Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Green Thunder - VK

+11
Drake
Jezarine
Khael
Elenri
Swift_Assassin
Ianto
Abraxas
Dragonis
Kassina
Nygozy
Final Warrior
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Green Thunder - VK - Page 2 Empty Re: Green Thunder - VK

Post  Abraxas Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:06 pm

The three wolves managed to pull the deer carcass fairly close to Abraxas before the two wolves were scared off by so many people and bolted backinto the forest. In wolf form Kassina grabbed the deer by the leg and attempted to pull it the rest of the way to the dragon by herself.

Abraxas looked down at the present that Kassina presented him. With a single gulp the dragon swallowed the deer whole.

He gave the wolf a friendly nudge, Thank you. I am quite famished.
Abraxas
Abraxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:19 pm

The Warden-Commander had some truly strange allies. Griffinhart said nothing on the topic though, but only listened to Nygozy; and he found her explanations satisfactory. That the dragon did not, in fact, go on a rampage and start killing people left and right was only further evidence that she was right.

He sheathed his blades and turned from the dragon as the light from his fire-flare died down, removing his helmet as he brushed past the others, quiet as a shadow, exchanging a poignant glance with Nygozy as he passed her - be careful, it seemed to say, for he still did not trust the dragon, regardless of whether it was friend or foe - and returned to his post beneath a tree on the camp's edge, where he would finish his turn on watch before slipping into a fitful rest.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UncleVanya Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well, thats a dragon."

Said Ostef, meeting Rakot just as the berserker entered the camp, coming back from his training after hearing the commotion.

"And yet no one seems to be intent on killing it."

Rakot replied through clenched teeth, eying the beast with hatred and excitement.

"Had a friendly chat with the Commander. She implied that Kraven is tolerated because he is a tool that will be needed in the coming fight. Thought you should know this."

"Don't care."

"Really? I thought that kind of explanation went in line with your way of thinking."

"Sod the coming fight, I want to spill the blood of that sodding knife eared bastard."

Ostef gave Rakot a puzzled look.

"That's a bit unlike you, you always put the mission first, even if you do hate him that much."

"Maybe it is, but that's how it is...sod it, I interrupted my training and came looking for a chance to slaughter a dragon, now they want to make friends with it....I'm going back."

"Alright, see you in the morning, I'll just stay here and keep an eye out for new developments. I'll let you know if something interesting happens."

Rakot turned around and started walking away without saying a word. Ostef stood there, returning his gaze to the dragon and the Wardens.
UncleVanya
UncleVanya

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Shade looked at the other Elf feeling not power yes there was quantities of that but something else more like familiar, He shrugged deciding it was based off him keeping the knowledge of elves so Shade decided all Elves must feel that way around him. He hears his name and stood up walking towards Nygozy and Darkweaver and stopped a few paces away his hands behind his back as he waited. "You said my name Master Keeper and you sent Lobo once to watch me but he is easily distracted, What do you wish?"

Shade looked at the other Elf as he stood straight and proud as a Member of the Elven people even in front of this being who could tear him apart he didn't flinch or show fear and even had it been a enemy he would not have backed away.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Kraven looked at Shade out of the corner of his eye as he finished talking to Nygozy.

The keeper laughed, "Do not underestimate Lobo, he is not exactly what he seems."

Lobo crossed his arms over his chest, glared at the red haired elf as he stuck out his tongue.

"I have watched you young elf, " Kraven shook his head in disappointment, "You have killed and slaughter many; enemy and innocent a like. All in the name of your brothers and sisters. As much as I want to see their freedom, this is not the way it should be done. Does my blood boil at the thought of this land being in the hands of Shemlen. Yes, but bloodshed is not the answer, not until all else has failed."

"I can teach you things that only the elves of now could dream of. You hold the power within you to be the first Shem(quick) elf to break the bonds of mortality."

He lifted himself up to his full height, staring down at Shade, "If you want to learn, I will take you as my apprentice. If you accept, there will be rules you will after to follow. Rules which you will not know until acceptance is finalized."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Shade felt the hands of destiny on his shoulders as he stared at the powerful elf in front of him his heart quickened as he realized this Being would give him everything he wanted. Not Power that he could gain as he went but Knowledge and direction but at the same time he was conflicted. "Master Keeper I would want this as much as any Elf but before I do I must ask. Will I be able to Keep Tatsoo? She alone showed me that the world was not Darkness and blood and if I have to pass this Opportunity to stay with her I will. Do not forbid me from seeing her and I will agree to be your Apprentice. Power without cause is nothing and Tatsoo is my cause."

Shade stared equally back at the other elf looking at Lobo he only smiled than turned back to face Kraven. "I accept all your rules but in return that is the only request I make."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm

As Gareth hurriedly got dressed, Marcus noted the return of Kraven. The big elf was once again simultaneously in awe and yet wary of this dangerous elf that embodied all of the lost knowledge of his Hahren back in West Hill. Injured as he was, Marcus could do little but lie down where his tent used to be and stare at the scene before him. He cursed himself for being crippled by the fight that night in Denerim. Even with Jezarine's healing, he would never be the same again.

Meanwhile, Fremelda walked up to Kraven, the elf who thought himself so high and mighty last time, who was speaking to some other elf. She smirked at the Elder Keeper. "Just can't get enough of me, can you?" she released through a sneer. She had nothing against elves personally, but she hated their laziness and their whining when they sat around in their alienages or in servitude instead of making names for themselves. The arguement she had with Kraven last time ended in a victory for her because he did not answer to her own hardships she had to climb through to be somebody.

Since then, she was more confident and arrogant than ever around this ancient elf, but still quite wary of his powers. He had only demonstrated too well his cross-hair temper.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm

"I know of who you speak. She has Elvhen blood in her, however small amount."

"You can stay with her all you wish, however, you will eventually have to leave her behind. To get back your Elvhen heritage you will eventually obtain what the elves of now have lost, Immortality. You will have to watch her grow old as you stay the same. You will outlive all your children, and their children, and their children's children. No one in your blood line will be able to achieve the long life of a true elf, as their blood can never been truly pure."

He sighed heavily as he continued, "This is a sacrifice that you will have to make if you want to free your people. It starts with you, but does not end with you."

He looks over at Nygozy, looking deep into her eyes, "Your blood must be kept pure, this means you can not join the ranks of the Wardens. As their blood will taint your own. You will no longer be Elvhen or dark spawn, you will be something in between"

"I have the support of the current Elvhen keepers. As I have told the Commander, they shadow us even now. They are cloaked in the keepers magic to keep them truly out of sight and harm, as I do not wish them to be found just yet."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Meanwhile, Fremelda walked up to Kraven, the elf who thought himself so high and mighty last time, who was speaking to some other elf. She smirked at the Elder Keeper. "Just can't get enough of me, can you?"

Kraven looked over at the human female, sneering at her.

"Young one, you try to goad me into another battle of words. I have given my word to your commander that I will not harm you. Still, do not try my patience, I am not above shaving those locks from your head. And, this would not go against the bargain I have made with her."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Shade stood there thinking and closed his eyes. Many had given up what they desire for the greater good and now was his turn. He could stay with Tatsoo but he would only follow her into the beyond if he was killed someway but Life on this planet was short and with this one life he could not do what he wanted. "Master Kraven I accept your terms, I have no doubt it will be a hard and painful journey and I will one day lose the most important person in my life but if something happens I will be reunited with her if there is a Afterlife if not than what time we have here is all we have. I accept you if you Accept me as your Apprentice."

Shade turned to look at Nygozy and bowed at the waist. "You told me coming with you would help me find my path and you said it would happen if I join the Wardens or not. I have made my decision but Know me forever as your friend and ally Nygozy. When you are in danger I will come to help you never fear that you and I will be enemies for it was you who saved my life, lead me to the Woman I love and showed me my destiny. Thank you."

Shade looked over at Kraven and sighed. "I better go tell Tatsoo, Kraven how long will it be before I can see her again?" The last part was more of troubled Longing at the thought of losing her from being away too long.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:55 pm

"There is no need to say goodbye. We will be journeying with the Paragon for quite sometime before we leave. The tear in the veil is only the beginning of what is to come."

Kraven turned back to Nygozy, "Since we are up and about, we might as well meet with the trapped Elvhen sister I mentioned before."

"Lobo, go set up the binding ritual for me and the Commander. We will be there shortly."

Lobo nodded, running off in the direction of Nygozy's tent.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Shade shrugged and looked at Kraven. "So what do I do Now? I mean I'm not even sure if i am under the command of the Wardens anymore we may be traveling with them but do you want me to stay back and learn or continue scouting like I been doing?" He watched Lobo run off and he had to admit he was seriously interested in this Ritual and wondered if somewhere down the line he would ever have to do it.

Shade looked around wondering where Tatsoo and the others had gotten too Since they should have set up camp by now. He crossed his arms wondering if he should go look for them.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"So what do I do Now? I mean I'm not even sure if i am under the command of the Wardens anymore we may be traveling with them but do you want me to stay back and learn or continue scouting like I been doing?"

"This is Nygozy's show, I am here as her guide and council, follow her orders as if they were my own. I would suggest keeping a low profile as much as possible. Do your job as scout, but when there is danger report back here to the Commander and me. Do not engage anything unless you have no other choice, are protecting someone or you are given an order to do so."

"I will tell you this, your use of power lately has attracted the attention of several creatures. For now I have been able to fend them off. Even with the power you have at your disposal, you would be hard pressed to defeat one. And the more powerful you are, the more powerful the demon that you will attract."

"There are going to be many trials ahead of you, always be prepare, as you will not know when you will be tested."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:07 pm

With the conversation mounting, and Kraven sneering back at Fremelda and then threatening to cut off her hair, she lifted an eyebrow but shrugged. "Oh, but I do enjoy our little discussions. I'll catch you later when you're not so busy." She said and turned on her heels and walked back to fetch her tent and bed roll.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Shade shrugged looking off into the sky. "Scouting works for me nothing else going on so Nygozy looks like your still in command of me. As for the Spell work i will keep it down if I must don't need powerful demons showing up I think the group has had enough excitement for today. Keep it up we might get Deserters. So I guess I owe you a thank you for keeping those Demons at Bay appreciate it but please don't act like it was all for my benefit. You don't seem like the person to do something just because your feeling nice your playing a angle but I won't ask your reasons probably expand hundreds of years back."

Shade stood there wondering if Kraven had anything else he wanted or if he was just free to go.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Nygozy leaned against Abraxas' head, rubbing the dragon's eye ridge with her eyes closed but listening to the conversation going on around her. She'd noted Drake taking off and the chirp from him which meant he was going to. She didn't respond to it and he knew that if she didn't that he was not required and he could go meet Calliara to bring her to his own form of makeshift camp.

It looked like Shade would have his direction, just as Branchel had told Drake. This was all to the good and exactly what the dwarf had been looking for. He would be much happier training under Kraven but there was much even Kraven did not know.

Her eyes opened and she looked to the Darkweaver, giving him a knowing half grin then her face returned to an impassive light.

"Go enjoy yourself, Shade. Kraven. Let us do this." She said as she petted Abraxas one more time and gave him a hug.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 pm

With a nod, Kraven headed towards Nygozy's tent.

Lobo had set up a small stone altar; which was curious, as there was no where he could have gotten such a thing.

A crystal bowl was set beside a thin silver blade. Lobo placed a small silver ring with a black sapphire embedded in it, next to the bowl.

"Lobo done. Lobo watch now." The little creature took a step back, his eyes wide with wonder.

The mighty elf knelt before the altar, waiting for the dwarven paragon to take her place.

She took her place on the other side of the altar. As soon as she knelt, Kraven took the blade and run it across his palm.

The blade lit up briefly, transferring some energy to the elf. A single drop of blood dripped into the bowl, strands of purple and white energy encased the blood. A chime filled the air as the blood hit the bowl. Kraven nodded to Nygozy as he handed her the blade.

(((OOC: you can respond accordingly. As your blood hits the bowl, a 2nd chime will sound. Then Kraven will place the ring within the bowl. There will be a swirling flash of light and all that will be left on the altar is the ring. The bowl and the dagger will be gone.)))

Last edited by Kraven Shadow on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Kai silently followed Kraven and Nygozy back to her tent. He watched silently from the shadows until Kraven held out the blade.

The assassin knelt down beside Nygozy and put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you sure about this Hero?" He asked knowing what her answer would be, but needing to hear it anyway.

He waited for her answer, then kissed the top of her head and got up. He stayed close enough to act quickly if needed, but resigned himself to waiting to see what would happen.

Last edited by Kai on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad Grammar)
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Nygozy went back to her tent and noticed Torture pouncing about, poking around Abraxas saying hello to the dragon and chuckled. He wanted to make sure all animals in his territory knew he was boss even if they could swallow him whole. What a funny animal the Mabari was.

Inside the tent everything was ready and she knelt as she was bade, waiting to see what would happen. Kai was beside her and she felt him before he even put a hand on her shoulder, "It is less dangerous than the other plan and I am ready."

She took the blade and ran it across her own palm, allowing blood to fall into the bowl to the sound of a second chime. Unlike Kraven's blood hers brought forth strands of red and brown to encase and entwine with Kraven's. The end of this ritual resulted in the ring being left and nothing else, bowl and knife were gone.

"The purity of magic and mystery intertwined with passion of the earth." She said in a low tone stating her view of the colour meanings, "It seems just and fair."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:03 am

Kassina was just preparing to curl up against the warmth of Abraxas when Torture showed up to tell the dragon who was boss. Kassina had not seen him all day and ran over to him happily. She gave him a good greeting sniff and a happy lick on the face.

The wolf was pretty sure she was familiar enough now with mabari that she wanted to try taking the form of one for the first time. She sat down and studied Torture for a few more minutes to be sure. Suddenly she jumped up and then concentrated really hard and next moment there was a beautiful golden female mabari where the wolf had been.

Excited by her sucess Kassina ran a few circles around Torture barking happily before running off to show Dartmoor what she had learned.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 am

Kraven rose and bowed deep at the waist; his eyes never leaving hers.

"The ring is yours warden. I am yours until you say otherwise."

"Not even my masters can unbind me from that." he said, pointing at the ring.

"There is but one last thing that I will need to do before the sun rises. This last thing will tax me beyond anything I have ever done before. I have gathered many demon souls for this day, fought many battles, vanquished many evils."

"The energy I am about to expend could destroy cities and fell armies. But, it must be done if we have any hope of just surviving what is ahead of us."

Sadness crept onto Kraven's face, "I will lose a good friend this night, I wish there was some other way."

Tears welled in Lobo's eyes at the words his master spoke. He knew what must be done, but his heart still broke at the thought.

With a sad shake of his head, "Say your good byes to Abraxas, for his destiny is about to come to pass."

Without another word, Kraven nodded to Nygozy, swept up his shadowy cloak and headed back towards the reborn dragon.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

Wolfram sat back and watched the conversation between Shade and Kraven. Part of what Kraven says sounds almost impossible, maybe even false hope. Does Kraven have any proof of any recent elves being able to become immortal? Does he also believe he is in contact with all of the Dalish Keepers and that they are watching them instead of their own clans? Perhaps their is Elven magic that offers that power. Wolfram wished there was a way to become an elf just so he can see how much of what Kraven offers could be true.

He watched Kraven go off with Nygozy to perform the new ritual. That was one he could abide with. Cutting himself and harnessing the blood for some magic purpose he could relate with. Being engulfed by fire and attacked by a demon was something that he had to prevent constantly to himself.

He just stood around and watched Kassina in wolf form turn into a mabari and run off. That was...random. It seemed all the mages except Jezarine, Kraven, and himself were shapeshifters. Unless there were other mages he didn't meet yet, it seemed they were fond of being something else.

Wolfram watched Kraven return presumably just succeeding in the ritual. "Are you feeling any better now?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 am

"We will make sure you are well taken care of." She took the ring then followed Kraven out of the tent, "What do you mean by that? Please tell me you are not combining your two friends." Nygozy was saddened by this concept as she set the ring on a chain around her neck, "What is needed? Maybe we can find another way? Branchal may be able to find something for us."

Nygozy kept pace with Kraven even though she was smaller than he was and heard Wolfram speak with the elf. She waited to see if he would answer either of them.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 am

"Are you feeling any better now?" Wolfram asked.

"Only enough to complete this one last task before I must truly rest."

Kraven stopped for a moment, looking down at Nygozy, "Combine my two....." He could only burst out laughing at this comment.

Kraven shook his head at the warden, "I could no more combine Lobo with Abraxas than I could take on the maker himself, if he even existed."

"When I found Abraxas I was told what would need to be done with him when the time comes. I am to use all my accumulated demonic energy to absorb the power of a Dragon. Which is almost impossible unless you have a willing subject."

"And even more impossible unless you have the ability to harness enough energy that could tear the fade through the veil combining out two planes together." He grinned evilly at Nygozy giving her a quick wink.

"The entity that is coming through the fade can only be stopped by the power combined might of a dragon and avatar of the gods. That is Gods, plural."

"Your only task is to occupy his worshipers and creatures long enough so that I can push him back into the fade, or defeat him outright."

He was about to continue when Nygozy said a name that he had heard before, "Branchal. Wait what?"

He whirled around to stand in front of the warrior dwarf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

By this time Nygozy was walking along with her hands clasped behind her back, humming a jaunty tune with a big grin on her face. It was always fun finding just the right thing to mess people up especially when said person tended to know everything. Rakot may like killing stuff and getting issues dealt with right away but Nygozy had learned long ago when she was forced into learning diplomacy that sometimes showing something that they are not all knowing and perfect was a bundle of fun.

It wasn't that she didn't like Kraven. She was miffed with whichever god or gods within him were making her want to strangle him every time he went after a human, which was hopefully over with this ring thing, and wanted them to have something to chew on.

Gods. Always wanting to play with their subjects it seemed. Why didn't they just get some kind of toy that they could play with without messing with people's lives?

The fact that Kraven reacted so swiftly, getting in front of her amused her greatly. She stopped, tilted her head to the side and gave him a lopsided smirk, "Hmm? So you know of Branchal?"

Of course he did but she was having too much fun with this.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum