Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Moon Times - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Moon Times - VK

+4
Kassina
Serethiel
Elenri
Sinjan
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moon Times - VK - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Times - VK

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 am

He pulled her closer into his arms kissing her softly and wiped away her tears. "Shh Tatsoo I would never hurt you ever I didn't know it was you my heart, You could have told me. Me of all people would understand baby shh your safe I would never hurt you ever." He picked her up holding her against him. "Let's go lay you down in the tent you need to rest my heart."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 am

Kassina's attack came too late to stop Shade from biting the strange creature. But then he finally seemed to realize something was wrong and stopped attacking. She watched for a moment to make sure everything was alright before she sent the other wolves back to patrol in the forest. Then she went over to Sinjan and transformed to elf form.

"Hi." She greeted happily. "Wolf creature friend. Could smell. But mage no listen." Then she shrugged. "All good now. Still other strange smell in forest though. You see wierd?" She asked, unsure how to describe the strange smell she had been tracking.

Kassina watched the two others with interest, not aware it was impolite to stare. Then she glanced at Sinjan again. "What them do? Kassina see lots. People push faces, make dem smell happy." Animals were rarely noticed, especially in a camp in the forest and Kassina had been watching the couples in the camp from a distance, trying to figure out social interactions.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 am

Sinjan put the shield and sword back in place and shook his head, "Doesn't that beat all?" He smirked wondering how Nygozy was going to take this then just figured she'd take it in stride like she did everything else. Well, all but her own relationships.

Then Kassina stepped over to him and started asking questions, "Maybe he was too intent on the chase to listen. Sometimes us men get like that. You know. Stupid." He chuckled at his joke on his own gender.

"What them do?" The fighter glanced at her then smiled, "That my dear little wolf is called kissing. It is like licking but mouth to mouth. It is what people do when we wish to enjoy being with each other. Like mates. You kiss, you lick, you do other fun things and you mate. But most people do not mate in front of others like wolves sometimes do."

He smirked then scanned the trees, "Something else is around you say? Hmm. Can you pinpoint it?"
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 am

Tatsoo held onto Shade and smiled timidly as he picked her up, kissed him back and then put her head on his shoulder, "Ah shoulda told ya. Ah would na hurt you either. That be why I stopped jus holdin yer muzzle an hopin ye'd realize. Yer powerful as da big wolf." She smiled at him, "Ah have ta learn ta be as fast as ye or betta but ah was na in full wolf form so dat could be a real race den."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 am

Shade chuckled kissing her nose as he walked through the woods carrying her. "Oh don't even start the macho act my Golden Wolf you are laying down and going to bed and if you turn again I will personally put you in time out. Got it?" though his voice was stern there was a underlay of worry about her safety and health too many people here would attack her and he hated himself that he was one of them.

Shade stopped as they left the woods and making sure no one was around he kissed her hard on the lips holding it for a good minute than showered her face in kisses. "No more secrets I mean it Tatsoo. I could have really hurt you back there. Is there anything else I need to know?" His eyes were filled with Love, Worry, and hurt the last part was from her not trusting him enough to tell him about this. "I love you Tatsoo and I hurt you."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:20 am

"Kiss" Kassina muttered under her breath, filing the information away for future use. She had the sudden desire to go hunt down Dartmoor, but she had duties to deal with first.

"Can no find smell. All over and yet no. Never smell before. Pack no find either. Not think bad. Smell like... like forest, but no." Kassina sighed in frustration. She had a hard enough time expressing herself in words normally, but it was especially difficult to explain to one who wasn't used to seeing the world in smells.

She thought for a moment and then tried again. "Like you. Not smell like human. Not like elf. Two mix make new smell. Different yet both." She twined her fingers together, trying to show what she meant, and looked up at him, hoping he would understand.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:52 am

Her eyes were full of mischief as he carried her through the woods and she wiggled her nose after he kissed it, "Ah ye no wanna play chase an get up yer blood fer de fun? Akay. Ah will behave an na change. Ah ken change as ah will but at de moon ah have to change or it hurts but ah changed tonight so ah be fine."

She kissed him back then giggled as he kissed her face all over. He was serious, concerned and freaked out that he had hurt her and she looked up into his eyes with shame for not telling him. But there was love in her eyes as well and she kissed him, deep and passionately, "Ah know. Dere be nothing else ah be hiding. Only dat as de werewolf usually be a demon, at least for de ones dat be bit by da bitten."

As he set her down on their cushioned bedding she put a hand on his cheek, "Y'see, our history be dat our ancestors come from deese women, elf an hooman, who were taken by werewolves and used by dem. Dey were rescued by de clansmen an taken home but most of dem were wif child. Da tribe cares for de young so dey did na kill dem as dere mage could see if dere were a demon inside and dere was not. So many people back we have de wolf an other tribes they have de wolf too. Dat be why ah have elf an hooman and de wolf. Da tribe never care de race."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:46 am

Werewolf, a new creature in her forests, but one she was familiar with. Powerful, pitiable, and she ran, ran after it while the wolf-mages tore down after her. She made better time, better pace, through the tops of the trees than even the larger wolf-mage on the ground, but when he caught up with the cursed creature, she stopped as well, crouching down on a tall branch to look down at the sight, worry flashing through her eyes. Don't. No.

But then the Chant halted his attack, and both man and woman returned to themselves. She smiled, glad on their behalves that an understanding had been reached. And then the Birdsong and half-brother arrived, and the moon-wolf and wolf-mage took that as their cue to depart, and made their way along the path they had made in their chase not moments before. She watched them as they left, all the way through until they reached camp once more, the forest watching where her eyes could not, and then she turned back to the Birdsong and half-brother who had remained.

The forest might have been her eyes, but she did not have the benefit of their aid on her ears. The two were speaking quietly below, and she, curious, began to descend, to hear what they were saying. The forest concealed her from them, and as she finally came down to trade towering branch for mossy earth, she crept closer to where they were standing, using the cover of of the brush to watch in secret. She could hear them now.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 am

Shade laid down next to his beloved and held her in his arms his fingers stroking down her soft Honey colored hair. "And you couldn't have told me this before? I could have seriously hurt you Tatsoo and you hurt me by not telling me this. I who have blood in my veins as old as Gods and you think I wouldn't understand." Shade leaned down kissing her again. I am glad you told me Tatsoo. So would are kids be Werewolves too?"

Shade stroked her cheek staring into her honey eyes as he moved a little laying her head on his lap his fingers stroking through her long Honey colored hair feeling the soft strands.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  DungeonMaster Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:28 pm

[Bunnying Lithawen]

Where was that damned fool?

Lithawen cursed for herself while wandering into the woods, touching her short sword's pommel, half pissed off and half happy to be away from camp and far from that bunch of useless beings that were the reborn Ferelden Grey Wardens.

It was bad enough that Nygozy had ordered Calliara to be her second instead of her, as the Orlesian Wardens wanted when they had sent her to Ferelden, but now, there was another Orlesian Warden that claimed to had come to assume the leadership. Life was getting worse. She was stuck with all that people, having to live with a mix of stupid shem, dwarves, Circle dogs, a crazy elf that claimed to be a new god and Kestrel. Lithawen frowned. That was the worse part, that Nygozy had accepted Kestrel as an initiate. That was the reason for what Lithawen had been apart from the main group, chewing her fury and getting used to be nothing but a subordinate.

And now, if things couldn't go worse, Nygozy was indisposed and Calliara was giving the orders. Well, usually Calliara did half of the work so Nygozy could rest a bit, because being a growing group was hard to be dealt by just one person... and Lithawen had to admit that the Wolf was efficient. She had the whole camp moving and preparing things to remain in that place for some days, arranging defenses and such, and making everyone active. She had to concede that.

But she was a bard. A useless bard. Lithawen didn't care that Calliara was also a ranger. She was pretty sure that the Wolf could not do anything against her. Just the thought of setting on fire Calliara's beautiful hair made her grin.

And then, she heard Sinjan's voice, talking with Shade and then another two voices that she recognized as the wolvish girl, Kassina, and Tatsoo with her strange accent. Calliara had sent her with Sinjan, maybe to get rid of her so she couldn't protest and whine about her leadership. Ah, well, she found him.

Chuckling, the elf climbed up the nearest tree and sat on a branch, waiting for them to walk below her. And when that happened, she threw a pine to Sinjan's head. Not very strong, to not hurt him, but enough to be noticed.

Lithawen didn't knew why the hell she was feeling furious about the redhead's presence -Leliana- in camp, having heard the rumors about her past relationship with Sinjan, but heck, she had never needed a reason to get furious and pester him
DungeonMaster
DungeonMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 pm

"Ta be honest, ah did na think of it until ah felt de change come about." She admitted sadly, "Ah was feelin like ah was on de clouds wif ye an even though ah knew de moon was ta be full ah kept fergettin as soon as ah looked in yer eyes." Tatsoo gazed up at him, adoringly, "Den I felt de pain an left when ye were out as ah was afraid ah'd do somethin if ye came in an ah was changin. Ah don' act well when startled after just changing. De instincts are strong den."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:47 pm

"That is rather vague, Kassina, but I will go with what you say. You are the one with the more active sniffer." He tapped her nose jokingly because that was just him, "So maybe a half-elf? Or do you mean half something and something else. That sounded weird even to me but ... I hope you got the idea."

Just as he said "idea" a pine cone hit him in the head and he put a hand up where he'd been hit, "Hey!" He looked up and sighed, "That's a BIG squirrel up there. Maybe I should poke it's tiny feet with my sword." He took out his sword and pretended to poke at the feet he saw.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Kassina automatically dodged his finger and growled slightly as Sinjan tried to tap her nose. "Sorry" she muttered under her breath when she realized he was just playing about.

Kassina froze as a pinecone sailed through the air. The mage was hit by two scents at once as the wind shifted again. The smell of the blood had blocked the smell of the approaching elf. Kassina looked up to see an elf in a tree, obviously the one who had thrown the pinecone. She didn't understand the behaviour or Sinjan's reaction to it, but she did recognize the elf from the road and so did not react.

But she was also hit again with the strange smell. It was closer now. She reached out and tugged on Sinjan's sleeve as he pulled out his sword. "Strange smell. Close. Very close. Where?" She muttered as she turned about, looking and sniffing. "Hello?" She called out, pretty sure now that the smell belonged to some sort of creature or being.

"We no hurt. Please come out." she called into the darkness first in the human language, then again in wolf and then in a bird language, not sure what type of creature she was dealing with.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:42 am

She smiled as the Birdsong called to the trees around her, unsure of her hiding place but asking for it anyway. A human might have called it "cute." Looking over to the half-brother, she could see how he was now occupied with another sister who had come into the clearing - the Fade surrounded that one as well, and the drumbeat of it was powerful and heavy and so very sure of itself, the confidence of untested youth - and so when she looked back to the Birdsong, she alone was paying her mind. That worked just as well for her.

In a shimmer of magic that was almost visible, like a heat wave, against the leaves around her, and her elven form was replaced with her new dusky green form, human hands and feet replaced with the limbs of a wolf in under a moment. First, the young mage called out with her voice, but more than that, she heard the call in wolf-tongue and bird-call more closely. It was not the whisper of the trees that spoke to her most easily, but she was much more familiar with the chatter of birds and with the howls of dogs than with the rolling speech of man, and it was with that more familiar tongue that she answered.

Her now-lupine head poked through the bushes, staring up at the small elven mage before letting out one happy yap, a greeting and asserting of her friendliness all in one. If the Birdsong assured that they meant no harm, then she would assure that she meant no harm as well.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Kassina could feel the magic that accompanied the smell, but was still unsure of what to make of it. Then she heard the yelp from the bushes and saw the wolflike head. Instantly Kassina shifted to wolf form and slowly trotted over to the strange creature.

She repeated her greetings and assurances again in the wolf tongue. Stopping just short of the strange creature she sat down and looked at it wish her head cocked sideways. In the wolf language she asked the strange creature what she was and why she was following the wardens. The strange smell of her had been confounding the noses of the wolves for days.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  DungeonMaster Sat May 07, 2011 3:09 pm

[Bunnying Lithawen]

Another pine fell on Sinjan's head, still not with all the strenghth she could use.

''Watch out where you poke, boy, or you'll find a fireball under your nose'' It looked Lithawen was in a good mood. Strange for her, and even herself had to admit it, but she was. Far from camp and not smelling - Creators above, THE SMELL - a bunch of mangy shem made wonders with her mood.

It also helped that old redhead wasn't there, too.

But I don't care about that. She reminded herself, feeling a little flame of anger growing, but she forced herself to calm down. Not yet. Maybe a good fight with Sinjan could make the day better.

The Keeper shrugged, looking down at him. ''Calliara had sent me to tell you that she is very aware of what you are doing, and that she waits for your report once you are back'' She said, with a bored voice. ''I also think that she used you as an excuse to get rid of me. You can give her your thanks later, if she is not still furious. We had a pretty verbal fight in camp, with lots of new swearing that I never thought about. Enlightening. That bitch has a temper''

Still looking down, she took another pine from the tree and showed it to Sinjan. ''So? Aren't you with that fatty old redhead? That surprises me, I thought you would be spending all your time in her tent, sweating''
DungeonMaster
DungeonMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sat May 07, 2011 4:27 pm

He snorted out his nose and put his sword back in it's scabbard, "Hey quit throwing those!"

Sinjan wiped his hair back and then ruffled his fingers through the strands to make sure nothing had gotten in there. There was some syrupy gel on his hair from the last pine cone and he made a sour face about it, "Great I have to bathe now. Thanks a lot, Lith. How many baths do you think I need?"

The thought of a pissed off Calliara was a bit intimidating but he'd seen Drake upset and that beat his friend's girlfriend's anger mode, "I did do out a report for her and worked all day. I'm sure that I should be allowed to help someone else with something on my own time. If she's upset about that then she can just go tell Nygozy what kind of a bad person I am since the wardens don't own me anyway."

Lithawen's reaction about Leliana made him grin, "Wella wella wella. Lith, if I didn't know you better I'd assume that you were jealous. What I do with Lel is none of your business sweaty."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serethiel Sat May 07, 2011 5:47 pm

She smiled as best as her lupin-mouth would allow, and allowed her friendly greetings to travel between her and the Birdsong through their connection to the Fade, soft and melodic and inviting. She might have seemed strange to the wolf-mage, but she didn't want to appear threatening - she was a friend, after all.

I am a friend, she answered back in the wolf sense, her entire demeanor showing her friendliness as well. The small alpha-female has allowed me to join, to follow. So I follow. She whined mournfully, though, and licked her lips in a slightly submissive way, as she had seen the wolves of her forest do many a time in the past. I am what I am - I cannot explain further. I am friend. I am Fade-song. I am forest. For now, I am wolf as well.
Serethiel
Serethiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat May 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Kassina listened to the two behind her talk with half an ear. Sinjan seemed to have the crazy elf in the tree under control, so she focused most of her attention on the creature infront of her.

She could smell and sense the truth behind what the creature said, that she was a friend. If the small alpha knows you're here then you must be a friend. Kassina said happily in the wolf speak. Why do you hide? My pack and I have been chasing your scent for days, unsure of what you were and if you were a friend.

Slowly Kassina stood up and went over to the other wolf creature, giving her a thourogh sniff. I will tell the rest of the pack you are a friend and they need not worry. The pack has pups to protect and will be relieved.

Suddenly Kassina remembered the others behind her and that Sinjan would want to know what was going on. Must tell other. Will you come?
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon May 09, 2011 10:06 am

Lithawen tossed the pine cone up a couple of times, catching it without a problem, choosing her words carefully.

"Pardon me. I did not realize that I was offending your... delicate city dweller sensibilities. Perhaps I should just get ride of all earthy irritants for you? Maybe then the rest of the world can be like your beloved city. Unhealthy, cramped with people, and smoggy."

Of course she choose them carefully, but then just said whatever popped into her head right after.

"Perhaps if you bathed more, your disgusting shem smell would disappear. Or perhaps that is hoping for too much."

With the mention of Leliana, and the tone he took when he said her name made Lithawen's blood boil. Shame, she had been in a good mood. Without realizing it, the mage crushed the pine cone in her hand, sap overflowing and seeping through her clenched fingers.

"I just wish to know, so that I can avoid that unpleasant smell. Two shems together smell worse than one."

She tried to play it off, of course she was jealous. But then again she wasn't one not to be with someone whom she saw as her go to for a fun time. In a strange way of thinking she saw Sinjan as her's, but only when she wanted him.

"I delivered the message." She said, dismissing herself. She jumped down, landing agilely, like a cat and turned to walk away.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue May 10, 2011 2:55 pm

"You knew damn well what you were doing messing with 'sensibilities.' If I tossed a cone at your head it would upset your woodsy demeanor just as badly, so there. As for my smell," He smirked, "You certainly did not mind it that one time, or the times... or was that Jerrissa I'm thinking about."

Sinjan smirked, "Oh ho you are jealous! My poor' sweet elven maiden of fiery mood is jealous of the shem and half shem's possible rendevous."

He chuckled as she landed' "It is too bad you don't like my shem smell or I would haave suggested we both go to a pond together. Then again, you certainly are acting strange considering you don't own me."

The fighter winked then waved at her before going around a tree so she would not have a clear shot at him. If there was one thing he learned it was to never trust turning your back on someone. least of all Lithawen.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri May 13, 2011 10:53 am

Lithawen's eyes slanted shut in a deep glare. "I am not jealous of a dirty shem." She growled out. She would not admit that she was jealous of anyone, least of all a woman of another race.

A snort was her immediate response to the pond. "Of course you were." she said sarcastically. "But what makes you so sure I would have accompanied you?"

The mage stood and watched as he retreated, tactfully behind a tree. Her body shook slightly. What an annoyance that man has become. No other man she had simply slept with caused her this much trouble. Then again she had never slept with a half-being before. But she doubted that was truly the reason...

Last edited by Lithawen on Fri May 13, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

"A dirty shem even?" He peeked around a tree, "Actually, she is very clean and tends to bathe in lovely smelling flower gel she buys from a dealer in Denerim."

Sinjan chuckled as he moved to another tree and peeked back again, "Of course you wouldn't. You are much too important a person to choose to spend any time with a hal-witted half-elf. There would be gossip about your lax morals on who you spend your time with. We would not want to give anyone a reason to gossip or believe you are less than you are."

He was having fun teasing her, knowing that she hated anyone forcing their views on her. He turned back to his path and looked about trying to remember where he saw that pond.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri May 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Lithawen snorted. "Of course I do not care what other think of me. It is the fact I would not be able to live with myself knowing that I let a No-Wit idiot like yourself has gotten to me. Therefore I will not listen to a word you say!

She breathed hard, each inhale freezing her the edges of her chest. Closing her eyes so she might try and push her anger towards Sinjan to the side.

[[Bringing in Desire]]

Opening her eyes, the mage could instantly tell something was wrong. She looks around, and heard nothing. Not a sound of the forest. It was almost as if all the animals had ran. The breeze no longer played with the leaves, causing the little chiming song with each gust.

"Sinjan..." Then elf tried to talk, but her voice lacked the volume she had wished it to have. And no matter how hard she tried she could not manage to yell out.

Stepping forward, muscles tense, Lithawen drew her nameless sword and looked around trying to see if Sinjan was still close by. But behind every tree all that could be seen was moss.

Growling she turned when she sensed a presence. A man stood next to the tree she had just dismounted. Tall, rugged, obviously aged.

"Lithawen," His voice was so familiar to the girl, that the shock of seeing him caused her to drop her small sword.

"Papa . . ." It was almost like a fog was covering all Lithawen's senses. She knew her father was dead, he could not be standing here no matter how much she prayed to the creators.

The man stepped towards his daughter. He seemed real enough, and having been caught off guard the mage fell for the trap.

Desire had been traveling the woods for what seemed like a life time to this body. This decaying corpse she inhabited to occupy her time in this world. Or rather so she could stay in this world. The girl was dead though, and her body did not want to support the new being inside. So Desire was on a mission for survival. She hoped if she could get a more talented and trained mage she could sustain the body with her power alone.

There were voices a head of the possessed teenage girl, and she slithered through trees quietly. 100 paces away and she could already feel the power and anger coming from one of the two. A mage. One with a temper. The perfect target.

A lulling feeling came over the body, and the trapped Desire Demon projected it forward towards the two. Casting her illusions, what the two hearts wanted most, in front of their very eyes.

The mage went down easily. She collapsed to the ground, mind and heart already submitting themselves to the demon's. A powerful but unguarded mage. A daughter who wanted nothing other than her father to simply love her.

Desire watched the man for his reaction. Interested to see the very thing his heart desired the most, perhaps something he didn't even know about consciously.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Fri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm

He chuckled as she reacted and was about to walk off when it went quiet after he thought he heard a small voice saying his name. He swirled and went back towards Lithawen but before he got to her he saw a form, an elven woman putting out a hand towards him, gesturing for him to come close.

"Sinjan, my lovely boy come here."

Sinjan stopped, his eyes wide as he looked at the apparition and an apparition she had to be. His mother was dead having left long ago due to fearing that his father would be shamed and lose his status for loving an elf and siring a son with her. His chest heaved as he looked at her, his memory supplying the woman clothes from long ago.

"Mother?" He stared at her and began walking towards the person then stopped. Sinjan fought with himself, putting his hands on his head and shaking it back and forth. Mother was not alive. He had to remember that. This trick had been played on him before in the fade as they had been trapped in their dreams.

That was right. A fool he had been that time as he had been entranced by the dream even as Nygozy tried to release him. He'd felt like an idiot for weeks after and for some reason he and Alistair both sat pouting after that incident as well. Ok, so he knew Alistair must have been just as dense as he had been. The two men were known for falling for what they wanted and being stubborn about losing their dreams.

"You are not my mother. Zevran said you were dead and I believe him." He struggled with himself, shaking from the strain of forcing the want back.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next