Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Beginning of Freedom. (Open.)

+3
Nygozy
Sinjan
Elenri
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Beginning of Freedom. (Open.)

Post  Tatsoo Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

It seemed that the reference that Shade was a romantic had been an understatement as he spoke endearing words which from many Tatsoo would have ignored as being only a male's way of getting a mate for the night but he did not seem like that. His words were spoken with sincerity. She could see it in his eyes and his mannerisms and she was stunned when he touched her cheek with his fingers, feathery light tenderness which gave her a warm, fluttery feel in her heart.

His eyes were the most interesting thing at the moment but when the air changed she glanced to the sky, "It be here now. Ah was expectin dat soon." Breathing in deep of the storm enriched air, Tatsoo sighed in a pleased frame of mind as Shade mentioned flying in storms, "Really? Tha would be amawzing but how d'ya figger on doin it in de wet? Ahm not so fond a slippin from wet hands." Even though there was that concern she was very interested in the concept then rubbed the bridge of her nose between her eyes, "D'ya have ... long tie ya stuff?" She pantomimed a rope.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Shade laughed laying his head back. "If you mean a saddle sadly I don't have one however we could get one if it would make you feel comfortable. A saddle for comfort and a horn to hold onto and don't worry i promise no acrobatics are maneuvers in the air. " Shade stood up offering his hand as his other pointed down to the stables. "My dragon form is bigger than a horse and alot more sturdy so we should be able to find something that would fit comfortably for us both so shall we?".

Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

"Saddal?" Tatsoo looked at him with confusion then realized what he meant, "Oh! Saddle like for da horse. Dat not wa ah meant but it be an idea ah think." She took his hand and stood, looking towards the stables, "D'ya thingk da saddle will keep me in? Ah might need da tie down or sommat ta make sure ah don slide."

She walked with him, lifting her face to the rain as large, lazy droplets hit her. It was refreshing and she was very happy to be in it. Most people were rushing inside so they wouldn't get wet but not Tatsoo. Animal hides were a good insulator when you knew how to make a component which made them water proof and that was something Tatsoo was a master at being a leather and hide smith.

Tatsoo noticed someone inside the barn and smiled at him, "Ah need a saddle fer me friend an sommat ta tie me to it."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 am

Shade smiled squeezing her hand softly. "As if I would ever allow you to fall but saddles come with straps and ties and you will be as safe and comfortable as riding a horse I promise. But if we wait too long will miss the eye.". Shade nodded to the stable master and went to the Saddles. We need a Ox skin hide for the back and long straps in fact you can measure and place on the steed.

Shade shifted into his dragon form blocking the door so the man couldn't run through screaming and nodded too Tatsoo to take over for her saddle.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:18 am

His reassurances and squeeze of the hand gave her more interest in flying, as if there wasn't much interest beforehand. She loved this idea. It was wild and different and dealt with a natural danger which could not be denied. To be in the midst of a storm, flying amongst the clouds was not something many got to do and she thought about how she would be the only one of her tribe to actually get to do it.

The stable master did become agitated but Tatsoo put her hand on his shoulder and got in front of him, looking the man in the eyes, "Ahm a Grey Wardan an dis fellow be a wardan in twaining. Dere be nothin ta be scared about. De ye have a saddle like he said?"

"Uh ... yeh." The man got his bearings as this young lady mentioned the wardens. If this was a warden then there should be no problem as wardens did not go around just killing people. He rushed into a room and came out with two saddles. Having been a stable master for so long he was able to guess at size and requirements. He tried the first saddle and it was just right so he hooked it up quickly but properly.

Once Tatsoo was in the saddle the man helped her with the straps that would keep her in the saddle and situated properly. He then acquired a special pommel that was used for training children and hooked that up to the saddle and around Shade as well, "You're ready to go." He said.

Tatsoo was petting Shade's neck and shoulder admiring the feel of the scales and muscles underneath. Once they were ready to go she smiled, "Let us be bravin de skies den."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Shade shook his shoulders feeling the saddle and nodded satisfied his Spikes wouldn't cut through the leather thongs. He threw his head back and roared his challenge to the sky as he ran his twenty foot wingspan blasting open the powerful membranes sucking the air under the velvety wings and bringing them up so the tips were touching he slammed them down and into the sky they went. Shade roared again feeling the surge of power that rippled through his body as he climbed towards the sky and the great storm.

Shade moved like a King of the Air as he wafted from Thermal to thermal going higher into the sky until they were enveloped in the great storm. Thunder boomed vibrating his body and forked lightning flashed out and again Shade roared his challenge to Nature itself. He tilted on his wing and moved higher until they broke through the top and the sunlight enveloped them making his bright red scales shine like a million rubies. Shade closed his wings and like a massive red spear dropped his nose and hit the dark purple clouds and delivered them back into the storm as he moved around in circles his great wings flapping only when shifting to another thermal. His massive tail flicked from side to side moving him like a rudder or the fin of a fish. The winds pushed them around, up and down, sideways and even into full spins. Shade had never felt so alive he felt complete.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Tatsoo was in her glory as they flitted through the clouds, the storm and the rain without a stitch of trouble. She held onto the pommel, lifting her face to the rain and howling with excitement, her voice dancing with the wind. This was exciting and the most amazing thing she had ever done. At times she let go of the pommel, throwing her arms wide to get the full effect of the rain on her and laughed as they went above the clouds.

This was almost spiritual, felt like communing with the gods of old, the makers of the world. The exhilaration was breathtaking making her unable to see as much as she wished to. It was an experience she would never forget.

After some time, while the storm was dying down, she leaned forward and hugged Shade's neck in thanks for the most wonderful time she could ever dream of.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 am

Shade purred deep in his chest as Tatsoo hugged him around the neck and he replied by placing his head against her cheek then turned it back around to face the dying storm. A thought struck him and he tilted floating around in circles as he waited and then the sun's light broke through the clouds and pushed them further away. The sun shone like a giant golden disc the purple skies glowing from the rays giving it a ethereal beauty. His tail flicked towards the ground for Tatsoo to look as the sun's rays brushed the landscape and lit up the water drops making the ground seem like liquid gold and emerald.

Shade circled downward to the ground where he landed on his hind legs the vibrations moving up his body to his powerful muscles so they could absorb the impact before he dropped to all four's and moved his head to touch his nose against the Saddle asking for it to be removed.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Just as it seemed that it couldn't get any better Shade touched her cheek with his head then showed her a wondrous sky of purple with a giant golden disk that was the sun. She was amazed but then he moved so she could see his tail pointing down at a fabulous display of golden emerald, light through water making an ethereal effect of movement below. It was extraordinary! Everything was with this trip.

The ride down was also a thrill and the feel of his muscles from the landing was impressive. She started taking her harness off then jumped off and realized he wanted the saddle off. She gave him a nod and removed it, setting it down and then grabbing him around the neck in a huge hug.

"Dat was magnif... extrodinry! Ah neva saw anythin like dat eva before! Oh Shade. Ah could neva repay ya fer dat. Ah ... dat ... oh wow."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 am

Shade shifted back to his Elven form and found himself in a hug with Tatsoo. He smiled his arms wrapping around her as he chuckled. "Why would you repay me it was a gift and I was more than glad to do it. I am glad you loved it so much. The next storm that comes in will catch it and go dance amongst Nature once more.". Shade smiled enjoying the softness of her skin and the beating of her heart he could feel within her chest as they stood on a green hill looked over by Nature.

Shade tried several occasions to talk but found he just liked standing there holding the woman who had made coming here the best decision of his life and wondered if Nygozy had a bit of Far sight in her. He placed the thought away to something he would ask her about another day right now however he wanted to only think about the Golden woman he was holding. "I'm sorry Tatsoo I seem to have landed quite a few miles away from the castle. Would you like to fly back or walk? Either will be ok because I will be with you." Shade felt his ear tips grow red he had never been forward with a woman before so he was trying to be charming and caring.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 am

There was a smile on her face as she looked at him then put her head on his shoulders, "Ah think dat ah would like dat a lot. Dis has been da most excitinly fun day ah've had an ye be da reason for dat."

It was pleasant just standing here, cuddled up in his arms and experiencing the wilderness all around them. It was getting late but that did not matter. She could see well enough when it was dark so it was no concern to her at all.

He spoke of going back and she lifted her head to look in the direction they would be heading and shrugged her shoulders, "Ah think ah'd like ta walk. It be a nice evening an dat is all dat mattas. Don y'think?"

Even though she sounded like she wanted to get going she didn't move to extract herself from the hug they were experiencing. The truth was that she enjoyed this and didn't want to let go right away.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Shade stood there smiling from ear to ear since Tatsoo still hadn't pulled away making him feel lightheaded. He laid his chin on top of her head as his left hand stroked through her long Honey dark hair. He leaned back just a little so he could stare into eyes as captivating as a Summer sun set. "I have never felt this way before Tatsoo I will be honest about that. Being around you and near you is like flying through a hundred storms for I believe nothing is more safe and at the same time more dangerous than any storm. I wouldn't change a thing about today and I thank you for showing me that there is Kindness and more to this world when all I saw was Black and death. Thank you Tatsoo.".

Shade leaned down placing a gentle kiss on her brow but still stood there holding her. "Gonna be a long walk carrying that saddle but it will be fun. I wonder if anyone noticed we were gone?"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 pm

What he was saying was startling as Tatsoo had not expected anyone to ever admit to her strong feelings, at least not outside of her peoples. The humans and elves seemed to be standoff types who would wait years to state let alone acknowledge to one another what they felt instead of going by their senses because, it seemed, that their senses were muted by something. Maybe it was the closeness of everyone being cooped up in small areas instead of out in the world but that did not fit as the Dalish were the same. They tended to court for years, draw things out and make a big thing out of something so beautiful as loving another.

"Ah am suprised dat ye be so open like dat. Wif me people it is easy, we can sense and smell de one we are meant for and dat not take de time humans an elves do ta see de connections." She looked up into his eyes and gave him a tender smile, "Ah smell ye, smell yer connection an ah know it be right. For some time ah thought de world de humans lived in had dulled me senses but ah know why it is now. Ah had not yet found de one."

A sigh of appreciation came from her as he kissed her forehead, "Ah don mind if we be togetha. It is not dat far fer me ta walk as ah ken walk a lot. It be in ma blood."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Shade smiled stroking his fingers down her cheek as he pulled her back into his arms his face glowing with Happiness. He chuckled and picked her up and looked back at the saddle. "I will come back for it later. Come on we probably should be getting back you may have guard duty and Nygozy may have something for me to do." Shade shrugged and reached back lifting the saddle onto his shoulder. "Actually if I don't bring it now I will forget about it so off to the castle we go."

Shade reached out taking Tatsoo's hand and looked into her Honey eyes. "I'm so glad I found you Tatsoo otherwise I would have never seen the beauty of the world just death and Blood. You really are a send from the heavens."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm

As Shade lifted her into his arms she made a slight squeal of laughter having not expected that, "No guard duty in de palace an all dere be that she may wish me ta attend be a ball and ah not innerested in dances. Ah was at one ta see what it be like an it be boring de way dey expect ye to do this or dat an it was stuffy as well in de attitude and de atmos...admasfear. She not care if ah go as she not wanna go either."

Tatsoo wrapped her arms around him as he carried her and grinned, "But blood an death be part of de circle ye know. Jus not at de rate ye be talkin of ah think. Ahm glad ah found ye as well."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Shade looked at her Blankly as he walked. "A ball? Dancing stuffiness pass, I rather go racing through the woods or climb trees maybe sing a plant or two into life. Or we could always go back up into the air that is always fun.". Shade moved quickly through the forest even though he had never been there it was as if the things that would trip others or block paths or just get in the way seemed to avoid the young elf. "So Tatsoo any ex Boyfriends I need to know about? Just in case were on the road I don't need someone slipping in with a knife and cutting my throat, I like the air." He smiled jokingly as he picked up a couple of flowers and set them into her hair.

Shade stopped as a bear rambled past turning it's head to look at the intruders, Shade placed a finger to his lips and walked forward his hands open and arms out as he closed with the bear. His hands closed on it's head as he whispered soft words and with a rumble it walked off leaving them in peace. "Such a Noble creature to live out in the Wilderness. I love bears I shared a cave with a family of them a week after I escaped the circle great bunch.". Shade pointed up past a few trees. "There's the castle."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Tatsoo bounced over branches and rushed around tree trunks, pleased about being out in the wild and seeing how the woods was growing since she had been away, "Ah find dat stuffy tings jus na mai style either. De wilds is where I be best at."

She smiled at him then winked, "Ye be jealous if ah said dere had been any before? Dere not be any. One guy ah was innerested in but ah did na think he be da one. Ah don know if he was innerested in me but it no matter. We neva did more n chat an become wardens tagetha."

Even before the bear could be seen she stopped, staying still so as not to make the animal react. She seemed to know how to act around a wild creature such as this, making no moves at all and waiting as Shade spoke to the bear and left it, "Ye been learning of de wild but yer not Dalish. Ye did pretty good wif dat." She looked towards the city and the castle, "Aye, let's na rush dough."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Shade laughed watching her. "You don't have to be Dalish to live in the Wild or to understand it you just have to be willing to open yourself to the world around you, The Dalish embody that belief and I have accepted it but even amongst the Dalish I would feel out of place. I was always alone and only need a single companion and that is you. As for your other boyfriends yes I would have been very jealous but no one can change the past and in the end I found you and fell in love."

Shade leaned against a tree looking at the castle and the cold stone. "Oh Tatsoo how can anyone live in such a place when Nature gives us everything we need to survive? Stone walls are bad memories but I am not afraid of them I choose not to go amongst them they make me twitchy. But it is the way of people to build for comfort and not just survival."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:41 pm

"Da be true. Ye learn ta be of nature if ye be in it and have da ability. Some neva unnerstand it dough. Ah did na know how long ye be in da wild." She grabbed a branch and swung about, pulling herself up and down to test her strength and exercise her arms, "Ye need na be jealous. Dere only be you an dats all dat counts but ye know ah am already a warden and dat makes me life shorta?"

Tatsoo jumped down and moved over to him, looking up into his eyes, "Dey fear de wild as dey don know how ta tame it. Many don look at livin wif it but see it as danja. Less risk dey think. Sayfa. But safe be in twavel ... arv ... dem tings like liddle houses on wheels, and de tribe ye be with. Alone ken be scary dough an not fun. Ta be wif someone ye ken trust be best." She said as she gave him a bright smile.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Shade reached out and stroked Tatsoo's cheek feeling her soft skin as he stared deep into her honeyed eyes. "I was never afraid of the Wilds and I can tell neither were you we are entities of Nature all of us and some hide from it but it is forever in them.". Shade walked over and sat down at the roots of a tree and looked at the sky as the clouds moved on and the sun had gone away, Stars appeared in the sky pulsing with life and fire. "I use to sit in the Tower looking at the stars and I actually made myself believe they were Mages from a far off past looking down at me I was young then but it made me feel safe. I always imagined one day a star would come down and obliterate the walls and I would go with them amongst the stars and be free forever, I escaped but I am still not free. I have chains around my heart that bind me to my cause I fear not death but of the lives that will perish by me in my personal war with the Templar's."

Shade looked over at Tatsoo and smiled. "I sometimes wished that I could let this war go and vanish into the woods a lone hermit Mage living off the land of plenty happy and free from the world but I couldn't go without you Tatsoo. I have duties now and what those are will come to pass in time but I hope I will always have you to lean on as you will always have me."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

A hand came up to touch the one that cupped her cheek and she brushed her skin across his palm, looking up at him attentively, listening with the same degree of interest then followed as he sat down and took a spot beside him, leaning on one side for her body to face towards him as she looked up at the stars with him.

"Ah was taught da stars held gods, de past and de future as well as all things known to peoples. Da stars be guides so when ah was told ta run from de Darkspawn ah used dem as ma beacons wif de north star dere," She pointed to the star, "Ta bring me ta safety. Ah'd dream each night to find a new tribe an a mate ah be lovin an de stars they not be wrong as da more north ah went da more ah gained."

Tatsoo looked back to his eyes and grinned, "Ye have me."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Shade smiled back at her as he laid back against the trees staring off to far away lands. "To be honest I'm not sure if I believe in Gods myself. For if Gods do exist why don't they ever help us? We have Darkspawn, Arch demons, Demons, Great evil in the lands and all we may need to fix it permanently would be knowledge. I don't know how much information the Wardens have on Darkspawn and maybe there is a crucial piece missing. I don't know if Gods do exist and if they do are they really the kind that deserve Worship?"/ Shade reached out taking Tatsoo into his arms his eyes staring into her's as he kissed her softly on her lips. "I fear for you as a Warden Tatsoo but it calls to you and if anyone deserves revenge against those monsters it's you. As for me My path can always change I told Nygozy I would follow her until a New Path opened and deep inside I'm not sure if being a Warden is right for me. But I will stand by your side even at Hellgates and face whatever comes at us as your shield and sword."

Shade closed his eyes the weariness of the day bringing him down as he passed out holding the woman he loved most.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Her eyes were becoming weary so she just listened to him then kissed him back, sighing as it was her first kiss. As he nodded off she followed his lead, nuzzled against him while listening to his heart.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum