Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Story Time I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Story Time I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Story Time I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Story Time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Story Time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Story Time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Story Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Story Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Story Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Story Time

Go down

Story Time Empty Re: Story Time

Post  Kassina Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Dartmoor reached out and hugged her and she had to resist implementing her plan early. His scent was driving her insane. "Only need few books. Can make up stories too." Kassina replied with a grin. "Kassina not up to.... no." She shook her head and looked down at her feet, trying to look innocent.

Kassina reached out and grabbed his hand and began walking faster, practically dragging him toward his tent.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 15, 2011 9:50 am

They reached the tent and Kassina took a deep breath hoping her plan wouldn't backfire horribly. She had been observing others for days and had talked to several people and was pretty sure she wasn't interpreting things all wrong. But then again human emotions and social interactions were still rather new to her.

As soon as they were both inside Kassina grabbed Dartmoor and pulled him close to her. She looked him in the eye briefly and then began to kiss him. Tentatively at first, but then passionately and hungrily.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Kassina pushed herself closer as Dartmoor as he kissed her back. As they parted Kassina grinned at Dartmoor, happy with his reaction.

"Glad Dartmoor like!" She replied happily. Then she pushed him down on the cot and sat on top of him before starting to kiss him again.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Kassina sat up and smiled at Dartmoor, happy to see her plan was working. "Dartmoor smell good." She purred as she began to nuzzle his neck and explore with her hands.

"Too warm." She growled and stopped to remove her armour.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 am

Kassina removed the top piece of her armour and placed it on the floor. She now wore only her flimsy undertunic as she grinned down at him. "Wolfs? No. But Kassina watch, listen, talk. Learn much." She gave him a wicked smile and then leaned forward to kiss him again.

Some time later Kassina snuggled up to the nice warm body beside her and placed her head on his chest. "Can hear heart. Nice sound." She stiffled a yawn and then looked up at Dartmoor. "Read sleep time story?"
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"Ohhhh, sing!" Kassina replied happily. She lifted her head to smile at him, then planted a kiss on his chest before laying back down. "Like Dartmoor sing. Think elf mother used sing when cub." She said as a vague memory of her mother singing her to sleep surfaced from the back of her mind.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Kassina snuggled closer and sighed happily as Dartmoor sang. "Kassina like song." she muttered sleepily as she reached down to grab a blanket to cover them. "Want all nights like today night. Warm. Happy." She wrapped her arm around Dartmoor and snuggled up as close as she could and drifted happily off to sleep.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down