Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
CALLING - Anyone Left? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

CALLING - Anyone Left?

+7
Margaid
Ianto
Damien Zeehem
Dragonis
Nygozy
Swift_Assassin
Calliara
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CALLING - Anyone Left? Empty CALLING - Anyone Left?

Post  Calliara Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 pm

((Go to The New Forum thanks from Nygozy))

I'm adding this here in case anyone still checks

Lots of things have happened in these last two years or year and a half, and I think we all are older, wiser (I hope) and in some cases, bitter.

I am reaching out to you all to know if anyone is interested in trying to get this running again. Maybe by starting the story all over again, with more experience, trying to do it more organized, better. We all know how much we love to start over and over again.

Let me know if you want, send me an email michellebrujah@gmail.com

Nyggy if you're still out there, I'd love to get this going with you again. I'm tired of mourning.

Hugs to all
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

CALLING - Anyone Left? Empty Re: CALLING - Anyone Left?

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:58 pm

. . . .I still lurk here. Since you posted in the other topic, i was alerted to this thanks to my email. Hopefully some of the other people see that message stop by and see the post.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 pm

I'm still here m'dear *huge hugs*! If people are still interested in playing then I will certainly be interested in doing so. I believe there are a couple people who are willing and interested so I can contact the couple I know I can find if people are willing to give this a new go.

It has been a difficult last couple years. I so loved running this but I lost hope and with the fibro I lost my ability to cope for a while. It's been ... different for me. I've just been getting back into the role playing scene so this is perfect timing for you to make this call.

I so miss both of you, Calli and Swift! I miss so much here.

If enough people are interested and willing to play then I'm willing to get back into it with my favorite helper *hugs Swift* *hugs Calli*
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Awesome! There's one girl (I think) that contacted me through deviantart about the forum, that was what gave me the idea, but I wanted to contact first the 'old ones' you know. If any of you can contact Lith or Caterina I'll be grateful. Same for Griffinhart, Rakot, and so on....
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Do you still talk with Dan too? I play in his rp every second Saturday.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:28 pm

From time to time, yes, I'll ask him too. I bet he's willing to play Fremelda again

I think this time we should make some kind of 'rules', meaning, allow only a number of characters per player. Otherwise we'll end with people having zillions of them, abandoning ones, and so on. Maybe we could work something out, like, if you get tired of one character and want to do a new one, you can talk with the DM's and figure something like, death of the character, sent in an special mission, etc etc... Just thoughts.

Of course the DMs would be allowed to play all the npcs needed (I NEED Sinjan, Drake and Jezarine! I demand those!) I can play Kai for you if you want. We could also make a list of the canon npcs if someone wants to play them.

Also, let's not loose the old threads, I enjoy reading them from time to time (Drake <3 )

I've been feeling like shit too for the last two years, and this last year has been horrible, but I guess I have to carry on and roleplay helps me. (Also, I'm playing Dragon Age again preparing for Inquisition lol lol)

Ooooh contact the guy that playd the tiefling in the NWN one as well! He was hilarious!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 pm

OK how about we post our interests in who "must" be in the game from each player LOL
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Oh thank god they fixed the post box so its no longer white on white.

Yeah, I'm still here. Whats with the Assassin's Creed theme?
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm

This is just temporal until we decide if it's better to delete just everything 'old' (which would be sad, I still read the threads from time to time) or make a whole new forum, redesigned and all. Give us time, mostly Nyggy, I don't understand a thing about designing these things lol lol I'm just the crazy one with the weird ideas
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Zeehem Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Calliara wrote:Ooooh contact the guy that playd the tiefling in the NWN one as well! He was hilarious!

Am I being mentioned ?
Hells, I hope I'm being mentioned !

As for me, same as always : all geared up and ready to roll ! I'm so glad to see you guys back in business once again ! I've bearly been able to drop a couple posts since I joined, so I'm willing to follow any scenaristic decision you decide to make; at worst maybe I'll redesign my character a bit, but otherwise I'm pretty much as ready as I've ever been.

Oh, by the way, I'm an engineer, now.
Twice !

Damien Zeehem

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Yes you are! I just LOVED your tiefling. Absolutely. I knew we needed you here, I'm so glad you still check the forum.

If anyone has ideas for plots or something feel free to tell me or Nygozy IN PRIVATE PLEASE. I repeat, IN PRIVATE, through private messages or to email michellebrujah@gmail.com

I am writing plots but I am willing to hear your ideas. Main quests, side quests, personal quests, anything. Don't feel offended if we brand them too 'fantastic' though, or too self centered.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:52 pm

What a wonderful surprise to see Calli's note in my deviantArt inbox today! Things have been pretty rough for me and Chels (Margaid, among others) for a while now, and I think that a good dose of RP might be what we need!

I think the idea of a general overhaul/fresh beginning sounds like a wonderful idea. This might be a time to consider incorporating more DA2 or even known DA:I lore into the story, though I'll just put that up in the air for now.

I should probably peek through my character list and decide who to keep and who to set aside (ehehe - I guess I'm one of those people who made too many characters to keep track of. My sincerest apologies for that!).

Whether plot discussions go in on private/e-mail, I'd love to hear about some final decisions and general plans soon! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help out, and I'll let you guys know if I come up with any ideas (overarching or character-centric), too!
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Posting really quickly after my last post to say that I just went through all of my characters, and it looks like my general breakdown will probably be like this:

Keep:
Macha
Caterina
Ianto

On the fence:
Serethiel (I was so fond of her, but ultimately she was difficult to work with because she has the potential to be OP. I'd love to maybe use her as a plot NPC or something later on, though.)

Cutting out:
Iauron - Fa'hallen (I'm gonna miss them a lot — maybe they can cameo on a quest later on or something!)
Saarebas (I barely ever used her, so I won't cry over it)
Antonia (She never even saw the light of RP)

I think that this will be a more manageable load for me. Depending on how the revamp or restart goes, I might make some changes to Ianto, Macha, and Caterina's backstories a bit. Like I said, I'll wait for more concrete decisions about where the RP is going from here to decide.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Margaid Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Woah now! Liv (Ianto and Caterina's player) told me she got the official "Gondor Calls for Aid" from Cali for here, and I pretty much came running. I loved this place, but I really only started to get my feet wet for real as it was flickering out. If the fire is going to blaze again, I'd love to be a log in it.

Uh, crappy extended metaphors aside, I'm looking forward to this place getting on its feet again, especially with DA: Inquisition on the horizon. It'd be fun to see three games' worth of lore fuel the RP.

Don't know if I'll keep old characters or make new ones, if that even matters right now, or if anyone cares. I just hope it's okay to come back óvò/
Margaid
Margaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Awww glad to hear from you two! *big hugs*

Sad to see Iauron and Fa'Hallen go, but maybe we could keep them as npc? We would have to have a stable place some day, maybe he could be the liaison with the Dalish or something? Up to you, we can discuss it further in private if you want, with Nyggy. I am sure Nyggy would be delighted to have you two here again.

Omg Caterina, Bowen is over the clouds knowing you're back.

Do any of you two happen to know anything about Lithawen? I sent her a pm as well. Being August, I take that people might be on holiday so there's no pressure, we'll need a bit of time to make this rise again.

Thank you so much to everyone that has said hello till the moment, you don't know how happy I am that you seem to like the idea.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Calliara wrote:Awww glad to hear from you two! *big hugs*

Sad to see Iauron and Fa'Hallen go, but maybe we could keep them as npc? We would have to have a stable place some day, maybe he could be the liaison with the Dalish or something? Up to you, we can discuss it further in private if you want, with Nyggy. I am sure Nyggy would be delighted to have you two here again.

Omg Caterina, Bowen is over the clouds knowing you're back.

Do any of you two happen to know anything about Lithawen? I sent her a pm as well. Being August, I take that people might be on holiday so there's no pressure, we'll need a bit of time to make this rise again.

Thank you so much to everyone that has said hello till the moment, you don't know how happy I am that you seem to like the idea.

I think that using Iauron and Fa'hallen as some kind of NPC would be delightful. I'm always happy to use my adorable deer+elf combo!

I texted Lith earlier. She's super excited! We'll probably here from her later, since she only just got off of work.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien Zeehem Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:06 am

Well, looks like we're getting a lot of people back, and all rather quickly, awesome !
I just feel the need to mention that I'm not really big on DA-related lore ; I can check the wikis from time to time, but if we add recent developments you might have to excuse some imprecisions from my side.

Also, trying to come up with scenarii that don't involve industrial revolutions - failure. I think I'll trust you guys for coming up with ideas that are actually funny.

Glad to see you all, welcome back!

Damien Zeehem

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 am

You can think plots for D&D and I'll adapt them to DA lore if you want Razz

Would you believe I still miss Zabrard?
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome back! 

Yes I'm still alive and love you all. I'm going to be doing my best to get this all up and running again. I believe it will be with a new forum for a new basis. Hopefully we can keep this going well enough.

Dragonis dear: ... it's just a theme. It looked nice, the white deal had been peeving me off and it's a stop gap at best. *pounce snuggle*

Zabby!!!: Of course you are being mentioned! Loves you to death.

Ianto!: Damn straight keep Ianto Smile I'm keeping Jez so all's well in the neighborhood. Aw ... Iauron and Fa' are great. Well, mini adventures will be good for them if they return for one. I'll miss them too though.

Margaid: Of course you can come back *hugs* and whatever character you wish to bring in is great.

To be honest I am not great at all the lore either. Plus, Calli is going to be keeping me going with this. As you all know the fibromyalgia has done a lot of trouble with me in keeping my brain working properly. I'm foggy headed and become distracted very easily as well as forget a lot. So if we want to keep this all together and working we all have to work together. I know we can do it.

I'm still looking at other forum options. I am also considering a simple character skills format as well so that if there is fighting we can keep track of it properly to know what happens.

Can someone get me a full skills list for the game? We will also be able to do the game with Pathfinder powers etc if anyone is wanting to make new ones for their characters. Otherwise they will keep the regular bases that come from DA.

Anyway, I am checking out other forum styles but I'll be back later to terrorize.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Talents: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Talents_%28Origins%29

Skills: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

Classes and specializations: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Classes_and_specializations_%28Origins%29

Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Yo
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Oh my god you're alive
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:11 pm

*Pokes self* Indeed.

Lol
Hi!
How is everyone?
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Trying to survive somehow and getting this up to shape if possible. Mostly I'm just nagging Nyggy with ideas as she does all the forum designing (I am useless with that). Writing plots and such
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Nice!
I'm excited to start RPing with everyone again Very Happy
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum