Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The New Mabari - VK I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The New Mabari - VK

2 posters

Go down

The New Mabari - VK Empty The New Mabari - VK

Post  Kassina Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 am

The world was different through her new mabari nose. She sniffed around the camp for a few minutes before she picked up the scent of the one she was looking for. Since she was so new to this form she moved a bit like an ungainly puppy new on its legs.

The golden mabari followed her nose to a strange looking tent tied into the trees. It looked different than the other tents but had the advantage of being one of the few not blown away by the dragon's wings.

Kassina ran up to the tent and dug her way through the folds of the flap and into the tent to find Dartmoor laying on his stomach. She attempted to trot gracefully over to him, but the small size of the tent and her unfamiliarity with her own legs caused her to more wobble than trot. She went around to Dartmoor's head and let out a happy bark and then began nudging his shoulder with her nose.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

The New Mabari - VK Empty Re: The New Mabari - VK

Post  Varen Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Varen landed on a branch above the mabari in her harpy eagle form. She was a snowy gray, lighter in color than most. She turned her head curiously when she saw how wobbly the Mabari was. Another shape shifter? Possibly. Varen knew better than to make assumptions.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 pm

The mabari let out a series of short happy barks, the canine equivilent of a laugh as Dartmoor fell to the floor. She sure did seem to have a knack for startling the young elf.

The mabari excitedly ran over and pushed the cot off of him with her head. She nudged the pillow aside and sniffed at his face to make sure he was alright. Giving him a big lick she barked again and began running happily in circles around the inside of the tent while she waited for him to get up.

After a few circles she tripped over her own unfamiliar feet and fell down before bouncing up again, her stubby tail wagging madly.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

The Harpy Eagle titled its head, looking curiously at the tent. How strange dogs were. Perhaps, there was someone down there that could teach her how to effectively use a sword. It would be good considering her most powerful form was a rotting bear that most people greatly disliked the smell of.

Varen wouldn't go down there now. No, she would just sit on her branch and examine how these two beings interacted. Maybe she could even study the mabari, unless of course, it was a mage after all.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Kassina let out a bark of joy when Dartmoor figured out she was the mabari. She knew he was a smart one even if he had a weak nose. She barked once more, enjoying her new voice and then shifted back to elf form.

"Kassina learn mabari!" The young woman exlaimed happily from where she sat on the floor. Then she scrambled to her feet and began righting the upset cot. "Can go stone place now and not scare! Good right?" She asked looking to him for approval.

Suddenly she stopped her frantic movement and stared over at him. "Dartmoor hurt!" She cried and rushed over to kneel beside him. "Kassina fix! No move!" The blond elf instructed as she pushed him onto his stomach again and gently ran her hands over his back and legs. If she put her hands in some slightly private and inappropriate places she didn't seem to notice. After exploring for a moment she concentrated and relaxed and healed the sore and abused muscles.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Varen ruffled her feathers and turned the other way. Those two seemed busy with whatever they were doing in the tent. She didn't believe now was the time to meet people. She flapped her wings a couple of times, testing them out. Varen flew over from one branch to the next until she landed on one above a rabbit. Would the group that she was now associated with like that for dinner? The harpy eagle suppressed a hunting cry and continued to fly from branch to branch.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Kassina nodded when Dartmoor mentioned her walking ability as a mabari. "Time make walk better. New legs, new body. Need learn." Then her serious look evaporated and she became excited once more. "Abax back. Dartmoor miss! Abax big big dragon! Kassina new friends too. Fremmy and Ven. Dartmoor hiding?" She asked, realizing she hadn't seen him since they reached camp.

"Dartmoor better now? Go walk? Come come!" She said, jumping to her feet and grabbing his hand, attempting to pull him to his feet.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Varen Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Varen's mind wandered aimlessly. Where was she to sleep without awakening others? Or was she to sleep around them? Her mind was brought back to reality when she saw another rabbit. The harpy paused, staring at it. Suddenly, Varen dove from her branch and snatched up the rabbit, silencing it before it could cry out.

The gray bird cast one final glance at the tent behind her before flying away. She let out a cry of victory at the catch in her claws, and only hoped at least one person would be grateful for the food.
Varen
Varen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Kassina's sensitive ears picked up the word "stories" from somewhere outside. "Come come Dartmoor. Stories stories!!" She gave his hand another tug to hurry him along and then dashed out of the tent and toward a nearby fire.

(( Going here: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t346-checking-the-cubs ))
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum