Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Shifting Gears - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Shifting Gears

+4
Calliara
Ianto
Jezarine
Kassina
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shifting Gears - Page 3 Empty Re: Shifting Gears

Post  Bowen Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Bowen looked hardly at Drake and the unknown red haired woman, confused about what was going on

''Well, call me whatever you want or tell me is none of my business, but since it's my sister the one who looked as if she had been stabbed in the back, I think I have the right to ask: What the hell is going on here, Drake?''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

"Ah, mon cheri, you are indeed mistaken." she started softly, re clasping her armor.

"All men want just one thing from such a pretty face," she sighed. "You are no different." she said with a sneer on her face.

"Do you think I did not know where your heart belonged? Do you think I did not know that she was standing there the whole time." she spat angrily.

"I said my heart can only belong to one, and you ASSUMED it was you? HA!" she laughed.

Her eyes turned from angry back to sad, tears welling up into her eyes.

"My past prevents me from loving one such as yourself. You have betrayed her to be with me. What kind of woman do you think I am to allow myself be taken advantage of." her voice so soft, and sad, a tear began to crawl down her cheek.

"Go after her Mon Cheri. If you truly love her, go after her. I can wait, I would prefer to clean up and be presentable. GO!" as she push on his chest to show him that she truly meant it.
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Kassina took Nygozy's response as an acceptance of her submission. She backed away slowly and then shifted to elf form so she could speak and understand better. She wished Dartmoor would speak up. She was aware of the one in the shadows but as no one else was paying him any mind she decided to do the same.

"I Kassina. That Dartmoor. We try help good smell girl who not girl. Look like trouble. Bad men take away. But not know she not girl, not trouble. Hope not make mess. Others brought Kassina and Dartmoor here. What do now?"
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"Have you been drinking today, Leliana?" Drake asked in confusion. She was acting very strange as all he had been doing was helping her out of her armour. She always wore her under shirt and would put on another top but she was responding weirdly.

He growled as he turned, "Find Sinjan yourself." The voice lowered as walked past Bowen, "She's an old friend and when I say friend I mean friend. She and Sinjan had a thing together before. Leliana is a flirt and she was flirting. Calliara came in at that point while I was helping her change to a lighter top and now she's joking around. Now I'm going to go find Calli so do not, I repeat, do not get in my way."

The man stalked off to find Calliara.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

She smirked as she tossed her flaming red hair out of her face.

"My acting is good, No?" she asked the confused man before her.

She smiled as she began to undo her armor.

"This is no show you sauvage ĂȘtre humain!" she scowl, gesturing him to leave so she may change in peace.
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 am

Surprisingly enough, Bowen moved to let him pass. ''Good luck then, brother'' He wished, not looking angry at all, just worried.

Once Drake was gone, the Nevarran stared at Leliana, eyes hard and thinking what to do.

"This is no show you sauvage ĂȘtre humain!"

Bowen smiled coldly. ''Worry not, wench. I don't think I'd look at you even if you were the last female on this land''. And with that, he left, fuming. Maybe he should look for Caterina. Surely listening to her would calm him
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 am

She smiled playfully as the stranger turned his back on her, and thought, Ah, a challenge, I will change his mind yet.

She continued to smile to herself, as she undressed, and changed into something more comfortable, slipping into a provocative blue dress to match her new blue shoes she had just acquired.

She combed out her hair, and shook her head, to get a more playful look. And with a mischievous grin, she turned, and left, a playful, and alluring sway in her hips.
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 am

Nygozy stood then made a couple wolf barks just for Kassina saying, "Good to meet you." Then went back to the Fereldan language, "Yes, I wanted to find out about you both and see if I can help you in any way. Please, tell me of yourselves so I can find a way to do this."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:56 am

Calliara wasn't even sure about where she was going, but she knew she had to go somewhere, hide somewhere to lick her wounds and not be seen by anybody. Nobody had to see that the Wolf was hurt.

So when she suddenly found herself in her old room, she wasn't surprised. Why should she? That room had been her sanctuary. She closed the room to be sure she would be alone, as it seemed she deserved.

[This scene is followed, hours later, by this one https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t231-apologizes-and-some-ale ]
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Kassina was delighted that this small alpha understood her so well. She said she wanted to help them. But she wasn't sure she really needed help. She was a little bit lonely but had everything she needed. She was quiet for a minute as she thought things through.

"Kassina get lonely at forest home. No people talk. Kassina like help people... hard alone. During darkness easy, people run. Now people back city."

Kassina was getting frustrated again. Speaking was soo hard.

"Kassina need more... need... help people talk?"

With that she gave up and shrugged, and then turned to Dartmoor to see what he had to say.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

"Both of you were brave and did not need to help at all. I wanted to do something to help and wish to give you an opportunity as well."

The dwarf waited for their attention to be completely on her as she brushed back some hair with her fingers, "The Grey Wardens are in need of people to become wardens and to help us out in the keep we are having set up for us. If you will, I would like to offer each of you the ability to become Grey Wardens or to work with us. If you choose either of these your families will be able to come along and become citizens of the keep."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Kassina was quiet for a few minutes as she worked her way through what Dartmoor and Nygozy had said.
Dartmoor said he had no one but her, and she supposed the same was true in reverse. She knew no one other than him. Most people she'd encountered were greatful for her help, but were uncomfortable around her and left her as soon as possible.
Join the wardens or at least travel with them... was that something she wanted to do? It would sure give her much more practice in speaking, but would also mean a lot of time around people and a lot of time indoors. But so far everyone here hadn't reacted badly to her presence.

"Wardens help yes? Help people fight darkness? If Dartmoor go wardens, Kassina go too. Kassina no family 'cept wolf pack. What is keep? Place like this place? Kassina prefer outside."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Dartmoor thought it over and considered it all before answering, "Become a warden? Well ... I suppose that would be good. It could be good. I can gather information and get things easy. And it would give us warm beds as well as a roof over our heads unless on a mission I suppose."

"Yes, you would have a roof over your head and food in your bellies. Becoming a Grey Warden is dangerous as well as being one. Even if you are not a warden you can work for us. Informants is always a good thing to have." Nygozy looked to Kassina, "A keep is something like this place but I can have it built specifically for our needs. For instance, I can have a room made for you so that you can go outside into the woods and your wolf pack could come and go as well. That way your family would be safe as they would be protected by the wardens. We could use hunters. It would be a trade of food for safety and warmth. Do you think they would like that? What about you?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Kassina was again quiet as she considered what had been said. While she didn't need a bed and roof like Dartmoor it was true that things were becoming dangerous for the pack near the city. It was one of the reasons she had come into the city today. It would take some work to convince the pack alphas to move, but the promise of better hunting, and protection for the cubs would go a long way.

Slowly Kassina nodded. "Kassina talk pack alphas. Kassina good hunter. Bring lots meat for warden pack to burn. Kassina good... spy? too. Owl, Eagle, Rabbit. People not notice small animals. People ignore. Say things."

Just then Kassina yawned, she couldn't help herself. It was rude infront of an alpha but she was so very tired.

"Kassina go Dartmoor. Have not burnt food. Have dry sleep den. Kassina happy. Kassina not want insult small alpha but Kassina sleep now?"
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3