Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Green Thunder - VK I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Green Thunder - VK

+11
Drake
Jezarine
Khael
Elenri
Swift_Assassin
Ianto
Abraxas
Dragonis
Kassina
Nygozy
Final Warrior
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Green Thunder - VK Empty Green Thunder - VK

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 am

The troupe of wardens had set up camp for the night; the sun was slowly disapearing on the horizon. The shadows deepened and the creatures of the night began calling out to each other.

Fires were lit and the aroma of cooking soon filled the air. The hum of laughter and singing as they left the worries of the past and future behind.

The sun had now disappeared sending the area into darkness; only the crackly flames of the fire lit the area. Soon the stars and the moon with show themselves, but until then, there was only the comfort and warmth of the fire.

Without warning the wind picked up and the sound of thunder filled the air. Tents were uprooted and thrown about. The horses and mules pulled on their tethers, threatening to uproot them and run off into the darkness.

The ground shook as a large shadow descended from the sky, landing close to the camp. The darkness covered what it was, as the fire pits and sentry torches didn't reach.

A thunderous shriek filled the area. Vibrations rippled through the air, knocking several people off their feet. Some flew through the air crashing into others, sending them into sprawling piles of arms and legs.

Emerald green eyes shone through the night darkness; they blinked several times. The large shadowy outline of a head could be seen. The head cocked from side to side, blinking its large emerald eyes.

A large gaping green maw opened in the darkness showing off a mouth full of jagged teeth.

The shadowy outline of the body could be seen within the darkness. The shadow of a large creature could be seen; it has a long snake like neck and large bat like wings. It towered a good nine to ten feet above everyone; making whatever this is to be around fifteen feet tall.

HeroesV_Sylvan_07_Green_Dragon

((((OOC: The pic is obviously the creature you see. And yes the whole camp will hear and be able to respond to the creature.))))

Back to top Go down

Green Thunder - VK Empty Re: Green Thunder - VK

Post  Final Warrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am

He was in motion the moment the bass rumble of thunder had reached the camp.

Fire flashed into Griffinhart's hands faster than he could think; instinct and reflex moved him in these moments and the roiling fireball launched itself in a high arc, bursting brilliantly in the air - and burning long. The darkness burned away beneath the blazing slight. The Griffin was on his feet and silverite shards glittered at his hands scarcely before the flame had left his fingers, and he turned towards the sound.

A dragon.

"DRAGON!" roared the swordsman, hoping that the others were not too deafened by the beast's roar to hear. Here was a creature that had nearly fallen into legend; here was the kill of a lifetime. But the warrior didn't think of that; he thought of killing the beast, not as a trophy, but because he needed to do so, to protect the other Wardens in the camp.

Silver glittered and sheathed itself in the flicker of the Fade, and stalked warily, dangerously, in the direction of its prey.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 am

It had been quiet long enough for Nygozy to rest a bit but then there was sound, the tent almost flying away and a roar she knew as to be a dragon since she'd fought enough of them to know that sound. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she got up, rushed out of the tent and towards the sounds. The first one she saw on the move was Griffinhart and was nowhere near surprised at that fact.

Through the shadows she moved then emerged beside the warrior, a wicked grin on her face, "Trouble seems to follow everywhere." She mentioned as she stalked with the man, "Would you like the front or the back?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 am

A wolf came flying out of the forest and pulled up short near the commander. She didn't want to get too close to the commander incase the alpha's shadow didn't recognize her.

The wolf stood there for a minute assessing the situation. Suddenly there was an elven woman were the wolf had been. "Wait! No attack yet!" She called to the commander and the unknown warrior. "Smell. Think know smell." Kassina frowned and concentrated, trying to find the words. Failing she let out a few yips and barks to tell the commander that the smell was different but familiar at the same time and she didn't think the dragon was going to hurt them.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am

The Shadow looked up at the Dragon from its hiding spot nearby. It started to panic, but it remained perfectly still, hiding in the tall grass nearby, unable to be seen unless actively sought after. Not be wanting to hear the song again. This one be free! The Shadow's mind screamed out. But it didn't sense this Dragon was an Old One, so its panic subsided somewhat.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 am

"Hold back." Nygozy commanded then took a whiff of the air as Kassina requested. She was confused as to why the shape shifter wanted her to stop and looked at her confused, "I am sorry to say this Kassina but I am completely confused as to what you are trying to say. I have smelt the air ... wait ..."

"Abraxas?" She asked then sniffed the air again. She sighed the waved at everyone else, calling out in her loudest commanding voice, "STAND DOWN. THIS DRAGON IS ONE OF OURS."

She then walked towards what had been a little dragon and put her hands on her hips as she got close enough for him to gobble her up, "Abraxas. You could have been attacked, you know that silly dragon?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abraxas Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

The green dragon made a soft guttural sound that sounded almost like a chuckle.

Abraxas lowered his head and nudged Nygozy, giving her a gentle push.

The Elvhen Keep has sped up my transformation. He said I would be needed in the coming battle. For what he did not say, but he has never done me harm.

The voice appeared out of nowhere, echoing inside the heads of those around. It was soft and gentle, no signs of primal or malice, quite unusual for a dragon.

He has changed how I would transform. I am larger than other male dragons; yet smaller and quicker than females. He has given me size and strength to take a rider, a rider who has yet to be chosen for the coming battle.

His head lifted and looked to the sky, I can sense a gathering of dragons. He is calling them. Using them to widen the tear.

The transformation is not quite complete, there is something missing. I think he has more plans for me than I thought before. You should talk with him. There is something that you must know.However, for now I must rest, as I am still recovering from the transformation. It can tax anyone who has been aged a hundred years over night.

With a loud sigh, Abraxas laid down; his long neck curled in close to his body, as his tail wrapped around him.
Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Reaction : Whut?

Ianto was out of the tent almost before it flew back into the trees, and he only stumbled a little into the wind as he drew his blades into both hands. Oh mother of Andraste, there was a dragon in the middle of camp. Nygozy and her creepy Warrior were already running for it, so he figured that right now was best for attack 'huge-ass dragon first, ask questions later.'

Except it seemed that 'question time' was coming before 'attack time' this time, because Nygozy was yelling at them all to hold, and then a giant dragon voice was in his head (which just felt weird) and now Ianto was officially lost. He was drunken blind man spun 'round in the woods- lost.

He held still, his swords still at the read, and he cast a glance over at Nygozy, one eyebrow raising. "Wait, what?"
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Wolfram couldn't help but climb out of his tent. Even though Kraven warned of an attack, it seemed the dragon that arrived...was friendly? He still needed to support himself on his staff, but his complexion had returned and he felt loads better. He walked over towards Nygozy, with a knife drawn. He didn't want to do it, but he was concerned Rakot would show up and go berserk again. And although it didn't work last time, he now had his staff to help him stop him.

"Just what is going on, Commander? Does this have to do with the Fade problem at Vigil's Keep?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Kassina barely seemed to noticed that the dragon's words seemed to enter her brain without passing through her ears. "Abax!" Kassina shouted joyfully. "See, nose no lie!"

Once again the elf woman dissapeared to be replaced by a wolf. The wolf ran over to the dragon's head and began giving him a good sniff before giving him a lick and then prancing around the clearing happily.

Suddenly the wolf dashed off, wanting to tell Dartmoor and her other friends that Abraxas had returned.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Shade walked from the forest having decided to stay away from the camp and leaned against a tree looking at the Giant green Dragon, He examined it's size and lethality with a trained eye for it was the same things he looked to himself in his other half. He walked from the forest towards the Dragon and set his staff down on the way. He felt the pulse through his body as the Voice spoke and he felt the Ancient Language Drake had spoken of come to his mind and he projected it straight into the Mind of the dragon. "I see you Brother of the Sky he of Green Scales and Size. I am Brother Red Scales of the Half. Your memories are different you are not less or more. She of the Black Scales I called Mother when the other form took had Memories different as well. Do you know me as I know you?".

Shade stopped only inches from the large green dragon staring into it's eyes with Hope that here was something that perhaps knew what he was. Maybe this great Lord of the sky was the Answer to all his questions about what he truly was.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Gareth was enjoying some time with Pendra when suddenly the tent they were in flew off the ground, leaving the two of them in the open in a compromising position. He rolled off of Pendra and pulled his sword out of its scabbard (no, not that one. That was already out). He stared at the green dragon, confused and apparently heedless of his nakedness. "Uhh. What the hell's going on?" he asked, seeing no one was making a hostile move towards the dragon.

A distant whistle, coming from Fremelda nearby as she grinned at Pendra and Gareth caused the Arl's face to light up a bright red color, but he stood his ground regardless.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Maddox had been one of the people blown away when the dragon landed. He found himself stuck in a tree not to far away from camp. He climbed down and ran over to where the dragon was. He thought he heard a stand down order, and rather than risking going against orders, didn't attack. He couldn't really. He was distracted by seeing Gareth naked. He grabbed some cloth from his bag and handed it to Gareth. "You may want to hide that before you burn that image into some peoples eyes."

Maddox wasn't the only one who had that thought. Robert had the rather unfortunate vision of Pendra naked. All he did was look out of his tent to see if anyone's tents flew away. Seeing Pendra as she was in place of one of the tents was a bit traumatic. He didn't need those images of her stuck in his mind and he quickly retreated into his tent, hoping that she didn't see him and that he could erase that sight from his memory.

Last edited by Swift_Assassin on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Khael had been sitting by one of the fires teaching Takara to read from a borrowed book when the chaos began. The great wind brought up by the dragon's wings sent the dwarf and the human sprawling in the dirt.

Khael was quickly back on his feet and he ran to help Takara up. She had suffered some minor burns from the fire, but was easily able to heal them. When Khael was sure she was alright he ordered her to go find a safe place to hide. Grabbing his axe and sword he ran toward the commotion.

All he could see was a giant green shape when the words began to echo in his skull. He stopped to inspect the chaos around him seeing damaged tents and ... naked people? all over the place. He could also see that Takara had not gone to hide as he ordered, but instead was checking to see if anyone was wounded.

A wolf darted past his legs as he walked uncertainly towards the commander to find out what was going on. "Ser, is everyone all right?" He asked of the other dwarf.
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Nygozy growled in the dragon tongue and put her hands on his head as he nudged her and laughed. She then put her cheek against the bridge just above his nostrils, "You silly dragon. Rest and all will be well. I am sorry I was unable to pay attention to you when you were smaller. Rest. I will speak with your master."

She turned to look about as if the elf would suddenly appear. They had to talk.

"Wait, what?"

"Just what is going on, Commander? Does this have to do with the Fade problem at Vigil's Keep?"

"Abax. See, nose no lie!"

"Uhh. What the hell's going on?"

"You may want to hide that before you burn that image into some peoples eyes."

"Ser, is everyone all right?"

"This is Abraxas. He has been sent to help us and is not a threat to anything besides our tents and apparently some people's good times." She said with a slight chuckle as she saw Gareth being embarrassed and Pendra nonchalantly putting on her clothes. It had been said that woman was not easily embarrassed and with that figure she could see no reason for her to be, "It's alright everyone. You can go back to what you were doing and if anyone can get a ... cow or something for Abraxas that would be appreciated."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abraxas Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 pm

"I see you Brother of the Sky he of Green Scales and Size. I am Brother Red Scales of the Half. Your memories are different you are not less or more. She of the Black Scales I called Mother when the other form took had Memories different as well. Do you know me as I know you?".

Abraxas lifted his head as the elf approached him.

He cocked his head to one side as he sniffed the red haired creature before him.

You are no dragon, Elvhen. One of your ancestors mated with a one of my own ancestors in Elvhen form. That was many generations ago, when the Elvhen people were still immortal beings. The blood has become diluted, yet it is still there.

Be weary of those who might find out your lineage. Because Dragon blood from a shape shifter can allow another being to take that form. The shifter never survives the process.

Do not take the form of the dragon unless you are left with no other alternative,as it can put you and your friends at risk. Meet with the Elvhen Keeper, Darkweaver. Learn from him, follow his teachings. He will set you on the path you were meant to take.

Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Unlike Ianto, Jezarine was nowhere near as nimble as he was or strong enough to be kept from blowing away. She grabbed a tree branch and dropped from it well enough then ran over to beside him where she put a hand over her mouth and gasped, now noticing the size of the animal and the fact that it was a dragon.

"Oh my." She said as she got ready to do some healing because if they were going to fight this then healing would definitely be in the mix. She just hoped that she would not need to do any reviving or that no one got eaten.

Then all went well and Nygozy was telling them that the dragon was a friend, "Well I wish our 'friend' wouldn't toss us and our tents around." She huffed as she had wanted to read and learn more when this had happened. Now she would have to look for her book! At least she didn't feel anyone hurt.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Drake had just arrived from making a little hidey hole for himself and Calliara when there was a dragon in the sky and everything was going mad. Since he was flying in hawk form the winds from said dragon threw him back into the foliage where he got stuck. It took some doing but he was able to get himself free and change back to human form then stalked out towards the disturbance.

As he got closer he heard Abraxas' in his mind and it soothed him for a moment before Nygozy's words were said and then strode over to her, looking up at the dragon. He shook his head then sighed, "As if it wasn't bad enough with this many people, this makes sneaking up on anything a lot harder."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abraxas Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Do not worry yourself. As I will not be in this form for long. Before the sun rises I will be hidden. What once was two will become One.

His head rose slightly once again as a dark form and a little shadow came forth.
Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Kassina had dashed off to find her friends when she saw two of her pack mates draggin a slightly chewed on deer into camp. They had meant it to be the warden's dinner, but Kassina figured the new dragon must be hungry so she redirected them.

The three wolves managed to pull the deer carcass fairly close to Abraxas before the two wolves were scared off by so many people and bolted backinto the forest. In wolf form Kassina grabbed the deer by the leg and attempted to pull it the rest of the way to the dragon by herself.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

With the help of Lobo and his Staff Kraven managed to reach the group as they stood before the green dragon.

"I see the change went as planned. I wish I could have witnessed it. It was a shame that you had to spend the last hundred years alone my friend, but it was the only way to bring you to your current form. Dragons are to long lived, they age so slowly compared to the rest of us, even the elves of old."

The elven keeper looked to Nygozy, "Commander, what we talked about, that will no longer be necessary. Nor do I think you would have survived it. Not to speak little of you, but you might have lost your true self. And for that, I am sure your shadow would have tried to kill me."

He leaned even closer to the warden commander and whispered in her ear.

"To gain your trust, I will take a blood oath. I will bind my blood to you and only you. We will mix our blood and I will bind it to a crystal. Only you may wear it and as long as it is whole I can not go against your wishes."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Nygozy considered this new proposal, "This sounds like a better suggestion than the other one. What exactly will this do? Blood is a potent component and I'd like to know what the good and bad effects will be before I choose. Also, I wish to know about this crystal and how hard it would be to break."

The dwarf was not quick to make choices when it could be a long standing decision which could change many things for long or even short term. She had to know exactly what she was getting into.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Shade stared at the dragon and smiled sitting down next to him against a tree and leaned back looking over at the Dragon. "Where can I find this Darkweaver, Do you know his location?" Shade looked up at the dragon having projected his thoughts to the Elder being. He looked up and shook his head for the dragon may be large but he could feel it happened fast. "Dragon were you not allowed to grow on your own? That must be hard for you now have strength and power you do not fully understand. It be like taking a infant and putting him in a grown persons body. You have the strength but not the experience you would have if you had grown normally."

Shade looked around the camp at all the others before he spotted the power house Elf who appeared and that little gremlin looking thing. "Who is that Abraxas? He feels.....separate."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:42 pm

"The crystal can only be broken by you or me. And only willingly, there can be no accidents. It will be attached to a chain that you wear around your neck, it can not be taken from you unless you willfully take it off. "

"We will be able to know where one another is and can call out to one another if need me. There will be no mixing of thoughts. It will prevent me from harming you or your troupe. However, I am protected as well; If someone from your troupe were to attack me, they would no longer be part of the contract."

"It is simple, we both bleed into a cup. I put the crystal in, cast my spell and viola."

Kraven looked over at the green dragon, "Then, there will be one more ritual before nights end. Two will become One."

The red hair of the elf caught the Keepers attention, "Shade.......I will need to speak with him."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Abraxas Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

"Dragon were you not allowed to grow on your own? That must be hard for you now have strength and power you do not fully understand. It be like taking a infant and putting him in a grown persons body. You have the strength but not the experience you would have if you had grown normally."

With what could only have been a chuckle, I have the experience young one. I may have grown in a day, but I still have a hundred years of life and experience. This was part of the transformation.

"Who is that Abraxas? He feels.....separate."

That....That is Darkweaver, keeper of elves. The hundred years I went through, is only a blink of an eye for him. He holds all the memories, all the knowledge and all the power the elves of old have ever known.

The creature with him is Lobo. It's hard to say what he is, he's just, Lobo.

Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum