Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Apologizes and some wine

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apologizes and some wine - Page 2 Empty Re: Apologizes and some wine

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

"A bit of a bitch but not a lot." She outright laughed, trying not to hurt Calliara's feelings but what she said was amusing in it's own way, and she was starting to get a bit of a buzz from the alcohol, "I'm sure that Drake would be pleased that you did not go in there trying to kill him. That may have been a bit awkward afterwards. Don't worry about it Calli."

She drank down the rest of her bottle then got two more out, one for Calli and another for herself, opened them and gave one to the other woman.

"Just hide out the rest of the night and wait for him to find you tomorrow. He won't be angry at you but he will be upset and worried. That should get him back for forgetting that even though you undo clasps for friends it isn't a good idea when you have a woman who may become upset at it."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Calliara accepted the bottle and drank before answering, a bit tipsy already.

''Well, why would he? It's not like we're engaged. In fact, we only shared some nights, warm, and sweet words'' She said grimly. ''I am a Warden, It's more likely I'll die way before him, and I can't even give him a family. Maybe is best for him to realize he made a mistake with me and let him move on. Who knows''

She looked at the bottle seriously, or trying to. ''For what I could see of her, she is beautiful. He deserves someone like her. Someone beautiful and healthy, not a tattoed wild bitch. But if I see that slut close to me again, I'll bite her throat till I rip it off''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm

"Believe me, Wolf, I know my friend and Drake will be wandering about either looking for you or know where you are and is giving you your space. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if his ear was pressed against the door or a window but I don't really give a nug rump care if he hears us or not."

Nygozy booted Calliara's leg, "Don't go saying that about yourself or I'll have to dunk your head in cold water to bring you to your senses, woman! You are ravishingly pretty and you make me jealous about that so shut it when it comes to putting your features down. Besides, it isn't like you can't have a family. Drake isn't a warden and will never become one so you still can if you like."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:31 am

Calliara almost choked again, and looked at Nyggy, eyebrow lifted.''But I don't want space! Or time! I had enough of it this last two years, why the hell can't he understand that? I. DON'T. WANNA. SPACE'' She said slowly, shaking her head. ''Creators mercy, all I want is him having his way with me without stupidities, doubts or... or anything! I appreciate that he cares, and that he wants to give me space or whatever you want, but I don't need it, I just need him, wild and passionate, and not letting me think foolishness like what I've just said and... Hell, I should shut up''

The Wolf looked at the bottle, circumspect faced, shrugged, and started drinking again.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yes well you two can go screw all you want later. You are visiting me woman so live with it!" The warden commander teased, sticking out her tongue very un-commander like.

She slugged back more wine and leaned against the arm of the couch, her feet on top of Calli's feet, "Anyway ... you didn't catch what I was trying to say. You may be a warden but Drake is not. That means you still have a chance of having children. It's only when both partners are wardens that it isn't so. Didn't Duncan tell you that? It is why they were bugging for Alistair to marry, so he could have an heir and look at the fact that he got Morrigan pregnant. Damn, he's a warden and she isn't so yes, it is possible."

Nygozy had not remembered that she did not tell Calliara everything of the squabble when they first arrived.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:08 pm

''Yeah, I'd wish to see that'' Calliara mumbled with irony, drinking again afterwards.

''...he got Morrigan pregnant''

For the second time Calliara choked, spitting the wine and looking at the dwarf. She remembered the pregnant witch very well, even if she traveled with them just for a little time. ''He did WHAT? Hell... I'm having a horrible day today, you know. Is there anything else I should know?''

Thinking about it, she straightened up a bit. ''So... it is... possible...? I... Duncan never told me and we... we tried... we tried...''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"You will. You will." She chuckled before slugging back more then watching Calliara's next reaction.

Nygozy got a strange sense of amusement seeing her friend react so strongly to her words, "It is likely that the wardens where you were located told you all about why we are needed to fight the darkspawn. Now look at me." She put her arms out, almost knocking the bottle out of her hand to the floor as she bumped the back of the couch, "I am the one who killed the arch demon. It was by my hand that the sword caused it's dying breath yet I live. This had confused us much more than I could tell you. Drake, Sin and I were but ready to take the group to the Deep Roads to hunt down the darkspawn and find out why I survived then Ali sent word for me to return."

This time she slugged back almost three quarters of the wine and dropped the bottle to the floor, "Calli ... it was a ritual so that I would not die. Morrigan approached Alistair behind my back and he did it so I would live because I refused to take him the rest of the way and knew I would fight to be the one to land the killing blow. He hates Morrigan with a passion, Calliara. He would never have done it for anything but saving me."
She ignored the question of if there was more, just looking to the side to avoid having to answer.

"Yes. A warden and non warden can have children. Not always but it is possible. No one knows if wardens with wardens can. At least there is no record on file of such. Jez is such a wealth of knowledge when she's read something or found out information."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Calli listened to her with pity in her eyes, truly moved for what her friend was telling her. Still, he kept drinking, and when Nygozy was done, she patted her hand.

''Yeah, he did it for saving you. And he dumped you as well. If I save you will you marry me?''. The Dalish giggled. Ok that was strange. Maybe she was drinking way too much. To hell with that. She drank again.

''Nyggy, you can't pretend to love him no matter what just because you feel you owe him your life. That was his choice to make, you did yours when you assumed you were going to die. If there's something I learnt about all this mess that is love, is that you can't be with someone because you feel obligued for something. As I said, you're going to live with that choice for the rest of your life... So it's better if you don't regret anything later''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 am

Her head lolled back over the arm of the couch and she shook her head as she tried to reach the bottles of booze, "Calliara ... you have it wrong. He did not want to even tell me what he did because he knew it would upset me. Come on and think about it. Would you want to tell someone you loved that you screwed a person you hated with all your might so the other person would live? I don't think so. That's a loaded crossbow if I ever heard of one."

She finally got another bottle and popped the cork, "My feelings for Ali has nothing to do with that. I have never felt obligated to him. Believe it or not, Alistair has many good qualities and I'm afraid, my friend that you might not be able to see them because he is human." That was rather forward but she was feeling tipsy and really didn't care if Calliara got upset at that. This elves are bad, humans are bad sentiments was going to make her slap someone across the back of the head some day, "It is much more to me than that. He wouldn't be able to hurt me so badly without trying if that was not so."

The bottle tipped back and it's contents disappeared with a few glugs, "Why did he have to wait until now to partially get his head on straight, after I've fallen for Kai so hard?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Calliara snorted, trying to reach another bottle as well.

''So, I loved a human, and I love another one that pretends to be one, but I only can see bad things in Alistair because he is human. That doesn't make sense. Maybe I can't see them because he hurt you and you're my friend. Or I'm too tipsy. Or both. Who cares?''

She smiled, pleased, when she finally got another bottle, opened it and started to drink again. ''And why did he wait? Because he is a MALE. All males do everything wrong, you should know it'' The Wolf snorted again ''EVERYTHING, hear what I say. They are just males, you can't ask too much from them''

Calliara giggled and almost fell from the couch. Somehow she managed to stay right there, drinking half the bottle, and then looked seriously at Nygozy.

''Commander, I am afraid that we both are drunk. We should stop before we go and bath naked in the garden's pond...''. A look of wonder appeared in her icy blue eyes. ''... that would be fun, actually...''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 pm

"I'm certainly not thinking all that great, Calli, and forgot all about your men, man, sorta man ... whatever the nug humping Drake is! Well you're not a nug but he ... oh you know what I mean. I don't know. Everything is just not clear." She rolled to the side, getting another bottle while half off the couch and pushed herself back up, settled in then removed the cork, splashing wine all over herself, "Oh well ... there's more. And no I want to drown my thoughts! Being sober right now is not in the cards."

Nygozy slugged back half the bottle and turned her head enough to look out the patio doors, "The garden's pond you say? It is deep enough to swim in." She contemplated the idea, "And would be nice out in the moonlight... Let's go!"

She rolled off the couch into a crouch, stood and drank down the rest of the wine, letting the bottle drop to the floor. As the dwarf walked towards the door Torture followed as usual.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

Calliara dropped the empty bottle as well, but took another two still full with her while following the dwarf, giggling like a little girl.

It seemed no one was at that hour in the gardens, and the little conscience Calliara still had, even drunk, told her that was a baaaaaaaaaad idea but maybe no one would see them. And what if they saw them? Fuck with it.

The pond was close to the gazebo, and bathed by the moonlight, enclosed between some trees. It was a nice place, hidden from the view from the windows, an almost secret place.

She threw one of the bottles to Nyggy and then started removing clothes.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Nygozy caught the bottle with both hands, only doing so because she had turned fully around so that it hit her breasts then dropped into her hands. She was now giggling thinking about how Kai would act if he noticed this, not that the Dalish were prudish like the damned humans. One would think the maker made them go blind if they saw another unclothed and the fact that there were mostly humans about here made her chuckle to herself, "The poor humans." She laughed out loud but did not extrapolaate upon what she was thinking.

Off came the clothes but while taking off her pants she fell onto her back in some grass as she had forgotten to remove her boots first. The bottle rolled to the ground as she got everything else off, picked up her drink and waded right into the water.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Calliara laughed when Nygozy fell, and tried to help her to stand up... but she fell as well, half naked, into the pond. Spitting water she emerged, yelping and laughing at the same time, and removed her last clothes before retrieving her bottle.

''Well... it's COLD'' She chuckled. ''Not too cold though, so I'm afraid we're going to be drunk for a while... not that I care''

Not worrying about showing her tattoos, her pale skin and her many scars, Calliara floated in the water, looking at the stars while waiting for Nygozy to finally join her in the pond.

''Just imagine if someone see us... The almighty Hero of Ferelden, Warden Commander, and her second, splashing like little girls in a pond in the gardens... and drunk'' She added seriously. ''We can't forget the 'drunk' part, it's the funniest. I think I've never been this drunk''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

And just like that, karma had a laugh. There was the strangest sound of a hiccup in the trees nearby. "Eh? Wuzzit... Hello kitty kitty! How'd ya get stuck in tha' sodding tree?" growled the gravelly voice of Garoll. He was shitfaced drunk and attempting to climb up a tree to rescue a cat that was stuck up there. A pitifully small jump and a hiccup later, he was hanging onto a branch, when the cat nipped his fingers, causing him to fall into the pond with a splash. He shook his fist up at the tree. "Fine! I didn' like ya anyway! No... I'm sorry! You know I didn't mean it, baby!" He hiccuped and lay backwards in the pond, bubbles forming up as he exhaled and then he sat up again, and looked to the two naked women. "Sod, I must be drunk outta my mind on this surfacer stuff. Could swear that I died and returned to the Stone to be seein' the Commander and her second bathin'... Nah..." He said and closed his eyes.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 pm

"Staying drunk is not a problem." Nygozy chuckled as she sank down past her neck and put her head back, relaxing before moving to the edge of the pond, "Yeh tha is a funny thing. Drunk and swimming nekkid. So horrible."

She went to open her wine when she heard someone talking to a cat then another person dropped into the water. If the commander had been less drunk she would have noticed Garoll before he'd even gotten close but drunk her senses were muddled even if she didn't want to admit it.

Her eyes slowly fell onto the other dwarf and Nygozy sighed, "You have not died, Garoll." Nygozy pointed out, "And we are skinny dipping. Thanks for noticing." She said sarcastically before opening her wine and slugging back a quarter of the bottle.

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 pm

''Well, look at this'' Calliara snorted, not minding at all to be naked. ''Another drunk for the drunk's party. An unexpected one, though''

The Dalish drank half the bottle and started giggling. ''This is just inappropiate now. Or a joke.A joke! It looks like the beginning of a bad bad joke. Two dwarves and an elf, drunk and naked in a pond...''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

He stared at Calli and Nygozy's nakedness and chortled. "Aye, Wolf. This does sound like the start of a bad joke, don't it? But it aint fair to leave you two lasses nekkid and me still clothed." He said and stood up, swiftly (but clumsily, he was really drunk after all) removing his shirt and trousers and throwing the sopping wet cloth against the rocks behind him as he stood tall displaying his many battle scars, his carpet of chest hair proudly as well as proudly displaying well, anything below that, before sitting back down again in the pond. "Now it sounds like the start of a bad joke. But sod it all I find this kinda relaxin'. Sorry if'n I offend ya lasses with me presence." He said and lay back, his arms resting on the grass behind him as he stared up at the night sky.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:57 pm

"Certainly a bad joke." Nygozy got a laugh out of Garoll stripping so fast and showing off anything and everything and thought if Kai was there in the shadows he would probably be plotting the dwarf's demise, "Two wardens walk into a garden pool ..." She looked to Calliara and laughed again, "Hey, can you make a song out of that? I am not sure if you only sing or compose as well but that would be great."

She drank down some wine then almost choked, "Oh! I have a song idea! Hot hot qunari love." She burst laughing and almost choked again because it was just too funny.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

''I heard this one in the docks!''. Calliara giggled and lifted her bottle in the air, starting to sing

Well I stumbled and I am all drunk and full of smoke,
My wife said, "I've had enough, thats it ,I'm sick , get out!"
So I stumbled down to Kelly's Pub across the edge of town,
And I told the boys me story, and we had another round!

We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!
We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!
And if I see a pretty girl, I'll sleep with her tonight!
yes We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight!

And mary McGregor, she was a pretty whore,
She'd always greet you with a smile, and never lock her door,
But on the day she died, all the men in town did weep,
For Mary McGregor finally got some sleep.

yes We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight!

Well I once loved a girl, a child I'm told,
I gave her my heart, and she gave me a cold,
So now I sit, standing here out in the pouring rain,
I'll stumble back to Kelly's Pub and cry away me pain.

Yes! We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Garoll was chuckling to himself and reached for his flask with smuggled ale he took from the local tavern. He drank back some of it and kept chuckling and then when Calliara began singing a drinking song he raised his flask up and sang along, knowing this one as well. He drank again when the song was done. "Aye you two are alrigh' you know tha'?" He said and looked over at Calliara. "Rainard's lucky ter have ya, lass. I've known him fer years in the Deep Roads an' ye've got 'is heart right good. Don't hurt him, he's like a son ta me." He sighed and recalled those dark days of fighting in the Deep Roads. Good times.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Nygozy laid back and let her body crest to the top of the water while leaning against the sandy edge, slowly drinking with one hand on the bottle and tapping her foot to Calliara's tune, splashing water about as she did so. Her toes wiggled and she chuckled, enjoying this time immensely. It was a nice change of pace for now.

"Ha!" Nygozy commented to Garoll, "Ah've known Drake longer than you, m'friend." She admitted drunkenly, "Naw ... I'm not supposed to really tell anyone but you two are his most trusted ... besides me ... well, we met in the deep roads before I even became a warden. A few years really. He was looking for his sister and found me, helped me out of the deep roads. I was a teen then and he came back to check on me from time to time. He couldn't help me yet."

She looked at the bottle and decided not to tell more. Instead she laughed, "Ok I got an idear!" She yelped then sang in a basic, almost monotone voice but not badly, except for the hiccups and slight stops to think up lines.

"If you ever be in mountain towns...
Where cold winds blow alot.
If you go down there
you must beware
Of rabid qunari love

Now qunaris like their lovin
they all bout nine foot two
the girls they are about as tall as all the boys
so you jus' might be confused

And its hot, sticky, qunari love
you know what me thinking of
sticky as a wet wart hog
And smelly like a big peat bog...

Ya'know quns like their matin lovin,
though it be a little rough,
and they like to grab a bite on em
and get it on like you can't get enuff
He got to rub the armor the right way,
He got to get into the groove
He got to make the best of this...
cause ya know he's made his move...

and it's hot hot qunari love
the crazy love me can't get enuff
when you thing you had enuff
you gonna get your heart un plugged."

((Originally Hot Hot Kobold Love from my net friend Goblin - just changed a few words.))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Calliara giggled while listening, memorizing the song as always. That was a good one. She wondered what face Drake would make if listening.

She looked sadly at her empty bottle, thinking about the Shapeshifter. She was still hurt for what she saw, or thought she saw, and ashamed of her own reaction. She wondered if he was even looking for her, or if he didn't care enough to do so. She felt really stupid.

Whistling, she looked at Nygozy, and Garoll, and realized the whole situation, again... and continued giggling
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Garoll chuckled at the song and clapped his hands. "Nice tune there, Warden. Mayhap yeh remember this number from Orzammar." he said and raised his flask, and began to sing in his gravelly baritone voice.

"Ooohh, I've heard of dwarves who get in fights 'bout every time they drink,

And those who need to have a woman just to help them think,

And if you want to see a dwarf whine and beg and plead,

Just pour out all his ale and take away his mead!

There's never been a Paragon of Wisdom or of Thinking,

And though I tried a time or two, I ne'r got raised for stinking,

But hang around here long enough and don't you go a blinking,

'Cuz someday I am gonna be the Paragon of Drinking!"
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Nygozy laughed. This was too much fun. She slugged back a bit more wine then sang:

The fox peeped out of bed
He cocked his ear and said
I hear the sound of hunting horns
Tones no reynard scorns
So off I should be sped
If I would save my head.

So then he left his bed
And hasting off he said
It seems a shame so soon to rise
Yet I really prize
My handsome brush of red
So useless when I'm dead.