gave him any orders he'd ignore them unless she asked.

He slowly let her hand go as he turned away and all but disappeared into the woods, an enigma all on his own.

Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

"Ma serannas." She bade Kraven as she watched the man named Drake leave then turned to face Calliara, "If you wish me to leave then I can; however, it may be better if I stayed with you, may it not?"

Unfortunately, one of the reasons she wished to stay was not only to keep Calliara company but also because her head was throbbing. It would take a few more healing sessions to get that crack under control but until then she would have these painful spells. Apparently when horns were broken like hers was it made more damage than just hitting one's head. But the woman would not say that out loud.

The wolf beside her had calmed, nuzzling up to her leg and watching the proceedings.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Kassina was not used to following orders from one who was not the pack alpha. But she knew this one stood in the alpha's place at the moment.
Dartmoor had sort of explained what they were doing, but she thought she should as well. She didn't want to lose her new pack before she really got into it.

Reluctantly she shifted to elf form. None here seemed like they would react too badly and most knew what she was already.
Slowly she walked up to the tattoed wolf and bowed her head in apology."Small alpha send Kassina and Dartmoor to talk wolf pack. Move wolf pack with warden pack. Kassina talk pack alpha. Wolves hunt for warden pack. Bring meat for to burn." She looked down at her feet like a child that had misbehaved. "Kassina and Dartmoor go wolves? Kassina need forest.... please?" Slowly Kassina looked up at the tattooed elf and gave her a sad puppy eyed look.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next