Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

CALLING - Anyone Left?

+7
Margaid
Ianto
Damien Zeehem
Dragonis
Nygozy
Swift_Assassin
Calliara
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING - Anyone Left?

Post  Nygozy Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:39 pm

*pounce snug Lith*

Ok so any characters people want me to keep? Besides Drake. *glances at Calli Smile*
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALLING - Anyone Left? - Page 2 Empty So..

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:03 am

This is awkward..

Yeah, um...I never died, despite my total absence for what seemed like forever. I apologize for any trouble that it caused when I left, but now I'm back to stay if you guys will have me. Long story short of what's been going on, my Live is kind of in a standstill atm, and there's a lot of personal things kind of weighing on me that I'd rather not discuss here.

However, I decided to come back here after I heard about the forum restart from Ny, hopefully no one minds my sudden return or is annoyed with me that I dropped it all (Of course I can't blame you if you are).

I'm really hoping that joining the forum, talking again with people I haven't seen in aged, as well as meeting those of you that I never really did meet will kind of help me feel better about how things are going. Like I said, everything is at a stand still, so being an active part of this group is something that I have nothing but time for.

With all that said and done, I do have some things to kind of...admit? I don't know if that's the right word really, but anyways..

I haven't been doing any real sort of role playing since I left the forum, so I'm sure I'll be rusty at it for quite sometime. And I'd kind of like to give you all an apology in advance. I'm an awful writer, I know that. I always have been, and because of that I have always been very self-conscious about it. Even before I left this forum so long ago I always hated my own posts, especially compared to the posts of other people who are so much more descriptive and elegant. It seemed that everyone around me always wrote such long and detailed replies that were fun to read, where as mine were always short, redundant and meaningless. My self confidence always lowered and I feared being judged. None of that has changed in my absence, I'm still terrified of posting anything at all, including this right now.

If everyone here can accept my long winded whining and bear with me for a while, I promise you that I'll be doing my best from here on out, and maybe I'll even improve, who knows?

Anyway, I planned to get back into the roles of Kai and possibly Hikaru as well, though she never did as much as Kai. There's also a third character I was considering, if it's allowed, but I don't want to give anything away for it yet. It still needs a lot more thought before I can even ask if it would be okay to have a third character.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:20 am

Ny: Keep Sinjan and Jezarine! At least those. You were awesome at keeping up with them, and I think those three (Drake, Sinjan and Jez) are very important, apart from Nyggy of course. The only other character from you I remember is Pendra... oh, and Guremi. Up to you, but pleeeease *begs* keep those three at least.

Hiku: Nice to have you back, and welcome Smile and please don't feel bad about your posts. English is not my main language, so I am very aware that I always make mistakes. Nobody here is going to judge you
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:24 pm

*pounce snuggles Hika*

Gods gal you never believe me that you do well. Please, trust me that you are good and we all loved having you here. I will love having Kai and Hikaru and even another character.

We are all here to play, have fun and enjoy being around the people who have meant so much to us while being together here. I'm so happy to have you return!
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Zeehem Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Calli: You know, if you can find a way to sneak a tiefling into DA's universe, I'll be happy to bring him back. Until then, you're all stuck with a bad-mouthed elven Napoleon wannabe. Sorry about that.

I didn't get a real shot at participating in this forum's adventures, so I will let you sort out which characters to keep and which ones to ditch, just know that it's seriously good to see everyone answering the call ! Any news from Final, by any chance ?

Well, back to the wikis I go, see you on scene !

Damien Zeehem

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Damien: Well, the only horned and bad tempered thing I can think about is a qunari Razz but having the behaviour in an elf would be fun too! Also, this Calliara and the Calliara of Forgotten Realms only share the name and a bit of the looks, they are nothing alike in behaviour lol

Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:57 am

Nygozy wrote:*pounce snug Lith*

Ok so any characters people want me to keep? Besides Drake. *glances at Calli Smile*
*return pounces* hihi

If u want to keep going with Sinjan, Lith will b around Razz

PS. The mobile version and the website versions of this page aren't loading correctly on mY phone. If u want I can take a look at the theme HTML, its what I do at work sorta so I've gotten pretty good at coding simple things.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:25 am

Sent Nyggy a pm, Brit, in the end we're going to make a whole new forum, linked to this one so we don't loose the old threads. I don't know a shit about coding or whatever, so she is doing all by herself Sad

Everyone, I'm still waiting for ideas for plots!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:58 am

Maybe we can open another thread for general plot ideas here on the forum? That way we're not bombarding you with every little idea, and we can all kind of help shape direction the RP might be heading in now together, instead of it all being confined to private e-mails? [And we can make sure to email you more specific or character-related plots to keep them as juicy surprises for later]
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Damien: I could put a tiefling in the story without a problem except for our resident lover of keeping the original setting clean (shh Dan ... we don't want him to hear us).

Lithawen: Of course I will keep Sinjan but we just may have to start out again so they will have to remeet

Macha: Wooot! Great idea. I shall get a thread started for ideas. We all should be able to contribute to the setup and character of the forums.

I haven't done much but here is where we are so far:  http://afterdragonage.freeforums.net/
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm

I want to announce the idea is not dead, people. Nyggy has been missing these last days, I assume she's either busy or sick, so patience. I've been posting little shit, lore mostly, while I figure out how to add new boards and such.

I have the intention to open a board where you can write your character's story prior joining the group. If any of you have ideas for other boards, feel free to say it.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Since I like juggling my characters, I'm going to be keeping Maddox, Robert, Wolfram and Emil. I might bring back Bryant...but I think I'll rework him a bit. I don't know.

Also, just a heads up Calliara, on the new(?) forum, Wolfram is meant to be the canon Grey Warden Human origin (Caron).
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:37 am

I completely forgot about the Orlesian Wardens in Awakening, thanks for reminding me. I updated that thread with the three Orlesian Wardens available (Caron, Andras, Kader), and put Wolfram down as Caron.

If anyone remembers anything I might have forgotten, please tell me!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:28 am

Oh, are we still doing Canon!claims? Because I'd love for Macha to continue being the canon!Cousland Warden / v \

//neither Ianto nor Caterina are supposed to be any particular canon character or part of any canon organization, besides obviously becoming Grey Wardens here in the RP. I was throwing around the idea of making Caterina a Crow, but I don't really think it's her style.

Also as far as actual canon characters go, not just canon!PC characters, I think I was playing Eamon and know I was playing Anders before, so if we ever need either of them, I'm game to play them again. I guess it depends on how we're approaching canon characters this time around.
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:31 am

I already put Macha under the Cousland role Razz

If you're up to play Anders whenever he's needed I'm glad for it. I just finished Dragon Age II yesterday (yes, I know) and stabbed his treacherous ass, so I might be a bit angry with him
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:03 am

[/sets up "Anders Defense Squad" pickets around her fort]
Excellent! Hopefully I'll be able to alleviate some of that anger >vO
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 pm

*Sets up the Anti-Anders fortress made of cardboard and sticks. Places a bucket on his head as a helmet* Yes. Bring Anders in. I dare you.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Ooooh Anders I adored his treacherous ass. Anyway, yes I've been having problems but I am around. You just have to yell loudly at me.

Parrot and I will be going over some stuff on the new forum. We can just start posting our characters in the character section but I want for the titles:

Nygozy Character: Nygozy (dwarf)
Nygozy Character: Drake (human-ish)
Nygozy Character: Jezarine (elf)

Like so.

And go ahead and jump into that forum gang. I'm making up a few more topic sections.

http://afterdragonage.freeforums.net/
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:11 am

Calliara wrote:Same for Griffinhart, Rakot, and so on....
"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange Aeons even Death may die."
-- HP Lovecraft

Death is a sucker's game.

-- Griffinhart
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Zeehem Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am

No loitering in limbo, will the lost souls please move along to their next plane of existence.

Damien Zeehem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum