Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Green Thunder - VK

+11
Drake
Jezarine
Khael
Elenri
Swift_Assassin
Ianto
Abraxas
Dragonis
Kassina
Nygozy
Final Warrior
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Thunder - VK

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 pm

"Hmm? So you know of Branchal?"

"I know of her. Someone who has stayed in the fade for as long as I have knows almost every creature in there. I have made my own contacts and alliances in there, yet have never met her."

"Even the contacts I have made in there are no more than pawns to get what I want. I am always weary of dealing with any fade creature; the more powerful they are, the more likely they are to turn on you."

"I already tried one way, but it was not enough. With the shards of crystals that I took from Drake had his blood on them. I was able to use it to absorb some of him into me. But it was only a small fraction of what he is. When I absorb the essence of someone, I take all of their powers and abilities into me. However to get all the power of a dragon, I need to absorb the whole essence. The more powerful the being the more energy it will take to do so."

"If there was another way to get this done without sacrificing Abraxas I would willingly do so."

He looked at Nygozy out of the corner of his eye, "Wait, the question is: HOW do YOU know of her?"
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Her head was slightly tilted as she listened and the smirk did not waver, waiting for him to come up with a result which would amuse her even more. It wasn't completely nice and she knew it but she did require some fun out of a day which had been an abysmal pain in the rump.

"It is true that the more powerful one is the more likely they are to turn on you if it comes to that but if they have the same goals as you have," She gave Kraven a looking over, hinting to him that he currently had the same goals but if he didn't she would have trusted him much less, "Then it usually isn't as dangerous to deal with such beings. Key word being 'usually'."

The wheels were turning and he was working things out in his head as well as explaining to her exactly what he was getting from this action with his friend. Nygozy did not like this course and it is why she suggested the seer. Why lose such a creature when you could possibly do something else.

Nygozy pointed an index finger at him almost as if she were using it like a crossbow and made a clicking sound, "Now there is the real question. From what I have heard she is not that easily traceable and few know of her at all, let alone how to find her. A friend of mine knows her very much so which is how I know and is also how we knew of Shade. But we would have to ask my friend in order to go see her."

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Shade heard his name and walked over to them staring at Nygozy. "Are you speaking about the woman who told you about me? I want to meet her after all i think I have a right to I mean she knew about me it's only fair I meet the person throwing out information about me without permission seer or not it's kinda a invasion of privacy.". The last part was more of a Joke but he was interested in meeting this seer who foretold about him and where he was. He wanted to meet this woman maybe she could tell him things that Kraven couldn't.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Kraven smirked back at her, he knew what she was thinking.

"The only use she will be is if she can tell me where another dragon is. So that Abraxas can stay...well Abraxas. I could take on the essence of a thousand demons and still not have the power to take down....." Kraven paused for a moment, rubbing his temples.

"....Draconis. His name is Draconis. It took the other nine just to banish him, they didn't even have the power to defeat him forever. Energy can not be destroyed, only changed, even that was beyond them. Taking in the essence of a dragon is like taking in a piece of him. He IS the High Lord of Dragons."

He felt Shade approach, "There is such a thing as knowing too much young one; I know this from personal experience. It would be unwise to seek out this seer; especially for personal reasons. Power should not be used for personal gain; only used to help though who lack the ability to help themselves."

Kraven looked over at Abraxas before turning back to the warden, "There is one last thing you must know. What I did to him, aging him a hundred years over night and allowing him to experience that time. The process can not be reversed.....or stopped. He will continue to age a hundred years every day, experiencing it.

It was only safe for him to do so because of the sleep I had him in. If he ages another hundred years I will not have the ability to absorb his soul. And soon, he will go completely insane from the trauma of experiencing everything so quickly.

Yes he will grow in size and power; which will be in the hands of an insane dragon. With that mental instability he will be prone to the call of Draconis. If I take him in now before the sun rises, I will be able to contain the power so I can use it to defeat him. Yes, I will age a hundred years a day, with it growing in power; gaining the knowledge that comes with it."

He paused a moment, looking deep into the dwarf's eyes; projecting his next words directly into her mind.

I must become a god to defeat one.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"You know..." She said while tapping her lips with an index finger, "It's funny that you say you know almost all the creatures in the fade. If I heard correctly the fade is as vast or more vast than the Darkspawn tunnels. So do you mean you know almost all of them or you know almost all the kinds in there?"

Nygozy loved to analyze things, curiosity being one of her nastiest traits, "And what about the Keepers for the Dalish? There cannot be all of the ones in the land following. That would take up a lot of resources of the land and there are some who would not believe you."

Her brows rose slightly, "So Abraxas is going to die, or have to somehow no matter what?"

"That isn't a pleasant answer, God or no." She said back into his mind.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Shade stood there his arms crossed as he thought about what Kraven said. "You do realize Kraven that once you vanquish this Demon you yourself must vanish forever. There is a reason Gods do not walk amongst mortals. I have seen your temper as everyone else has and you being as powerful as a God sounds just as dangerous. With that power you could free our brethren and put Elves back on top set Humans into slavery for decades maybe even all of eternity if what you say is true and you can make me immortal. But in the end we are trading one unknown for a Violent and unpredictable unknown. Let me ask Kraven do you believe anyone deserves that much power?". Shade was not trying to be the voice of reason for this may be the only way to survive and at the same time Kraven could teach him to become very very powerful but it wasn't just power he was after it was freedom. He had no real ambition to enslave humans just to free elves.

Shade scoffed. "Just saying that Seer shouldn't be talking about other peoples business, that is the problem today everyone has to get involved and talking about someone without permission is kinda low. She says she saw my destiny well that is kinda a tall order to be giving out I think she owes me a explanation.".
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"You know..." She said while tapping her lips with an index finger, "It's funny that you say you know almost all the creatures in the fade. If I heard correctly the fade is as vast or more vast than the Darkspawn tunnels. So do you mean you know almost all of them or you know almost all the kinds in there?"

Kraven laughed shaking his head, "No I do not know ALL of them, that would be like saying we know all the stars, or all the blades of grass that lay beneath our feet. The fade is a place that connects all places; all worlds. There is no known end to it. But yes, I do know all the kinds of beings that lay in the fade, both malevolent and benevolent. However, new ones sprout up all the time. The higher beings in there are always creating new creatures all the time. I do have contacts that let me know from time to time what new things have happened, or are happening."

"And what about the Keepers for the Dalish? There cannot be all of the ones in the land following. That would take up a lot of resources of the land and there are some who would not believe you."

No, not all the keepers, there are some who do not believe me. Most of those are from the Tevinter Imperium. Elves there may be slaves, but they are treated far better than they are here.

"And the ones who have sworn to follow me are not necessarily here per say. Some have sent scouts or shifters, or even other animals to watch and gather info on the coming darkness."

"The keepers place is with their clan. Some clans have gotten desperate in times and have fallen into blood magic. I had to take them from this world, as they would have corrupted other elves." he said sadly. "It is not my wish to take another Elvhen life, but if it must be done to create a safer world for my people, then I will do it."

He took a deep and relaxing breath for a moment before he continued, "The keepers who have sworn to follow me are setting up a meeting with each other and other clans. I have given them many things to think about. I have offered them a choice of trying to get enough land back to support all the clans, reuniting them under a single banner once again. Or I will take them from this land to another."

With narrow eyes he looked down at the young elf, his sightless eyes flaring with anger, "You are lucky young one that I have been sworn to harm none under the wardens command. Otherwise I would remove your arrogance with such pain, that you would learn not to say things that you know nothing about. If this were a formal apprenticeship you would be severely punished, be lucky that it is not. Not yet at least."

"Why would I want to enslave humans? That is far from my goal. My goal is to free my people from servitude, and to restore the Elvhen knowledge to what it should be."

Kraven's grip on his staff tightened; large strands of energy climbed down his arm to envelop the weapon.

"Gods? There are no gods that walk among us. The humans have made sure of that. The power that I possess was thrust upon me only because I was the last of my kind. And until what is to come to pass does, It will remain that way; quickling."

"Question an Elder again and not even my oath will prevent me from punishing you. I would advise caution. Or your apprenticeship may just end before it has truly even begun."

Kraven looked at Shade and shook his head, "Do you think you are the centre of the universe where everyone owes you anything? She is what she is, she needs no reason or permission to do what she does. If it weren't for her the first blight would never have ended, because the wardens would not have known how to truly defeat the arch-demon."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Her brows rose slightly, "So Abraxas is going to die, or have to somehow no matter what?"

"Unfortunately yes, this is why I must use his energy now before it is to late. This is regardless of what the seer says. It was the reason I even went through with his accelerated transformation.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Shade looked up his own eyes darkening. "The seer spoke of the Arch demon conflicted the whole world but my destiny does not reach that far. I do not see myself as the center of the Universe but it is my life she is speaking of and information about me that she is giving away without permission. I have as much right to be offended as anyone else who was having someone sprout out there lives to others they don't know so do not insult me. You can always choose another Elf Kraven but if I am to be your Apprentice than you need to know I speak my mind and do not stay silent unless necessary. The Circle wanted obedient mages I left so i could have a voice and not you or anyone else will take that away from me until the walls of the earth close over my bones.".

Shade turned around and walked off looking over his shoulder. "As for you Kraven you are still as unstable as anyone else but your just unstable with a lot of Power. i respect you for what you represent the future and maybe the freedom of our race. You are one of the few people who are so powerful we are forced to admit it too you and hope you are not the kind to succumb to it."

Shade vanished into a empty Tent and sat down in Meditation to calm himself.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:39 am

Nygozy left it up to Kraven to tell her the answers to her questions while watching a squirrel zipping up and down a tree not far away. The elf's answers were acceptable and she was pleased to hear them, except about Abraxas, because he had sounded quite vain with the way he had said things before. She was sure that some took his words as meaning that he knew all things in the fade and had all the Keepers following them so she made sure it was known that he was not as pompous as he sometimes sounded.

She waited out the storm between Kraven and Shade with some amusement at how the youth defied his newfound teacher while still watching the silly squirrel going about it's evening as if running around doing nothing was the limit of it's little world. Was it wandering or was it imperceptibly doing some kind of chore. It did not matter but it was fun imagining what kind of sneaky tricks the tiny beast had in mind but she was not about to ask it. That would ruin the mystery.

When Shade went off to a tent to do whatever he was doing she looked up at Kraven and shrugged, "It seems that you chose as stubborn one and your temper is not going to be able to temper his defiance. He may take more time to train than you have to do so." She started walking towards Abraxas, "And there is no way at all to change what you have done to Abraxas?"

Something caught her attention and she frowned, "Another question: If this nasty person is a ruler of dragons, the creator, and he has power over dragons then wouldn't absorbing a dragon's power be counterproductive?"

Last edited by Nygozy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought of another thing for Ny to ask.)
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

"It seems that you chose as stubborn one and your temper is not going to be able to temper his defiance. He may take more time to train than you have to do so." She started walking towards Abraxas, "And there is no way at all to change what you have done to Abraxas?"

He thought for a moment, "Yes, defiant indeed."

He looked down at Nygozy and without missing a stride, "Make him a warden, let us see how he likes that. I have no need for one who thinks he knows everything, when in fact he knows nothing at all."

"That was not my temper back there, Paragon. That was a teacher trying to tell a student to not stick his nose where it does not belong. Even now, if the apprentice of a keeper shows them such disrespect it would get them at least banished from the clan. Some of them turn to blood magic for revenge, others are taken care of by their old kinsmen."

"It was met with more severity back in my day. We just killed them. They were a danger to all Elvhen and it would not have been tolerated. Trust me, there were not many that would have dared defy an elder."

"And as for Abraxas, he willingly did this because he knew what was at risk. And unfortunately the magics involved can not be undone, they are apart of him now. You could no more remove his heart without killing him."

"Another question: If this nasty person is a ruler of dragons, the creator, and he has power over dragons then wouldn't absorbing a dragon's power be counterproductive?"

"The power of the dragon is only half of it. With the accelerated growth of the dragons power inside of me allows me to grow in both knowledge and power as well. Then there is my Immortality as a true Elvhen, coupled with the nine fragments of the Elvhen gods with in me; making me their Avatar. All of this combined together allows me to ascend."

"Like I said, it will take a god to defeat a god. This is not just some demon, or even just the creator of dragons. He is what makes evil truly evil. Before the other Elvhen gods knew what he had done, he had killed three of his brothers and sisters. This is why as of today, there is only nine known gods of the Elvhen Pantheon."

His body shook as he sighed, "He took their power into himself, making him so powerful that the others became frightened and worried for the world they created for us. This is why if I ascend, it will be ten gods against him this time around."

He turned and stopped her again, blocking her path. He leaned in close and whispered gently into her ear, "Next time, it will be eleven."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:37 pm

It all came into full context but it still made her uneasy. Choices like this was hard to make and it seemed that Kraven had taken much longer working it all out than a day or possibly even weeks, months or more. She looked to the dragon sadly and then gave Kraven a look due to the curious statement, "I can take Shade if you do not wish to train him. Thanks for the confidence about Abraxas as well. It is appreciated to be able to know reasons but now you confuse me about eleven. Why whisper this to me?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

"Because this has happened many times before. And will continue to happen many times more. The battle ahead is only to entrap him once more. You and your wardens are to take on his minions while I push him back into his prison. It is what would be considering a hopeless battle without all of the proper components. You Paragon and myself."

Kraven thought for a moment; then showed her his staff more closely.

"The staff was created by the Pantheon. It's sole purpose was the final destruction of Draconis. They call it The Spirit Staff. Yet it is not finished, it is still missing a four very powerful components."

He pointed out four groves that were placed around elemental symbols; earth, air, fire and water. "These are to hold the essences of the four elements." He pointed to the entwined wooded sphere on top; a blue crystal was held inside, spinning in all directions. "That is the essence of magic. Just a small enough piece to make it one of the most powerful artifact in Thedas. I have been it's keeper for a very long time, passed down through the ages from one Elvhen to another. If together we can find the essence of the four remaining elements, then and only then can Draconis be permanently defeated."

"I did not tell you sooner because for the past ten thousand years the keepers of the staff have looked for those four remaining essences and have not been able to find them. I made a few bargains with some fade creatures and was able to find the location of one of them; the essence of fire."

Kraven lowered his head and sighed deeply, "It is held within the Tevinter Imperium, guarded by the grey dragon. This is the personal body guard of Draconis. I am not sure when he found the essence but he has been guarding it under the noses of the of the magisters and they have yet to find it. If you can get the essence and bind it to the staff, the combined power of the two essences will be able to point the way towards the essence of earth, then to water and finally to air."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"I can take Shade if you do not wish to train him."

"He needs to make a choice; train with me or become a warden. He can not be allowed to roam free as he is. He is far to dangerous to do otherwise. He can not be allowed any other choice. If he refuses them both, then I will have no other choice than to release one of the demons that has been seeking him out."

Kraven shook his head sadly, "I know it is not something that you yourself would do, but it is needed. Yes Paragon, people need their freedom of choice, but even that must have limits on it. This is why there are laws and rules to follow. It does not matter which society you are in, there are always rules. I am a man of order, I fight against the chaotic elements of many planes. No one is above the rules of the universe, not me, not you and not Shade. If he chooses not to follow them, then there is only one option."

"I can and will train him, but he must accept me as his Master. He must put his time at the Tower behind him and move on. If he can not set aside his blurred view of this world and how he thinks things are, then there is truly no hope for him."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm

"I will speak with him later about what he would like to do. He does not seem the type who would be a good student with that form of disciplinary style." Nygozy understood the way many worked and wondered if maybe she was too lenient with the way she dealt with some people then thought of the times she'd beaten the crud out of people for being too stupid to live or for doing things she really could not abide.

Now that staff was an interesting piece of work and Nygozy couldn't help but be impressed, "I'm supposing that this mission will have to take place by going through the fade?" The fade. Such a wonderfully fun place. Not.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm

"No he does not. Either way, his spirit must be broken before it can be rebuilt."

Kraven looked over the staff, feeling it vibrate with power, "Well, yes. Unless you want to trek across land and deep into Tevinter territory. I would imagine you would not."

"I would suggest You allow me to go through the fade taking with me a few individuals to try and acquire the elemental essences. This way by the time the battle is joined and Draconis breaks through the tear I may have returned in time to take him down."

Without another word Kraven turned away from Nygozy, looking Abraxas directly in the eyes.

He gave him a rub on the ridges of his nose, "It is time my friend."

I have enjoyed our time together Darkweaver. And I shall continue to enjoy it as part of you.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 pm

She did not speak when Kraven mentioned anything about the staff or searching let alone anything else. There were a lot of things which were to come and she was preparing her mind for the upcoming situations she would have to handle and work through for the best of everyone involved.

When he turned to Abraxas she waited then went over to give the dragon a last eye ridge rub and rubbed her cheek against his skin beside the cheek, "I wish I got to know you better." She said in the dragon tongue, "I hope some part of you survives within Kraven because I believe we would have made good friends."

Nygozy backed up and took a deep breath even though it was not her who would have to go through any of this physically, "I will watch over you and escort you to a cot when you are done so that you can rest."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Green Thunder - VK - Page 3 Empty Ascension

Post  Kraven Shadow Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 am

Kraven stepped back from the might green dragon, giving him one final nod.

He warned Nygozy back with his hand, as he stabbed the blade of his staff into the ground before him.

As he stepped forward to stand in front of the staff, a domed barrier shimmered into existence, covering the dragon and the elf within it.

He touched the dragon one more time to reassure him that everything was going to be alright.

The green dragon stood up, towering over Kraven. He stretched his neck as high as it would go, exposing his tender underbelly to the mighty elven being.

Kraven's body seemed to crack as strands of purple and white energy broke away from him. More and more cracks formed on his body as more and more energy was being expelled.

He looked over at Nygozy; his face was gone, being replaced by pure energy. The dark shadows that always seemed to flow around Kraven soon fell away, leaving a being of pure magical energy before her.

Swirls of black and red energy could be seen within the white brilliance of the body. Soon they surrounded him, spiraling up and around; enveloping his body in a vortex of dark energies.

The grass within the barrier lit a flame and was soon burned away by the turmoil of energy inside. The barrier shimmered and fluctuated as the magical powers pushed against it, threatening to break lose and devour all that stood near.

The mists of shadows soon returned, encasing the body of energy within it. Only small glimpses could be seen as the shadows swirled around him.

Soon the winds around the dome began to pick up; violent gusts of winds threatened to tear the trees from their roots. Suddenly the air across the camp site became cold and frigid; those who watched could see the the heat being pulled from the area into the shadowy mist that down enveloped the being of pure magical energy.

The shadows merged with the brilliant white energy and a shape of a body could once again be seen. There was a head, arms, a torso and legs; however there were no features to tell who that was inside. Only those who were witnessing this event knew that it was Kraven. His physical body had been torn away, leaving only his soul and the souls of those he had captured.

He moved towards the dragon, who stood there proudly, as any dragon would. Kraven touched the dragon and instantly a burst of bright light covered the area, blinding those around it. It was as if the night had turned to day and they were all standing on the sun. Everywhere they looked there was flames of white energy bursting from the ground like that of the sun. Yet there was no heat coming off from the white flames, nor did it burn the ground around it. Everyone was at peace, those who's anger raged was soon calm and collective. All those who were sick and injured found strength once again; their wounds healed as if they were never there to begin with.

Strands of the white flame flew through the air twisting and turning around. Through the haze of the flames people could see that a wolf was targeted a wolf that everyone knew as Da'vhenan. She was lifted into the air, torn apart by the turbulence of the flames. The form of an elven woman fell to the ground replacing the form of the wolf.

As the light died down those who watched saw the dragon had become translucent, made up of strands of pure energy. Its form was still there, event he features of its scales, head and tail could be seen. It let out one last mighty roar, sending a wave of energy out from it. Those who were near enough saw visions of happiness, serenity and hope. It was as if a peaceful blanket had surrounded the troupe of wardens, filling them with hope for the future; tearing all dread and fear from their minds.

An arm reached out from the body that was Kravens; it connected with the body of the dragon. All the light in the area turned back to normal. It was as if a switch had been turned off. The only light was coming from a crackling of energy from the contact of both beings of energy. The fires had been snuffed out, leaving only smoking embers behind.

The form that was Kraven thrust his other arm; it too was embedded in the energy that was Abraxas. Soon the form of the dragon began to twist around of shape as it was pulled into what remained of the might elf; it too was being twisted out of shape.

Suddenly a beam of light shot up into the sky as and explosive force pushed against the barrier. Without notice the barrier collapsed filling the air with dirt and grass as the energy could only go down; leaving a crater in its wake. The dragon and elf were gone; leaving behind no sign of the Staff of Spirits.

Those who dared to look would see a naked, muscular Elven man curled up. His hair black as night, it almost seemed to suck all the light in around it, enveloping the being in a dim shadow. You could only seem him if you look directly at him; if looked out of the corner of their eye, they would see nothing.

Those who ventured into the crater noticed that it was not hair at all, but strands of misty shadow that fell from the man's head. It resembled what looked like a cloak of shadows that Kraven once wore.

The being moaned as it turned itself over, instantly the strands of shadow that flowed from its head enveloped him; creating dark robes around its body. Its eyes were black as night, but when you looked closely and deeply into them, you could see a field of stars and planets never seen before. It seemed to go on and over forever, drawing people in; a feeling of falling would always tear them away causing them to stumble.

A smile formed on his face and soon he fell into a deep sleep. When they tried to move him, he seemed so heavy that it took ten men just to drag him to safety; digging a trench in their wake.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 am

To watch what was going on was amazing but Nygozy stayed the closest to the barrier, watching as everything happened. She put her arm up over her face to protect her from the bright lights and then continued to view the display that was going on within the forcefield. There was a sense of peace, hope and tranquility as these events were taking place and she was sure that this was some side effect from the magic which was waging inside.

Even when it became startling as if the world would burn with the light, Nygozy stayed firm, dedicated to her role as watcher as she had promised. When it was all over she was the first to walk over to Kraven. She knelt and put a hand on his neck to check his pulse then she looked into his eyes to see the field of what seemed to be a universe. She shook her head and fell back onto her back then sat up and watched a smile came over Kraven's face.

"Bring my tent here." She announced as Drake walked out from the woods and she looked directly at him, "He will be moved onto some bedding and left to sleep. Get Jezarine over to the ... nevermind. I should know better."

Nygozy sighed and waited as Drake strode off.

-------------------

Guremi watched what was going on but her attention shifted when Da'Vhenan was taken into the air and changed back to her normal elven form. She rushed to her sister's side and got there just before Jezarine showed up as she had been watching the display as well.

Last edited by Nygozy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Shade had walked out of his tent as the joining began and stood there looking sadly at Abraxas wishing they had more time to talk he could have learned much from the ancient being. He looked over at Kraven feeling at war with himself for he wanted to be the Elves apprentice to learn and grow but at the same time he was afraid it would be just like the Circle. He had fought his way out to keep his voice and his mind.

Shade felt the washing of peace flow over him having walked up behind Nygozy and the worries of the future and past were brushed away like a moth before a Inferno. Tears welled up in his eyes as he saw the great dragon become so much more than the echoes of Darkness ringed through his mind like bells from a far off land. He was drawn to this Joining on a level he didn't even know existed then all was silent. Shade looked down at his Master but deep inside he could still feel the great beast. He walked over kneeling down before Kraven his words halted but true. " All paths start with Sacrifice thought not always life, I will be your Apprentice as a Apprentice should be.....Master." The last words came out strangled as if saying the word brought back memories of Pain.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

The evening had been too pleasant to stay in one spot so when Tatsoo had finished some chores she went off to see if she could catch some rabbits for meat and for their skins. She'd caught four and had gutted them, leaving the insides for the scavengers then slowly went back towards the camp.

When the wild woman returned there was something strange going on and she stopped at the sight of where Nygozy and Shade were looking at someone on the ground, in some hole of a sort.

Her ears perked up as Shade gave his word to be an apprentice to the man on the ground and she noticed him to be Kraven. The woman wondered what that would mean and stayed still so as not to be noticed.

What would it mean if he were apprenticed? The thought of him leaving came to mind and she tried to keep calm as she pushed it back and pressed against a tree to keep an eye on the proceedings.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Nygozy put a hand on Shade's shoulder as Drake and Sinjan came back with her tent, set it up there then went to obtain the rest of her things. She squeezed his shoulder and smiled at the young man, "I am sure he will be pleased to hear that you will be his apprentice and that you will accept his teachings."

She let out a breath of air as she looked over to the sky and then back at Kraven, "He will sleep well and in peace. You should rest too."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Shade stood up looking at Nygozy and bowed his head in respect. "Tell him what i said when he wakes I have to go speak to someone.". He walked out of the tent turning and stopped as he saw a shadow on the ground from beside a tree and walked over to it and saw Tatsoo. He leaned against the tree taking her hand as he kissed it. "I'm not leaving you Tatsoo, I may disappear during my training but I will always keep a eye on you, Kraven has shown me another Path one I think is right for me. But do not fear losing me for I spoke to Kraven and i told him I would not be his Apprentice if I had to give you up. He said I wouldn't, This is just as dangerous as being a Warden maybe more so but I have you if you have me.".

Shade stepped forward wrapping his arms around her holding her against him. "I am never leaving you Tatsoo, i may have to go away sometimes for I don't know how long at regular intervals but no different if you had a Warden mission to go on because I doubt they would allow a simple mage to go with you."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 pm

The wilder woman almost ran when she saw Shade come out of the tent but was caught up watching and not actually wanting to leave even if whatever happened changed anything.

Then he noticed her, came over and kissed her hand then took her into his arms and she looked up as he spoke. She breathed out in relief as he told her he would still be with her, just away for some periods of time. It was reassuring and she found herself calming down now that the worry did not have to be there.

"Ah saw dat Nygozy sends ones who na be wardens wif dem on some missions. Ah na sure why she has so many na wardens in de group but she does." She hugged him back and brushed her face against his, "Bu ah think yer masta an Nygozy will be workin tagetha for quite a while so it should be ok, fer de most part. Ah still wan you as well. Ah admit dat was scary for a bit dere dough. Ah no wanna lose ye."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Shade chuckled kissing her softly. "Ya I'm not going anywhere forever but Kraven can show me my path in life he seems to know so much and he said I have potential which is kinda a first from anyone. But I think this is my path."

Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum