Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Long Road Ahead

+6
Kassina
Calliara
Iauron
Abraxas
Lobo
Kraven Shadow
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Long Road Ahead - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Road Ahead

Post  Abraxas Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Abraxas looked down at the bird, and over at the wolf that was chomping down on its own juicy meal. And with a slurp, he gobbled it all up, chewed it a few times, and it was gone, bones, feathers and all.

After his succulent snack, he rolled around in the grass for a few minutes, enjoying how the soft ground, and grass felt against his hard leathery skin.

His head popped up, and tilted to the side, and with a wiggle of his body he rolled onto his feet, and took off again.

Soft voices could be heard not to far away in the direction that Abraxas was running, along with the fading aroma of what could have only been a very tasty meal.

Abraxas poked his head back through the brush, looking at the wolf, pup, and smiling elf, gave them all a soft growling roar, something that you would hear from an infant animal. Then with the rustling of branches, and the parting of grass, he took off, hoping that his new friends would follow.
Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Kassina was glad when the lizard accepted her gift. She felt bad about not getting one for Fenrir, but then the tattooed elf fed him and she felt better. Food you caught yourself just seemed to taste so much better. Birds weren't her normal diet in this form, but after a few days of human food she was willing to eat just about anything fresh.

Then they were done their snack and the lizard was off again. Kassina jumped up and dashed after him. Then the lizard let out a baby roar and she realized he was just a pup. Now she had two pups to run around with and Dartmoor was nearby. She hadn't been this happy in a long time. She responded to the lizard's growl with a soft howl and then chased after him through the brush, heading toward the smells of the halla and another elf, as well as the smell of smoke, food, and a lingering scent she couldn't identify.

She pulled up short when she entered the clearing. There was the halla and the elf as expected, but there was also another figure she hadn't antisipated. She stood completely still except her nose, sniffing deeply, but she simply could not smell this other figure. He was like a hole in the olfactory world. She sneezed and rubbed her nose with her paw, and then sniffed again. Still nothing. She could smell the normal camp smells on his clothes, but nothing underneath. She dropped to a crouch and growled low in her throat, unsure of what to make of the situation. She wanted to go back and warn Dartmoor and the tattooed elf, but she also didn't want to let this anomoly out of her sight. For now she held her ground, ready to fight or flee as needed, baring her fangs slightly and continuing to growl.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

''Alright, alright... I follow you''

Calliara followed the lizard, realizing it was just a baby, and had the irresistible urge to hug it and pet it. It was just cute, but that didn't mean a thing though, she liked all kind of animals. But it was cute. She wondered if it would be a 'he' or a 'she'.

Listening to Kassina's growling, she knew something was wrong. Maybe not wrong, but... well, that. It was a growl of warning, so when Calliara finally saw what the young shapeshifter was seeing, she was aware of it.

The Wolf stopped, a bag with herbs in one hand, her skinning knife in the other, and a very happy puppy panting right by her side. She lifted an eyebrow seeing the scene, but said nothing.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:02 pm

As Abraxas bounded back into camp, he playfully went up to Kraven, and tugged on his cloak, as if he wanted to show him something.

Kraven tried to brush him off, until suddenly a wolf entered the clearing, and instantly went into a growling crouch.

He patted the lizard creature on the head, and Abraxas sat down, tongue hanging out, all proud of himself that he brought a new friend to play with everyone.

Kraven looked at the new arrival, the glow of his pupil-less eyes brightened for a bit, before cooling off. Kraven smiled, as he saw the energy of the fade flowing around this wolf casting a shimmering shadow of an Elven girl.

"For some reason, it seems the elves in the area are being drawn to me like a magnet," he thought to himself.

"Come and join us little cub. Lay by the fire, and rest yourself. No one here will harm you," he whispered ever so gently as to not alarm the obviously frightened animal.

"Maybe we should wait and see who else will arrive to join us. More Elves I hope, this talk is not for the quickling humans," Kraven said to the now growing party before him.

He took out his leather flask, opened it, and took a long drink from it, a drop of it dripped from the corner of his mouth, and fell upon a flower below.

As soon as the liquid hit the flower, it started to twist and grow a bit. It's stem grew vicious looking thorns, and the once colorful petals seemed to fade, twist and change.

After a mere few seconds, the flower had grown several inches, and the petals had become tooth like and sharp. Then without warning, it snapped shut, and seemed to make a low snarl at those around them, hissing, and snapping and anyone within reach.

Kraven looked down, and without a second though, grabbed the mutated flower with his gloved hand, and tossed it into the fire. Small screams of pain and agony came next, and then were soon silenced by the crackling, and hissing of the flames.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

''In fact, it's bigger than this'' Calliara smiled fondly and ruffled Dartmoor's hair, then looked at the strange fellow with the cloak.

There was something odd about him, and she couldn't put a finger on it... ah, yes. No scent. And that thing with the flower...

''Cub. come here'' She told Kassina in her animal language, ordering the same to Fenrir and being sure that Dartmoor was behind her. She noticed Iauron and the hall there, and made a sweet sound for Fa'hallen before bowing her head to Iauron.

Finally, her icy blue eyes looked at the stranger, unblinking like a wolf. The little lizard was with him or so it seemed. ''Andaran atish'an, traveler''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Kassina was glad when the tattooed elf came into the clearing and took charge. At her command Kassina slunk behind her and next to Dartmoor. She had brought him out here and she didn't want anything to happen to him. This was his first experiance outside the city and she didn't want it to be his last.
She sat down at Dartmoors side, but never took her eyes off the stranger, and she couldn't quite make herself stop growling, though she did tone it down a bit now that the others had been warned.

The stranger said he meant them no harm, but his lack of scent just didn't seem like it could come from something natural. Everything living had a scent. The thing with the flower had really thrown her off as well. Despite being a mage she had practically no knowledge of magic other than her shifting, which she didn't truly understand. It was something that just came to her naturally. She hadn't even been aware she was a mage until a few years ago when she'd heard some of the people she was helping whispering about her.

She was curious as to why the lizard and the halla were not upset by his prescence, so she sat and waited to see how things would work out. She would fight to protect herself and her new pack if she had to, but she hoped it wouldn't come to that.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Kraven smiled, as two more elves entered the clearing, a happiness that he had not felt in such a long time. It soon faded as he knew these were Shemlen (quickling) elves, and have been torn from their true nature a long time ago.

"Andaran atish’an, Aneth ara" ("I dwell in this place, a place of peace, My safe place ) Kraven said, an ancient Dalish tone in his voice.

" I am Kraven, of Arlathan (captial of Elvhenan) in Elvhenan ( kingdom of elves)" gesturing for them to be seated around the fire.

"I have journeyed a long ways to find more Elvhen (elves), too many are housed in stone walls of these Shemlen (quickling) cities, and have become one such as them. I feel great sorrow for that, for my people have fallen so far from where they have come from."

He rose as he spoke, his cloak billowing open, as he greeted them with open weaponless arms. All the elves in the clearing could clearly see the symbols of Elvhenan, surround by the 5 gods and 4 goddesses of the ancient Elven pantheon; Elgar'nan, Mytha, Falon'Din, Dirthamen, Andruil, Sylaise, June, Ghilan'nain, and Fen'Harel. All seemingly connected by various ancient Elven runes, all glowing, and shimmering with their own magics.

As he gestured for them to seat again, he himself took his own seat, his back stood tall, and his gloved hands on his knees, waiting for the others, his pupil-less eyes shimmered with what some might even persevere as happiness.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

The eagle soared up high in the sky keeping an eye out for the one he searched for. He had meant to talk to Calliara about the night before but got caught up in an altercation between two idiots then it was well too late to do anything. Now he was looking for her as Nygozy said she went out somewhere outside the city. Wasn't that just luck?

He could see Calliara and was going to fly down to her when he noticed her going towards something strange. He hovered, watching this stranger and his minion, as well as some lizard creature, meeting with Fa'hallen and Iauron. This was something strange that he needed to keep an eye on.

Then Kassina and Dartmoor showed up as well and he decided that it was his turn to come along so he flew into some dense woods, changed back to his humanoid form and walked directly over to Calliara. He mouthed an "I'm sorry, emma fen lath (my wolf love)." to her in the elven tongue then turned to this new person.

He stood to his woman's side, just a foot back from her, leaving this matter to her as he tended to watch, disseminate and judge what to do. He may have looked human but he was not. Changelings were not well known in these lands but his family had certainly come there and he was nothing like others in scent or connection to the fade as he was connected in unusual slivers of power.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Kraven cocked his head to the side at the arrival of what appeared to be a human. His eyes darkened as his sight was adjusted, and he squinted at the new figure before him.

"Ah, If you were human, I would have told you to leave. For they are not welcome in my circle. Yet you are more than what you seem. I can not quite tell yet, but those things that are hidden, shall not stay that way to me for long." Kraven said with absolute seriousness in his voice.

"You cling to that elf female as if she is your own. This I do not approve of, as the elven line is already diluted by the Shemlan's (quicklings) that took this land from my people. But it is not my place to say what she can or can not do."

"Speak your names, so that I might know you." he gestured to everyone within the camp, his voice more relaxed, as a smile crept upon his face.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Cold eyes returned Kraven's look, his wary nature coming to fold around himself almost like a cloak of it's own, "Thank you for the announcement of my 'not human' status." He stated coldly with dark sarcasm, not appreciating the utterance of what he was not to all about. He'd kept that fact hidden for much of his life and the only three who knew any different were Calliara, Nygozy and Garoll. Others could guess he was different but were not sure so left it be for the most part. Now, within less than a year since the arch demon's death people were starting to find out.

"My countenance with my wolf is not of concern for one such as yourself, fade sworn." Drake said then looked to Dartmoor as the youth said his name.

He snorted slightly, "Drake yet I have at times been called 'Colddrake.' The little wolf there is Kassina."

Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Kraven rose to his feet, his imposing 6'5 height, and broad shoulders made any man, or elf seem small against him.

"It is only this fact that I let you stay, child." he sneered. "If you were truly human, I would have slain you where you stood for taking an Elf for a mate."

"I can see the connection between you all, this is why I said what I said. If these were strangers, I would not have let on what I knew so easily, little one."

"Fade sworn?" Kraven laughed at this statement. "You have no idea of what you talk of." He continued to laugh for a moment, before his face become as serious as stone.

"We should not squabble amongst ourselves, I mean you no harm, nor harm to your friends either. There are bigger enemies out there that must be fought. If you still have an issue with me, then we can settle it afterward. Deal?"
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Kassina leaned into Dartmoor and nuzzled his hand with her nose to reassure him. She could smell his fear and feel him shaking. This day has started out so well and now the world had gone insane yet again.

She was at least glad that she wasn't the only one reacting to his prescence. She listened very carefully as the others spoke and caught the jist of things even if she didn't understand all of it. It was good to know the name of the good smelling girl that wasn't really a girl at all. Drake suited him she thought, since he could become a dragon. And he was mated to the tattooed elf. If nothing else she was learning much today. A stray thought crossed her mind then and she wondered if Drake could teach her to be a dragon like him.

She was greatful when Drake introduced her so she didn't have to shift. She really did not want to shift in the prescense of this stranger. Not only did she not know how he would react, but it would leave her and Dartmoor more vulnerable to attack. Her fangs and claws were much more deadly than her daggers, although she wasn't really sure she wanted to bite this stranger. The thought struck her the same way it had when she had battled darkspawn in the forest. She had happily ripped them to shreads with claws or talons, but never touched them with her teeth or beak.

Slowly she quit growling as she guessed it was probably only upsetting Dartmoor even more. She gave his hand a lick, and his leg another nuzzle, but still never took her eyes off the stranger by the fire. He said something about humans not mating with elves, and it made her fear for Dartmoor's safety even more. Could the stranger sense the human in him the way he could sense the lack of human in drake? She would sit still another minute, but if things got any worse she was going to get Dartmoor out of her and make sure he was safe, and then she'd come back to help the others.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

"Pleased to meet you Dartmoor, Drake, and you too little Kassina." He smiled at the wolf, and gave her a little knowing wink.

"I know about you, so it is only polite that you know something of me." Kraven began. "To you elves, I would be known as a Uth. To simply translate, I am eternal."

"And Drake, you were partially right. However, the correct term is Setheneran walker. Loosely translated, Veil Walker, or Fade Walker. I was also a Hahren, and 2nd to the Keeper, before a blight claimed my people."

"So there, we now know each other. And now, we must sit, and discuss the coming darkness that your Wardens have thought to have vanquished."

He swept up his cloak into the crook of his arm, and again, gestured politely for them to sit.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm

"You could try." One simple, dark grin crossed his features before his face became impassive, "Even though strangers these are not it does not mean they know the real me, or even close to it." He said simply before leaving it at that, eyes trained on the other man but no emotion showing within the depths or his features, let alone his body stance. He was like a cold statue.

A slight twitch of his lips when Kraven laughed about the "fade sworn" indicated minimal amusement or a sight he was not willing to share with others. Maybe both.

"It seems you may know of our leader then." He guessed that the man was after the same as the rest and likely came this way due to most people knowing of Nygozy coming here, "Looking for the hero? I hope for your sake that you are not interested in human removal or you may find an issue from our leader."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Kraven smiled wickedly, "You have too much human in you to hide things from ones you call friends. Unlike true elves, they have nothing to hide amongst their people. For they should fear not ones who are family, only those who choose to do them harm."

"Yes I could try, and what a battle it would be. Cities would fall, and lands would die, however, eventually we would grow weary of such things," Kraven playfully smirked.

"Yes, I am looking for the one you call the "Hero of Fereldan". Kraven replied. " I have already sent Lobo to find her. A message only the true Commander of the Wardens can read, and one who has slain the Archdemon."

"You do not have to worry about "human removal", from me. They are beneath my attention, nothing but mere insects scurrying around, seeming to be important, but are no more than the sludge I wash from my boots," Kraven spat with disgust.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

As always, Calliara had listened in silence, studying every movement, every word, but always being in front line, protecting her 'cubs' with her own body, arms crossed.

When everyone had said their names, then she spoke.

''I am lieutenant Grey Warden Calliara (War Song) from the Dalish Clan of the Mahariel. My father was a Keeper. My mother was a huntress from the Clan of the Arainai. I am a huntress, I am a bard, when I had no name my people called me Fen (Wolf), and non elves call me White Wolf. These are my cubs and you'll speak to me and not to them''

She whispered something to Fenrir that made the pup bark and he trotted to be close to Kassina and Dartmoor. Then Calliara looked at Kraven again, icy blue eyes staring at him unblinking like the Wolf she was called, but also her fingers touched Drake's softly, accepting his apologize. She didn't pretend to hide it though, like a defiance

Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 pm

"Then you are the Hahren (elder, leader) for these people?" he asked the White Wolf.

"Please Calliara, Hamin (rest, relax, sheath your blade). You have nothing to fear from me."

Kraven did not bother to gesture again for them to be seated, if they would, they would, he no longer cared. He scratched the top of Abraxas head, and the young dragonling pushed against his hand, and rumbled with affection.

"From now on I shall only address you, as per your request." the cloaked figure stated. And with a brush of his other hand, he removed the hood of his cloak, his black thick hair falling around his shoulders, and half way down his back. Streaks of silver could be seen through out, yet from age, from something else.

As the hood fell behind him, the points of his ears could be seen through the mess of hair; the very distinct points of elven ears.

"I do not, and have not revealed myself to just anyone. Only my elven people know me, and that is how I would like it to be kept, I now trust you with this knowledge." He sighed deeply, and continued.

"There are multiple tears in the veil, and they must be closed. If they stay open for to much longer, they will spread, and destroy this land, allowing a flood of demons to pass through into this plane, without the need for a host."

He paused, allowing this to sink into the minds of his visitors.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Calliara listened to him carefully, knowing already that she wanted to believe him. She was always ready to believe in bad things happening everywhere, and tears in the Fade were bad, bad things to think about. She just nodded, thinking, studying him while listening.

Where her own hair was white as snow, his was black, but it were his eyes what intrigued her. She wondered how many years had that man seen. She wondered if he had the secret of the inmortality that the elvehnan had lost long ago.

Still listening, she looked at the signs on his armor, and her fingers lingered without even realizing it to her own tattoos, that showed her devotion for Mythal, Goddess of Protection.

''In absence of my Commander, yes, I am the Hahren. Even if your subordinate reaches her, you won't see her if I think you're a menace for us. Now, please, Hahren, speak your truth''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

"The truth? There is only one other truth that I can tell you, in hopes that some trust can come of this."

He stood once again, and from behind his back, he drew his 2 handed blade, and sunk it into the ground. As the blade reached into the earth, strands of energy cascaded up the blade, allowing each rune to glow, and shimmer, taking on a life of its own.

"This is Elgar'nan, the sword of Vengeance," his hand gripped the blade as he spoke, "This is Mythal, Protector of Elvhenan," his other hand touching his armor.

His hands began to trace the elven symbols as he continued to speak, they too flared to life, and danced, and shimmered as if alive.

"I am the Keeper of the Pantheon of Elvhen, seeker, and slayer of the forgotten gods. I am Kraven, the Darkweaver, he who is eternal. I fought in the first blight, and I will continue to fight in all the blights to come. I am the Protector of Thedas, the true home to all who is Elf. I am here to restore us to the greatness that we once were. I am here, to Bring back the Pantheon, and return eternal life to all Elves who would follow."

As he spoke, his voice rose, and energy cascaded around him, enveloping him, and it seemed that energy poured from his eyes, swirling around the camp site. Then the figure began to flash, and with each flash, all those around him could see 9 figures standing with him, each outline would seem familiar to any Dalish elf; for these 9 figures were identical to the 9 statues that stood in any elven ruins, the 9 gods and goddess of the Elven Pantheon.

Then, as fast as it had come, the lights were gone, and only the glow of the campfire remained.

"Is that truth enough for you my child?" Kraven asked.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Even if Calliara had no magic in her, she was a Keeper's daughter, and she had been raised that way. Keeper Marethari and Hahren Paivel told her everything they knew about the lost knowledge, every tale, every little thing they could retrieve from old books found in old ruins, ancient stones and whatever exchange of knowledge they shared with other Clans when they met once in a year.

And, as every Dalish, Calliara felt the same pain. The pain of knowing that once her people had been a proud, powerful and wise race, that had everything and had lost everything, blown away like a candle. The pain of knowing how much knowledge was lost and never going to be found again.

The pain of knowing that they did not know

So, even if she stared at him just the same, her eyes softened, and her body became less tense, and her voice was sweeter than before.

''Yes, Hahren''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm

With a fluid motion, he sheathed his sword, and once again sat upon his rock.

"If you stand by my side, and fight with me, you will regain the knowledge that so many of our people have lost. And once our people have risen again from the muck in which these humans keep us, you will again know the long life that all of our people once shared."

"I hope this puts you at ease, as well as your friends. For they too have a chance of experiencing what it truly means to be Elf."

He shook his head as he laughed to himself, "Lobo will probably never get that message delivered, I only sent him away so he could cause trouble elsewhere, and I could talk with you in peace."

"This tear in the veil is a most urgent matter. With the help of you all, and your Commander, I am sure we can close them in time. They are in what the Humans call Vigils Keep." His voice most urgent, and his face once again serious, and unfaltering.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Kraven looked upon the young half elf, his eyes unyielding to the emotions he felt.

"Calliara, please tell your young friend here, that I have nothing against your warden commander. However, she is guided by the rule of a Human king, and eventually her actions will take her from the path that I hope all elves will soon follow, that being the rebuilding of our culture and teachings."

"He may have been tainted by humans, and part of them runs through his blood. But I can see that he holds is Elven heritage above all else. And so I can not hold his taint against him"

He licked his lips as if they were dry, and took out his wine canteen, popped the cork, and took a long thirst quenching drink from it, before placing it within the folds of his cloak once more.

Abraxas lumbered over to the Kassina cub, and sniffed her, before giving her a quick lick on the nose. He collapsed next to her, and nuzzled the hand of Dartmoor, that seemed to keep the wolf close to his side.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Iauron Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm

[Short and stupid post for coming back. So sorry for being away so long!]

Fa'hallen could feel her Iauron's trembling beside her, not of any fear but of an excitement even he may not have known of. But to think! A keeper of old, standing before them as if he had been there all along and not centuries dead! Iauron could hardly keep the questions from bubbling forth, and his hands tightened in Fa'hallen's fur, and she knew and understood him. She was as elven as he was, animal though she might have been, and she was just as curious.

The pretty Wolf elf was there, and Fa'hallen whickered to her gently as she called to her, and Iauron returned her nod. The clearing seemed full all of a sudden, and the energy that crackled in the air around them was almost tangible. Iauron wanted to speak, but he knew that Calliara had the authority here, and he didn't want to say anything to make her position more difficult.

When the man asked their names, he quickly but evenly responded, "Iauron," and placing a loving hand on Fa'hallen's antler, "and Fa'hallen." A human might have asked what she was, but that description would have been entirely superfluous here.
Iauron
Iauron

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 pm

He nodded to Iauron respectfully, and looked upon Fa'hallen, clenching his fist tight, as he wanted to reach out and stroke her soft fur, for it had been far to long since he had felt a mighty Halla's fur between his fingers.

"I would give my soul to touch you, sweet Halla, but sacrifices I have made prevent that." he whispered to her, so that only she might hear those words.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Calliara let her hand rest upon Dartmoor's head softly, like a big sister or a mother would do. ''Hush, cub. Let me speak with him''. She whispered sweetly, eyes still on Kraven. Then, she spoke to him.

''Being human, or half human, is not a taint. That is an insult for people really tainted. There is nothing bad in have mixed heritages'' The Wolf said calmly. ''It would be awesome if us elves had a land we could call ours, and all of our knowledge back, but it would be too late for me. I am a Grey Warden, and my main concern are darkspawn''

She saw the little lizard trying to snuggle with Kassina, and Fenrir trying to lick his new friend playfully. She smiled with that, and when she spoke again, her eyes were less icy looking at Kraven. ''Please, tell me about those tears in the Fade and the demons''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next