Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Dungeons of the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Dungeons of the Wardens' Home

Go down

Dungeons of the Wardens' Home Empty Dungeons of the Wardens' Home

Post  Nygozy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Quiet, so quiet within the walls of the Keep. Vigil's Keep. Yes, that was where this was and that is where they were. It is where they all were but what could be done here that could not be done anywhere else. Nothing. Nothing was different here as any other spot may have worked. Any spot would cost the crown and cost the people for the fix ups or construction for the wardens.

It did not matter. It all did not matter. Nothing mattered in this rotten hold.

Sound. It was not the dripping of the water which came from the sides of the wall at a junction point. It was the door and it was opening with some light shining into the darkness.

"Leave it outside." The voice rasped in sorrow.

"It is." Nygozy stated as she came inside and sat on the end of the damp cot, "You need not stay here."

"I do." The figure responded from it's corner, hiding in the deep darkness with head lowered but eyes glowering from the depths of shadow, "I deserve no more. I deserve no less."

"You have done nothing you ..."

"I HAVE!" It shouted then quietened, hiding further into the dark with a sob, "Don't tell anyone. Don't tell her. I can't ... I can't Ny. I can't."

Nygozy looked down at her hands, "At least let me say ..."

"NO!" The voice snapped louder than before, "I am shamed. I cannot share this. I cannot undo this. I cannot abide this or even have the will to take this from everyone. I eat. I drink. I FUCKING STILL LIVE! But I shouldn't. I shouldn't. But you need something and I will do as you wish. Maybe it will help."

"You are not to blame but you are right. I need your help. Only you ... and he, can do this."

Quiet from the corner as the eyes stared at the woman, dark hollows within the shade of a hole. The silence reigned on for some time then an answer came, "I will do as you will Ny. You know you have all my weapons to your will."

"Come then." The Warden Commander stated putting out her hand to hold an extended hand from the dark and Nygozy gazed at herself.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down