Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Shifting Gears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Shifting Gears

+4
Calliara
Ianto
Jezarine
Kassina
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shifting Gears - Page 2 Empty Re: Shifting Gears

Post  Kassina Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

The new arrival was not acting threatening, and Dartmoor wasn't bothered by her presence so she slowly began to relax as she listened to the others talk. She didn't understand all of it, but it seemed they were to go somewhere else.

"Wolf?" She said, looking at the tattooed elf. "Kassina wolf." This tattooed wolf seemed to know what was going on around here. Maybe she could help them find the small alpha female and get back to the forest soon. And food had been mentioned, she was getting quite hungry again. She hadn't eaten a lot of the strange food earlier. Maybe Dartmoor and this wolf could get her some real food.

"Kassina hungry. Want real food. Small alpha female find us. Alpha always know where pack. Alpha's job to know."
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 am

''Alpha female is busy with another leader pack right now'' Calliara explained, and motioned them to follow her inside. ''Come with me. Jezarine is alright, nobody would harm her here. No one will harm any of you here, or else I'll kill whatever is it''

She guided them to the dining hall close to the kitchen and smiled at them. ''Give me a minute. Don't worry, I'll be back shortly. I'm going to get you two something from the kitchen''

Fenrir appeared them, happily chasing a fat rat, but he saw his Mommy he ran towards her, barking excitedly. Just after receiving hugges and kisses he saw the two youths and the puppy almost jumped on them, waving his little tail. Calliara smiled ''This is Fenrir. He will take care of you until I'm back, and you'' the Wolf looked at the rat and started talking with her in her very own animal language, asking her to go and find the Commander
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:22 am

Ianto felt like he might fall over. Wardens? Was Nyozy crazy? He knew he shouldn't be thinking that about her, but really? He knew the Wardens took in all sorts, regardless of who they were as long as they had the ability, but to take in someone who'd tried to take one of their own? It just didn't seem right. "Right" didn't exactly have a place in war he knew but . . .

He looked up at Jez, then, and he felt some of his anger collapse when he saw how nervous she looked. He didn't want to make her upset - she was the one who should be mad, not him, and if she was alright then . . . then what right did he have to get angry?

"Are you sure about this?" He asked weakly, because no matter what she thought, it was still a bad idea. Months of training or not, he didn't think he'd ever be able to trust someone like that at his back in a fight, and how were you supposed to fight with someone you didn't trust? Or like. Actually, how were you supposed to fight alongside someone you hated?
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:32 am

Being indoors made Kassina a bit nervous, so she tried to think of it as a cave or den. Just... bigger.
Then she smelled the approach of the puppy. He was so happy and playful, and made her want to play too and work off some of her stress.

Since only Dartmoor was around, the tattooed elf had gone off for food, she shifted into wolf form. Her and the puppy had a good sniff and then began to wrestle playfully on the floor.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm

"Are you sure about this?"

Ianto was not alright with this but neither was she. At least, not right now, "I ... I'm not sure really. Part of me says everyone deserves a second chance and that lots of people have done things they were not proud of or stuff like that. Part of me isn't ok with it though. How could I ever trust myself to be able to heal them if they are injured in battle? I know I would never trust them alone near me, that is for sure but ... it was a job. Just like sometimes our jobs have us do things we don't like. But they scared me yet they also did not hurt me."

She whimpered, "I don't know Ianto. It's so confusing! I can see more than one side in it and I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, and a chance to redeem themselves in my eyes but I also ... also ... I'm torn about it. Maybe it will get better in time."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Kassina looked up from her play with Fenrir when Dartmoor spoke. She wasn't quite sure what to make of what he'd said. But before she could give it much thought Fenrir tackled her from the side, and she was again caught up in play.
After a few more minutes she plotted with Fenrir and the two of them snuck up on Dartmoor (or pretended they did, they were too large to hide in such an open area, but it was fun to pretend) and jumped on him, giving literal meaning to the phrase "dog pile". They both gave him a big slobbery lick and then jumped off and began chasing each other in circles around him.
Pups were much more within her realm of experience and she was extremely glad of Fenrir's presence.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 am

Calliara arrived shortly, and placed some plates on the table. ''Some stew and cake for you, Dartmoor, and some raw meat for the cub. It's not completely raw though, I had to argue with the cook, so it's a bit 'cooked' but it still bleeds''

The Wolf smiled when Fenrir trotted happily to her, barking 'Mommy, Mommy!' and crouched to pick him up and hug him, nuzzling his little neck with her nose, cooing soothing things for him. Then, she let him went back playing with Kassina

''Please stay here while I go see the Commander... the Alpha. I'll be back soon''

She turned to leave the room, and after some time she knocked Nygozy's door. ''Nygozy, I hate to disturb you, but there's something that needs your attention''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 am

Kassina smelled the meat coming and sat to wait while Fenrir got snuggles from his mommy.
When the tattooed elf was gone once again she attacked the meat with gusto. It still wasn't quite right, but much better than the strange food before. Despite her hunger there was plenty so she let Fenrir have some too. It was only polite to share with your host after all, and one never kept food from a pup.
When she was full she headed over to the fire to lay down and wait for the small alpha.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 am

Matters had just been sorted out on how to deal with the Tevinter mage and the man was locked up tight in chains with a rag tightly over his mouth so he could not speak. After everything the Warden Commander was not up to much else. She was about to leave when Calliara came looking for her.

"There is?" The dwarf considered this and seemed to be counting on her fingers, "Meetings done. Officials not killed for being stupid. Kidnapper ring destroyed. Griffinhart sent away for food or relaxation or whatever he does in his spare time. Tevinter mage in cell. Drake out of my hair. Jezarine upset but hopefully going to get over everything. Original kidnappers set up to be given over to Sin's father for training and work force. Maghai nowhere in sight..."

The rodent Calliara had previously sent to her came in and chittered at the dwarf at which point she snapped her fingers, "Ah yes, the two who tried to help fake Jezarine. Thank you for the late message little one." She said to the rodent then started off, waving for Calliara to follow, "We will talk later then, Calliara. Is it the two you meant?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:37 pm

"Maybe . . . ," he conceeded, because no matter how angry he was that this was happening, Jez was the one who deserved to be upset, and if she wasn't, then he didn't have the right. It was probably a good thing that she was so unsure, because he would have been more worried if she'd just accepted it right away. Being scared still was fine, and wasn't it just like Jez to want to give them a second chance, anyway?

"Well," he said, ducking his head a little, and then looked up at her small whimper. He felt hsi heart ache at how sad she looked, and he stepped forward to hug her, tight and protective. "I'm sire everything will be alright. I'm going to watch them. Any slip-up, and I don't care why Nygozy does to me, they won't get away with it. You just worry about being you, Jez. I don't think you'd be able to hold healing back from anyone who needed it, no matter who they were." He smiled a little at her, trying to be reassuring and wondering if he succeeded.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm

After playing with Fenrir and then eating a decent meal Kassina was getting sleepy again.
Once Dartmoor was finish his food and was settled on the rug once again she went and curled up beside him and put her head down on her paws. Fenrir came and snuggled up on her other side. Somehow it just felt right. Soon she began to doze off, despite the strange surroundings. Maybe this place wasn't so terrible after all.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

"Maybe . . . , Well, I'm sure everything will be alright. I'm going to watch them. Any slip-up, and I don't care what Nygozy does to me, they won't get away with it. You just worry about being you, Jez. I don't think you'd be able to hold healing back from anyone who needed it, no matter who they were."

The protective hug was just what she needed. It was one thing to get a hug from one of the others but a Ianto hug, that was much more pleasing and calming than anyone else's. She pressed against his body, her face on his chest thinking about how these last few days he had had to comfort her so much and did so without reservation. Sure he was just as shy and awkward as she was, and blushed a lovely crimson but she was too and she did as well.

"You always watch over me." Jez said softly against his chest, "I ... I don't think Nygozy would get upset at you for protecting me. I guess she would if you didn't but we know that wouldn't happen. Maybe this is normal to feel like this. Right?"
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

''Yes, they are. They were alone in the gardens and are a bit confused about what was happening. Also, the girl is like a cub. I guess she had lived in the wilds most of her life, her body language is completely animal, and she eats raw meat and that. Just so you know'' Calliara followed her calmly.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm

"Good work, Calliara. I will go speak with them. Drake is was going to the stables last I saw." She said as she continued on, "You may like to see him."

Nygozy did not wait for an answer as she had expected that Calliara would go to see her love as soon as she could. That was normal and the warden commander was not about to get in the way of that.

She got to the room the two were in and walked in quietly to see the three resting together and chuckled. She took a piece of cheese and clucked her tongue to inform them she was there but not to panic them. The woman then started eating the yellow confection.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm

''Thank you'' Calliara smiled happily, just like a child would do, and rushed to the stables, not offended at all or feeling that Nygozy was getting rid of her. She had done what she had to, and it was fair that she would have some fun, right?

Way before arriving at the stables she tried to restrain herself and behave properly and with dignity. The Wolf hid her smile and her illusion about seeing him, and tip-toed silently so he wouldn't hear her come
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Just as Nygozy had stated, the shape shifting Templar stood at the stables, waiting for a person to arrive whom they had not seen for a very long while. He took a deep breath and sniffed the air.

"You smell of pretty perfume as usual." He said calmly, "Did you buy any lovely blue shoes for our commander. You do realize that if you did she would not likely wear them much and try to escape wearing them at all?"
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Kassina couldn't believe she had drifted off again. Dartmoor was bad for her instincts!
She hadn't spaced out as much this time and smelled the small alpha coming. When the alpha made herself know with a small click of her tongue Kassina got up and approached her slowly in a non-threatening posture, as she would any other alpha if she wanted to survive the encounter. She wasn't sure how it was done amoung people, so she stuck with what she knew. When she was about 3 armlengths away from the small alpha she lowered her head to the floor, exposing the back of her neck in a posture of submission.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Ah mon cheri, I am not sneaky enough for you am I?

And without waiting for an answer she slipped from the shadows, and stood before the handsome templar, her face leaning in close to his.

Then I shall keep these for myself, if she will not appreciate such wonderful shoes. A beautiful girl can never have to many she whispered in a soft sultry voice. Her warm sweet breath caressing his cheek just ever so softly, as she ran a finger down his jawline.
Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm

''Ah mon cheri, I am not sneaky enough for you am I?''

Calliara stopped just outside the stables, shocked. She knew the wind was in her favour, that she was silent enough to not be detected, that... What the hell was that? What the...? Who was that? And what was she doing alone with Drake in the stables?. She also knew what 'mon cheri' meant in Orlesian. Jezarine had taught her well the Orlesian language, and that was a... lover's name?

She remained there, silent and not moving at all, listening
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ianto Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Ianto smiled a little at Jez's halting, questioning words, and he rested his chin on top of her head, humming his agreement. "I think she'd be mad at any of us for failing to protect a friend, but who knows - if she's recruited those two, I can't really say how she'd feel about me kicking their butts." He laughed a little, and pulled his head back to look at her.

"Jez, don't worry about them, alright? You let me be angry at them, and you do what you do, yeah? You've done enough for everyone else - you should be a little more concerned for yourself. Be a little more selfish, you know?" He grinned and tapped her on the head, making a point of it. He knew that healers were usually selfless as a rule, but it was important that a person put themselves first every once in a while, and Hez had certainly deserved that much, at least.
Ianto
Ianto

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"That is so true, Lel." He turned to look at her and smirked as he gave her a hug, "It has been a long time. Nygozy had been worried about you, even though she would never mention it out loud to me. Now, if it had been the other way around she would have told you. Maybe I should be jealous."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leliana Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 pm

"There is no need to be jealous, mon cheri" She whispered softly into his ear. "My heart can only belong to one."

"My journey has been long, and I wish to rest," as she pulled away from him, resting her hands upon his chest.

"Will you help me out of these" she said, her head tilted down, her hungry eyes looking up at him, as she pulled on the clasps of her armor.

Leliana
Leliana

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Calliara's eyes went wide. Until that moment, she thought she was being ridiculous and jealous, and childish and...

But the sound of clasps being open made her feel almost sick. Like a fist struggling her throat and her heart, breaking it again. She hardly restrained herself from making any sound, and was about to silently go and howl somewhere her sadness when...

''Hey Wolf! What are you doing here, standing like a statue? Have you lost something in the stables or what? Assan and Goliath are alright, for what I know''''

Blessed Bowen, with his enormous grin and his bigger heart, looking at her with fondness. The Wolf looked at him, unable to hide what she was feeling, and the Nevarran looked at her with worry

''Are you alright? What the...?''

He never got the opportunity to finish the question. The Wolf ran away, as silently as she had came in first place.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:23 pm

The snaps came undone and he stood back but spoke quietly, "Lel ... you smell sweet. Shall I show you to where Sin is loc..."

''Hey Wolf! What are you doing here, standing like a statue? Have you lost something in the stables or what? Assan and Goliath are alright, for what I know... Are you alright? What the...?''

Drake sighed, "As luck has it, my lady seems to have come to see me. That is if I am not mistaken by the sound of Bowen outside the door." He turned to look towards the Nevaran with a hint that he noticed him, "Let's see if we can find Sinjan for you Lel. Good news. I found someone to love. Bad news, it might be in danger." He rolled his eyes at the mistaken situation.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Nygozy knelt down and sat on her heels, her arms on her legs. She noticed the man's eyes slitted and watching but did nothing about it, "Hello. I am the Warden Commander, Nygozy. You and your sleepy friend must be the two who helped in our mission earlier tonight."

Torture pounced in the room and knocked Fenrir off his little paws then barked at his tiny friend while wagging his cropped tail and licking the pup from head to toe.

Kai stood to the side, arms crossed over his chest and watched the wolf with one eye. He was hidden in darkness but that did not remove scent.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next