Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Green Thunder - VK

+11
Drake
Jezarine
Khael
Elenri
Swift_Assassin
Ianto
Abraxas
Dragonis
Kassina
Nygozy
Final Warrior
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Green Thunder - VK - Page 4 Empty Re: Green Thunder - VK

Post  Tatsoo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Tatsoo gave him a pretend frown as he said it was a first from anyone, "Ah taught dat Nygozy said she saw potential and did na ah say so too?" She kissed him back and sighed, "Mebe we go to da woods an rest dere."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

Shade chuckled. "You know what i mean Tatsoo now I actually have a tent I stole off someone, It was laying there no one was using it so I claimed it and we can go there instead. Too much noise in the woods right now we got Wolves hunting, prey running, people crashing around let's just use the tent.".

Shade took Tatsoo's hand and lead her across the camp to the tent and opened the flap to allow her in. "I don't know the details of being Kraven's Apprentice just yet when he comes too me and him will have to talk and he will begin his teaching and I my learning. But I will always be yours."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:47 pm

"Good den let's go to da tent an rest cause ah tink we may have lotsa stuff ta do tomorra. Ah hope everyone get through de next joinin ok. One did na in mine."

She followed him along happily and went into the tent before him then flopped down and put her hands behind her head, "Ah wish we could look trew da top at de stars but dat na possible."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Shade smiled and grabbed a dagger slicing a long cut through the top of the tent so the sky was visible. "Nothing is impossible your every wish is my command." Shade chuckled as he looked over a her a playful look on his face. "Are you ok Tatsoo you seem distracted!"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 pm

She laughed when he cut the hole in the roof then looked back at him with a grin, "Well ah hope it na rain tanight."

With a slight shrug she sighed, "Nah. Ahm just glad dat all is ok. It be a lot of new things dat be happenin an it almost de moon time awready."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Shade laughed looking at the sky. "Wouldn't mind I would keep you dry and warm. The full moon is coming soon maybe we should remember the position of it maybe it helped in the joining." He held her in his arms looking up at the sky. "Doesn't look like rain but it wouldn't be any different in the woods. I would still keep you warm and dry."

He looked over stroking her cheek as he stared into her honey colored eyes. "Man I am hungry." He grinned and chuckled.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 pm

She chuckled, "Ah know ye would. Ye would keep me from trouble no matta what it be if ye could. Same fer me wif you."

The stroking of her cheek made her smile, "Da moon will be nice an ah be hungry too. Let's get some food."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Shade smiled and kissed her gently. "As if I would ever let you put yourself in danger for me. If your hungry I think there is a Party starting up I think we should help it only be fair if were gonna eat the food." Shade leaned over wrapping his arms around her as he whispered softly into her ear. "I love you Tatsoo." He smiled and kissed her than helped her up and out of the tent pointing to the preparations. "Let's go help and you can introduce me to a few others since the only people I know are you, Nygozy, Drake, And somewhat of the Assassin which I hardly met when I met Nygozy."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Tatsoo kissed him back and brushed some hair from his eyes, "An ye think ye ken stop me from such? Ye be a funny man, Shade."

Her arms wrapped around him as well and she sighed when he spoke, "Ah love ye too." She answered then stood as he took her up, "Ah shall introduce ye an we ken have fun den we ken be back in bed afore too long."

She blushed at her suggestion as she had not given herself to anyone but she felt this was right and that this night would be a good time to be together as more.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 am

Shade leaned forward kissing her again as he hugged her his fingers stroking her long soft hair. "Well then let's go help and eat before it gets too late. Bed time is always better under the moon." His own ears blushed as he realized what she suggested but he wouldn't let her feel awkward. He took her hand kissing it softly and winked at her letting her know he understood.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 am

She sighed in his embrace, enjoying his attentions and kisses, "Under de almost full moon. Dat be lovely. Let's go see de party."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am

He smiled and kissed her again. "Yes let's. My Golden bird I love you." He wrapped his arm around her waist and chuckled looking around. "Ok to be honest your leading the way because I was so lost in you I forgot where the party was." He smiled playfully at her.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum