Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Moon Times 2 - VK

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moon Times 2 - VK - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Times 2 - VK

Post  Tatsoo Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Tatsoo chewed on the rabbit's torso in sort of a dreamy stupor, one paw under the body and the other on top until she finally nodded off, the partially eaten bunny still in her jaws. It was the comfort of him cuddled up over her neck which took the last vestige of her wakefulness.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Thu May 05, 2011 9:22 pm

He slept weakly his muzzle buried in Tatsoo's golden fur but his body was drawn like a bow at it's limit. He was asleep but his senses were spread out in case anyone came close. He was ready to savage anyone who came close to his lover. He moved his muzzle petting her golden fur his tail flicking in his sleep.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Fri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

It was almost time for the sun to come up and that joggled Tatsoo into coming awake. At first she had no idea what was making her wake up then she heard voices within the camp and realized what was going on. It was time to move out.

A small yap indicated to Shade her wish to move and another couple barks were added for the camp packing up to go. She was stuck under him and didn't wish to get up but knew that they had to.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 pm

His eyes opened as he heard yapping and looked down to see Tatsoo trying to get out from under him. He huffed and nipped her ear playfully for her waking him then moved so she could get up. He yawned and stretched before shaking his body of the Grass. He leaned over licking her muzzle and sat down looking at the camp.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

She licked him back then nudged his muzzle rubbing her face against his for the moment then walked into the tent while giving him a slight tap with her tail. In there she changed and lay upon the bedding with a smile, "Dere likely be a while before we move out, at least a hour methinks. Even den ah think dey need ta pack up more as some still be asleep. What d'ye wish ta do for dat time m'love?"
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat May 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Shade smiled and followed her in shifting back as he laid down next to her and kissed her lips. He pulled the fur skin covers over them. "All that time let's see we could do the camp dishes, or maybe find Nygozy and see what chores she has for us or we could stay in here just us and see what happens." He ducked under the covers pulling them over there bodies.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon May 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Tatsoo giggled and played with him under the covers, having a pleasant morning.

-----

It was too nice out to go moving off to dangers unknown but that was what they were going to do. Tatsoo stood just outside the tent and turned to the flap with a sigh, "Ah think it be about time ta get ready. De odders are close ta ready. At least we na have much ta pack."

All of her supplies for working leather was packed up in one of the wagons so all she really had was her clothes and their tent supplies which would go on a wagon as they left.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Shade chuckled and got dressed and walked out his only belongings was his staff and clothes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "I guess we should be going then the camp does look like it's about to head out. I wonder if we will still be able to be in the same group?" He kissed her again before letting her go and walked towards the camp.

He took a deep breath looking around at the people getting ready. "Do you have everything Love?"
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm

"Ah have all ah need." She wrapped an arm around his waist and sighed contentedly at the kiss on her neck, "Let us be goin den."

Today should be good with a shining sun and lovely breeze.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Mon May 09, 2011 10:17 pm

He nodded looking at the sky. "Hopefully it will be a simple day a good trip and maybe will get there soon. I wonder what it looks like? Is it big, dark, I see a large fortress on a cliff with the sea to it's back a massive wooden gate with a moat got to have the Molt with Alligators. A long winding trail leading up to it with a old man sitting at the gate to allow entry."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2