Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran

+7
Zevran
Dragonis
AlistairTheirin
Swift_Assassin
Final Warrior
Kai
Nygozy
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran Empty VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 pm

She nodded, "Everyone else besides Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran are at the back with supplies and support staff. This is a move people. My team will be between Sinjan's and Maadox's. Let's move out."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran Empty Re: VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 pm

"Ok guys. We get to ... hey. I chose all men." She chuckled, "No matter. We will be waiting a bit until the others get going before us. If anyone has to use the bushes, now is the time."

Nygozy sighed, "Any questions before we head off."

"Yes, I have a question." Zevran waggled his brows, "Do we get to have an orgy?"

"No."

"Aw but love you know you would love to have many men at your command doing ..."

"No."

"Well, at least you provide me with excitement. I can never resist the temptation of the danger wherever you go. It is always invigorating but do not worry. I shall watch for snipers against your pretty head and Alistair's. You never know where criminals may be hiding." It was a dig from the assassin at how there had been trouble within the palace but he left it open enough to mean almost anything. Zevran smiled as if he had not said anything wrong.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran Empty Re: VK - Nygozy, Kai, Wolfram, Griffinhart, Alistair and Zevran

Post  Kai Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Kai appeared at Nygozy's shoulder and growled at the other assassin. "Keep your hands off the hero Zevran. How about you watch the play king and I'll watch the hero. I can't guaruntee if someone tries to attack the king that I would try to stop them."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Odd that the Warden-Commander would want assassins on the front lines - even worse that she would put the King of Ferelden there too. But Griffinhart voiced no opposition. He did not fully know the capabilities of the other men, and perhaps the Warden-Commander had ulterior motives for front-lining the King.

The swordsman re-checked his fittings once more, and ensured that his travelpack did not hang too loosely off his frame. Yes, the blades were all secured; yes, his travel necessities were all there; yes, he was ready for the journey. Griffinhart caught Nygozy's eye, and nodded at her, signalling that he was ready for whatever may come, and said nothing else.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

http://www.innocentmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Wolfram felt honored that the commander would have him accompany her, especially after that whole fiasco just moments before. Two of the others in the group he immediately recognized from his dossiers. Zevran and Alistair were two of the Commander's companions from the blight. True to form, specifically the one on him, the former Antivan Crow suggested that their group have an orgy.

Then there was Nygozy's bodyguard. His comment was assuredly weird. Sure, Alistair Theirin was a bastard King, but a 'play king'? Orlais would just love to hear those comments. But then threatening to not save the king if an assassin was going to kill him? What was truly going on between them? Whatever it was, it was definitely personal and perhaps even more harmful than Kraven's anti-human and Rakot's anti-elven behaviors. Those might just splinter the group, the other might spark a war.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 am

Alistair was delighted. Wearing his father's armor, shield and sword, and on a horse again by Nygozy's side. Ah, old times. Life was starting to be good again.

Even Zevran's joke (or not so joke) about having an orgy made him laugh instead of getting mad at him like before. The King was almost glowing with happiness. The Wolf had said before that it seemed he was carrying a halo, and had told Nygozy to be careful because it surely can be spotted from distance. But Alistair didn't care, he had greeted everyone cheerfully and now was trying to whistle a song but failing
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

Garoll had briefly left his group to walk up to the Warden. He smirked at her to talk to her privately. "Remember, Warden. Triangles don't roll well. If you're not gonna choose between 'em, you're gonna need to get both of them to accept that you can't choose." He grunted before smirking to Kai and Alistair. "She's got you both at her feet, doin' whatever she wants." He chortled and walked back to his own group.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Nygozy leaned against Palindrome, tired out from the situation beforehand and now with Zevran suggesting an orgy, she had to just shake her head. Kai's reaction was expected but Alistairs complete ignorance to it was not. At first it was something to consider then the dwarf gave up figuring that he was just happy to be where he liked best and knew Zevran enough to know he was mostly just joking around.

She petted her pony's mane then noticed a pack on the ground. What the ... was that? She walked over to the bag and looked at it then chuckled as she picked it up. Lobo left his pack. Now that was very interesting. She would have to take a good look at that once they set camp for the night.

As the dwarf was getting ready to start out, Garoll of all people pulled her to the side, where Kai and Alistair could both hear him as well but not the others.

"Remember, Warden. Triangles don't roll well. If you're not gonna choose between 'em, you're gonna need to get both of them to accept that you can't choose." He grunted before smirking to Kai and Alistair. "She's got you both at her feet, doin' whatever she wants."

"Huh? Garoll." She said as the dwarf walked off, confused as to what was going on then she heard laughter from beside her.

"I think he is saying you should take both of them instead of making a choice, my friend." Zevran chuckled again, "It would save you a lot of pain and at least that way you would be well taken care of and be a very happy woman for it." He walked off before the others could say anything to him.

Nygozy stared at the assassin as he disappeared.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Yes, he was ignoring Zevran's jokes and almost everything that wasn't his own happiness but...

"Remember, Warden. Triangles don't roll well. If you're not gonna choose between 'em, you're gonna need to get both of them to accept that you can't choose. She's got you both at her feet, doin' whatever she wants."

The King's ears went red while staring angrily at the veteran dwarf. How dared he...!?

''Hey you!! Why the hell don't you mind your own damned business?? And after all, what are you doing here if this isn't your group?? Had anyone asked your opinion about anything?''
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Kai knew things were going to go bad as soon as he saw the dwarf heading toward the group. Why couldn't that dwarf keep his nose, and other parts, out of other people's business. Especially out of an angry assassin's business. "Keep your nose out of it dwarf unless you want to lose it."

Kai shot a dagger glance at the other assassin, but kept his mouth shut. He looked to Nygozy and gave her a reassuring smile and a quick shoulder squeeze before dissapearing back into the shadows to scout the road ahead.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Enough was enough.

"Commander, you would risk the safety of the caravan by letting your front line bicker amongst itself?" asked Griffinhart. He was not used to this approach to long-distance travel. You traveled fast in small packs, sweeping and hunting, or you traveled in large, well-protected and coordinated groups. Not as a rabble that bickered over... whatever they were bickering over. The swordsman hadn't been present for the drama, and had no intention to be present for it.

Last edited by Final Warrior on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"I agree with Griffinhart. This group, while capable, seems easily distracted with personal matters and seem to be subject to in-fighting. I can't claim the Orlesian Wardens are better, but when one of the party is currently a King and another of the party threatens to not save him, that can be a cause for concern." Wolfram agreed. That dwarf only managed to add more fodder to the flames of this strained relationship with the warden. It's as if he likes seeing them fight over her. That is only causing trouble and Zevran isn't helping at all. At least someone else isn't trying anything.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 am

Kai may have been scouting ahead of the others but he could still hear there conversation carried on the wind. It seemed he had gotten too used to being around Nygozy and her tight inner circle and hadn't thought before he spoke. While the thought may cross his mind to let someone assassinate the king he would never actually do it. A danger to Alistair was a danger to Nygozy. Plus Nygozy would be pretty damn pissed off with him if he let something happen to Alistair on his watch. She might bite his kneecaps off or something.

Kai found himself insulted that the others had taken him seriously in his threat to Alistair. Once he was satisfied with the road immediately ahead he appeared back by the others. "Whatever my personal feelings I am dedicated first and foremost to my job of protecting the Hero of Fereldan. At the moment protecting the Hero also means protecting the King. You people should not take everything you hear so literally." With a shake of his head Kai dissapeared once more.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 am

This was all not turning out so well for the day and all Nygozy wanted to do was get into the saddle and ride so she could pretend this morning had never happened. Unlike Alistair, she was not so happy. He had come in late and not had to try to deal with a bunch of people bickering over who's race suffered the most and had a being explode in a major anger reaction. Trying to keep humans and elves in a peaceful state had frayed her nerves enough that even the joking that Zevran was doing was not helping her mood especially with Garoll's comments.

She shook her head then looked at Griffinhart then Wolfram and even though Kai made his own comment she was not in a better mood. This was not like her casual group dynamics that she'd been used to dealing with. The way Zevran, Alistair and Kai got out their frustrations was normal to her whereas the more militaristic, disciplined view of the others was not.

Her mouth opened for her to speak when she saw a form flash out from the woods behind them and up into the air. A slur was made under her breath just before she let out a hawk call.

"Griffinhart take Alistair under cover and make sure there is nothing which can trouble him there. Zev you know your duty. Wolfram get the equines under cover. Kai." She watched the sky with interest hoping to get another glimpse of the dragon.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:37 am

That young boy was a fool. Sure, the commander's life was important, but when compared to the king, perhaps not as much. These Wardens are going to have so much infighting in the following weeks. It can only go so far before people are picking sides.

Then something flew up into the sky above them. Initially unable to see what it was, he only heard Nygozy's orders. He grabbed the reigns of the horses and retreated to the woods, their only source of cover. He moved near the edge and tried to get a good look at what it was.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Kai appeared at Nyzogy's shoulder just as she said his name. "A dragon eh? This could be fun." He said with a mischevious twinkle in his eye. "Wonder where it came from? Or who, perhaps?" Kai said thinking of some templar filled incidents from the other day.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 pm

''A dragon!? Here? But it looked smaller than...''

"Griffinhart take Alistair under cover and make sure there is nothing which can trouble him there''

''WHAT!?'' Alistair snapped, looking at Nygozyin disbelief. ''I came here to fight and not being taken care as if I was a baby or a porcelain doll, Josie! King or not, I'm still a Warden!''

It wasn't just that. Griffinhart's lack of expression and emotion creeped him to the bone. It was like dealing with... Oh, no, no, at least there was some emotion there, even if it was just fury. Quickly, he whispered to Nygozy, grabbing her wrist.

''Nygozy, I tried to make sure you won't put me in the same group as Calliara and then you want me to go and be nursed by the Wolf made male?' Wait, that came out wrong. I mean...''
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"A dragon eh? This could be fun. Wonder where it came from? Or who, perhaps?"

"Drake is checking it out. I believe it is a 'who' as you suggest, Kai. If it is ..."

''WHAT!? I came here to fight and not being taken care as if I was a baby or a porcelain doll, Josie! King or not, I'm still a Warden!' 'Nygozy, I tried to make sure you won't put me in the same group as Calliara and then you want me to go and be nursed by the Wolf made male?' Wait, that came out wrong. I mean...''

Alistair had grabbed her wrist and she looked up into his eyes and bit her bottom lip, fighting with what she preferred over what would be expected because of him being king. She fought back her emotions and considered it all rationally. Yes, he was the king but he was right. Alistair was a warden first and foremost as far as she was concerned. He chose this because he was made for it.

"Hell with what others want or feel, Ali, you're with us, king or no. You have always been a warden in my mind. It's others who wish for me to treat you like you're not. I refuse to follow that." She turned to Griffinhart and Wolfram, "We head out, dragon or not." She whistled to Palindrome who came along quietly, tossing his head as he was pleased to move.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

A lone female wolf came rushing down the line and halted near Nygozy. She let out a series of barks and whines telling Nygozy of the packs plans and confirming that the dragons overhead were not infact dragons at all. Then she sat on and waited for a reply to return to her sister with.

She wasn't totally sure about this, but her elf-wolf sister had assured her this two legged thing would understand and reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

The wolf suddenly appearing surprised Nygozy then she remembered that they would probably come to see her. She barked back and showed concern, telling the wolf that the land in Lothering and the nearby area was badly scarred and not liveable at this time. She mentioned that she did not want them becoming ill or thralls because that could happen then said that they were welcome and was happy to have them.

Once done conversing with the wolf she looked back at Alistair who was still holding her wrist and waited to see what he would say.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Wolfram led the other horses out from hiding, allowing everyone to get on their respective horses. He didn't know what to think about the situation, but Alistair is definitely filling his dossier to the letter.

He still didn't know what to make out of Nygozy. Her inexperience as a Warden shows in how informal the group seems to be. Perhaps its just a different management style, but it may have to do with her origin. Then there was the wolf who suddenly appeared and began conversing with her. That...that was a bit weird to say the least.

"Commander? What...was that about?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Final Warrior Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 am

Griffinhart was glad of the change in plans - he was a sword, not a shield. Yes, he could be used to defend - but he was far better used to kill. And the Ferelden King was right - he was a Warden first and foremost, king second. And so Griffinhart remained at his place, slightly ahead of the party, vigilant and as aware as he could be, uncomfortable as he was on horseback.

When the wolf came barking and howling, he instinctively reached for a sword, before stopping as Nygozy replied. So. The Warden-Commander could speak to wolves? If he was surprised, the swordsman did not show it. He filed that information away somewhere in the back of his mind - Speaks to wolves in native tongue - and returned his hand to rest, awaiting any orders to come.
Final Warrior
Final Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Alistair released Nygozy's wrist when the wolf appeared. He was the only one not surprised by the Commander's ability to speak with animals. Traveling with her during the Blight had taught him, and the rest of the group, that it was a ranger thing. Honestly, he should have known way before that, but it didn't matter.

''So, Josie? What's our next step?''
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Kai growled slightly when Alistair grabbed Nygozy's wrist, but otherwise stayed out of it. With dragons and hawkes and wolves appearing everywhere he didn't need to create more stress or chaos. He simply stood and observed, ready to react if necessary but the situation quickly resolved itself.

Kai watched silently as the lone wolf approached the commander and the two began to talk. He had heard Nygozy talk with animals enough that he could pick up the tone of the conversation, but not the content. It was enough to know that the wolf was not a threat. It looked similar to the shifter mage that had joined the group a few days earlier, and so he guessed it had something to do with her.

As the wolf ran off back the way it had come Kai turned to Nygozy. "Anything to be concerned about?" He asked wanting to make sure he was correct before he left her side.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Once the wolf was gone the questions came giving Nygozy a respite from her personal concerns and bringing her attention back to the foreground. Alistair had released her wrist and she heard a hawk screech. That was the notice she required so she made her own hawk call for those she knew to realize it was time to move out.

"Commander? What...was that about?"

''So, Josie? What's our next step?''

"Anything to be concerned about?"

"We have a member of our team who is a shape shifter and was raised by wolves. The wolves, or most of the pack, will be coming with us. I made a deal with them that we would keep them safe to the best of our abilities and they would catch us food if it is possible. That was one of her pack mates come to tell me they were here and to make sure everything was alright." She smiled at Wolfram, "I learn languages quickly."

Nygozy got back up on Palindrome, "The dragon situation has been dealt with and we can be on our way. No concerns at this time. Everyone in this group is a competent fighter so we can all take turns in front and back. For now I will be taking center. The best for front at this moment is likely Griffinhart. You are the fastest at reaction than all of us I believe. If anyone wishes to discuss anything with me they can take center and exchange with others at your will. Let's get going."

"Kai." She waited for him to come to her, "I would like you to make sure the other groups know that there will be wolves traveling with us and to not only not attack them but protect them if there are any problems then return to me."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next