Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

+4
Takara
Tatsoo
Kassina
Kraven Shadow
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

Post  Takara Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Takara listened as Kraven spoke, wondering if his words could really be true. As she watched the magic transform the orb she thought of all the good she could do, all the people she could help.

Tears shone in her eyes as she accepted the staff. "Th... thank you. I w... will do everything I can t.. to help others." She knew this was a momentus occasion and felt she should say more, but the words just wouldn't come.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ritual of Binding - The Binding of Four Champions

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

He smiled and nodded at Takara as he move over to Tatsoo.

"Tatsoo, Culleth of Elvhen, you are a creature of the elements as well. You let the wind carry you as you run. It guides your actions as you fight. You are swift and agile, and thus, you will be the holder of Air.

The white orb swirled between them, wisps of vapor and cloud drifted off of it as it spin in place.

Kraven looked deep into Tatsoo's eyes and without Hesitation he slit his wrist. His energy poured into the orb of air. Lightening crackled upon its surface as the two powers seemed to fight each other.

Soon there was just a thick mist over the pillar, spilling over the edges. Before anyone could whisper a sound the mist shot up and formed into twin scimitars created from iron wood. The elvhen symbol of air embedded into the blades, and a clear crystal in each pommel.

Kraven sheathed his dagger and took the blades in his hands and presented them to her, "These Tatsoo will allow you to defend yourself and your friends. The air moves with these blades; with each attack you may make with them, the air will lend its power to you, force your enemy back. Not even an Ogre can resist the push of whirlwind upon its chest. Carry these always and you will run faster than you could before. Eventually the wind will carry you anywhere you need to go, you just must learn to speak to it and listen to what it says. When the time is right, and you have master this element, you will be able to take its form and feel the true power of the wind."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Tue May 10, 2011 11:31 pm

These were all amazing articles being created through whatever powers Kraven possessed. Tatsoo had no idea what to call all of this except for amazing. Her eyes stayed with his until his wrist was cut then she watched as the scimitars formed and took them as he handed them to her. Her eyes were caught by the power of the artifacts and her lips curved up into a slow smile. They were light and seemed to sing to her, making her close her eyes as the song wrapped around her.

Honey eyes opened and she looked back at Kraven, "Dey sing like de wind. Ah will do me best an make ye proud."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue May 10, 2011 11:52 pm

He smile and nodded to Tatsoo and stepped over to Dartmoor.

"You Dartmoor of Fereldan, elf yet not elf. You are far more than you seem, soon you will see what your Elvhen heritage has in store for you. You will become guardian of fire; an element that can both create as well as destroy life. In the right hands there is not much that can't be accomplished."

Without another word, he took his dagger from his belt and slit his wrist for the last time. The white and power essence that was this ascended being, rushing into the orb of crackling flames.

The fire devoured it hungrily like a beast starving for a meal. Without delay the fire formed itself in to a curved dagger of ironbark; then separated to form another. Both daggers had a fire opal embedded in the hilt, it shone with the fiery of fire. This twin daggers spun, then embedded themselves in the pillar of stone, sinking deep within it.

Kraven sheathed his dagger once again and with drew the twin blades from the stone pillar, "I present you, Dartmoor with the power of flame. These daggers will allow you to burn your enemies in battle. In time you will gain the knowledge that is required to fully control the power of the flame. When you gain that knowledge, and if you so desire, you will become the embodiment of fire itself. But beware, for fire is the most difficult to master, if you try to much to soon it will consume you, and the primal force of fire itself will burn all that you hold dear."

He bowed his head as he presented the daggers to Darkmoor.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 12:25 am

He looked back at the four, "I am sure you will all use the tools you have been given with great care. But remember, they are only tools. It is what you do with them that counts. They will allow you to focus your energy into the power you have been given. In time, you will no longer need them. When that happens they will vanish and you will be able to create your own, in whatever shape or style you desire."

He nodded to them and went to stand in front of Wolfram, "You my friend, you I have something special. Since you are to journey with these four, you will need more than what you have. You are skilled, yet these skills will not do much against what you will soon face."

From within his cloak he took out a box made from iron bark. He opened the lid and inside were four vials of a thick dark liquid.

"You already have ONE of these in your possession. These four will complete your set. These contain the blood of the previous arch-demons. Each vial as a single drop of my blood within them. Ingest all four vials, plus the one you carry with you, and you will be allowed to use your blood magic with more efficiency. You will be able to do this without the fear of possession, as you are now out of their reach. You will be able to sense any nearby who are possessed and vanquish the demon within them without harm. And in time, once you have learned to control this gift, you will be able to control the demons that haunt the fade."

"You must be careful with these, for if you go to far to fast the power they hold will consume you fully. Since we all know what the ingestion of arch-demon blood can do I have added my own blood. This will counter act the the effects that it would normally have. You will not be compelled to enter the dark roads, nor will your life be shortened in anyway."

He presented the box to Wolfram, "These are meant for you and no other, give them to anyone else and they will surely die. Once a vial is opened it must be consumed and it will take all FIVE of the vials to complete the transformation. As the last one is ingested you will fade from this realm for but a moment, giving you a short glimpse of the fade itself. When you return and with practice you will be able to transverse the veil, you will be a fade walker."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed May 11, 2011 1:14 am

"That's a interesting gift, Kraven. Thank you. I'll make sure to ration them out." Wolfram replied as he accepted the box. He looked down at each one. Dumat, Zazikel, Toth, and Andoral. It was an odd gift with an equally odd effect. He had a feeling that if Zerus was just biding her time, this would be the start for her attempts to take over. He always welcomed the challenge, but he didn't want to kill her unless he had to.

He looked over at the gifts that the four had received. Takara's staff was impressive. Kassina's pendant offered her outstanding skills. And he wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of Tatsoo's or Dartmoor's weapons. He wondered who else would accompany them. It seemed like a no brainer. Chances are high that Shade and the master mage, in whatever incarnation, will also be with them.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 am

Shade looked on with pride as Tatsoo received her weapons a smile on his lips for his beloved. He watched Kraven move from person to person his eyes flicking down to the amulet he made it would be his sacrifice to a new world. He breathed deep than looked up as Kraven stopped at Wolfram and he waited his turn.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"Remember Wolfram, you will never feel the full effects until all of them have been used."

He turned to face the others, "The items I have given you are an extension of myself. They are bound to whom ever I gave them too. No one can forcefully take them from you. And even if you give them up willingly, they are returned to me. They are only meant to be used by you, no one else."

He gave them a nod before he turned and faced Nygozy, "Nygozy, hero of Fereldan, Slayer of the Arch-Demon, Paragon to the people of the stone. You have faced many trials in such a short period of time. If you were any less than you are, you would not have survived."

"I have a gift for you, will you accept?"
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 pm

This was all well and interesting as well as amazing but Nygozy still did not understand why she had been needed to walk with him. It was probably something that she could not understand easily so she accepted it as a fact that he needed her there for some reason.

Things came into place as Kraven spoke more and Nygozy had to grin at some of the things each person had received. Jezarine would be jealous at not being able to heal like Takara would be able to and she knew Kai likely was looking at those daggers like a man dying of thirst. She knew that her eyes had been drawn by those scimitars and a grin had lit upon her face at the thought of using those weapons.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Kraven came directly to her and she tilted her head to see him a bit better, "A present? That is very thoughtful of you but ..." She shrugged, giving up trying to figure it out. Then again, she had done all he said.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"You have stood by me without a need to. You listened to my words and understood what was at stake and what must be done."

"And I can see what you are asking yourself, "Why am I here?". You are here because these are your people, they are more willing to do this because of the example you have put forth for them. Without your guidance and leadership they would not have gotten as far as they did."

"You came here tonight without a question as to why. You just did it. That shows complete trust; trust I am sure would have been there even with out that trinket."

"You commune with nature. You hide yourself in shadows. This is who you are. But it is not what you are. Not until now....."

Without another word his hand went quickly to the Tattoos on Nygozy's face. With a gentle press of his finger he touched them. It was almost like something had suddenly absorbed all the shadows from within the area. The light that was there was still shining, yet no shadows were cast anywhere.

"You Nygozy shall not longer cast your own shadow. Instead everyone's shadow will be yours; where there is shadow you may hide, hidden better than even the most skilled assassin's could be. If people think they see a shadow, it will be their own. If they go to touch it, nothing will be there but the shadows."

He turned to face Shade, stopped and turned back, "Nygozy, you will also become the shadows of the animals you speak with. Fly high with the falcons, or run with the wolves, slither with the snakes. Whichever you so choose, you shall become."

He took a step back and bowed low to the Paragon.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm

The words were spoken in a sense of thanks. He appreciated what she had done and what she would do in the future and that said a lot. Kraven did not seem to be one to give out easy platitudes and was definitely not one to say what he did not believe.

She closed her eyes as he touched her tattoos, the symbols of her fight to survive from a very young age, given to her as less than a child to show her status and claim her for the use of powers that be from then and continuing on. The feel of his thumb was like a shimmering pool of energy, a slight vibration almost like the touch of a cat's tongue but not rough. Soft as a feather.

The impression lingered as the hazel eyes opened and a smile spread upon her lips, "Thank you, Kraven. It is a thoughtful gift." It was and it was special.

She wondered if she could see within the shadows as well to find others who are hiding then thought, if they are there they would normally have a shadow and therefore with this ability be able to sense it and use it. That could be very helpful indeed.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

"You might not like what is to come next, but it is unavoidable."

Before anyone could blink Kraven vanished, only to reappear behind Shade. Without hesitation he plunged his fist into the young mage's back.

A bright light eminated from the back of Shades torso, right at the point where it connected with Kraven's arm. Energy could be seen pulsating and coursing up and down the ascended beings arm as it crackled and spit.

The only thing Shade could feel was the pain of something or someone reaching into the depths of his soul and pulling on it.

Kraven stepped back, and as his arm left Shade's body it pulled from it a large red aura. It seemed to be fighting and withering against his grasp, struggling to get free. Kraven only squeezed hard, sending more busts of crackling energy into it. Soon it slowed and was still. As everyone looked upon it, they could see the outline of what appeared to be a dragon.

The aura was then sucked into the palm of the elvhen god's hand, and was replaced with a large red, multi-faceted gemstone.

"Lobo." Kraven whispered. Out of the shadows the small green creature appeared and bowed to the might elf.

"Keep this safe and bring it to me only when I ask for it. No one else must see or touch it. Understand?" he said as he handed the large gem to him.

"Lobo keep safe master." he bowed again, looked over at Nygozy and gave her a friendly cheerful wave, before he stepped back into the shadows and was gone once again.

He stepped back a few paces and waited for Shade to respond.
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Shade screamed as his blood boiled in his veins he could feel the wrath of a ancient being screaming in his mind as he was torn in two one his Hatred, anger, wrath, power pulled from his essence while at the same time clarity, peace, and something else something new coursed up his body into his brain. His eyes burned for a split second as bright as the sun before he dropped to his knees his whole body shaking. His hair had shifted white streaks were mixed with the red and his eyes were silver around the irises.

He could no longer hear the voice urging him to destroy those who had harmed his family the voice that had pushed him further than he ever thought he would go. One of persuasion and power. He stood leaning on his staff he felt weak his body hurt he turned to see Lobo take the gem stone and for a moment he felt the tug for him to kill and take it back but suddenly it was gone.

Shade looked around noticing some for what seemed the first time while others seemed as familiar as old friends. He dropped to his knees his mind was no longer filled with vengeance and hatred, tears streamed down his face as he realized half the thoughts of revenge were never even his they were but a part of something else. He stood up and turned looking for Kraven wondering what had happened to his body and more importantly to who he was.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed May 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Tatsoo found sheaths for her scimitars had grown over the weapons as she went to try to hook them to her belt until she could find some. That was strange but oddly pleasant to know that she did not have to worry about such a thing. Once they were hooked in place she watched as Dartmoor received his daggers, Kraven gave Wolfram something and made it so Nygozy could fade away when she wished.

These were all magnificent gifts to give and Tatsoo was interested to see what Kraven would give to his student. She turned to look at Shade and smiled then the smile vanished as her love screamed.

Immediately she tried to rush to Shade but her feet were planted to the ground and she tried to yell but to no effect. She watched in horror as the red head was in pain and then gave Kraven a hurt, surprised and lost look.

When Shade fell to his knees she was still unable to rush to him but still to no avail. She was unable to do anything until he was able to fully stand then she sprinted to him, her hands grasping his shoulders as she looked into his eyes fearfully, "Shade! Wha ... are ye ok? Love, ye ok? What did ye do, Kraven?" She started touching his hair and trying to catch his eyes, terrified for him, almost crying.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Wed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

As Kraven walked away Takara reached up with her free hand to wipe the tears from her eyes. She stood silently and watched as gifts were presented to the others. Her hands ran idly over the staff, exploring it and getting to know it. It was a new and wonderous thing, and yet it also felt like it was a part of her and always had been.

The young mage was torn from her thoughts as Shade began to scream. She watched in horror as he screamed in pain but found she could not move. Suddenly she was released from the spell and ran to the injured elf just behind the blond haired woman.

Takara went to the elf and gently placed a hand on his shoulder, checking to make sure he was unharmed. "H.. here," she wispered as she sent a gentle flow of steadying energy through her hand into the other mage.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"No one as young as he should have been given that power. No one with so much anger and hatred. Asha'bellanar is evil and cunning. I am sure she had her own personal reasons to do what she did. She probably meant for the child to be hunted instead of her. There are few Elvhen people who are indebted too her, but she always has a selfish reason for doing what she does."

Kraven smiled warmly at Tatsoo, "Do not worry my child, this had to be done and there was no easy way to do it."

"You will no longer be able to take the form of the dragon. Not until you have mastered the Elvhen side of magic, not until you really know how to work the gift that was given to you. You will never forget how the hatred and vengeance had blackened your soul. Now it has a new beginning."

"When I touched your soul, I left something behind. You are now bound to me. Not even death will break that bond. "

He smirked at the weakened mage, "No, you are still far from immortal. But regardless if you survive, you will serve me in death."

"Your connect to the fade as been...how do you put it.....weakened. This will allow you to continue your training in proper Elvhen magic without the fear of possession. However, the side effect is this: The human magic you wield has been lessened to the point of being a mere shadow of what it once was. For you are no longer able to reach into the fade as far as you did when you used "their" magic. Once you learn proper control it will be returned."

Kraven reached out towards the wall of iron bark trees; an elegantly twisted staff flew into his hand. It spiraled from the base up to the head, where it formed into the head of a dragon. A red crystal was held in between its jaws and it sparkled as the light reflected off of it.

"This staff of Iron bark should serve you well. But it is just a staff, a wizard's focus. A true master of the arts does not need a focus for their magic, only a student does. When you grow in power you will need it less and less, until all it will be to you is a reminder of how far you have come."

He looked over to Takara and smiled, "This means you too child. You may not be Elvhen, at least not purely. But that staff gives you a certain connection to the Elvhen heritage that no human shall ever have. With the knowledge that Uthza will part upon you will allow you to use magic as the Elvhen people do. And soon, you too will need that staff less and less. In time it will become apart of you and at that time you will have full and total access to your full power potential."

"This applies not just to the mages here, " his voice raise as he addressed them all, "Those gifts that you have received will soon become apart of you. The more you training and the more you learn to control the power that has been imparted upon you, the less those gifts will be needed. Soon, like Takara's staff, they will become apart of you, and you will be able to forge whatever tools you need with whatever element that you control."

Kraven glided back to stand in front of the fellowship, "I am sure there are many questions that you may have. If you have them, now is the time to ask."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Takara listened, awed, as Kraven spoke. She would much rather be connected to the elven magic and their ways than anything made by humans she though to herself. Some humans were good, but as a whole they were a cruel and destructive force.

When Takara was sure Shade was ok she looked around at the others and then up at Kraven. "Y.. you said we needed to f.. find the essences. Are w.. we to travel w.. with the group still, or g.. go our own way? I.. if we leave, wh.. when do we leave?" She asked, terrified at the thought of leaving Khael, but needing to know the answer.

Seeing that the ceremony part seemed to be over and the others were moving about Kassina went over to Dartmoor and gave him a big smile. "Kassina get pretty. Dartmoor too! Kassina no know most what keeper say. Dartmoor tell later?" she asked sweetly. She had been thinking of conversations she'd had with Sinjan and Fremelda and was thinking about doing more than talking with the rogue, but she decided to keep that to herself for now.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed May 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Shade held his new staff but he binding had made him weak he used it more like a crutch than a staff. His silver eyes flicked around to Tatsoo and he smiled stroking her hair. "Huh what a eventful day it's a good ending as any." He turned to face Kraven and using his staff he walked over to him a smirk on his lips. "Now what Master? I don't know how good of a apprentice I will be I can probably only do the most rudimentary art of magic now. Not much help to anything or anyone. So what do I do now?"

Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Kraven placed his hand on her shoulder, "You will not be following the group, I am sorry. We will be heading out before sunrise tomorrow. There is a place that I must show you that will allow you to cross into the fade; this will allow you to travel to the place you need to go."

He looked deep into her eyes and felt her anxious and dread of leaving someone behind, "If there is someone you wish to say goodbye too, then you should do so as soon as possible. It will be sometime before you see them again."

He gently touch the side of her face with his hand, "You are much stronger than you realize. You have great potential to use Elvhen magic properly. You have a good heart and an uncorrupted soul; these are things that you need to properly learn. And learn you will; there will be so much knowledge for you to take it you will wonder where you fit it all." He gave her a playful wink as he said this.

He looked at Shade out of the corner of his eye, "The only way to learn was to strip you of your powers. Someone who thinks they are powerful do not make good students. Uthz and Areth will teach you the ways of magic. Listen to them closely; as for his other forms, they will have much to teach you as well. Always keep your eyes and ears open, anything and everything can be a test."

"When you look at that staff, that will be a reminder of where you need to go. If you want to feel the power of a dragon again you will complete your full training. But, I am hoping when that time comes, you will see no need for it. Remember, brute force and intimidation are not the ways of Elvhen magic."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 am

The attack on Shade surprised Nygozy and she had found her feet stuck as well. Her eyes lifted angrily as she at first thought he had tricked her then she noticed he was not actually trying to destroy the mage. He was helping. She stopped trying to move and put her arms over her chest.

"A touch more working together here, ya think?" She teased with a grin, realizing why he did what he did.

Dartmoor reacted like the rest but calmed once he realized that it wasn't anything bad per se. He took a deep breath and blew it out then listened some more before Kassina came over to talk to him, "I think that's a good idea. Do we all leave in the morning, Kraven?"

Tatsoo took Shade's hand and kissed it then followed him to Kraven. She smiled now that she knew why everything had been done and waited before taking her love's hand, "Ah think we need ze rest soon if we be leaving early. We be going to da fade all of us?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 am

Sorry Paragon, I had to react quickly. It would have only worked the way it did if he was taken off guard. If he had a chance to resist, he might have...well...exploded.

"Yes, we all leave in the morning; before the rest of the camp wakes."

"I can not take you into the fade myself; that would require direct interference. I can only show you a spot that you can enter. Once there, I will direct you on the right path. Once inside, I will give you something that will guide your way through the vastness of the void. Because I will not be able to accompany you in. The fade is where all the gods reside; I would revert to my natural form and be no help to anyone."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu May 12, 2011 1:15 am

"Considering what we are going to be doing, I think I'd like to get into something that can offer a little more protection. These robes offer as much protection as my own skin." Wolfram paused, before looking down at his scar ridden hand. Takara's new staff might be able to heal it, but in time he'd have to use it again.

"Going through the fade, huh? I guess I'll have to start getting used to that." Wolfram said to himself. He began wondering if Zerus would meet him there again.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 am

Shade shrugged holding Tatsoo close. "Will figure it out once were there no one can plan for everything. We can enjoy the journey that's it and face what appears." He smiled at his beloved and took her hand bowing to his master. "I will be ready when it's time Master. Come Tatsoo let us get some rest before we start off on a long quest that may kill us all." He smiled at Kraven than walked off his right hand locked tightly around his new staff.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 am

Takara nodded as Kraven spoke to her. Is th.. there anything I n... need to bring?" she asked.

She waited for a response and then waved goodnight to the others. Shade and Tatsoo were already leaving. She had to say goodbye to Khael and Fremelda and try to find time to pack and sleep. Takara walked slowly back to camp and went first to the tent she shared with Khael.

She packed her few belongings into a small pack for the morning and said a very tearful goodbye to Khael. The mage tried to stay strong, but broke down and began crying. Khael held her and soothed her as she cried as he had done many times in the past. She was going to miss him terribly! Eventually she calmed down and said her final goodbyes before going to look for Fremelda. She hoped the assassin was still awake.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 am

"What Dartmoor now do?" Kassina asked with a mischievious little smile as the others began to leave. "Kassina busy patrol much. Not see Dartmoor much few days. But no patrol night. Dartmoor maybe read story?" She bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet and her little smile because a very mischievious grin as she reached for his hand.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum