Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore

3 posters

Go down

Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore Empty Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore

Post  Nygozy Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

This is started from: The Price of Revenge

Characters:

Fremelda Dragonis
Nygozy
Kai
Maghai Nyala
Willhelmina Sighard
Maadox Hyperion

Tempting the black pony was not a good idea but Nygozy still tossed a carrot from hand to hand as the black equine snapped at it in the air and finally caught it. The woman laughed then patted the animal on the head with some ear rubs to go with it then gave the animal another carrot.

Standing to the side was Kai who was leaning against a gate post as bored as could be but still very much in the shadows. He was on guard even though most would not believe that with the bored attitude he was showing as if he weren't even watching the dwarf. That was the exact impression he wished to give everyone who saw him. They wouldn't expect anything.

"Fremelda. I suppose everyone is ready to go to Orastan then? I believe we should be off." Nygozy mounted her pony, a bit slowly due to her pregnancy but still with the normal skill she was known to have with the animal, "So let's see who all will be coming."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore Empty Re: Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore

Post  Dragonis Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Fremelda had been very quiet the past few days, her thoughts racing at the prospect of finally getting her revenge after all these years. But it was only her brother left, from what she could tell. It would make her victory feel hollow if she couldn't kill her parents herself. She had distanced herself from her confidants, Macha and Sophia.

Nygozy's speaking brought her out of her thoughts. She blinked and looked over at her boss. Fremelda had cut her hair shorter the day before, as it had grown quite long for her liking. It now reached down to her shoulders. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I guess we should get the others." she said, drumming her fingers on Thorn's pommel.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore Empty Re: Orastan Shadows - A Dwelling with Revenge Written in Gore

Post  Nygozy Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Nygozy called over a servant and sent the man to allow their companions to know that it was soon time to leave and that it was this area of the stables in which to go to. They were likely wondering why they were called to a trip yet had not been told where to meet the Knight-Commander but they were told to wait so that is what they would do.

"So your relationship with your brother was non-existent I take it? You have not spoken about these things with me in our practices." The woman was cool and collected, her partner watching everything that went on, "Is he older or younger?"

Her attention was kept on the woman she was talking with but she still noticed what was happening at the doors as the other horses were rounded up outside for their team mates. Her pony made a slight nickering and moved a bit sideways but Nygozy got him under control. That was not entirely like the animal. Maybe it could sense Fremelda's frustration.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 am

Fremelda was saddling her horse, and tying the tack to it. She still seemed lost in her own thoughts as she set about the task. She ran her fingers through her much shorter hair now, suddenly remembering that she had cut it recently. It felt good to have short hair again, easier to move her head as well as less of a distraction in combat.

Then Nygozy asked her about her brother, and her back stiffened. "We used to get along well enough... before my parents abandoned me. But he was much older than me and had different interests. He's ten years older than I am." She said, sighing. "Don't care about how we were in the past. I just know that he robbed me of my chance to kill my parents. He'll have to do."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 am

Boredom. It was almost like a plague had befallen the veteran Maddox. He wanted a fight, and Nygozy had requested him to on some trip. He figured it would an official Warden assignment and as such dressed in the appropriate garb. After he had fastened the last buckle, a servant informed him it was time and where to go. "Time to get this show on the road. Come Hyperion, hopefully there will be people for you to kill." Maddox boasted, before seeing the bewildered expression of the servant. "We have elves that transform, blood mages, and a dwarf that killed the archdemon in one building and me talking to my sword is the most concerning thing to you? I don't know if I should pity you or be envious of you. Go along, I'm sure the others are waiting."

Maddox passed a mirror that before leaving his room and noticed he needed to trim his hair. It was a bit hard to notice before but now his bangs and starting to obscure his right eye. He facial hair has also considerably thickened. He shrugged and continued on his way.

With Hyperion in tow, Maddox made his way to the correct stables to find Nygozy and Fremelda already inside. "I hope I'm not intruding. I hope I haven't misinterpreted the message that was sent."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 am

A chance to kill her parents. So that was the assassin's consideration in this whole mess. Sometimes Nygozy wished the same thing on her parents for their ill disregard for their children. Her father for leaving and her mother for everything else. Yet the dwarf never felt this form of hatred even when she had been "rented" for booze. Or maybe she had at times and just subdued the feelings as she could never do anything with them. It was an interesting consideration to ignore for herself.

"I can understand the feeling to kill your own parents but what did your brother have to do with it? Had he done the deed before you could get the chance?" That was a curious and unsavoury question to ask but it had to be asked for her to know the full reasoning behind this anger towards her brother. Her parents Nygozy could understand.

Nygozy's head turned and she smiled as she saw Maddox and his stalwart Hyperion. The dog made her smile and she put a hand down for pettings, "You have made no mistake, Maddox. We are on a mission for a few days or so. We are just waiting for the whole group. Hello Hyperion. Has your friend been giving you reign of taking care of the rats? Yes you're a good fellow and tough one too." She chuckled happy to see the dog and Maddox.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 am

The Queen of Thorns folded her arms over her chest. She was still lost within her memories, though after fourteen years they were a little hazy. She shrugged her shoulders. "He killed our parents, presumably. Thereby ruining my chance of doing it myself." she growled bitterly, her eyes narrowing in a hateful glare. "He did not wrong me personally, but he is guilty by association. If I can't have my satisfaction by ending my parents' lives, he'll have to be the replacement kill." She sneered.

Then one of the other Wardens she wasn't entirely familiar with entered. Maddox, she believed his name was? His hound was at his side, and she stoically watched Nygozy and him interact. The auburn-haired assassin was feeling particularly angry today, a palpable, invisible aura of hatred was hanging around her. She looked over to Nygozy. "He coming with us, I'm guessing?" she inquired. She knew next to nothing of Maddox, and so had retreated into her stoic, cold attitude that she usually displayed to strangers. With Nygozy, Macha and Sophia, she opened up a little more to.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down