Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Return to the Wardens' Home I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Return to the Wardens' Home

2 posters

Go down

Return to the Wardens' Home Empty Return to the Wardens' Home

Post  Dragonis Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Marcus and Guremi had parted ways with their group in Amaranthine, and the huge elf was grateful for the company of his half-Qunari lover, though he didn't voice it. He had carved a couple more figures for various people back at camp, so he had something to give them all. Aside from that, he was quiet and contemplative.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Return to the Wardens' Home Empty Re: Return to the Wardens' Home

Post  Guremi Sat May 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Guremi still donned her red wig as she had not removed it since being in Amaranthine. It was mostly a sense of duty to keep it on until they were inside the keep walls and partially because she was so used to continually wearing it from before that she had not thought terribly much on when or whether to remove the headpiece.

Her horse moved tenderly over the ground while nipping leaves here or there as they were moving fairly slowly. There was no real reason to hurry right now as they had moved at a good pace until now. It was time to go slow and relax before getting to the keep. Part of the reason for this was to make s ure they could hear what was going on in the woods they were traveling and the other part was to make sure they were not tired out when getting back to the keep. Just in case.

The half-Qunari woman looked at her love and decided that Marcus had contemplated whatever he was trying to think about long enough for her to be able to find out what he'd thought of or planned.

"Have you considered upon your thoughts long enough that I may ask upon the results of said thinking?" She smiled at him lovingly while waiting for the answer. She was a patient woman and could wait as long as it took if it was something she should or he wanted her to know. If not she would take no issue upon it. Following orders was part of her life but the only time she considered them was when she felt there was something out of place. Whatever her lumberjack love was thinking of did not worry her but brought up a sense of curiousity.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm

He kept his horse moving at a walk, not in any particular hurry to report back at Vigil's Keep. Still, the words of the woman who occupied his heart snapped him out of his meditation, and his gray eyes met her's, and a smile came to his lips. "Ah, my vexatious vixen. I've merely been meditation on the many morose, mundane missions our merry Matron metes out to us." He said, speaking of the spying job they did in Amaranthine that revealed very little aside from Bann Esmarelle potentially being a problem. It was something to report, at any rate. He combed his fingers through his thick brown hair. "Here's hoping we get a nice rest back home, and that the place doesn't stink of Darkspawn anymore." His nose twitched at the rather unpleasant memory.

He pulled an apple out of his pack and fed it to his horse, giving it a gentle pat on the shoulder with the hand holding the reins. They were nearly there now.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Guremi gave a delicate snort to the comments about the many missions and kept a straight back as she rode. She was used to riding as it had been one of her many characteristics that had gotten her into working for the King and she was very good at it. Tempest gave a much less lady like snort and bobbed her head. The war horse was tired of boredom.

She gave her horse a pat on the neck, "So far nothing has come of these excursions. I am to wonder if word was correct. It could be that the informants have been giving wrong information or not coming through with a follow up. Yet how is it that we can find this out? I believe we should discuss the possibility with the Warden-Commander."

The half Qunari woman gave her lover a look wondering if he agreed with her assessment. Surely the others, who had come back before they had, as she and Marcus stayed behind to 'clean up' their visit. It had been a simple job of speaking with the guards but it had to be done, thought that there was something strange with this as well.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 am

Marcus moved his horse closer to Guremi's. His eyes watched their surroundings before returning to his heart's beautiful face. He smiled at her beneath his hawk-like brow. "I don't know, Guremi." He said to her observations. "I agree that we should tell the Commander, all the same." he said, scratching his chin. Things were not going well in Amaranthine, there was a conspiracy brewing but he and Guremi were unable to tell where it started and where it ended at. He felt uneasy about it all, warning the Warden Commander was the best choice.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm

"Well then I believe that we should see the Warden Commander right after we clean up from our ride then." She stated evenly as she noticed the road turning into a larger freeway towards the keep. It seemed like renovations were well under way now, "Don't get that smile on your face until we get inside, you." She teasingly admonished knowing what antics he was considering before seeing the commander.

Guremi sat back in her saddle and considered what had happened with this excursion and continually came up with the same results. Something was terribly wrong with their sources or somehow there had been a leak of information. The silence went on as birds chirped and animals did their normal routines. At least the darkspawn had not stopped that.

"Ah almost there." She finally spoke as they were closing in to the gates where she saw some merchants outside of the walls. It seemed that they were all over the place and there were some people waiting to go inside the keep, "And it seems word has gotten out about jobs I suppose."
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down