Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Mission to Amaranthine I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Mission to Amaranthine

+2
Dragonis
Guremi
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission to Amaranthine Empty Mission to Amaranthine

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

The wardens had set up camp close to Vigil's Keep. The state of the keep had caused quite a stir in the camp. A group led by Warden Commander Nygozy had gone to investigate the Keep.

A second group was to be sent to the nearby city of Amaranthine to see if it had suffered the same fate as the Keep. Before her departure Nygozy had indicated that Marcus and Guremi should go to the city with a small party.

Some in the group had heard whispers that the falcon cult was at work in the area.

Last edited by Kassina on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Mission to Amaranthine Empty Re: Mission to Amaranthine

Post  Guremi Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Guremi did not like leaving Da'Vhenan without her but it was better to have her taken care of by people who were able to help her without fighting brigands or dealing with any form of cult let alone Darkspawn or who knew what else. Her sister was getting good care and was happy enough to be spoiled and re-learning how to walk as a human took up much of her time anyway.

Tempest was happy enough to pick her way across the roadway to Ameranthine but they were not hurrying along. It was better to move at a good pace and not over exert the horses which made the palamino all the happier.

The half qunari looked to Marcus and smiled, "Have you ever been to Ameranthine?"

Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Marcus was glad to be out and about again. He was even more glad that Guremi was traveling with him. Despite still working through recovering from his injuries, he refused to lie down and do nothing. He had to be out there, with Guremi. Upon her asking the question, he shook his head. "No, never. Never had much cause for going there you see. I hear its almost as big as Highever, though." He mused. He still had a bit of a limp, but he was no longer using Durbans as a crutch. That was an improvement at least. He didn't want to be riding a horse, not quite used to riding.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Khael had heard the rumors that the falcon cult had been seen in Ameranthine and so volunteered to go on the mission. It was a long shot that his sister might be there, but he was willing to try. There wasn't much else he could do until the commander's group returned from the Keep anyway, and he hated sitting still.

Khael grabbed his weapons and strapped his pack to one of the smaller horses in the warden's group. Now that he wasn't riding double with Takara he wanted a horse closer to his own size. Packed and ready he mounted his horse and followed behind the large elf and the large elf-qunari. Both of them made him feel very short.

"Is it far to Ameranthine?" Khael asked. His knowledge of northern geography was somewhat lacking.
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Maddox, having heard of the trip to Amarathine and having good enough knowledge of the locale, volunteered to join the group. With all the traveling, he was getting anxious to actually have a chance to hit something without fear of causing harm. He walked over to the group with Tiberius following close by. There was Marcus, Guremi, and Khael who were gathered together. "It's about the same size, yeah. Constable Aidan might have info on what we are looking for, but if he doesn't, we should be able to get some info from someone in the Crown and Lion inn."

He looked over to Khael then surveyed the surroundings. "Well, I'd say that we should be able to get there in a few hours. If we bypass the keep, and stick to the coast until all the inlets are between us and the keep, we should be able to get onto the Pilgram's path, which would take us straight to Amarathine. That is the shortest route, but since the war the path hasn't been as safe as it used to be. But sticking by the coast is a lot longer and we have to pass through a part of the Blackmarsh, and that's considerably more dangerous than any bandits we may meet."

Last edited by Swift_Assassin on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

It was interesting to note that Marcus had not been to this section of Fereldan and not unusual as most people did not travel much if they did not have to. She nodded in understanding and then was going to answer Khael about how far it was just as Maddox came along and answered the question.

"It is best to stay away from the Keeep as much as possible since Nygozy did not want anyone near there. I agree with you ... ah, what was your name again?"

"Are you ready for your first Warden adventure Khael?" She looked to the road then down at Marcus, "You are not going to walk are you? Jezarine would have your head."

((OOC: I don't remember if Guremi and Maadox met or not. If they did I will change it.))

Last edited by Guremi on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colour for speaking)
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:08 pm

"It's Maddox. It's okay that you don't really remember it. I don't believe we had been in the same area since the Joining. And even then, there was a large group and with the anxiety of what it would entail, it's perfectly reasonable that you wouldn't remember half of the names of the people who joined. There's also the fact that I spent a grand total of a day with the group has a whole before the joining." Maddox replied. He tried to keep quiet about how he knew her name, despite what he said, although she may have been embarrassed showing up late to the Joining and getting singled out by the commander.

"Jezarine's too preoccupied with that blood mage to notice him walking to Amarathine." Maddox chimed in.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Khael politely greeted the human that joined them. It was good to have someone along that knew the area. It would certainly save them time not having to start from scratch in an unfamiliar city.

"I was in Amaranthine once, about a year ago, but only saw the inside of the prisoners wagon and the inside of a dissused warehouse where the fighting took place. Good to have someone along who knows the area better."

Khael was silent for a minute as he thought, and then he decided he had nothing to hide from these people about his motives for coming and continued on. "Do you know much about slave brothels in these parts? I heard rumors recently that those falcon bastards are active around here and was hoping maybe to hear something about my sister."

That question out of the way he turned to Guremi and grinned. "I'm very much looking forward to my first real outting as a warden. Got kind of used to fighting on a daily basis. Itching for something to pummel right about now."
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm

So they were to be traveling with Maddox and the dwarf boy. That was good. He remembered Maddox vaguely from the Joining, it seemed like a lifetime ago. He scratched his chin as he limped beside Guremi. He grinned at her a little. "Jezarine let me go, she just told me that if I die, she'll kill me." He laughed as they moved on.

While it was good that they had people who had been to Amaranthine before, Marcus had avoided it in his travels as a mercenary. He used to have family there, cousins. They were strung up by order of Arl Howe for apparently being 'Orlesian spies'. Really, Marcus just knew Rendon Howe hated elves and wanted an excuse to hang people. He grimaced at the memory.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 pm

"Maddox. Yes, I've heard your name while I was in the guard. I don't remember much to do with the joining at all but I guess falling on my head and cracking a horn off could be the reason for that. It was an interesting day though." She shrugged as she had completely forgotten about being late. Or it was knocked out of her head. Either way, she didn't know.

"True, she seems preoccupied and that does sound like her but I don't think she would like you walking on a wounded leg." She rolled her eyes at Marcus then looked at Maadox, "He's quite stubborn."

As Khael spoke she turned to him and nodded, "I've been to Armanthine a few times so you have two people who basically know the place. I also know Constable Aidan but he's likely not to recognize me without the red hair and King's militia garb. Nygozy told me about your sister's situation and if that hawk cult, or whatever it is, is there then we'll be sure to find them. If she's there we will do our best to get her out. If you want to pummel something the Inn is probably our best bet."
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"I may not be the best example for a nobleman, what with getting myself in a lot of drunken brawls, but I'm not a corrupt one. I wouldn't know anything about those sorts of things. But that does sound like the seedy type of info that you could hear at the inn. The bartender might have overheard something, but considering how grave it is, he's probably receiving bribes to keep quiet about it." Maddox replied.

He began trying to recall any and all helpful information about Amaranthine. One person came to mind, who considering the situation, was probably going to be a thorn in the their side, potentially a long term one. "We might want to be careful. The Arling of Amaranthine may belong to the Wardens, but the City of Amaranthine belongs to Bann Esmerelle. Besides being a staunch supporter of the late Arl, she had much to gain from their victory in the civil war. She may hold a grudge against the Wardens and their allies."

He paused as Tiberius barked up at him. He looked back and listened to what he had to say. "I haven't thought of that. But would she really stoop so low to ally herself with the cult, even if it meant getting back at the late arl's killers?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Khael listened and nodded as the others spoke. "Well I get the feeling this certainly isn't going to be a dull trip. I don't know a lot about this cult but I heard they've caused a considerable amount of trouble for Commander Nygozy already. I don't know all of what happened during the blight but I did hear about the Arl's trechery. If he has an ally here we should be extra vigilant indeed."

Khael checked his weapons as he rode, making sure they were easy to draw at a moment's notice. "Do we have a plan for when we reach town? Do we want to make our prescence felt or do we want to try to stay as anonymous as possible for now?" He paused and looked at the group around him. As he observed the mix of races, especially Guremi with her white hair and horns he smirked. "I guess anonymous is going to be pretty difficult. We can't really pass as traders since we have no goods to sell."
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Marcus listened to the others speak. But occasionally stole glances at Guremi. He had gotten used to her having a single horn but with the new one grown back he had to acclimatize to that as well. Still, she was still the one who made his heart beat faster, even if he was terrible at expressing that sort of thing in words, she knew. He limped beside her anyway despite her warning. He grinned. "Stubborn, suave and strong. Something surely soothing too. You know you love it." He said and winked at Guremi.

He then turned to Khael who voiced his concerns about how they would get in. "Do not be such a defeatist. You forget that I am an artist." He said, and pulled a carved statuette out of his pouch at his side. It was strikingly realistic, as if it could jump to life at any moment. "I can pass off as selling my wares. Guremi, do you still have your wig and helmet?" He asked his lover.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm

"Stubborn, suave and strong. Something surely soothing too. You know you love it."

"Uh huh." She said, unimpressed as she grinned down at him, "Now get your crazy ass up here or I will throw you onto the horse and don't go thinking I won't."

"I may not be the best example for a nobleman, what with getting myself in a lot of drunken brawls, but I'm not a corrupt one. I wouldn't know anything about those sorts of things. But that does sound like the seedy type of info that you could hear at the inn. The bartender might have overheard something, but considering how grave it is, he's probably receiving bribes to keep quiet about it."

Guremi smirked, "I've broken up drunken brawls, one of which you were in, I believe Ser Maadox but you are correct. It would be something that could be found out at an in."

"We might want to be careful. The Arling of Amaranthine may belong to the Wardens, but the City of Amaranthine belongs to Bann Esmerelle. Besides being a staunch supporter of the late Arl, she had much to gain from their victory in the civil war. She may hold a grudge against the Wardens and their allies."

Guremi considered this as she waited for her lover to behave and do as she said. She wouldn't stop Tempest before he took the pommel or until she decided to get down and whoop his rump up into the saddle but it was up to him which way he wanted to do this, "That is very true. There are others there who may not consider it a great thing that the wardens are even around. Careful is best."

"I haven't thought of that. But would she really stoop so low to ally herself with the cult, even if it meant getting back at the late arl's killers?"

"Hmm. Bann Esmerelle is the type to do almost anything if it fit in her wish list. I wouldn't bet on her doing anything we would be happy with."

"Well I get the feeling this certainly isn't going to be a dull trip. I don't know a lot about this cult but I heard they've caused a considerable amount of trouble for Commander Nygozy already. I don't know all of what happened during the blight but I did hear about the Arl's trechery. If he has an ally here we should be extra vigilant indeed."

She looked back at Khael and winked, "You did want to break some heads so you probably will get the chance. You might even be the scariest looking of us all to do some shaking while we question. People in Amaranthine are not that used to dwarves which makes them more willing to gawk and more frightened. But careful is the first step. Intimidation later." The half Qunari was not untrained in the art of intimidation. She'd used it many times before with her size and menacing abilities but Khael needed to learn some tricks of the trade as well and she'd just taken an almost motherly interest in teaching him.

"Do we have a plan for when we reach town? Do we want to make our prescence felt or do we want to try to stay as anonymous as possible for now? I guess anonymous is going to be pretty difficult. We can't really pass as traders since we have no goods to sell."

The smirk made her chuckle. Ah yes she'd already become attached to the tough little fellow. Now she just had to ask Nygozy to allow her to take him as her own student. Drake had Robert when he was there so it would probably be a good bet that she could choose one as well.

"Do not be such a defeatist. You forget that I am an artist.I can pass off as selling my wares. Guremi, do you still have your wig and helmet?"

"Good ideas, Marcus. I kept it in my pack so that we didn't have to worry about being gawked at." She stopped Tempest and dismounted, "I will put it on now, just in case, and you will get that cute rump of yours up in the saddle. If it isn't up there by the time I have it all on then I will make good on my threat."
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

"I think it might be in our best interest to split up when we get to the city gates. We'd garner more attention as a group, but it won't be that suspicious if we go in alone." Maddox turned to Khael. "You might be able to pass for a mercenary if someone approaches you, but you could act as if your Marcus' bodyguards. Guremi would be an odd sight with either, and it would be suspicious if I decided after all the times I've been there to be accompanied by a body guard."

He scratched his chin as he thought about it. They stuck out too much as it was. They could go to the Crown and Lion and meet back up. Although, the chantry hall is more easily spotted and they have quick access to the Crown and Lion if they need to get there.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Khael listened to the ideas of the others as they rode closer to the city. He hadn't actually seen Guremi in her helmet and wig before, so was slightly confused until she removed it from her pack.

"Mercenary or body guard I can certainly do. I may be young but I've got scars enough to look like a mercenary." The dwarf replied with a grin. "Just let me know what to do and I'll play my part."
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

Marcus decided to take Guremi up on her offer and hopped up onto the horse, sitting behind her. He apologized to the steed for the added weight of both himself and his massive axe. He was pleased that Guremi kept her helm and wig with her, it would help them attract less attention going into town. He frowned down at the prospect of having bodyguards. Someone of his size, especially for an elf, looked like jhe'd be the bodyguard, not the other way around. He shook his head. "I don't need bodyguards, that would make our ruse less believable. I could simply be traveling with my lover here, seeing the sights while I sell some carvings. You two can pose as mercs and come in after us. Seperate by about five to ten minutes and we'll meet up at the tavern." He thought out.

This plan was going to work. He knew it would. He just wished that he didn't have such an overwhelming feeling of dread about the whole thing. Something wasn't right here.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaari Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:06 am

His guard hadn’t made it. The Ashkaari was alone. And he couldn’t remain with these bas forever. He had a purpose, and not fulfilling it would be self-destructive, whether he was protected or not. The Ben-Hassrath had been with him for years, had defended him for years. They had all been defeated by Tal’Vashoth on the way here. Were he a warrior, he would swear vengeance, but he was no fighter, and he had nothing with which to pay bas to do the deed.

At least they hadn’t taken his soul. The pen that had been made for his hand, made for his duty, was securely in his hand.

This tavern – the Crown and the Lion – was loud. He stood at the bar, writing down the things he heard from the bas, and pondered what mostly seemed to be nonsense. He had a small amount of currency, and was using it to pay for tea and food. He did not have to eat much, but found tea to be soothing on the body and the soul. And it kept the tavern’s owner – a man, how unfitting; such as a task was reserved for women under the Qun – did not kick him out.

He was undoubtedly a strange sight, anywhere he went. A stranger in a strange world, but that was how things were.

((Whenever you get to the Crown and the Lion, he will be there. XD. Hope this post is acceptable)).
Ashkaari
Ashkaari

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

The ((ooc: it is perfect we will get to the tavern some.))

Guremi considered what the others were saying and worked out each and every concept in which they were coming up with before making any choices herself. They were all coming up with good ideas so it took a bit of time to make a precise decision, " I think Marcus's idea is the best so we should stick with that."

They continued along the line but nothing very frightening even came near them. It seems like a lot of creatures were either hiding in their dens or just staying away from them. Even bandits' did come around to harass them and it made Guremi wonder what exactly was going on. It was all too often that situations in which there was danger causing havoc for the regular person that bandits' would take advantage of such a tragedy.

The half-Qunari had no trouble getting into the city, she even had a good talk for a few moments with one of the gate guards she had known from a trip to the place watching over the king. They got to the crown and the lion with no trouble whatsoever and that Guremi all the more uneasy. Tempest was tied up outside and she stepped into the inn and waited for her eyes to adjust to the different lighting.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 am

While Guremi and Marcus had no problems getting through, Maddox and Khael did. Due to being overruled and forced to 'pretend to be a merc', despite them actually knowing his social standing. A person belonging to the bannorn claiming he was a merc and traveling with someone in addition to his mabari throws up some red flags.

Maddox had to call in a favor with Constable Aidan to ensure that his presence in the city was to be kept under wraps. Maddox revealed that the duo were Gray Wardens and that they were on a mission of great importance and that their mission would be sabotaged if word got out.

He sighed with relief when the ordeal was dealt with, but was met with an interesting site upon entering the city. The statue in front of the chantry had been replaced. Last he was here, a statue of one of the Howes was situated there, now a stock Andraste statue held it's place. It was probably out of loyalty to Howe that Esmerelle kept it as long as she did, but she must have caved in and removed it. It was a shame how the family had been treated because of Rendon Howe's treachery. But nothing much can be done for now.

Maddox took out a single sovereign he had with him when he entered the Crown and Lion. Before even glancing at the tables, he walked up to the bartender. "Nice to see you again. Here's my deposit. I don't think anything should end up damaged, but I said that the last two times and I'm two sovereigns poorer for it."

Maddox turned around and returned to the group he completely passed by. "Sorry, I have a bad habit of causing furniture at taverns or inns to get broken, usually over someones head. So I pretty much have to put some money down or they don't let me in."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khael Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am

Khael was out of his league on this stuff and so just went with the plan he was told. He did his best to look like a tough and experianced mercenary, but Maddox drew some unwanted attention. The dwarf waited tense and ready to flee as the human worked out the situation.

He blew a giant sigh of relief as the two of them entered the inn for the rendevous. Due to the holdup the others already had a table and Khael stopped at the bar for a mug of ale before heading to join the other wardens.

"Hope you two had a better time getting in than we did!" He grunted as he sat and took a swig of his ale.
Khael
Khael

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 am

Marcus and Guremi managed to get into the city without any trouble. It was really a relief to the large elf not because of his own safety, but that of Guremi's. He knew he could shrug off pain, he did it all the time. Guremi did not have that sort of control in her as far as he knew and if they got attacked he would defend her with his life. Now they were all inside the tavern, though Maddox and Khael were delayed. The elf grunted. "Well, now that we're here let's get down to business, shall we? What do we know so far and what will we do from here?" He asked them, clasping his hands and resting them on the table, leaning forward a bit as he listened.

Amaranthine made a chill run down his spine. It was a grand city, but something was...wrong. He didn't know what exactly, he only knew that something was off here.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaari Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 am

((OOC: I'm assuming Guremi has her helmet on; I gleamed as much from the prior posts. And DDDDDDD: Forum was loading sloooooooooooow)).

The door swung open, and people entered. A large elf (that was very contradictory, interesting), a red-haired dwarf, a woman in a helmet, and a man in armour. All with the bearings of fighters.

As he had been doing, the Ashkaari looked up from where he stood at the bar, noting their presence, and especially noting the bas who came up to the bar – his heavy armour and two-handed blade denoting him a warrior. Seeing how he moved in his armour made the Ashkaari realise how much he missed having the powerful Ben-Hassrath at his side, keeping him safe from bas deviants as he fulfilled his purpose. Now, however, even as he stood alone with his tea, he would do just that.

He wondered about this bas. He wondered about all of them. It was his way. He listened to their exchange, slightly confused with what the bas warrior was doing. He turned back to his tea, but he was listening. He found that bas revealed more when curious eyes were not on them. The Ashkaari had a good ear, especially when he was listening.
Ashkaari
Ashkaari

Back to top Go down

Post  Guremi Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Guremi smiled as she looked for a waitress, "Let's order some food and discuss everything while eating as well. Food here is liveable." She waved over a waitress and ordered some stew for four with fresh bread for dipping. It had been a long trip so they were likely to be hungry.

The woman looked at the other two of their group and frowned as she noticed that they were not in as good spirits as when they had left them and that was not encouraging. She waited to see what the problem was, especially after overhearing Maadox say something to the barkeep.

"Sorry, I have a bad habit of causing furniture at taverns or inns to get broken, usually over someones head. So I pretty much have to put some money down or they don't let me in."

"Hope you two had a better time getting in than we did!"

"Well, now that we're here let's get down to business, shall we? What do we know so far and what will we do from here?"

"So far it looks like we got in much easier than Maadox and Khael."
She commented to Marcus as the others sat down, "What happened or do I even want to know? The most we were held up was when I stopped to get a good look at the new statue. Quite the shame."

Guremi had noted the Qunari in the room but did not react, only kept an eye on him from her spot where she faced his back.
Guremi
Guremi

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

"They know me around here. I crossed blades with more than a dozen members of the garrison during the civil war and I frequented the city many times during my travels, both before and after the war. They've never known me to travel with company outside of Tiberius." Maddox replied as he leaned back in one of the chairs. "One of the guards stopped us, suspecting something was up when Aidan called him off. I followed him inside the garrison and explained the situation as best I could, while being as vague as possible and I called in a favor he owed me." He looked around and caught glimpse of a qunari.

He paused momentarily before whispering the next part. "He knows Khael and I are Gray Wardens and he knows we have some sort of assignment here. But provided we don't do something that alerts us to the entire city, the guard will turn a blind eye the two of us. So at the very least, if word gets out, they'll be looking for us, not you."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next