Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Time To Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Time To Talk

+8
Elenri
Khael
Tatsoo
Swift_Assassin
Kassina
Kraven Shadow
Kai
Nygozy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time To Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Time To Talk

Post  Nygozy Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Nygozy squeezed Kai's hand and looked up at him, "We will find a way, bodyguard. We will." She hugged his arm and closed her eyes, waiting to hear others arriving.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun May 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Tatsoo heard the howl and lifted her head to listen to the message. She was to go to this field for some reason? She started walking as the message did not request that they come quickly and listened for another call. There was nothing but then she figured it may be best to answer so she did so.

The honey maiden howled back that she was on the way so Kassina only needed to get the others.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Khael took Takara's hand and started to head in the direction that Kassina had indicated. "I wonder what the Commander could possibly want with us?" Khael asked of no one in particular.

"Are you c... coming Dartmoor?" Takara asked as she followed in Khael's wake.

The dwarf and human walked together to the clearing where the Commander and an elf waited. At the sound of their approach Kai had made himself scarce.

"Wardens Khael and Takara reporting as requested." Khael said as the two came to a stop before the dwarf in the strange stone chair.
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Shade walked out of the woods and spotted Kraven he had been wanting to talk to his master but seeing him busy he was about to leave when Tatsoo appeared. He smiled and walked over to them stopping behind Tatsoo and laying a hand on her shoulder. He turned to Face Kraven and bowed his head. "Master, Lady Nygozy." his eyes shifted to Nygozy before flicking back to Kraven a curious look in his eyes though his face was impassive.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Kassina was just heading toward Tatsoo's scent when she heard her call. Messages delivered Kassina headed toward the clearing herself. She moved quickly and arrived at the clearing just behind some of the others.

Kassina stopped short infront of Nygozy and Kraven and attempted to stand still, but couldn't keep from bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet. "All come." She reported, attempting to sound serious, but failing miserably.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Areth Sun May 08, 2011 6:46 pm

A small gentle whirlwind spun into the meeting. As it came to rest beside Kraven, the whirlwind stopped and was replaced by an elegant and very stunning elf.

She looked over to Nygozy, "You must be the Paragon that Kraven has mentioned. I am Areth." she bowed her head in respect.

She placed her hand on the back of Kraven's seat as she took her place at his right side.
Areth
Areth

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Kassina left before Robert could respond. He looked over at Maddox, hoping he understood what she meant. "I believe she's the one that turns into a wolf. I think she meant Nygozy, because she is the commander and a dwarf, which was why she said small Alpha."

"That makes sense. Well, see you later Maddox. I'm going to see what this is about." Robert sheathed his weapons and ran off in the direction he thinks she meant. Clearing edge camp? That made little sense, but at least she pointed the general direction. He got stopped by the blood mage.

"Where are you going in such a rush? Now that I think of it, the wolf girl was running about as well."

"The Commander called for me. Some others too, I guess. Kassina ran off right after she told me." Robert replied as he began walking in the direction he was heading. "Don't ask me what it's about, I don't know. Must have wanted it kept secret, she used a wolf call to tell Kassina."

"Now that is interesting. I hope you don't mind me following you."

"I do, but I don't think that's going to stop you, is it?" Robert replied. He expected Wolfram to nod, and nod he did. Robert continued upon his path as Wolfram followed as fast as he could. "I'm here, sorry. I kinda got..held up." He said as he pointed behind him at Wolfram.

Wolfram was not surprised to see Kraven here. It seemed he was slowly taking over things and he seemed to have a hand in almost all of the odd occurrences of late. Except Dice. Dice was the only odd thing that he hadn't been involved with. What was weird was the presence of a female elf sitting next to him. "I hope you don't mind my intrusion."

Robert rolled his eyes and joined up with the assembled people. Almost all of them were the 'cubs' of the group. That was peculiar.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Areth was polite but the arrival of this woman made a brow rise as she thought to Kraven, "Who is she and what is she to this situation?"

Nygozy stood and looked at everyone there and nodded, "You have been called her for a special duty which we need to discuss. Also, welcome Wolfram and Shade. As you recall, we are going to Vigil's Keep and there is an issue regarding the Fade there. There is also a problem that we need to contend with before facing the Fade problem and only a specific type of people can take on this mission."

She looked at each person, "You have been chosen because you seem to fit the criteria but we can only take four people for this mission. I will not pamper you and say this is an easy situation. In fact, this mission will be very dangerous so if you choose to back out of the running for this then we will understand. It will also take training and the ability to control yourself in this training as well as working directly with Kraven and a master mage. Now, does anyone wish to leave or would you like to accept?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"That sounds...awfully vague. What criteria do we fit and what is it we're looking for?" Robert replied, a bit concerned about the level of vagueness in her words. So far, they don't know anything at all about what they are getting themselve into.

"Who is this master mage your speaking off? What must they train for? And if its for the Fade problem, why are there non-mages in this group? Wouldn't mages be best for this?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"She is.....Uthza....yet she is also Areth....among other things. It is quite hard to explain. We will get to that in due time."

He greeted Wolfram with a nod, "As much as the fade is a magical problem, it does not take one to solve it. And do not worry, you are more than welcome here in this circle, mage."

"Yes, the Paragon was quite vague and I do not wish you to go into something that will quite possible change your life forever."

"The tear in the fade is caused by a being. He is an ancient and forgotten god of the Elvhen and the father to all Dragons."

"When the sighting of the first dragon created this new age, that is when the dragon king awoke. He searched for the weakest point in the fade to escape, which happened to be what you call Vigil's Keep."

He looked around at all the faces as they took this in, "This being is called Draconis. He is as powerful as all the old Elvhen gods put together. Consider the dragons an extension of himself. They have been breeding in great numbers as of late and more and more of them are being sighted all over Thedas. With each new dragon born his power increases."

"Yes I can see what you are thinking, why not hunt down the dragons to diminish his power? Simple, most of the high dragons are still in hiding and stay close to their nests for fear of being hunted. The ones that have been sighted are the ones that are trying to cause as much chaos and havoc as possible."

Kraven rose to his feet to stand being the gathering, his hands clasped behind his back.

"There is only one way to destroy him, " he said as a staff appeared in his hand. "This is the spirit staff, it was created by the Old gods of the Elvhen Pantheon. With it and the essences of earth, air, water and fire will be enough to drive him back into the fade and destroy him."

"A small group of you must go out and search for these elemental essences. However, there are none of you who can take on this task, not yet."

He looked to Nygozy and nodded, "I must give you a fragment of my power and connect you to the four elements. Each of you will be connected to one of them. You do not need to wield magic for this to be so, as that will be taken care of by the gift I will bestow upon you."

Last edited by Kraven Shadow on Sun May 08, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Leave it to those two to come up with question after question but they did deserve to know what was going on so she decided to side step the bush running and come right out with it. It was time to come out of being the diplomatic person and get right into meat as they were not negotiating anything.

As she was about to speak Kraven took it into his own hands to explain. That was best as he knew the history much more than she did, "Does everyone understand? The reason all of you were chosen as possible candidates is that the people who can do this must be those who show no malice, are of noble heart, strong willed and not led by emotions. All of you seem to have all of these attributes which makes you able to do this."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 08, 2011 8:23 pm

"But why use the 'cubs'? Wouldn't it be preferable to risk some of the older people? Surely there must be someone older who fits the criteria."

Robert just looked over at Wolfram, confused at how he accepted this so easily. None of what he heard made sense to him. He never heard of any elven gods, unless he meant the Old Gods. But the Old Gods were dragons and supposedly each Archdemon is a tainted old god. The more he heard of this, the less he believed anything Kraven said. Granted, there really weren't dalish elves in Redcliffe so he didn't know anything about them.

"Wouldn't that imply that Draconis was the father of the Old Gods the ancient Tevinters worshiped." Robert inquired after hearing of the relation between Draconis and dragons. When the criteria was mentioned, all Robert could think of was that, in all honesty, he really didn't fit enough of the criteria to be a good enough option. "I think I'll have to withdraw from the running. I can't, in all honesty, claim I haven't shown malice towards anyone. I also can't claim to not have been led by my emotions, either."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"The reason why the youngest have been called is because they have seen less of the world. They have yet to experience what is truly out there. That leaves them almost as innocent as a child."

Kraven looked over at Robert as he spoke, "Your refusal to accept is a prime reason why you must. Those who crave power are easily corrupted by it. Those who do not seek it are more able to contain it and use it for the good of all."

"And yes, that does make him the Father of what you call the Arch-Demons. These are the lost gods, they are directly opposed to the Elvhan Pantheon. He was not the creator of the old gods, he was a traitor to the Elvhen ones; thus taking his rightful place as the new head of the Pantheon of the Old Gods."

"This was a battle that waged far before the feet of man stepped upon this earth. Even before the elves were created by their gods."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

"Call it humility if you want, but I know for sure that I'm not as 'innocent as a child'. Trying working in a tavern for a few years where the owner is constantly groping a female coworker, unable to actually do anything to stop it, while having to deal with drunks on a nightly basis." Robert commented. "What I'm trying to say is that I'd actually be detrimental to this endeavor, and I'd rather us not find out for sure at the cost of a life or two."

Wolfram was surprised by the kid. Why was someone his age working at a tavern for a few years? What was it he did to impress the commander enough to permit him to join the Wardens? Well, at least he survived the Joining, that may be proof enough. "What you say makes sense Kraven. Only a hand full of people really fit that mold in the group. Although I can think of one that isn't here, I'm sure you already know who I'm talking about and would rather keep him as a last resort."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Kassina stood and listened quietly as the others spoke. She didn't understand a lot of what they said, but she understood enough. Something bad was happening to the world and the Keeper and the Small Alpha were trying to stop it. They needed her help to do so. That was all she needed.

She took Dartmoor's hand and gave it a quick squeeze while she looked at him for a moment with longing. Kassina really didn't want to leave him, but she had to help if she could. Maybe they could go after one of these elements together?

After a moment she reluctantly let go of his hand and stepped forward. All of her uncertainty was gone and a fire shone in her eyes. "Must fight bad. Protect little cubs, protect animals can no help selfs. Kassina help Small Alpha and Keeper."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 pm

"That is your choice to make. This was not going to be forced on anyone. If someone were to be forces into this, they would show resentment. That would lead to what I am worried would happen to someone who held the feelings of anger, rage and vengeance close to their heart."

"Yes Wolfram, he is a bit unstable. Too unpredictable to take on this mantle."

He smiled at Kassina as she stepped forward, "We have the first of four. Who else will show courage, who else is willing to put others first above themselves?"

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Sun May 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Khael listened to the talk around him and thought hard before he answered.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Robert here. I don't think I fit your criteria very well, despite being probably the youngest here. I suffered much because of the darkspawn, and even more still at the hands of the slavers. I hold plenty of rage and hatred in my heart, even if it doesn't often show through."

He stopped for a moment and looked both Kraven and Nygozy in the eye. "I also promised my sister I would find her and kill every last scum that hurt her. I don't want to sound selfish, but I do not wish to take on any task that will take me from that goal. While I understand this needs to be done, I feel my path lies elsewhere, slaughtering darkspawn and slavers. I wish to be considered only as a last resort."
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

"Then you are right, brother of the stone. You would not be a good choice for such a thing. The power that will be bestowed upon all who accept can not be used for a such a thing. To use it for vengence would corrupt that power, returning it to its most primal state. This would consume you and you would forever be lost"

He gave Khael a nod of respect.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Sun May 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Takara fiddled with the skirt of her robe nervously as the conversation flowed around her. When Khael had finished speaking she took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"I... I don't k.. know how innocent I am. I h.. have seen and s... suffered much b... but if you feel I... I can help, th... then I will."

The mage took another deep breath, stopped playing with her skirt, and looked up at Kraven and the Commander. "I... I never expected to be fr.. free. I h.. have been following Khael's p... path because I d.. didn't know where to go. M... maybe this is my p... path."
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 pm

There was a lot that was said but Tatsoo was sort of able to keep up. She lifted her head a bit and nodded, "Ah be willin ta help in any way ah ken do so. Ah don know if ah be all innocent," She blushed a bit, "But ah be ready ta do what ah ken."

She would be learning with Shade and that made her happy even if this would be very dangerous. It had to be done though.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Mon May 09, 2011 12:27 am

"None of you may think you are innocent, but compared to the rest of the world and what has happened in it, you are."

"It would seem that we have our four Champions. As for the rest of you, I thank you for meeting here and hearing what I had to say."

He looked up to the sky, "The ritual will commence as soon as the sun has set. Only myself, Nygozy, Areth and the chosen four will attend."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Mon May 09, 2011 1:29 am

Khael nodded in thanks to Kraven when the elf accepted his explanations. He watched in shock as Takara stepped forward. As she spoke the shock quickly turned to pride and he beamed up at her.

When Kraven said that he would have to leave he gave Takara a big hug. "I'm really proud of you, little sister." He whispered in her ear.

"Th... thank you brother. I... I hope I made th.. the right ch.. choice." Takara replied, returning his hug.

"Of course you did little sister. You need a path of your own to follow. I'm glad one of us can help with this. We're both wardens now. No matter what roads we follow, we'll always be able to find each other." He gave her one final squeeze and stepped back. "I should get back to my training. Catch you later little sister."

With a wave to the others Khael headed back towards camp.
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Mon May 09, 2011 1:44 am

Kassina had trouble controlling her relief and excitement when Dartmoor volunteered and was accepted. She was extremely happy she wouldn't have to leave him. Once Kraven had finished speaking Kassina turned and wrapped Dartmoor in a giant hug. Before she could think or stop herself she placed a quick kiss on his lips, then ran over to Nygozy.

"Small Alpha watch over pack? If Kassina go, pack need guide." She asked, totally serious for once.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 am

Wolfram stood by and watched Robert walk away. He noticed he looked frustrated when Kraven mentioned courage and put others above themselves. Robert might have took it as Kraven trying to guilt him into it. Although what Kraven said to Khael was a bit different. The thing he just described to Khael seemed to be what Robert feared would happen to him.

"Kraven, you never answered my question about this master mage. What exactly qualifies him, or her, to be called a master mage?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 am

Shade stepped around Tatsoo placing a kiss on her lips before moving to Kraven and bowed his head. "Master I know why I couldn't be one of the chosen those things you said would destroy us I have too much. But I wish to stay and watch the Ceremony if you allow me. I worry the day will come and you may not be around to guide me I must learn. Please allow me to stay." He kept his head low even though his mind rebelled against a elf bowing to anyone he had to force those feelings away he couldn't be that elf anymore he had to let his hatred go but to do that he needed...he wasn't sure just yet what he needed but he needed this.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next