Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre

3 posters

Go down

Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre Empty Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre

Post  Nygozy Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 pm

This started from: Sadness In Wardens' Home

Captains: Calliara Mahariel and Macha Cousland

Lithawen Bein'Nor
Sinjan Koru
Margaid
Wolfram Caron
Marcus "Durbans" Kel'thor
Guremi Darslan
Bryant Franderel
Arbiter
Jezarine Nyala
Ianto Bryland

Last edited by Nygozy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre Empty Re: Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre

Post  Nygozy Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 am

DUNGEONMASTER POST

As Sinjan has left the corridors in a fearful phase of upset it is noticed that there are problems going on here which definitely deals with the macabre. There are tears within Vigil's Keep which threaten to tear down the wardens' new vista and tears which will never cease as long as these obstacles are taken care of.

Lithawen is left with Calliara to decide what to do as these issues cannot resolve themselves and Nygozy has announced to Calliara not long before that she would be traveling and leaving both Calliara and Macha in care of the keep while she is gone.

What is there to do and how can they close these tears?
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre Empty Re: Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre

Post  Lithawen Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 am

Lithawen looked to Calliara, sympathy pained her as she felt for her kin. The mage stood still though, even as the man who held her attentions left. A little bit of anger was starting to form towards him, she could not admit it but she needed his strength. However with his retreat she knew she would have to again relay on only her own strength. Something she was so use to it came as second nature. She stood quietly though, Calliara would need her, and she could not dwell on her own fears. Fear was a weakness she did not wish to succumb too.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Running a castle was difficult enough without also being home to a tear in the fabric of reality that could potentially rupture with demons and spirits at any given moment, but Macha thought she could manage. After all, running a Keep wasn't exactly new to her, and neither was dealing with the havok-wreaking tendencies of the Fade—she had a talent for managing chaos of both a management and arcane nature. Granted, neither her experience with running Highever nor the Royal Palace had ever given her an indication of how it was to meet those two talents in the same space, but with a little effort (and more than a little help), Macha was fairly certain that the Keep would still be standing when Nygozy returned.

It was more Nygozy's leaving that had Macha worried. Her dwarven friend hadn't been entirely forthcoming about her intents, or even her destination, and given the nature of "the way things were" at the moment, Macha could only guess that it was going to be dangerous. Because, Andraste forbid, when did Nygozy ever do something that wasn't dangerous? Even her alternatingly blessed-cursed pregnancy was strange and uncertain, which certainly served as a marker for the kinds of lives they all led.

But Nygozy was her Commander even before she was her friend, and Macha knew that she'd just have to work with the information she was given. Which, unfortunately, wasn't much. If she had to live with the sparse facts she had regarding Nygozy's journey, however, she certainly didn't have to just live with her unfortunately spotty knowledge of the Keep's current state. If she was going to help run this place, she'd need to know all she could about the state of the Fade rip, the staffing problems, the general state of disarray, and the condition of her fellow Wardens and company. That much, at least, she had power over, and that much was something into which she could investigate.

The first order of business would be finding Calliara. No one knew more about the current conditions of the strange tear in the Fade than she did at the moment, though Macha knew it might be a delicate subject. She had also had the privilege of traveling with Nygozy's unit (for lack of a better term) for much longer than Macha had, and would know best how to divide their number (along with the servants and staff in the castle still willing to come back to work after the battle) into assisting with the Keep's upkeep. Macha could already guess that most of them would be best suited for guard detail until further orders were given, but some might have additional talents that could be put to use.

Too long had this Keep been allowed to fester in its post-battle state of chaos. Macha was a warrior first, a true fighter at heart, but she'd been keeping Alistair's castle for him for so long, and had been trained in the upkeep of a noble's household from such an early age, that something of a Steward had been ingrained into her bones. She understood, from a warrior's perspective, that it was difficult to muster after such a blow to the normal running of things, but the Steward in her wanted this Keep running like it had been in prime condition for the last hundred years, and wanted that as soon as possible.

Finding Calliara wouldn't be difficult—Argos was doing that for her. She strolled along, content to keep just a pace behind her mabari as he sniffed the elf out while she looked over some parchment in her hands. Together, they'd find her in no time, and she'd kill two birds with one stone by reading these reports while they looked.
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down