Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Joining Before Vigil's Keep

+13
Dragonis
Kraven Shadow
Jezarine
Swift_Assassin
Macha
Ostef Ziker
Takara
Rakot Hemlin
Varen
Khael
UncleVanya
Calliara
Nygozy
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 Empty Re: Joining Before Vigil's Keep

Post  Varen Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Varen nodded in understanding and sat back down. She rubbed her side and back on her ribs. The Joining was nothing like the Harrowing. Casting a glance around, Varen realized that most of the others were still asleep. They looked so...peaceful. She sighed, content. Since this morning, she had gone from fugitive to Grey Warden. The elf bit her lower lip in thought, considering what would come next.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Joining Before Vigil's Keep - Page 6 Empty Re: Joining Before Vigil's Keep

Post  Calliara Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 pm

When Shade appeared, Calliara almost hit him. Hard. But then Kraven made him fall unconscious, and the Wolf breathed heavily before looking at the elder elf.

''Hahren, I beg you to explain your apprentice that he CAN'T wander as he pleases. Maybe he is not a Warden and he won't be one, but while he is in Nygozy's camp - that is MY camp now - he'll obey and do as I or the Commander say. I said no one had to enter Nygozy's tent and I meant it. Next one that enters without a direct order from myself'' Calliara's eyes looked like ice in that moment ''would be punished''

''Kai'' She turned a bit so her cousin could hear her. ''I think we're gonna move Nygozy's tent to the middle of the camp. Not close to the new Wardens and the cubs so they won't gossip, but close enough to have a closed circle to protect just in case''

''Wolfram, go and call Sinjan, Robert, Maddox and Griffinhart and come with them. I need help to move the tent, and I want to speak with Griffinhart and Sinjan''

The Wolf's mind was burning with plans and ways to protect the camp while they were staying there, trying to focus on that and not in the surprising notice that Nygozy was pregnant. It amazed her that she was so happy for her, yet envious at the same time. But that wasn't the time to think about that.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6