Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Moon Times - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Moon Times - VK

+4
Kassina
Serethiel
Elenri
Sinjan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moon Times - VK - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Times - VK

Post  Lithawen Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Lithawen stared at her father. He was old, just as she remembered him. Every freckle, wrinkle and crease in perfect place. She could even smell the city that stayed in his clothes even after years after living in the clan.

"We should get back to the clan my dearest. It is late and dinner will be served soon."

Lithawen found herself nodding, and following the man who was her father, and who never utter a sentence like that to her. He was never one for extended conversations, and useless words.

The smells, tastes, and sounds of the forest, the clan, the food, everything was in place. It drove Lithawen further into the dream. Sitting by the fire, Kalera kept the Arcane Warrior company. They giggled and laughed. Something Lithawen hadn't done with the girl since they were little maglings.

Across the warm orange glow, Lithawen saw a red head whom she couldn't place. She knew him certainly. But his name and where she knew him from were hidden from her. She flirted with her eyes as she and Kalera continued to giggle as if they were little girls.

The sound of soft words floated through the air. Lithawen's mother was singing to the children. Singing them the stories of the clan. The myths of gods and the fall of the Dales. Sad, but beautiful from her lips.

This was what she wanted. Peace. She wanted to not be controlled by her anger. She wanted her father to love her. She wanted to be girlier. She wanted her mother to be alive and happy. And she wanted above all else to have someone she could connect with and be as happy with as her mother was with her father.

Desire smiled as both fell into her magic. The body was wavering, but the mage was close to submitting. She need just a few more minutes and then she would be almost in the clear.

But the man was strong. He had an encounter with the magic of the fade before. Desire focused her energy on him, watching him wearily. She had to admit she was not at the top of her game due to her weakened state.

Frowning, Desire took a step back. She had no death wish. And she could continue from this distance. She wondered if she could keep up with the red-head. His desire for his mother was strong, but he had cooped better with this longing than the mage did with her own.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 am

He fought the image and turned away from what seemed to be his mother, walking towards where he remembered Lithawen to be. Sinjan closed his eyes to get there as he was much better at memory that way. Sure he probably would bump into trees, and he did, but somehow he always knew the feel of the land beneath his feet even if his eyes deceived him.

"Lith!" He called, putting his hands out in front of himself to try to touch her, or boot her if his feet found her, "LITHAWEN! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

What about the wolf girl? Kassina was her name? Where was she? He was worried that maybe whatever was affecting him got all of them. No. Lithawen first. Then they could see about the shape shifter as he had no idea where she had gone off to.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 16, 2011 11:09 am

"Lith," The Sinjan sitting across the fire smiled to her as he said her name softly. "Lithawen. Let's get out of here." He stood up and offered her his hand. Lithawen stood up taking his hand and the two walked away from the fire.

But there was something off about this. Something strange. Lithawen didn't remember the man being a part of her clan. But she remembered him. How could she remember him if he wasn't from her clan? She had never been away from her clan. Or had she? The situation wasn't adding up.

There was a slight pressure in her side. Her vision was a bit hazy. Wasn't she walking with the red-head? How did she end up on the ground? And what was in her side?

Desire pouted. She wanted the pretty little elven mage. An arcane warrior had to be trained, their power was great. And this one was easily swayed by her emotions. This one, the blond one, was most likely to fall to her.

But the man did not seem like he would let it happen easily. Desire was patient, she could wait until the mage was alone, and off her guard. Then she could jump into that body.

For now she retreated back, and watched as the man bumped into the elf. The woman sat up, though she was still in Desire's dream. Wasting energy wasn't on Desire's to-do list. So she let up the spell. Allowing the two to continue in their own minds.

Lithawen sat up, and opened her eyes. She looked up at Sinjan and frowned. "So you like kicking sleeping girls in the side?" she asked, just as pissed off as she was before she fell victim to the Desire demon's trick.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

"So you like kicking sleeping girls in the side?"

Sinjan moved his head to look down but his eyes were still shut. He opened them and growled, "No I like trying to find sleeping girls and get them away from spells that could kill them. Come on. We have to get Kassina and go tell Nygozy about this."

Now he was mad. How dare she snap at him when he'd just risked his own skin to get her out of a pickle. Whatever was going on had to be dealt with and that was all there was to it. He turned and looked about, scowling at the forest as if it was what was making him so upset then started walking off in the direction of where the camp was. Or the direction he thought the camp was.

Now where was that girl? Kassina should be around here somewhere as well. He hoped she wasn't hurt.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Lithawen looked to the ground, trying to shake the odd feelings that were stirred up from the spell. "It was probably just a Desire Demon, projecting their powers through me. ...Maybe."

Standing up made her dizzy, she wobbled a bit on her feet as she stayed the light headed feeling that nearly made her fall to her knees. "What happened. . ." she started, looking to Sinjan. "in your illusion?" she asked.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm

"Maybe it was 'just a Desire Demon' but I tend to look on the side of caution before all else."

Sinjan looked back and noticed that Lithawen was wobbly so walked over to her to stand by her side as if to only answer her question. He would be there to help but he would not ask if she required any due to her strong sense of being able to do things herself. He looked away from her for a moment as she asked her question, "My mother. I have seen pictures of her and something deep down in me remembers her voice even though she left when I was a baby. That trick has been played on me before though."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 am

Lithawen nodded, she had wondered why she asked him about his dream. She figured it would be something with his mother, seeing as he had issues with that and all. Perhaps she was feeling nostalgic about her own illusion.

The mage could pretty much figure out the reason her father was still alive and the reason she was with her clan, but why was the half-elf there as well? This was a troubling thought to her. She knew that she didn't like him. And there was only one thing she liked to get from him. . . and that's all that she wanted with him.

"I'd be able to feel if the vail was thin around here. And Desire Demons can't just go walking around willy nilly."

With a sigh she took a step away from Sinjan. "Let's get back to the group,"
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3