Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Price of Revenge - A Message

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price of Revenge - A Message

Post  Dragonis Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:32 am

Fremelda had her arms folded over her chest, patiently watching and waiting for her to be addressed. In the mean time, she noted where Kai was hiding, as he always was around wherever Nygozy went. She regarded the beautifully wrought garden, steel blue eyes gazing around until she heard Nygozy finally return to business. Her eyes flicked back to the dwarf.

And then her blood turned to ice.

Orastan.

The mention of the word made her tense up just for a moment, but she forced her face to remain neutral. Sophia knew things about her. Things she shouldn't. She kept her past long buried and well hidden. She feigned ignorance. "Sounds like someone wants to cause trouble for another worthless noble." Her voice had the faintest hint of shaking. Was it fear? Anger? Elation? Impossible to tell with her stony expression. All she did know is that the mere mention of the Arl's name sent goosebumps up her spine, and a red haze in her vision. This feeling of blood lust... she had never felt it so strongly as she did now.

(Music for effect)

She sighed. Sophia was systematically peeling away her carefully crafted facade in front of the Commander. She unfolded her arms and rested her right hand on the pommel of Thorn. Her posture changed, she stood up straighter, legs closer together, her chin held high. It was like falling back into a long forgotten habit. "Looks like the storyteller is going to enlighten you anyway, so it may as well be me who says it... My name is Fremelda. Fremelda Dragonis. Arl Gerrik is my brother." she said, her manner of speech also changed mid sentence. She didn't use the harsher commoner accent of the streets of Denerim, but the more refined method used by the nobles of Amaranthine and Highever. "I was abandoned by my parents when I was ten. I do not know why, but I do know that every inch of me burns with the desire to get revenge for it. I've been nursing this grudge for fourteen years."

Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

The Price of Revenge - A Message - Page 2 Empty Re: The Price of Revenge - A Message

Post  Nygozy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Nygozy kept her thoughts to herself as Sophia spoke to Fremelda informing the woman about why exactly they wanted to offer her the option of going on a mission. Sophia have a tendency of being rather ambiguous about many things especially when it came to Fremelda. This was a curious matter which made Nygozy wonder many a time what it was between these two women.

This time however Sophia seem to be working in a more direct manner or at least one could be called more direct considering that this was Sophia. So Nygozy's spent a few moments getting her stomach back up in order and then watching the expression on Fremelda's face.

Even though Fremelda's sounded as if she was ignorant of the situation and actually thought that it was only a noble she had no knowledge of there was a hit in her reaction which made it very clear that this hit Fremelda's heart.

Fine for melded put her hand on top of her weapon and took on that stance in which you knew came from someone born of a noble birth yet did not grow up completely within that environment.

"So it seems like your past has come back to roost." Nygozy put a hand on Fremelda's shoulder and shook her head, "I do not care who we your family was are who they are; however, I do care about you. With this being the case you do know this situation more than anyone else and you would be best for the job. The problem is: are you OK to do it? If you believe you can then you will be the captain of this mission. If you do not wish to go there I will find other missions for you to do. If I had too few people then you would have to but there are more than enough people to deal with what is going on. It is your choice Fremelda."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2