Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

After Joining Partay - VK

+13
Pendra
UncleVanya
Swift_Assassin
Varen
Takara
Dragonis
Elenri
Tatsoo
Kassina
Ianto
Macha
Khael
Jezarine
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

After Joining Partay - VK - Page 3 Empty Re: After Joining Partay - VK

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:41 am

"We'd better start eating before the new wardens realize just how hungry they now are." Maddox said. He suddenly heard a yell towards his direction.

"Already made that joke!"

That kinda confused Maddox a bit, in more ways than one. How did he hear him when he was doing...what ever it was he was doing. Everything for the party was already set up, just what was he up to? "Okay...that was a bit weird. Do you know who that is? I think he shown up with those two as we were leaving, but that's about all I know." Maddox asked, pointing towards Rakot and Ostef at the mention of 'those two'.

Wolfram worked quickly as he added some of the juice to a small bowl of water. He mixed it a bit until he got a desired color. He then poured it into one of the bigger containers, with a larger amount of juice, that he also added to a couple more containers. He mixed them well into it was a nice light blue. Next he took some cherries and repeated the process.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

So far since they had set up camp Leliana had kept to herself enjoying the peace of the forest, but the party drew her like a moth to the flame. No self respecting bard could resist a good party.

The red headed orlesian woman wandered into the clearing and looked around at those already gathered. It looked like it was going to be a very interesting night. Leliana grabbed a few nibbles from the tables and wandered over to the fire where some people were gathered. She watched as an elven woman made figures dance in the fire. "Oh, that's beautiful." She commented. "If you could make them dance longer I could sing a song for them. That would be wonderful."
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:15 am

Jezarine squeaked as Ianto messed with her balance and then chuckled at his playfulness.

Careful what you say, Jez, or I might take you up on that and you'll miss the whole party."

She felt him move his head so let hers fall back enough to look up at him from below his face and giggled when he grinned then moved her head back, waiting for him to rest his chin on her head again. It was fun when he did that and she wasn't sure why, "Oh? What would you suggest then?" The teasing was fun too and she smiled, delighted to just be there.

"Well, if we absolutely have to enjoy this party everyone's worked so hard to put together, I'm sure we can find something to do to entertain ourselves, right?"

"I'm sure we can. Let's see ... we could dance if someone played music."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 am

Bowen and Gunnar finally appeared, and both of them sat down close to the firepit. Both looked tired, but pleased with themselves, and while the dwarf started to smoke from his pipe, the Nevarran smiled at everyone, known or not.

''Well, guys, hand me something to drink! Digging moats is serious business and I need something to drown in now!''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

Garoll let out a mighty, drunken chuckle and clapped Bowen on the shoulder, handing him a pint. "Here ya are, my friend. I don't want anyone sober tonight!" He shouted out. The Tamassran grumbled by the fire, glaring at the loud dwarf. "Is this my punishment? To listen to fools?" he muttered to himself.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 am

Varen looked over at the red headed woman that had spoken to her. The elf smirked a bit and nodded. "I believe that a song would be wonderful for a party such as this. I will see how long I can keep them dancing."

The mage's attention turned back to the fire. The words she once muttered became spoken, and her hands seemed to float in random directions in front of her. The man and woman of fire reappeared and they began to dance. The two twirled and dipped, always staying inside of the fire, but clearly visible. Varen didn't dare take her eyes off of the fire, and tried to save as much energy as she could while still sustaining the couple.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

Leliana laughed as the party began to really get going. She hadn't had much chance to enjoy herself lately.

As the mage spoke and then looked to the fire once more Leliana wished that she had brought an instrument with her. She didn't know if she'd be heard over the drunken revalry, but she began to sing anyway.

If you hear
A song in blue
Like a flower crying
For the dew
That was my heart serenading you
My prelude to a kiss

If you hear a song that grows
From my tender sentimental woes
That was my heart trying to compose
A prelude to a kiss

Though it's just a simple melody
With nothing fancy
Nothing much
You could turn it to a symphony
A Shubert tune with a Gershwin touch

Oh how my love song gently cries
For the tenderness within your eyes
My love is a prelude that never dies
A prelude to a kiss

Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Shade peeked out of the tent and looked over to where the party was going on, He spotted Varen easily by the fire and watched the two intricate beings dance there passion as hot as the flames they were. He reached out into the world of Mana and pulsed the flame sending the two dancing figures soaring ten feet high and as beautiful and dangerous as fire. They danced faster moving and weaving like experts in the sky over the fire there feet a blur of Orange there clothes a glowing blue, There eyes red as the sun on morning and inside a white flame burned for there hearts.

Shade had only focused Varen's magic and poured some of his own into it so the fire keepers could dance along with the music of the bard. Shade smiled making them spin faster and faster until they looked like twin tornadoes of fire and stopping in a instant they bowed and a blast of hot air and a flash of light the pair were gone and only the fire remained however the tips were purple and the center was white.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm

A smile stretched across Varen's face when the figures began to dance higher. She couldn't see who was helping her, but was grateful. At the last moment she stepped back from the flames to watch them dance. They were beautiful.

The elf turned from the fire once it had settled to see who had helped. Seeing Shade's head poking out of a tent, she mouthed the words Thank you. Varen turned back to the bard. "Your singing....it was beautiful. My name is Varen, by the way." She held out her hand for a handshake.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm

The Wolf's orders had been carried out to the letter and due to all the work put in Sinjan believed that he should have a few minutes to go to the party. He walked about snatching tidbits from one place or another and generally just being happy. He loved a good party but was always keeping an eye out no matter how much fun he was having because he was so used to dodging noble women who were after him.

He noticed a group gathering and walked over to them, a mug in hand. He took a look towards Rakot and Ostef and smirked noticing the battle going on there then turned back to the drinkers and everyone else at the pit, "I'm guessing that everyone is in fine spirits today. That was beautiful, Lel." He said then sat down beside Bowen.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 pm

"Thank you. You made some beauty there with your magic as well." The bard reached out her hand and shook with the mage. "My name is Leliana. You are one of the new wardens yes?"

Leliana turned and a smile lit her face as Sinjan came toward the fire. "Good evening Sinjan. Where have you been hiding yourself all day? You've not been getting into trouble I hope." she said with a chuckle.

Singing had made her thirsty and she went over to grab a mug of ale and a few nibbles before sitting down beside Sinjan to watch the party.
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakot Hemlin Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Rakot could have dodged easily, but chose to take the jab to his chest instead.

"Pfft...are you even trying salroka? I've seen mightier punches from a nug, haha."

Rakot smiled, he was starting to enjoy himself.

"My turn!"

Rakot emptied his mug down his throat and took a heavy handed swing at the dwarf, heading for her head.

Meanwhile Ostef got a bit distracted by the music and the fireworks.
Rakot Hemlin
Rakot Hemlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Takara watched in silent awe as the mage and the bard created a beauty she had never before seen or even imagined. For the first time since her rescue it truely sunk in that she was free and with good people. She was finally seeing the beauty of the world that Khael had told her about all these years.

When the song and dance ended Takara realized that there were tears on her cheeks and she quickly reached up to wipe them away before anyone noticed. Now that the spell was broken she realized how many people had arrived to the party and her nervousness was back in full force.

Khael noticed her nervousness and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "That was beautiful ladies, thank you." Khael commented as the song ended. The young dwarf got up and fetched two mugs of ale, then came back and handed one to Takara. He hoped the alcohol would help her relax.

Takara took a tentative sip and made a face, but then slowly began to sip. Almost instantly she felt a lightness in her head and limbs and she began to relax slightly.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Varen shook out her hands and walked away from the fire to go get a mug of ale. She didn't usually drink, but tonight was one of celebration. She took a sip and stood at the edge of the group. The elf wasn't very interested in the conversations going on, so she stared at the sky instead. Varen felt the urge to shape shift into an eagle and fly for a bit, but decided against it. She took another sip from the mug. A smirk played on her lips when she remembered what Joshua had once told her. "Don't drink and fly."
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendra Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

"You are quick to notice the obvious, nug nuts." Pendra shot back then shifted her weight enough to avoid his heavy handed swing. She shrugged as she lifted her next tankard and winked at Rakot.

"Yer not upta form." She teased then slugged back her drink.

Pendra's fist moved almost as soon as the tankard hit the table and went for an upper cut to his side at speed.
Pendra
Pendra

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Wolfram looked up and saw Rakot and Pendra in a drinking contest of sorts. It was nice, seeing him not trying to kill one of them. He looked down and mixe in the cherry juice into three different containers. He took some excess of blueberry and cherry juices and mixed them together into a nice purple color, which would join the remaining three containers. Wolfram grabbed a lyrium flask and kept it out for his little display. He moved the nine containers to a farther location, then protected himself with rock armor, which covered his chest, head and shoulders.

He decided to do a test one, that would help get people's attention. He froze the water in the nine containers and poured the colored ice out onto the ground infront of him. He grabbed his staff and pointed it at the first blue ice cylinder. He focused on the ground beneath the ice and forced it to push the ice into the sky. He fired an arcane bolt from the staff which then shattered the ice high above him. With his free hand he directed a chain lighting bolt at a piece of rock that was still airborne. The lightning arced off the stone and began striking the ice shards, causing blue colored light to briefly appear before the ice shards.

"Everyone! May I have your attention?! Wolfram's light show is about to begin!"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Varen placed her mug down when she heard of this so called, 'light show'. She walked over towards the ice, but stayed far enough away. A melancholy smile played on her lips.

She had wished that Joshua was here.He would have loved to see this 'light show' He had escaped with her from the tower. For all she knew, he could be dead, or captured. Besides, wasn't it part of being a Warden to let go of your past?

The elf shook her head and focused. Now was not time for such thoughts. Staying on the fringes of the crowd, Varen morphed into a black bear so that she could see the light show through sharper vision. She sat with a muted thump! and waited patiently.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakot Hemlin Sun May 01, 2011 7:55 am

Making no attempts to dodge Rakot took on the whole force of the uppercut, he didn't take one step from his position.

"Now that's much better, salroka, I felt that. The point isn't dodging the blows, the point is how many you can take. Its good sportsmanship, gonna do an easy one to demonstrate."

Rakot finished off another mug in one sip. His muscles tightened and then released, propelling his arm forward at great speed heading for the dwarf's ear.
Rakot Hemlin
Rakot Hemlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 am

Macha laughed at what Maddox said, and nodded her head in agreement. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, considering how much a camp of hungry men can eat," she said with a wink, and then looked over to where he was looking where a yell had come from.

"Wolfram?" She asked, seeing if that was who he meant as she looked back at the other Warden. "I confess, I don't know much about him, but Nygozy's kept him on, and for me, that's enough. He was at the joining earlier, I believe."

Argos barked at her feet, and she looked down and smiled at him. "I know, I know. You want to eat. Well, don't let me stop you. Good luck getting food with those puppy dog looks of yours," she said with a laugh, and the mabari whined a little in a perfect show of a 'puppy dog' look, showing that, yes, he could tear an ogre to pieces, but he could still charm food from people, thank you very much.
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sun May 01, 2011 10:18 am

Ianto pouted, and rocked Jez a bit. "Jeez~," he whined. "I can't dance at all." It was true! It wasn't like they taught you how to dance in Templar training, and he'd hated doing anything 'formal' when he was still living with his father, so he'd never learned. He'd probably only make a big fool of himself if he tried, or worse, step on someone's foot or hit someone in the eye. He didn't really like the thought of all that.

He looked up and around the camp, and then back down at Jez. "[color=#e6c95c]Well, Bowen and everyone are here, so why don't we get a drink, and then see what everyone's doing over there by the fire, hm?[color]"
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Takara gasped as Wolfram let off the first test of his 'light show'. She was seeing such amazing things being done with magic that she had never even thought of. The young mage really couldn't wait to begin learning from the others. She continued to sip from her mug, getting more and more tipsy by the moment. She had never really drank before and nerves had stopped her from eating much despite her hunter, so the booze was going to her head fast.

Khael watched the various goings on of the party, eating and drinking and enjoying himself immensly. He got up to refill his and Takara's mugs, then seeing Takara seemed to be okay he went over to watch the drinking contest between Rakot and Pendra.

Khael stood beside Ostef and watched for a minute before commenting. "Don't think I've seen this one before, but I'd bet on Pendra if I had anything to bet with."
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Varen yawned a big bear yawn. She knew she should at least try to get some sleep that night. She pushed the thought away. The bear turned its head to look around. Seeing Takara sitting alone, Varen stood and walked over to her.

The mage gently nudged Takara, and then pointed to the ice with her nose in an unspoken question.Come sit with me? Varen's thoughts were her own, and she couldn't speak in this form. She hoped that the body language was enough for Takara to understand.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Takara jumped slightly as she was nudged from behind by the nose of a bear. The bear seemed to want her to follow it and Khael was elsewhere so she decided to follow. She was pretty sure it wasn't actually a bear at all and was actually another mage. She felt somewhere at the back of her mind that she should be afraid but she was not.

Takara followed where the bear lead and sat down beside her. "V... Varen? Is th.. that you?" She asked the bear curiously.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 pm

The black bear nodded, sitting next to Takara. Varen was glad that she was able to figure out who she was. She pointed her nose back at the mage with the ice in the bottles, and then looked at Takara curiously. With as much control as Varen could have, she scratched in very wobbly letters 'w....a....t.....c....h....?' onto the ground.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 pm

"Y.. yes, I'll watch with you. I w.. wonder what he's doing." Takara felt a bit funny talking to a bear but the warm fuzz of the alcohol was helping there.

"C... can I?" Takara asked tentatively, reaching out her hand toward the bear.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next