Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
On the road again.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

On the road again..

2 posters

Go down

On the road again.. Empty On the road again..

Post  Kitten Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 am

Kitten had been traveling for days, no real goal in mind. She prefered to travel, kept her from getting into too much trouble. She also found it hard to be in the company of others for too long. She needed her space, and traveling was the best way to do it. She tucked a golden strand behind her ear and left the dusty road, finding a tree to rest against. She sat down and took out her flask. She normally had water in it, but not right now. Wine filled the bottles' contents and she sucked down a good draught before looking around her.

The sun was high in the sky, but the heat was offset by a light breeze. She was bound to run into other travlers, being close to the road, but she didn't mind so much right now, she was in a relativly good mood. She contemplated starting a fire, but figured it wasn't worth it, instead taking out some bread and cheese, munching it quietly. If others came and lit a fire, that was their own deal, she didn't really care.

With a sight, she brushed the crumbs from her clothes and leaned her head back against the tree, enjoying the mixture of sun and breeze, her hair lightly tousled.

Kitten

Back to top Go down

On the road again.. Empty Re: On the road again..

Post  Maghai Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 pm

There was too many things around to consider staying in camp plus there was just too much temptation to sneak things from people. It had been too long since they had been near a market and that made things difficult especially since there were so many humans about. Admitedly it was more likely for him to snatch from humans as they tended to have more stuff they did not need, except for the poor. Most of the people here were not like that which made it difficult when he had fingers itching to take things so he had started sneaking things and putting them in another location within the person's pack or tent or even pockets for as much as he could test his abilities.

But the sun was out, birds were chirping away and most of the insects that bothered him were hiden away in the dark recess of cover.

Maghai skipped down the path from the camp and sang, off tune, a strange ditty that was more a mummble rather than a song with words as he had forgotten the words. Suddenly he saw this girl sitting on her own and he smiled then yelped, running towards her, "Oh no you don't!"

He was reacting to something above her and looked very distraught. As he waved his arms over he yelped again at a small spider that was moving towards her head, "Stay out of her hair."
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 am

Kitten ears picked up the sound of singing..or was it humming. Even so, she tensed herself ever so slightly for trouble. She looked around her slowly, appearing to be lazing about and leisurley enjoying the scenery. With the slightest threat, however, she was tensed enough to spring out of harms way if needed. She finally caught sight of the singer, or hummer, or mumbler...well, she wasn't quite sure what he was doing but he seemed happy, and for the most part harmless.

She saw the smile, and then frowned as he yelped and ran over to her, shouting as he did so. She thought he had lost his marbles and was going to try and get away from him, but she paused. He wasn't going after her at all. She looked up as he waved his hands above her head, seemling very upset. She tilted her head up and laughed. The spider, instead of ending up in her hair, planted itself right on her nose. She laughed again and looked at the strange elf with amusment, lifting her finger so the spider could crawl along it. "Thank you for the warning, it was much appreciated." She placed her hand against the tree, and the spider crawled onto the rough bark. She looked up at the elf again and smiled. "What brings you here traveler?"

Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Maghai dropped down into a lotus sitting position, almost as if there were no bones in his legs, and gave the lady a huge smile, eyes big and bright like a child who was curious of all around himself and excited to meet someone new. This was exciting for him and he was bouncing to find out about this new person, "I'm Maghai!"

He put out a hand and looked at hers then tilted his head, "I'm here with the Grey Wardens. They're my friends. It is such a nice day out I had to go out and see what I could see. You know it isn't good to stay in one spot too long. It's like you get roots just like trees but not really it's just an image, or is that a metaphor, I really forget that one all the time but I am just out having fun. How about you?"
Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri May 06, 2011 11:27 am

Kitten smiled at him as he crouched down near her. He seemed excited, and childish. It was adorable, and she couldn't help but grin at him. He was like a puppy almost. "Pleasure to meet you Maghai, my name is Kitten." She smiled and took his hand with her delicate one. Just because she was an assassin, didn't mean she was cruel and totally unfeeling. No, there were many sides to this girl, and she chose which side to show each person she met. She had no reason to bring out her cold and distant attitude with this one, he wouldn't pose any threat to her.

"You are here with the Grey Wardens huh?" She tucked that tidbit in her memory, it was always good to know who was out and about, no matter who they were. "It is very nice out today, I agree. There is much to see in our world, though not many people take the time to see it for what it is. You have more sense than most. I don't intend to stay here very long Maghai, I travel all over the place, I can't spend too long in one spot, but I know what you mean." She nodded at the other elf and smiled. "Find anything interesting while you have been out having fun? As for me, I am just going were my feet take me. They are usually good at finding me some way to earn money." She alluded to her profession, but said nothing else about it.

Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Maghai Sat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm

He shook her hand and smiled extensively, his ears twitching as his back straightened with pride, "Oooh Kitten is such a pretty name. I like kittens. They are so cute even though they have sharp itty bitty claws but they are still adorable. No one would ever let me have one after I gave one some lyrium but the kitten liked it."

Maghai nodded, "Yup! My sister works with them. She's a healer and she's really really good so she is their head healer. I like being with them. They are a lot of fun. So you are traveling alone? That can be dangerous. I haven't found anything real interesting besides it being a really good day."

Maghai
Maghai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down