Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

+4
Takara
Tatsoo
Kassina
Kraven Shadow
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

Post  Nygozy Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 am

"I figured that but I had to tease anyway. What was that anyway?"

The others were leaving but Nygozy waited, yawning slightly as she looked about at the trees, "So how is this all going to work? You cannot enter the fade but the others will be. Another question, even though I suppose it may not be the brightest: how far away does our connection go enabling us to talk?"

Dartmoor smiled at Kassina, having no clue that she was up to something or even believing she would be. All he figured was that they could hang out together and enjoy a good book. He nodded to Kraven and took Kassina's hand then started to walk off, "It has been lonely with you away the last little bit. Now what book should I read to you. Maybe I can start teaching you your letters so you can read with me. How about that? Not that I don't like reading to you. That is fun. Ok, now which book do I have that you would like me to read from? Maybe I can get a book from the wagon train for tonight so we can have something brand new."

Tatsoo rubbed her face on Shade's shoulder and closed her eyes for a moment. He seemed much calmer and more pleasant towards others instead of his normal angry self. She had so many questions about what had just happened to him but that would wait. She smiled at the others then walked off with Shade, intending on having a pleasant night before their journey in the fade. Not that this had not been pleasant, she adored her scimitars, but it had also been stressful not knowing what was coming and the actions with Shade were confusing. At least that was done and she did not have to worry about any of that.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

Post  Kassina Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 am

Kassina took Dartmoor's hand and happily walked along beside him. When he mentioned teaching her to read she looked over at him wide eyed. "Kassina learn read? Can teach?" She hadn't really considered it before, just kind of assuming it was a skill like magic or something.

"Want story animals. Easy know. City stories confuse." She replied in respone to his questions. "We bring books go tomorrow?" Kassina asked, wondering if they could pack a few. She knew Takara had some story books and hoped she packed them.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm

"I took away his ability to change into a dragon. The being you know as Flemeth gave that to him. It was a cruel trick to play on someone so young. When he truly has learned how to work proper magic, it will be returned to him. I have also weakened his connection to the fade. That way he will learn properly, instead of thinking he can do it; but in reality will just work human magic, which will draw the attention of demons. That aura you saw was his dragon form."

He reached out and gently touched her cheek, moving a lock of hair from her face, "Our connection has no bounds. Even when it is time for me to part from this realm you will still be able to use that to contact me in time of need. I may not be able to come personally at that time, but I will be able to send an aspect of myself here, someone who will be able to keep direct watch on Thedas."

"Uthza will be there to help them along the way, as well as a special guide that will be there to show them the way. Do not worry, they will be well looked after. If I could go with them I would."

He looked around at the iron bark trees, "As soon as we leave this place, it will revert back to its original state. Leaving iron bark open to the world would not be a wise choice. It has such a strong affinity to magic that in the wrong hands it would be disastrous."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu May 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Wolfram walked over to the iron back trees, yet again. He would just love to have a staff made of the stuff. Perhaps stylized after those staffs he had heard about from the Free Marches, the ones that had weapons built into them. Would make close-range encounters easier to handle. And considering none of them were truly warriors, an extra blade could be useful in some situations.

He didn't want to impose, however. He already gave him much. But at the same time, anything that could help them would benefit them more than harm them. "I've never heard of iron bark growing in this part of Ferelden, especially in these numbers. Are you the one responsible for them being here?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Thu May 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Kraven smiled at Wolfram, "I grew these trees especially for this ceremony. Once I leave the grove, they will revert back to what they were before; regular trees."

"I can see it in your eyes my friend, any mage worth their weight in gold would want a staff made from such as these."

He reached into his cloak and produced two objects; a multi-faceted blood red gem, and a long piece of silverite.

"Because of the nature of this mission and that no true warriors are going with you, I shall arm you as well as I can."

He let the two objects go; they floated in front of him, orbiting each other. His hand reached out towards the ring of trees and long length of wood appeared; it too joined the gem and silverite in their orbit of each other.

Kraven closed his eyes, took a step back and began muttering words in ancient Elvhen; words that not even a present day elf would understand.

From his sides his hands rose up above his head; following suit were the gem, silverite and iron bark staff. The gem hovered at the head of the staff, while the silverite at the base.

Kravens sightless eyes glowed bright; energy crackled and popped, cascading across his face.

He took the same dagger out of its sheath and jabbed it into his hand. Any blood mage would know, that he was performing some kind of blood rite; one unseen in present day.

Kraven's glowing white blood poured from his hand and formed a crackling and spitting ball of energy in front of him.

With a gentle push he sent the ball towards the trio of floating items; it collided with them; all area filled with a burst of blinding light.

When the light subsided an elegant and perfectly crafted iron bark staff floated there. Entwined within the wood, at the top of the staff the blood red gem was encased. A blade of silverite seemed to grow from the base of the staff, several runes were engraved upon it. It fell to the ground, the blade sinking easily into the soft soil.

Kraven pointed to the staff, "That staff will enhance your blood magic further; even on top of the arch-demon blood you already possess. When the silverite blade sinks into the flesh of another; you can draw upon its life force, storing it in the blood stone, set on the top of the staff. Instead of bleeding yourself, you can use that stored energy to cast your spells. The staff is yours to keep my friend, use it wisely."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 am

"Thank you, Kraven. I'll use it well." He said examining the staff. It definitely looked like a staff from the Free Marches. It also looks like it could have held itself well against Dice's sword. It was something he could easily make use of. He took his staff and looked at it. "I think I'll leave this staff here with the group. The Dragon's Call belongs to the Wardens, and if I should not return, it would be best to leave it here."

He grabbed the new staff and pulled it from the dirt. He'd need some time to think of an appropriate name for it, but for now, its time to get accustomed to it. "I'm heading back now. See you in the morning."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Kraven nodded to Wolfram as he accepted the staff and left the iron bark grove.

He looked around, wishing these trees could stay, but knowing such trees in great abundance in this part of Fereldan could be disastrous for the world.

With a wave of his hand the trees shrunk and reverted to their regular form; the pedestals that were used in the ceremony descended back into the ground. However, he made sure that four small mounds of earth were still there, so that this place would be marked as the first sacred place; a new beginning for the Elvhen people.

He knelt at each mound and planted a seed with in the soft soil; instantly the sprouting of a small iron bark sapling pushed through the ground from each one.

It would still be several decades before these trees could even been harvested; and several hundred more years because they were full grown. He knew the Elvhen people would harvest them carefully, so they preserved the trees themselves.

"May this place be remembered."
he whispered upon the wind, his voice carried so that each keeper knew of this place.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum