Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Beginning of Freedom. (Open.)

+3
Nygozy
Sinjan
Elenri
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) Empty Beginning of Freedom. (Open.)

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

A scream erupted in the Alienage as a Templar held a Elven woman off the ground and her daughter scrambled backwards as the Bald man shook her hard screaming into her face. "Where is he Elf, Where is the Apostate?" The woman shook her head she didn't know and the Templar screamed slamming her into the ground and kicked her in the stomach drawing his sword pointing it at her. "I have confirm reports that a Elven mage was seen here he has red hair. Now where is he or I promise by the Maker I will make you talk the hard way." The woman's daughter ran up throwing herself between the blade and her mom shaking her head. "Please we don't know we never see the Mage he comes and goes no one even knows his name."

The Templar growled and slashed the girl's cheek open leaving a long wound and the small girl screamed holding her face as her mother pulled her daughter away. "I will have the Mage if I have to cut every single one of you to pieces for a answer." His men laughed they thought it was good fun after all who would dare reprimand them for getting information from Elves.

The newest recruit was grinning he enjoyed this power he turned his head to make sure no one was sneaking up on them and froze as he stared at a Lone Elf on the steps at the entrance to the Alienage and tapped his Lieutenants shoulder. Bald man turned to where the recruit was pointing and stepped forward raising his blade. "What do you want Elf?" The young Elf looked over at the woman and child and turned his features back onto the Humans his sharp yellow eyes staring right at them as he took a step forward down the stairs. His eyes never left them he just looked at them like he found a new kind of beetle to crush.

The recruit took a step back drawing his sword and the other three did as well, the bald man was feeling confident with the numbers no worse pompous and in that pompous attitude he didn't even think to worry about his own skin. Shade stopped a foot away from the Templar's and shook his head. "I am who you seek I am the mage and you are going to die Humans." His voice was young for a elf but edged with malice and hatred that made the Templar's shudder all except the bald man.

Shade took five steps back pulling out his staff and twirled it sliding into a odd pose for a mage, the Recruit yelled and ran forward the others yelling after him but the young man was bent on claiming his first mage and proving himself. Shade waited until the last moment and as the blade came down he sidestepped it reaching out he grabbed the humans head turned and twisted snapping the neck to the spinal cord. The recruit hit the ground as the others stared Dumb struck at the ease in which the elf killed him after all none of the foolish Humans probably ever even heard a Elf raise it's voice at them they were Humans after all. The other two charged forward and Suddenly Shade was gone and a Donkey sized Wolf stood in there charge with a powerful leap he slammed onto one sinking his powerful jaws into the armor and crushing the wind pipe. the other man screamed as he suddenly saw the Wolf and turned to run but he got a step before powerful jaws bit through his armor straight to his Achilles heel hamstringing him. The man dropped down clutching his legs before powerful jaws clamped against the back of his neck and the Human felt fear with a shake he snapped the Templar's Spinal cord and turned to face the bald man.

The wolf vanished and Shade faced him Human and Elf, Templar and Mage. The Bald man was more experienced than his fellows he raised his blade keeping it level with the mage and moved slowly trying to get in close and kill the mage. he did it and charged yelling bringing his blade up then stopped as he felt cold, He looked down and a single spear of ice was inside his stomach. The Ice was Pinpoint sharp and moved down and was connected three feet away to the staff's end. Shade walked forward and took the blade and with one deft motion sliced the Templar's face open. "Now you share her pain but lucky you it ends quicker." He swung the blade taking off the Humans head and the ice vanished.

Shade walked over to the family and moved to one knee placing a hand on the girls cheek he activated the flow of magic and sealed the wound. Shade stood up and turned walking toward the exit of the Alienage.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Beginning of Freedom. (Open.) Empty Re: Beginning of Freedom. (Open.)

Post  Sinjan Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

A clapping could be heard as the young man moved to leave the Alienage. Standing beside a tree was a man who looked to be human and he watched the mage with interest, "Ma serannas (thank you) for that. It saved me some trouble. It looks like the Templars have put their sights on you. Quite the display, actually. I'm curious though. If you knew the Templars would be after you why did you come here? It's not helpful when they go after someone and some really do not care who they take down to get to one such as yourself."

He stepped away from the tree and waited, his slightly slanted eyes keeping track of his movements. The man wore clothes with a symbol on the front like that of a flying hawk in silver on a backdrop of black. His armor was a form of chain which was linked close knit. His hair long with stragglers at the front even though it was tied into a pony tail at the back.

"Dareth (be safe), Maheri. Aliora." He said to the woman and her child.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Shade stopped as he heard the claps and looked over his shoulder spotting the being who looked enough to Human and his eyes flared up. "I started a Rumor there was a Apostate here I wanted the Templar's to come and to be found by there own right here in the place they see as the lowest of the low. Men attack only those weaker notice he went after a woman and child and not one of the strong males no he was a cowardly human filth. Are you any different does it even matter at this point." Shade shrugged and spun around towards the man as lightning blasted from his hand. The Pure white bolts streaked across the distance between the two in a flash the lightning writhing like starving snakes.

Shade activated his barrier spell wrapping a invisible shield around his person that would stop a sword for a couple of swings and deflect any range weapon used. Shade had grown accustomed to fighting since he escaped and preparation was always necessary so he had learned a few can-trip's to activate defensive spells quickly. "Humans don't get to walk away. The Elves will see me fighting back, destroying Templar's and Humans and burning every Chantry I can then and only then will they rise as one and fight for the lives of old. No longer will we be slaves, No longer will a man have to worry about his wife being set upon by Humans and the guard doing nothing. No. equality or Humans will be the slaves." Shade laughed his voice full of both youth and hatred.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Sinjan avoided the lightning and glanced back at the smoky spot it made on the tree, "Aww. That's been one of my favorite trees since I was a child and here you go burning it up with your lightning. Fella you are pushing it a bit far when you start throwing nasty stuff around with other elves around. Now don't go hurting any of them or I'd have to spank you."

He side stepped around while walking directly towards the other man and shrugged when he came up to the forcefield. He tapped it with one finger then sucked on it for a moment from the jolt, "I agree with you about many humans being quite the horse's rear. It's too true that many elves fall to human abuse. It really sucks and it's why I come around when I'm in Denerim. They really don't have a chance against a true fighter or someone who is more than a child or easy prey."

The fighter didn't even go for his weapon and shield. He only stood just outside of the force field and looked at the mage, "Chantry escapee I take it? Nygozy said that there would be trouble brewing because of all that stuff and due to the way elves were treated. And here we all thought the Darkspawn was going to be the end of life as we knew it. This sounds like a new age starting. That could be fun."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Shade jumped back as the man tapped his shield preparing to blast him but chose to hear him out instead. "The last human who spoke to me like that ended up with a Hook in his back hanging from the Chantry roof." Shade stood up letting the forcefield drop and leaned against a tree and let out a bark of laughter. "Ha Chantry couldn't catch a squirrel without there precious falatlies to hunt with incompetent cowards. I was in the Circle and decided to leave i got tired of the way we were treated and i see no reason for it anymore so i am going to every town and burning down there Chantries, Killing there Templar Dogs and anyone else who condones the slavery of elves."

Shade turned around walking back towards the exit calling over his shoulder. "I don't have time for Half breeds or elves who aren't ready to commit to the cause My goal is simple and effective. Kill what they believe in and they follow just like they did to my people and half yours. So you stay amongst the weak who are afraid to lift a blade while I fight for the freedom of my entire race." Shade had heard these kind of talks before but it was always the same no one had the courage to go the lengths he himself chose to go.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"Nah. I stick with the Grey Wardens and burst the bubbles of Darkspawn. It's a much more relevant way to deal with things right now as they kill everyone and everything. Damn but I hated when they went to the forests." He shook his head, "Sad how much was lost to the taint. As for any revolution with elves ... well, that will come in time. It just isn't my time to honor it yet."

He walked along behind the mage, "So does the savior of all elven kind have a name? I would hate to discuss your exploits to the next Keeper we come in contact with and say well he was so high with red hair but the angry fella didn't tell me his name. He hated humans but I guess that is not uncommon to our peoples now is it? Hmm. Well then, maybe you can tell who he is if I told you he went that'a'way? Guess not eh?"

Sinjan petted a dog before continuing on, rolling his shoulders, "Hook in the back? You should talk with Lithawen. She'd teach you how to hook humans up with spikes through their skin so they can bleed dry."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Shade growled low so the man wouldn't hear he hated incesive talking especially about nothing. "The Wardens I leave alone they have there own ways and the humans who do serve it are normally good those who aren't well A human is a human. My name is Shade spread it if you want to don't if you desire not to doesn't bother me the only thing I care about is saving my people." Shade spun around looking the man in the eyes. "You see I learned quickly in the Circle it's the Templar's and Chantry that makes the rules and they say we should be slaves so destroy the Chantries and kill there dogs and nothing will hold us back. You serve the Wardens I serve the Elven race I wish you luck against the Darkspawn but right now there not the bigger threat in my book."

Shade continued walking setting his staff back into the leather strap designed to hold the weapon and walked out of the Alienage and stopped as ten Templar's stood outside. A wolfish grin spread over the mages features as he felt the old memories flood back. Would you like to see how easy they die Half breed? They survive because of that armor but the problem with Armor is it attracts Lightning like moths to a flame." Shade moved between some barrels drawing his staff as he worded a complex spell looking at the point between seven of the Templar's who were close to each other and looked back at Sinjan nodding his head. "Want to assist in the Revolution?"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Sinjan didn't react towards Shade at any point except to grin or smile at him, amused with his youthful fixation on the way things should be done. If only he could see life as black and white as that but he could not, having seen much since joining with the wardens to get rid of Darkspawn. It was only a short time ago that he would have been attacking these men within a moment's time but now he knew better than to just rush into things.

"Half breed?" He rolled his eyes, "Ah the love of both ends of the stick when you are neither one or the other but both. Name is Sinjan. Watch me but don't go off half cocked until I give the word." He gave Shade a look, "And please try to keep the lightning off me. I just got new under clothes and don't wish to dirty them from shock." He sniggered then strode forward towards the Templars with a grin.

"Good day Templars. I see you have made a dent in the morale of the elven citizenry."
He had noticed the frightened elves off to the sides, some having been beaten, "Since when did this become a proper way to treat people?"

"Get lost if you know what is good for you." One snarled.

The grin got larger, "Do you all take this stance?" He rolled his shoulders as his eyes darkened.

One of the Templars was giving an elven lady a sad look as if he were upset that anything had happened to her then turned his head to see Sinjan. The fighter noticed him but the other nine were adamant, "Give up the knife ears apostate."

"Ah but I cannot do that because you have done more than your job and hurt innocents."

"Then you can die with him." The man yelled and ran at Sinjan, his sword in the air.

"I gave you a chance." Within a moment his shield was out and he'd bashed the Templar back into the others while grabbing the younger one of the ten and pulling him out of the way.

He commanded the young Templar then yelled at Shade, "Stay down. Go ahead, Shade!"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 am

Shade laughed as he leaped over the barrels and his body shifted growing larger and thicker as Scales dark as Coal appeared on the body. Wings sprouted from the back and the face changed growing a snout and three rows of razor sharp teeth. The creature landed and stepped forwalrd letting out a Roar as the Baby dragon charged and leaped landing into the midst of the Templar's he swung his tail catching one Templar low shattering his knee. One snuck up behind him and raised his blade only to get clipped under the chin by one of the Boney wings Extending on his back sending the Templar to the ground where he jumped sinking his teeth into the man's neck and ripping his head side to side spilling out blood everywhere.

Shade had his fun plus he hadn't turned into his dragon form in ages and suddenly he was back looking at the Templar's that were left and raised his Staff to the heavens. Lightning streaked down smashing into each Templar shoving them into the ground as three more bolts smacked into each body slaughtering them in there armor. He turned his head looking at the one Templar Sinjan had saved and twirled his staff. "Did you know I had a sister at one time? I said did for you see when she was a little girl a mage came to heal our mother and several others well the mage left and the Templar's came they ordered us to tell them and like good elves we did we told them everything. And do you know how they thanked us? They took my sister to a back room used her and when she said she was going to tell the Chantry they cut her throat. Every time I see one of you I see that day well I hope your ready to die." Shade walked towards the young man his hand bursting into a ball of fire his eyes shining in the firelight as he raised it to throw at the Templar.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:43 am

The fact that the younger man could change into a baby dragon shocked Sinjan into backing up for a moment, pushing the disturbed Templar behind him as it fought with the other Templars. When Shade changed back and used lightning on the rest of the group he only shrugged. It wasn't like he hadn't seen anyone change into a dragon and it wasn't like he hadn't seen lightning being used. He had been with the hero more than long enough to see enough wonders to mess up this elf in front of him.

As Shade moved toward the last Templar speaking of the horrors which had happened to his sister, Sinjan let him speak but as soon as his hand burst into flame the fighter went for Shade's wrist to hold it and move it down to Shade's side and also attempted to put a hand on the other man's shoulder so he could look directly into his eyes.

"Your pain is great but think before you act, Shade." He said calmly, "First off there are elves hiding behind this Templar so if you use that fireball here you will be incinerating that little girl right there. Also, this Templar did not do anything. I can see it in his eyes. He is not like the others so keeping him alive only helps other elves and mages as he can help from the inside. Besides, look at his eyes."

Sinjan had noted the slight slant to the man's eyes which was almost imperceptible to most who had no idea what to look for, "Look first, Shade."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Shade glared at Sinjan then stopped he fireball vanishing as he stared at the man a growl in his throat. "Another Half breed standing around while his people are attacked. Are do you even see them as your people after all you pass as human filth." Shade spat on the ground at the Templar's boots and stared at the Half elf. "Run away but do not be at the Chantry tonight unless your eager to burn."

He turned his head looking at the other Half elf and pulled his hand off his shoulder. "I want you to realize I just killed thirteen Templar's and back in the Circle I just past my harrowing and I have many years to perfect my art." Shade turned around walking past the dead to the elves and leaned down looking at the men and pointed to the armored dead. "If you wish to fight there is armor well what's left of it and blades to fight for your freedom and the freedom of your families." Shade stood up as some elves moved over to arm and armor themselves leaving Shade to look at Sanjin.

Shade leaned against the wall and nodded his head toward the Chantry yard and folded his arms. "It's about to burn Sanjin and many Templar's, Brothers, Sisters, and Mothers are going to die and bur. What I am doing is my cause and i would not hold it against you if you chose not to do this with me but I am offering you the chance to strike a blow for our kind." Shade turned walking towards the chantry drawing his staff as he looked back at the elves armed and read.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Sinjan watched as the Templar ran and then walked beside Shade, "I would not do this now if I were you. It had been realized that you were about and what your intentions would be. The Grey Wardens have been requested to protect the Chantry and I do not wish for you to be killed."

He walked around to the gates and looked at Shade, "Some may follow you but there will not be enough for this." The fighter moved to Shade's side and turned his head to speak to him and only him, "Yet. You are not alone in your anger or your interest to free our people but right now is not that time as the wardens will protect any innocent no matter the race."

The man stepped back, "Speak with the warden commander and you will see."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 pm

Shade looked at Sanjin and growled poking him in the chest. "What happened to Gray Wardens not getting involved and they only fight the blight? Ha there just as brain washed about there precious Chantries as everyone else is yet no one said a thing when ours was destroyed." Shade waved the Elves down and told them to go home as he walked towards the Chantry alone digging his staff in hard. "I won't involve innocent civilians. Sanjin who is this commander...actually it doesn't even matter she will try and stop me like everyone else that makes her and the wardens a Enemy now. Great more blood shed."

Shade stopped around the corner to the Chantry courtyard and swore as he saw dozens of Templar's his eyes burning with the fierceness of revenge. "Stupid worthless cowards prancing around I should set them all on fire. A firestorm yes I can do that right over the building just burn it down away from the blades." Shade looked at Sanjin eying his weapons. "Do you plan to stop me?"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"No." Came a commanding voice from behind the Templars and a bark as a mabari knocked over one of the men for Nygozy to walk through. She turned her head and glared at the Templars, "You will not attack this young man and you will get back into the chantry or I will have your guts as decorations."

One of the men came forward but all the small dwarf had to do was put a hand on the pommel of her sword before he backed off, the mabari standing beside her growling, "I have made my wishes clear now move."

They all backed off and went into the chantry, some glaring at Shade as they went.

"He does not plan to stop you because he has no say in this matter." Nygozy said then turned to look at Shade, "Welcome. I see you have made friends with Sin, sort of. Come now. No need for fiery eyes even though I do not come alone." She grinned knowing he could not see who else was there, "I warn you not to even look like you are about to attack me. There are some who do not take well to that. And no, Sinjan is nowhere near fast enough to stop anything being if you were going to attack."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Shade glared back at the Templar's and laughed. "Go hide behind your Mothers skirts I will deal with you all soon enough you spineless cowards. Look here stands a Elf alone this is your chance after all that is how you fight us you filthy human rodents. Your a infestation." Shade turned to look at the Dwarf and smiled fondly at the Mabari. "Ah now there is a beast who knows pride, honor and loyalty. He just as soon sink his teeth into a Templar's throat as he would a Darkspawn yes your a good dog." He turned his eyes back to Sin noticing him being quiet and chuckled looking at the dwarf. "You have to teach me the trick to his off switch would really come in handy he talks alot."

Shade set his staff back in it's leather bind and held up his arms and looked around showing he wasn't going to attack. "So your the Gray Warden Commander funny I thought you be taller but hey those looking for me say I am seven feet tall and have eyes like a Darkspawn fiend and am so much demon that I am a twisted elf but here I am. I am Shade Malice former of the Fereldon Circle of mages and Murderer of Templar's for many have seen me kill and I see no point in denying it and you are Nygozy yes the Circle talked about you and the slaying of the Arch demon I am very impressed."

Shade sat one one of the barrels against the wall and looked at the Chantry his fingers twitching as he imagined it one big roaring inferno. "But I take it this is not a Social call that gets tea and close friendships so Warden let me be frank and you be carol. What are you doing here and why are you protecting the Chantry?"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Torture barked happily knowing that he was being praised but he kept a wary eye on this stranger. No matter how nice this guy seemed to him there was his person there as well and there was no way he'd let his guard down but he would show his contentment at being praised.

Nygozy smirked as Shade said his appreciations to Torture, "His name is Torture and if you keep filling his head with perfection we may have to seep it of the excess overbearingness. As for keeping Sinjan quiet: it is actually rather easy if you know the way of it."

She listened to his comments then gave a little bow at the waist, "Seven feet with Darkspawn eyes. That is a rather good rumour. For mine, I am apparently eight feet tall,"

"Nine." Sinjan put in while leaning against the gate.

Nygozy looked to her friend then back at Shade, "Nine feet tall and I have horns like a Qunari which I use in head to head battles with ogres. I find it almost quaint." She hopped up onto the barrel beside him and leaned back against the wall.

The dwarf seemed at ease sitting beside the mage and didn't even react to his twitchiness, "How about I be Francine and you be Carole?" She teased, "And why can't it be a tea party where we become friends? You do seem like a lively sort who would like tea and maybe a roast over a barbecue."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Shade laughed reaching out and petting the dog behind the ears staring at him with fondness. "Torture good name and i bet when his enemies see him they shake with fear and bow to his glorious might and Intelligence. I love Mabari I was actually saved by one when I was a child but that is a story for a different day." Shade nodded his head to the Womans companion and laid his head back. "OK your Francine and I'm Carl but I have to pass on the barbecue i am a vegetarian."

Shade looked over at the Chantry and sighed laying his head against the smooth stone wall and closed his eyes. " Nine feet tall with Qunari horns not bad at all must have been some very creative bards who came up with that little tale. Must also be hard to Prove you are who you say you are after all Bards know us better than we know ourselves and they somehow magically appear to write down notes when were fighting." Shade's voice was light and playful compared to the tone he had used with the Templar's. "Lady Nygozy I thank you for speaking to me with respect but your evading the question. My business here is with the Templar's and the chantry and all who serve it. Also you never told me why you were here."

Shade looked at the Warden Commander while petting tortures belly and waited for her to explain herself.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"His enemies do not remain enemies for long." Nygozy smiled at her mabari who was enjoying attention, "You attention whore." She teased, "They tend to end up as nummy bones for him to chew on."

Shade seemed to be a fun loving fellow even with his huge hatred of humans and everything thereof. She couldn't blame him as she knew there had to be pain in his background to make him go on these hunting sprees so she wasn't about to tear him apart. But others did want to.

"A vegetarian? Well, there are some I know with that affliction. Sorry to say I'm nothing near vegetarian. I'm slightly more wild." She sighed, "But you are right. I did not explain that I was here for you. It had been requested that I go after you and Sin, with all his impatient nature, you'd never believe he could be so quick to act, went out looking for you to warn you. Nice try my friend but I did not take the offer."

Nygozy yawned then looked directly at Shade, "I wanted to make an offer."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Shade laughed leaning back looking at Nygozy. "My dear lady i hope you didn't come to offer me into the Wardens my problem is with Humanity. I see them scurrying around living in Mansions and living with great wealth while my people starve and live in mud huts and are forced to do there bidding and most of the time never see justice. I am not turning my back on my goal so if your offer is of the Wardens I must decline and it seems I must thank Sin for coming to warn me though he did a very poor job of it, in the future you may want to pick someone else for that job."

Shade looked down at the Mabari. "Had my Ancestors one ounce of your courage we would never have fallen, To this day i don't know why we allow these things we have mages and warriors and archers maybe not as many but Slavery I just don't understand why we allow it. What I saw in the Circle was hell for Elves and it has been no better out here. I saw one Elf a female trying to resist a Templar a week after her harrowing when she threatened to inform on him he had her made tranquil to cover his dark act. Ha I slipped into his chambers and slit his throat." Shade looked around closing his eyes.

His fingers tapped on his leg as he waited for Nygozy to say what she wanted to say even though he may have already given her his answer but that was the way of the world sometimes there were those who had to finish what they started and Shade knew deep down he would die carrying out these missions but he also hoped that Elves would rise and fight.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 pm

"Offer you to the Wardens?" She laughed, "Oh no no dear mage. And Sinjan came after you on his own. He's not good at figuring out how to deal with things like this. It's why he's a good grunt."

"Thanks a lot. I'm right here, y'know." Sinjan called back to her but with a grin as he knew he was not one for the strategizing.

"You're welcome, Sin. Anyway, as I was saying there is no way I'd be setting you up with the Wardens. You do have the abilities and potential but you are not meant for there." Nygozy rolled her shoulders, "Do you believe in fortune tellers? What am I saying? You must as you are a mage yourself and should know there are those who can see the future. Anyway, you have caught interest enough to be foretold one notes that if you keep this path you will be undoing what you wish done. Do you have any idea what happens every time you take down a chantry?"

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Shade looked at the woman and sighed. "I do belive in Fortune tellers sometimes other times it all seems like they only tell you what you wish to hear and with no real knowledge at that. As for what happens I piss off Templar's I make enemies but I also hurt Humans and there precious maker. This path may be my undoing and I have come to terms with that and the day I die I will die with a ring of Templar's around me and the Chantry of the Highest burning in flames. I am sure you have heard something that my path will not succeed and will do more harm than good but at least I fight."

Shade waved his arms to the Chantry and the yard. "I see death and destruction whenever I see humans, Elves have there faults I am not saying we are perfect but damn it we are Sentient beings we have emotions and feel like others why should we be slaves and thought low of? No I will have it no longer if I have to kill the Highest Mother of them all even if i have to kill the King and take his place by force the Elves will be a free people or the Humans will burn." His voice grew hard and dangerous again as he looked at Nygozy thinking how in another life they could have been friends.

Shade walked towards the Chantry lifting his arm and waved. "Well Warden you have delivered your message and I have refused now this is a matter between Templar and Mage, Human and Elf if you wish to interfere I take no responsibility when I have to treat you as a enemy." Shade walked until he stood in front of the chantry and with a quick word activated a invisible Barrier that would block all projectiles and a few sword strokes. " OK Templar he Wardens are out of the equation now it's just us come and let's see you DIE." Shade roared the last words his voice reverberating with power as his hands lit up with fire.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm

As Shade spoke, Nygozy heard him out without speaking. She waited, already knowing what answer he was likely to give but he needed to rant and rave in his own way. That was fine with her. Let him speak and give her more information about himself, the young man behind the pain.

Nygozy jumped off the barrel and walked behind Shade until he halted and then she got to his side looking at the doors into the building, "You do know that they kill as many elves as you kill humans? That kind of makes your point moot. If you kill the people in this chantry then they will go after more elves and there is nothing the king could do about it because there is an order out there waiting for this. Waiting to strike and use you as their instrument to take over and build a stronger chantry under the guise of elves being the enemy of all human kind."

The woman was being truthful. Her spy network had been checking on the sect which had gotten into the palace and had found many of their plans. She looked at Shade with concern in her eyes for him and for the elven people as well as everyone else who would be ruined.

She put out her hand, "I am not supposed to interfere in a lot of things but in this I do, no matter the consequences to me. I do not want innocents destroyed. This will destroy so many that even the Darkspawn would have few pickings left. Please. Come with me. There are other ways."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Shade turned his head away from the Chantry and down to Nygozy and sighed folding his arms and closing his eyes. he wasn't stupid and in a way she was right which didn't help the solutions he had came too. "Ok Nygozy i will come with you under one condition. You swear a Oath upon your ancestors that you will do everything in your power when the time comes to help free my people forever." Shade stared into the Woman's eyes his tendons and veins throbbing as he clutched his staff.

He felt Torture behind him and a small smirk slid over his features as he imagined the Mabari attacking him if he did anything stupid like go after his master which brought a chuckle from him seeing as how he just praised the dog. Such Loyalty all races could learn much from a Mabari. Shade looked back at Sin and then moved his sight back down to Nygozy. "That is my condition Nygozy if you can't agree to it than the only path I have is the one I am on."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm

At least the young man thought things out and reacted accordingly, even if he was a bit misguided in the way he was going about things. It brought a smile to her lips when he requested what he did. He had no clue just how far she had gone already looking at that very thing.

Torture seemed to be smiling away as if he was the happiest puppy in the world. As Shade had thought, he was extraordinarily loyal due to having been saved twice by his person. So even though he liked this mage it would not take long for him to react if anything happened to Nygozy. Yet, he didn't seem worried that something would happen or that he'd have to even act.

"I've been on that trail before you took it up." She said so only he and anyone extremely close could hear, looking up at him with a smile in her hazel eyes, "And I will be doing more to get it going but not right now. There is more to do before this can come about. It is one of my goals to have the Elvhen removed from slavery and back to being on equal footing with other races. But I refuse to kill innocents to get what I believe is right."

Nygozy turned her head and looked up towards the top of the wall.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Shade looked at the woman trying to decide what she was really about but he still held his staff. "You have yet to swear your oath Nygozy, Even if you been on this path your asking me to deter from mine and for that I must have your oath that even if i fall you will not stop until my race is freed."

He looked back at the dog and threw him a piece of meat from his bag and chuckled. "Helps against wolves boy go ahead eat it up I chose to be a Vegetarian you chose meat." He turned his head to the roof before he noticed the door opening and growled low in his throat. "So Commander now that you have gotten your way what am I to do for without this I have no purpose and i am not going back to the Circle." He looked at her questionably as he thought what to do now for his entire life had been pointed to saving his kind and this was his way of doing it. Now he was lost in a world he didn't fully understand.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum