Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

+3
Calliara
Drake
Nygozy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha Empty VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 pm

She waited for everyone to be still then started, "Drake. You have Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha in your group."

"As you wish, Nygozy." Drake said as he rolled his eyes at Gunnar.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha Empty Re: VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

Post  Drake Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Drake gave Calliara a long kiss after Bowen shook his hand. He looked down into her eyes, "You get to lead this time, emma fen lath (my wolf love). Nygozy will not mind and I believe you should get the chance to show your abilities."

He looked over to the others, "Good to have you all here. Macha. You look tired. If you like you can take the middle and relax. I hope you weren't partying too hard or hoof beats could really mess with your head."

Macha yawned and nodded, getting on her horse, glad that she was able to ride sleepy. Argos bounded about ready to go. The mabari was happy to be out in the open.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha Empty Re: VK - Drake, Calliara, Robert, Fremelda and Macha

Post  Calliara Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:31 pm

''But she told you...!'' Calliara whispered, a bit worried about being her the leader. Not that she hadn't done it before, but... ''... alright then. If that's what you want...''

The Wolf sighed, and then smiled at Robert and Macha.

''Macha, as Drake said, please rest while we ride. I will lead while Drake and Robert will go last. That way you can ask Drake whatever you want, cub'' Calliara offered a bright smile to Robert and then got on Assan, with Fenrir in her arms already.

''Let's go''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Fremelda folded her arms under her chest, displeased that she was to be grouped with the Cousland girl. She knew she had no right to stay angry at her, but her pride wouldn't allow for anything less. Still, to be traveling with these people would be a learning experience for the Assassin. She looked back at the direction of Denerim longingly, missing her home already. Then she sighed and turned her head forward. She got no acknowledgement from the others, that suited her fine. To them, she was just there. A tool, not a person. An assassin is not a person but a weapon. She thought to herself bitterly.

When she hopped up onto the horse she was provided, it was an awkward experience, due to her inexperience at riding. She hadn't ridden a horse since she was a little girl, before she was abandoned in Denerim. Still, steel blue eyes locked in seriousness as she tried to remember how to move her hips with the horse's motions.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 am

''But she told you... alright then. If that's what you want...''

He nipped her cheek and whispered back, "But I thought you liked giving me orders. Especially in the bath." He teased then gave her a quick kiss before walking away.

''Macha, as Drake said, please rest while we ride. I will lead while Drake and Robert will go last. That way you can ask Drake whatever you want, cub''

Drake was enjoying teasing her and was still in teasing mode but his face did not show it as he walked over to his calm mare, "Fremelda. Quit that pouting in the dark and come join the crowd. No one can see you over there very well. That makes for a good assassin when no one notices you. Robert, good to have you with us."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 am

Robert looked at the group he was in and was relieved. He's worked with both Drake and Calliara before, Macha overlooked the joining and Fremelda was one of the survivors. No new people to remember. And with a sighting of a familiar dwarf who he overheard was now working with the wardens, he was glad not to be with her group.

"Thanks Drake. No offense to Pendra, but I'm glad I'm not in her group."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Calliara smiled at Fremelda. ''Alright, ride beside me then. We'll let Macha rest and the men can talk about women back there without us to yell at them''

Even with her hangover, the Wolf was in a good mood. Leaving the city was good, even if they were going to an uncertain quest that maybe would mean pain and sorrow, but the sun was bright, the sky was clear, and the fresh air of the morning was making miracles with her headache.

Looking back, Calliara smiled at Drake and blew him a kiss, then laughed and made Assan start walking.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

"Fremelda. Quit that pouting in the dark and come join the crowd. No one can see you over there very well. That makes for a good assassin when no one notices you. Robert, good to have you with us." called Calliara's pet lover. Fremelda's brow furrowed. "Exactly. No one notices me this way." she said, before she heard Calliara offer to ride beside her.

Swallowing her pride again (which was getting increasingly difficult these days), she trotted her roan up beside the white haired elf. "Aww, you take the fun out of yelling at them if we can't let them demonstrate how idiotic they can be." she smiled. Then she looked aside. "Your crazy elf friend with the spike thing going on. He's a real asshole."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 pm

"Oh? And why wouldn't you wish to be with Pendra? Wasn't she your favorite instructor?" He teased as he got up onto his gentle mare and patted her shoulder. He wiggled his nose at Calliara and blew a kiss back at her, amused at her comment about the women talking together and men talking together.

"I will remember to talk about exploits in trees with feathers, love." He called back jokingly trying to get her to blush.

When Fremelda spoke he laughed. Today was too much of a warm, pleasant day to play doom and gloom and he wasn't watching over Nyggy so he could be happy. He then called back, "Yes, I am her pet and she loves it and yes that Kraven guy is a donkey's rump."

"Ok Robert. Spill about Pendra."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Of course Calliara blushed, but she laughed as well and looked back, with a playful smirk on her lips.

''Keep talking, pet, and I'll take you to the bushes to teach how to behave properly!''

Had she been her usual self, Calliara would have been horrified and ashamed of saying those kind of things in public. But heck, two nights ago she had been bathing naked and drunk with two dwarves, the day before she had been walking around like a zombi and making friends with someone who could walk in and out the Fade, so she thought she deserved some fun.

The Wolf winked at Fremelda, still grinning.

''I hope he does''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Fremelda shook her head, smiling weakly. Lovers. She couldn't understand it at all. The way Drake and Calliara looked at each other made her feel like she was missing something, but she brushed it off. The Queen of Thorns looked back towards Denerim again, sighing. "At least now I am free." she murmured to herself as she spurred her roan onward.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 am

The sound of a dragon pierced the air then the call of a hawk requesting his abilities followed. Drake looked into the sky, watching the red spot where this dragon had gone. He moved his mount, "Forests now! Under cover. I'm going to check things out."

He hopped off his mare and gave Calliara one last look before rushing off into the woods and changing into a hawk to check out this problem.

((Gone here: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t317-shifting-times))
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 am

He was lucky for the distraction. He didn't know why Drake wanted to know more about Pendra. He barely remembered her when Drake mentioned her a few days prior. Was he allowed to say that he eavesdropped on her training session? That he'd rather hide and find a place to sleep than be forced to ride with her until they reached the Keep?

Regardless, he lead his horse into the trees and took out his bow. He didn't know what was going on exactly, but it looked to be too far for him to do anything about.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 am

''And there goes my happy day''

Calliara sighed, way more talkative than usual. That was her hangover talking, surely.

''Macha, take Argos and Fenrir and wait under the trees. Fremelda, take care of the horses and don't let them go. They like you for some reason'' The Wolf smiled brightly, and then winked at Robert. ''You're with me, cub, let's see what's happening. My same steps, my same pace. Make me proud''

She started moving, one step after another in absolute silence, covering under the trees but always checking the sky.

''We'll just check an ample circle around here, then we'll continue''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm

After some time a hawk call could be heard which was the move out signal from Nygozy directed at Calliara. It also indicated everything was fine and Drake would be with them later.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Calliara made another call to indicate she had understood and they were moving, and turned to the others, placing her bow to her back again.

''Alright, people, let's continue. The Commander says everything is ok, Drake will come later. Macha, with me. Robert and Fremelda, right behind us, where I can hear you all. It seems we had our first tense moment of the trip''

The Wolf chuckled, and then whistled to make Assan come to her
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Kai appeared beside his cousin, happy to see she was already moving. "The Hero sent me to check on everyone, make sure they were moving. I knew you were smart enough to move on your own, but have to follow orders. The wolf cub Kassina's pack is travelling with us now. Make sure you protect them if you see trouble. And make sure no one shoots them. Have a good trip cousin, see you at camp."

He observed the two giant wolves at the front of the line, making sure everything was in order so he could report back. With a wave and a grin he dissapeared once more, making his way down the line.

Back to top Go down

Post  Macha Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Oh thank Andraste. She'd never given herself much slack when it came to being tired, but she was glad for Calliara's insistence that she ride in the middle of the train. She was tired, by the Maker, and she'd be no use as a lookout or rear-guard as she was. Her horse - Dumat, a mighty chestnut stallion that she'd had since coming to Denerim two years ago - felt like rock beneath her, but as she was now, she couldn't have thought of any resting place more comfortable. Just sitting down was a relief. Argos yapped at the Dumat's feet, but the horse was so used to the noise that he ignored it. Macha smiled a little to herself - the dog and horse really did work very well together.

She should have gotten better rest last night, but she'd stayed up until morning settling the last of Alistair's affairs. Giving (temporary) authority to Teagan hadn't been easy, and she had ended up doing most of the paper work. If she never saw another quill in her life, it would be too soon, but hopefully all of her work would be worth it. For now, at least, she could rest while on the road. Argos could bark and alert her if anything big happened - until then, she'd doze on Dumat's back.
Macha
Macha

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Fremelda had listened to Calliara's instructions and nodded begrudgingly. She had to spend this time staring at Cousland's back? She could tell by the slump of her shoulders, that Macha was exhausted. The Queen of Thorns sneered a bit. What could possibly tire out a noble, aside from picking which wine they would drink tonight? Her one-sided rivalry with Macha was silent except for when they spoke to one another, which usually resulted in Macha trying to calm Fremelda down while Fremelda berated Macha or insulted her.

The Queen of Thorns was stubborn but she followed orders. Rear guard wasnt a bad position but it would mean that she and the boy Robert would be fending off any enemies attacking from the rear while the others escaped.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:28 am

A strange green creature seemed to fade into view to the side of the horses.

It's over sized head looked around and when he saw the white hair elf his eyes brightened and he waved in greeting.

"Pretty elf!!" Lobo called, "Lobo have present!!" He dug a badly wrapped package out of his satchel; almost tripping in the process.

He ran right up to Cali trying to hand the package up as far he could reach it.

"You like. Lobo found good present for pretty elf." He grinned a wide toothy grin.

((( when you unwrap the gift, its a red lyrium flute just like the one Lobo plays. And since you are a bard, you will be able to play it and create visual images just like Lobo. Its a bard thing, tied into the lyrium )))

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 am

"Pretty elf!!"

Calliara looked at him in disbelief, but managed to smile. ''Hello, Lobo''. She suppossed it was her who Lobo was addressing, she was the only elf in the group at that moment... She needed a drink. Dragons flying, and now Lobo materializing from nowhere in the middle of the road. Her hangover was going worse and worse.

"Lobo have present!!"

''Present?'' The Wolf lifted an eyebrow, curious now, and when Lobo ran almost under Assan's legs she got off the horse to greet the strange creature at his level, crouching beside him. ''What is it?''

"You like. Lobo found good present for pretty elf."

''Oh... thank you'' Calliara looked briefly around them, just making sure things were right so she could unwrap her present calmly, but her eyes bright with curiosity. And when she saw the flute, recognizing it as Lobo's, or at least one like Lobo's, her icy blue eyes went wide and looked at him, delighted and surprised. ''Lobo! This is... a flute like the one you own? The one that makes that beautiful music and visions? Thank you so much! But why?? And how do I use it? Just playing it? Thank you!!''

The Wolf looked just as if she were going to hug the small creature
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm

"'Lobo! This is... a flute like the one you own? The one that makes that beautiful music and visions? Thank you so much! But why?? And how do I use it? Just playing it? Thank you!!''

"Yes play flute. Story come from song. Sorry come from here." he responded as he touched his heart, and then Calliara's.

Lobo looked at the ground and twisted his foot back and forth as if embarrassed "Lobo like white haired elf. Pretty elf nice to Lobo."

"Lobo on mission for master. Lobo watch Shade." He puffed up his chest to show how proud he was.

"Master worried. Shade dangerous. Demons want Shade. Master kill demons already. Lobo know more come." Lobo went from looking happy and proud to very sad. His eyes seemed to well up with tears.

"Lobo worried about master. Master all alone. Fade dangerous. Master need Lobo."

Lobo suddenly looked up and seemed to sniff the air. "New Abraxas come soon. Change almost complete. Master speed up change. Abraxas new dragon. Not like others. Master give Abraxas something."

"Lobo walk with Pretty elf. You get on pony. Lobo walk." Lobo pointed up to the horse.

Out of his satchel Lobo produced a staff. The wood seemed to twist around in on itself, being wide at the top, twisting to a point at the bottom.

"Lobo ready."

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:41 pm

"Lobo like white haired elf. Pretty elf nice to Lobo."

Calliara smiled sweetly, her eyes soft now and still holding the flute as if it was something precious, a treasure.

''I don't know what to say, Lobo. A simple thank you seems way too poor for what I feel right now. But thank you so much...''

If the music and the visions came from the heart, she wondered what kind of nightmares would come from her own. Once they set camp that night, she was determined to try it.

"Lobo on mission for master. Lobo watch Shade. Master worried. Shade dangerous. Demons want Shade. Master kill demons already. Lobo know more come''

The Wolf frowned, worried now. She had just briefly saw Shade, but not met him properly yet, apart from the transforming spectacle that he had just offered everyone. She had been way too busy getting things ready for the move, and Nygozy had been free to deal with the revolutionary elf. She was curious though.

"Lobo worried about master. Master all alone. Fade dangerous. Master need Lobo."

Poor loyal creature. He looked truly worried about Kraven, and Calliara had to admit that she was too. She lifted her free hand and patted softly Lobo's shoulder.

''He'll be alright, Lobo, he has you to worry about him. He'll be alright.

"Lobo walk with Pretty elf. You get on pony. Lobo walk."

Calliara smiled again and got on Assan, but looked down at him. ''You can ride with me if you want, Lobo. I think Fenrir would be delighted if you do so''

The mabari puppy, on Calliara's lap again, started to pant, waving his little tail.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Lobo looked up at Cali, "Pretty Elf let Lobo ride?" His face lit up and he placed his staff back in his satchel, somehow.

Then with shocking agility for a seemingly clumsy, Lobo scampered up the horses back leg, jumping over to the stirrups, where he nimbly climbed up the side of Calliara's leg and sat on the back of the horse.

He clapped excitedly, "Lobo tall now. Lobo never this tall." As he looked down at the ground.

Lobo hugged Calliara from behind before he scooted back, crossed his legs and got comfortable.

"Lobo ready. Pretty elf make pony move? Lobo not know how."

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

"Pretty Elf let Lobo ride?"

Calliara just smiled and nodded, secretely amused by that strange, loyal creature, clumsy and adorable with his curious way of talking, like a strange child.

''Of course, Lobo''

Then he climbed up amazingly fast, and the Wolf had to blink and then laugh when suddenly the small creature was behind her, on the back of Assan. The mare looked back, astonished, but not displeased with the (little) extra weight, just curious, and even wanting to sniff and nudge the small creature to study it. But if her companion trusted Lobo, it was everything Assan needed to know.

"Lobo tall now. Lobo never this tall. Lobo ready. Pretty elf make pony move? Lobo not know how"

Calliara laughed, waiting for him to be ready to move again. And he said so, she clicked her tongue and Assan started moving, leading the way again.

''It depends of the horse and the relation you have with it, Lobo. Assan had been with me for three years now, before I was sent to Weisshaupt. It was a gift from Dunc... the previous Warden Commander'' Calliara looked briefly at Macha, aware that she may had heard it, as well as Robert and Fremelda. Heck, she didn't care, she had nothing to hide, and she wan't even trying to whisper while talking with Lobo. She continued. ''Also, I am a ranger, so I can speak with animals and understand them as well, so it's easier for me to deal with horses. Are you comfortable back there?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next