Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

+3
Calliara
Drake
Nygozy
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 Empty Re: VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

''Also, I am a ranger, so I can speak with animals and understand them as well, so it's easier for me to deal with horses. Are you comfortable back there?''

"Lobo fine." the creature replied happily as he reached up and touched Calliara's white hair. "Pretty efl hair soft. Lobo hair no soft. How get soft hair?"

"Pretty Elf talk with Animals? Lobo understand. Lobo find that bugs no like squishing. Or Lobo eating bugs. Lobo like bugs. Lobo no eat bugs now."

"Wind Talks to Lobo. Lobo head hurt sometime. Pretty elf head hurt?"

"Lobo hear music before Master find Lobo. Music scare Lobo. Lobo no hear music now."

"Pretty elf hear scary music?" Lobo asked.

Back to top Go down

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha - Page 2 Empty Re: VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm

During this whole thing, Robert was leaning forwards on Rosalind's neck, half asleep. He held on to her neck, while the rest of his upper body was dangling on the other side. Rosalind had grew accustomed to it. She didn't take physical cues for direction from him. Took a while for that, but she's been with him for a good while.

When that...whatever it was appeared, Robert rubbed his eye with his right hand. Did he really see that thing? He looked over to Rosalind and whispered the question to her. Unfortunately he wasn't seeing things. He began watching the conversation unfold between it? and Calliara. He used his position to help with the eavesdropping.

He figured that this thing was called Lobo, and it's master was that elf from before. He looked over at Rosalind once more. "I would ask, but with everything that happened today, nothing surprises me." Rosalind agreed with him on it.

He listened more and heard about the origins of Assan. It sounded as if Assan was a gift from a Grey Warden whos name started with Dunk. She seemed to cut the name off so perhaps it was something she didn't want known or didn't want to speak of. She also mentioned that she was a ranger. Not very surprising, he was one as well. It did help stave off insanity during his search for the Wardens.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 am

"Pretty efl hair soft. Lobo hair no soft. How get soft hair?"

Calliara laughed, remembering Caterina's very same questions about her hair, and even Jezarine asking about it.

''Well, it's not a big secret, I just wash it and then use lemon juice before letting it dry with the sun. And I brush it very often, a lot of times before I go to bed''

And then he asked.

"Lobo hear music before Master find Lobo. Music scare Lobo. Lobo no hear music now. Pretty elf hear scary music?"

The Wolf sighed for herself. The music. The song, as the Shadow called it. The Archdemon calling for its minions. Now thanks to Nygozy and her group, there was no Archdemon calling, and no music, but...

''Yes, Lobo. I do hear the music. I always hear it in my dreams, and sometimes when I'm awake and we're close to darkspawn. But there's no music anymore, is it? It's melodic, beautiful, but terrible and scary at the same time. But there's no Archdemon to call now''

She looked back for a moment to check on the others, and smiled when she saw Robert half asleep. The poor boy was tired, recruits training was hard, she remembered it very well. Macha looked as if she were sleeping as well, and Fremelda was silent, lost in her own thoughts. She wondered what kind of life had the assassin lived through to make her be that... grumpy? No, that wasn't the word. Fremelda was just being cautious, as any sentient being that had lived a hard life and wasn't in the mood of receiving more of it.

''Everyone's alright, cubs?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 am

Fremelda's thoughts had drifted back to Denerim, the only home she'd ever known for the last fourteen years. Her first ten years of life were fuzzy, she remembered her parents and brother, but not the precise location of where they lived. She was too young to understand.

And then they abandoned her.

She bit her lip and clenched her fists, the hand on the reins causing the leather to creak. The pent up fury within her, wanting to explode outwards. Abandoned. Why? Because she was not the heir? Maybe her parents never wanted her. Too many questions. She mentally chided herself, reining herself back into the now. Calliara was talking to her- well not her specifically, but the group.

Fremelda sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm not dead yet." was the only response she could muster. She wasn't used to people not wanting something from her. They were trying to accept her and her pride, she knew, wouldn't allow her to be anything but callous.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobo Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Lobo enjoyed riding so high up on the back of the horse.

When the storm had arrived; and left so soon, he didn't even bat an eye. It was as if he had seen that sort of thing everyday.

He clapped as the strike of lightening struck the ground, throwing chucks of grass and dirt into the air.

"Master here. Master not happy. Lobo go see." With out another word the strange little creature seemed to fade out of sight as it leaped off of the horse.
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2