Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Time To Talk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Time To Talk

+8
Elenri
Khael
Tatsoo
Swift_Assassin
Kassina
Kraven Shadow
Kai
Nygozy
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Time To Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Time To Talk

Post  Kraven Shadow Mon May 09, 2011 1:33 pm

"Uthza has gone through many trials for his craft, trials which have been unique to him. He has mastered some very difficult types of magic that seemed lost to most of Elvhen kind. He was able to piece together many of the clues that each Keeper held and discussed in each meeting of the Keepers."

"I must say though, that he did have some help. If it weren't for his....condition...he might not have pieced together everything. Besides that, he has learned when and how to use his magic to his full extent. Where most human mages will use brute force against their foes, Uthza has learned to use skill and cunning when casting his spells."

Kraven looked at Wolfram for a moment, "I would like to extend an invitation to you, Wolfram. I would like to invite you to join us. You have....unique...talents that the others do not have. These talents could prove most useful. I will leave it up to you to decide."

He turned away from the blood mage and made a move as if to leave. He stopped and turned to face him once again, "You showed restraint, where other mortals would not have. You were wise not to keep the fade cube, as much as I know that you wanted too. What mortal being could resist an oppurtunity to study such an object. There are so few of them left and are usually kept in pairs. You see my friend, they are meant to go in, and come out of the fade. However, you must have it's partner to do so. I only tell you this because you deserve to know."

He looked over at Shade, "You are to follow and learn from Uthza, where he goes, you go. That shall always be implied. Just remember young one, know your place."

He cocked his head at his young apprentice before he looked to the sky, it was as if he was listening to something, "Yes, join us at the ritual, there you will go through your own binding. But at your binding, you must give up something that you hold close to you. Think on what I have said, for there is only one right answer and you must not fail. If you do, then your training can no longer continue. I know of two things you hold close to you, follow your heart and you will not fail."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Shade nodded feeling as if another weight had dropped onto his shoulders another choice another path but at the cost of a piece of him...He had to. "I will listen o my heart Master and follow it. Thank you for allowing me to come and I will be ready." He turned walking back to Tatsoo and took her hand.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon May 09, 2011 5:58 pm

This was all good and well. Kraven was discussing things with everyone and Wolfram was getting along with them as well. At least it seemed to be going well even though Robert had walked away. Nygozy started to follow the young man when Kassina ran up to her.

"Small Alpha watch over pack? If Kassina go, pack need guide."

She smiled at the shape shifter, "Of course I will watch over them while you are on missions. I think you just confused Dartmoor." She winked at the girl, "It might be fun for you to confuse him more."

Nygozy smiled at her and indicated for her to go to Dartmoor then went after Robert, "Robert. Hold up."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 pm

"I'll take you up on that offer Kraven. I'll be there." Wolfram replied. He learned a bit more of Uthza, the 'master mage'. He also learned more about the fade cube. He almost grinned when his guess of it being a test seemed to have been true. He stood by and watched Shade try to barge his way in. If Tatsoo wasn't one of the people volunteering, would he still go through with it?

Robert stopped, when Nygozy spoke to him. He wanted to get back to Maddox and resume training, but it seemed Nygozy wanted to comment on something. "Yes, Commander? What is it?" Robert said as he looked back at the dwarf.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Kassina grinned and nodded in response to the commander before running to catch up with Dartmoor. When she caught up to him she walked happily along beside him.

"Glad Dartmoor go too. Kassina want help but no want leave Dartmoor. Now Kassina get both wants. Dartmoor glad? Kassina patrol now must. See later." Kassina gave him a quick wave and then transformed into a wolf and ran off into the bushes.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue May 10, 2011 7:38 am

"Yes, Commander? What is it?"

The commander indicated with her chin for the young man to walk with her as sometimes it was better to be moving while talking, as far as she was concerned, because then you are exercising your body and mind. Or it was easier to wear out anger. Something like that anyway.

"You seem to be disturbed about something. I wanted to see how you were faring." She asked calmly as she had seen Robert's expressions during the discussion. There definitely was something bothering him and she wanted to see what it was. Maybe it was her mothering instincts but it was also her interest in making sure everyone in her team was able to speak out and receive help if it was required.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Mon May 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Varen approached where Nygozy was speaking from the outskirts of camp. She waited until the Commander had finished talking, and bowed, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Commander Nygozy. Fremelda asked me to bring this old friend of hers to you." Varen motioned to the elf behind her. Varen didn't really know if she was interrupting someone, and didn't really mind either way.

Last edited by Varen on Mon May 16, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelni Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 pm

The short elf followed Varen close behind. While generally Faelní had no trouble interacting with strangers, there was something about all of this that she had picked up during conversation between Fremelda and Varen that wasn't sitting right with her. In particular when the word "commander" had come up. She had respect for military types but also a certain distrust for them, perhaps due to years working under a guild of thieves and smugglers. For the most part, Faelní remained quiet and allowed Varen to introduce her, simply nodding where appropriate.

For her part, Faelní at least looked a little formidable. She definitely carried a roguish appearance about her. Her lithe frame was covered from neck to toes in light leather armor. The pauldrons and gauntlets both had metal insets, and the breastplate was studded. Most noticeable of all was most likely her ears full of studs and earrings, a total of at least seven between both ears. Her hair looked a bit messy, mostly from wandering blindly hours beforehand after managing to get herself lost.

But that was another story...

"I don' mean to be intrudin, miss. Managed to get meself lost and been wand'rin for a few hours since las' night." The elf grinned for a moment. Even in the face of the commander - who to Faelní, wasn't quite what she expected - the elf couldn't help herself and embellished her story. Just a little, and mostly to get a smile out of Varen. "O'course, the brave Varen 'ere found poor lost me an' saved me from a pack a'wild beasts. A real hero, I tell ye. Aheh..If'n i's not too much trouble I was 'opin to travel with you and your people, at least for awhile. Be 'appy to make meself useful however I can."
Faelni
Faelni

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu May 19, 2011 1:05 am

Nygozy put a hand on Robert's shoulder but turned to the young women, "A pack of wild beasts? What kind of beasts and are they all gone?" She then smiled at Faelní, "Sorry, always think of safety first. So Varen saved you. Not surprising. It is good to meet you. Interesting to know that Fremelda has friends. She's not quite the social type sometimes." She teased.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Varen cocked an eyebrow at her fellow elf. She didn't know whether to play along or to come out and tell the truth. Well, she had stepped on a few bugs to get here. Some of then could have been poisonous....maybe. "The threat has been vanquished, Commander." There. That wasn't a lie, but it wasn't right out telling her that she had just squished a few bugs underfoot.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Faelni Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Faelní was pleased that Varen decided to play along with her little exaggeration. She shot an amused glance toward the girl as well as a wink before turning her focus back on the commander. She laughed out loud at the comment about Fremelda. "Oh, ye'd be surprised. Though I can'give 'er too much credit, Fremmy. I was rather drunk a'the time, hah! If'n i's a'right with ye, miss, I'd like to stay an' make meself useful 'owever I can. I'm sure Fremmy could use a hand, but if not, I be at yer disposal fer now."
Faelni
Faelni

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Nygozy smiled, "Yes, you can stay. We will talk later about what you can do. For now, maybe help with getting water for the horses and ask if anyone needs chores done. Varen, please bring Faelní to Calliara and Macha first to let them know she will be staying with us. You travel with Fremelda when we move out."

She turned to look for Robert but he had already left so she sighed and shook her head.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3