Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Knight-Commander Orios DeWild I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Knight-Commander Orios DeWild

2 posters

Go down

Knight-Commander Orios DeWild Empty Knight-Commander Orios DeWild

Post  Elenri Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Character Name:Orios DeWild
Sex:Male
Race:Human

Class:Templar, Champion, Guardian
Specializations:Close combat, Master of his Classes and his arts. Has great power in canceling mage spells. Uses massive strength and years of experience to devastate foes.
Favored skills:Uses experience and Strategy in fighting mixed with brute force strength and Class skills to defeat his enemies. A natural fighter he thrives off of battle using it to his advantage and charging in like a Bull with his weapon to deal major damage to his foes.

Hobbies:Walking the city, Meeting his Recruits and going to bars with his Templar's. Pracicing his fighting arts and studying Tactics and Strategy. Going over war scenarios for small battles and full fledged war. Walks the ramparts to study defenses and attack points. Drinking. Meeting Mages both new and old.

Background:Orios DeWild was born in the free Marches but in the wild lands with his tribe the DeWilds. Basic Barbarians they kept out Mercenaries, Guerrilla unions and scum. Living off the land they pillaged out cities and were famous Bounty hunters it was said when a DeWild went after someone they followed them to the Gates of hell. Orios like the others was a born warrior trained in there art as a child he grew up in combat and skirmishes all across the Free Marches. While visiting Kirkwall one season he met a woman by the name of Catamilla a Templar and not wanting to leave he spoke with the Tribe for one needed the permission of the Entire tribe to leave. The tribe agreed except Botharo the chiefs son who hated Orios and wanted to make his life hell.

Orios challenged Botharo to the trial of DeWilds a battle between two people. Both occupants stood on a drawn line with nothing but a club and a sling with a rock the fight was either to the death or till one quit. Orios was larger with more muscle and power but Botharo was quick and precise. The battle went for six hours until Orios based Botharo in the head slaying him. With the dispute settled Orios was allowed to leave and joined the Templar's. He trained as a Recruit until he earned his knighthood and married Catamilla at twenty four. During that time war broke out between Mages and Templar's and Orios was amongst the lead fighters in repelling the rebellion.

Orios rose quickly to Captain his great strength and skill earned him favor from a lot of powerful people however Catamilla was a born politician and her husband was a brute with a hammer. She saw what the others were playing at they wanted a stupid brute to keep them safe so she took her husband and began to educate him on the world and of people and politics for his tribe you said what you meant. Orios learned quickly and became a educated man soon he was able to turn the Politicians on themselves and earned a higher rank.

Years flew by with Orios on many lips as a strong, smart, capable person and when the Knight Commander passed away Orios was given the position and as soon as he had the Templar's loyalty he slammed in new laws for unlike the people born in Kirkwall the DeWild tribe knew many Apostates and most were good friends. Orios had the mages moved from the Gallows and into a part of the city just for them with Templar guards strolling the place. They were allowed to be with each other and there families but any Mage who was thought to be practicing the undesired arts were thrown back into the Gallows or killed. This earned favor for Orios in the Mage ranks and he went farther allowing Mages to actually be amongst the ranks of Templar's under a experienced Captain. Orios was a power house in Kirkwall even after his wife passed away he stayed the strong, confident man she had made him.

Personality:Orios is a good man with Honor, Pride, and dignity he refers to himself as a Outdated soldier but many argue with him about it. He is educated thanks to his wife and tries to do everything logically even fighting. He loves a good brawl and drink but he knows when to stop both not having been drunk since he was twenty. He cares deeply for Kirkwall and all inside including Templar, Mage, Guard, Nobles, and Citizens of the city. He is a outspoken man with a no nonsense attitude and a quick temper when angered. However it takes a lot to anger him. He is level headed and gives respect where it is due and to even Mages. He has no hatred of Mages or of anyone and does his best to make his city peaceful.

Weapons/Armor:His armor is a Barbarian Tunic made of animal fursa with the Templar Symbol sown in on the front with four stars around it. He wears a fur kilt with leather boots and Plate armor under the fur. His arms are bare to the shoulder but the neck, chest, and sides are protected. he wears no Leg armor just his Fur kilt which is his everyday clothes anyway.

Knight-Commander Orios DeWild War_ax10

Knight-Commander Orios DeWild Helll_10

Appearance: Knight-Commander Orios DeWild Old_wa10
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Knight-Commander Orios DeWild Empty Re: Knight-Commander Orios DeWild

Post  Nygozy Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Ok my head is partially working now so we can work on this in here, the two of us, to make this character workable in this campaign.

1. Background - let's change him to being in Fereldan and not in the DA2 environment. I would suggest him becoming head of the city guard in Amaranthine under Constable Aidan or a Templar commander.

2. Change the history to reflect this new background.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down