Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar

+6
Tatsoo
Gunnar
Jezarine
Elenri
Swift_Assassin
Nygozy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar Empty VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar

Post  Nygozy Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 pm

The woman smiled then turned to Maadox, "Maadox. You will be taking Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar Empty Re: VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Maddox was a bit surprised that the commander put him in charge over the more experienced wardens, but he did know how to get to Vigil's Keep. Perhaps that was why she choose him. "Okay, everyone. You heard the Commander, we'll be following up after her. Since I only really know what Tatsoo can do, can you please tell me a bit more about your expertise before we move out?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar Empty Re: VK - Maadox, Shade, Tatsoo, Ianto, Jezarine, Royce and Gunnar

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Shade stood behind Tatsoo looking around at the others feeling out of place amongst the rest. His hand held tight to the staff as he studied all of those he was to travel with having met none of them but Tatsoo and Jez. He looked at the person talking and turned his head away refusing to answer the Human.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:25 pm

This day was not going completely well and Jezarine was having difficulty keeping up with everything that was going on. Ianto made sure that she caught what was being said about who they were with and where they were to go. She went with him, trusting him completely as that was her Ianto. She could always trust him. Then Maadox spoke and the mage, Shade, did not seem too keen on answering him.

"Okay, everyone. You heard the Commander, we'll be following up after her. Since I only really know what Tatsoo can do, can you please tell me a bit more about your expertise before we move out?"

Jezarine smiled at the human and stepped forward, "Maadox is it?" She didn't feel as nervous with Ianto's hand on her shoulder to comfort her, "I'm Jezarine, the wardens' healer and lore finder I guess you'd call it."

Ianto rubbed her shoulder, pleased with her being able to do that without going into a tirade of talking. He adored when she did that but this was not the time to make the man's head split open. Actually, no time was the time to make a person's head split open. Well, except when you wanted it split open but that wasn't the case here. He sighed at himself. Even his brain made rambling, just like hers did.

With a slight chuckle he spoke, "I'm Ianto. A former Templar and I'm really good with a sword and dagger but if really required, Jezarine and I can talk a foe's ear off until you lop off their head."

Royce strode over to his two favorite pretty people and put a hand on each of their shoulders, smiling at the man who would be leading them and waggling his eyebrows at Tatsoo and Shade, "My name is Royce Alfstanna. I can do lots of things but I'm mostly a brawler, lover and drinker."

The brawler winked at both Tatsoo and Shade then gave a kiss onto both Jezarine's and Ianto's cheeks. Jezarine and Ianto both looked surprised even though they were used to Royce's antics but it had been a while as he'd been caught up in whatever antics he'd been into in Denerim.

Tatsoo rolled her eyes at Royce and looked back at Shade, "It be ok, Shade. Ah know Maadox. He be a good hooman." She looked up and smiled at her friend, "Shade be a bit unused to so many hoomans, Maadox, but he be a mage an ken hold his own. He also shape changes an dat be quick too."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Shade looked at Tatsoo than walked around her and bowed regally from the waist. "I'm Shade Malice formerly of the Circle and mage. If you need a scout I can do that I also am a experienced battle mage and I can hold my own. I can fight close quarter though I'm not a swordsman I have had to fight close quarter and I can shield my entire squad from magic attacks and ranged attacks." Shade stepped back behind Tatsoo holding his staff tight.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 am

"Such an interesting group. Shade, you'll be up front, preferably in a form that can alert us to any enemies. Tatsoo, you'll be behind him. Ianto and Royce, I want you two to guard Jezarine. I'll take up the rear of the group." Maddox decided.

He looked over the group once more, a bit surprised by the responsibility. Tatsoo and Ianto have been Wardens as long as he has been and Ianto and Jezarine must have been there longer. Yet here he is in charge. [color=#1034a6]"Any questions or requests before we move out?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnar Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 am

Gunnar had been listening to everyone, his smoking pipe in his lips, and when everyone had spoken, it was his turn.

''My name is Gunnar Karanir, veteran Warden and blacksmith. I have no problems with any race, just with darkspawn. As you see'' He said, lifting lightly his stump, now covered by the methalic part that held his shield. ''I lost an arm, but that doesn't make me less efficient. Is there anything that you would like to know or should we get moving, kiddies?''
Gunnar
Gunnar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 am

Shade looked at the others before laying a hand on Tatsoo's shoulder than walked past the group hos body shifting into a large blood red wolf the size of a large Donkey with everything else in proportion from his giant paws to his powerful jaws. He turned his head his cold Yellow eyes staring at the group before he trotted forward swishing his tail. His ears were alert as were his other senses but in this form he relied more on scent and sadly it was sharpened along with his size meaning he could also smell everyone in the group.

Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Shade shifted into his wolf form and trotted up ahead, scouting for any danger that may befall his group.

Suddenly dark shadowy shapes began dancing in front of his eyes, low moans of pain and torment filled his ears.

Some were a flame, some were dieing over and over again in the never ending thralls of death.

As the figures slowly began to come into focus, he started to recognize them. Not the face, but the bodies of templars he had slaughtered in the past. The burnt bodies of the innocent as they were burned alive in the Chantries he had torched.

A shuddering chill ran through his body, as the sight and sounds of these figures began to overwhelm him

(((OOC Only Shade can see and hear these figures)))

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Shade sopped as the vision flickered in front of his eyes and he shook his head trying to get the sound to quit. The visions became clearer and he snarled at the burning Templar's shooting his thoughts towards them telling them why they died and they deserved to burn. He looked over at the Innocents who were aflame burning in death thralls and felt pity well up inside as he realized this path had destroyed many lives but he held onto his iron clad will that they were apart of it and many elves had died just like this.

Shade threw his head back and howled splitting the silence with the sound of the hunt destroying the noise in his ears as the visions vanished as he growled at he shadows at the corners of his eyes shifting his head back and forth as he awaited for the next move.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:09 pm

(((OOC The rest of the group notices Shade acting all strange and weird for a moment, react accordingly)))

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Tatsoo smiled as Shade touched her shoulder and followed him to a horse that was moving to the side to let him through. Then he started acting strangely and she rushed to his side, putting her hands on his shoulder and rubbing his ear, "What be wrong, Shade? Are ye ok? Ahm here, ahm here. What be da madder?"

The howls affected her like no other person would be and she brushed her cheek with his, howling with him to help him yell out whatever pain it was he was going through. Wolves did that, she knew well. They howled together to help each other through whatever they were going through so she did so as well, sounding close to his howl except feminine.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Shade stopped his howl and laid his head against Tatsoo laying it on her shoulder before he shook his body licked her cheek than ran forward to scout ahead. He moved over the ground sniffing the air wondering if he should get a higher view so he could watch more but he wasn't sure how Nygozy would take him turning into a dragon in front of the other Wardens. He sighed since he couldn't get a view of the Landscape he moved further down out of sight as he turned quickly into his Blood red dragon form and shot into the air his wings flapping hard to get up into the sky.

Shade tilted in the sky glad he had a better view in a full 360 degrees his wings wide open as he floated on the thermals before moving down and screeched before rising back up into the clouds and looking down his Hawk like vision scanning the landscape.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Shortly after Shade transformed, Tiberius began barking at him. Maddox went and calmed him down before looking at Shade. He noticed that Shade was acting weird and Tatsoo, unofficially assigned as Shade's keeper in his mind, tried to calm him down. No wonder Tiberius began yelling at him. At least he didn't decide to start howling...unfortunately Tatsoo did.

This was definitely a weird group in deed. He almost didn't acknowledge Gunnar with all that was going on with Shade. "Sorry about that Gunnar. Let's see...be upfront with Tatsoo. I think we should...

Maddox' speech drifted when Tiberius began barking into the sky. He looked up and saw what looked like a dragon flying above them."Uh...did anyone notice that dragon before he started flying overhead?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 am

When Shade put his head on her shoulder Tatsoo thought that he had calmed down then he licked her and ran off. She almost ran off after him as he went into the woods but then she noticed him shooting into the sky as a dragon and backed up concerned. She looked about then ran over to Maadox and put a hand on his arm, "The dragon is Shade. He's upset about something and is searching."

A hawk call sounded and Tatsoo looked about to see where it could be coming from. What in the world? She turned her attention back to the sky, shielding her eyes to see what was going on.
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 am

"That's Shade?! None of the others know. Quick, everyone split up. We must warn them not to attack the dragon!" Maddox commanded, in response to the revelation. If they aren't careful, they might kill Shade, and considering what happened with Kraven, it will only cause more trouble for them in the long run.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:37 am

A hawk flew up into the sky then suddenly another dragon appeared. It was larger than Shade and was white. The drake zoomed into the clouds and hovered there for a few moments before looking about for the other dragon. It resumed it's flight and was fast, zipping through the cloud cover as if it was a simple game to it. When it noticed Shade it flew directly at the young dragon but avoided hitting him, instead turning around and checking the youth out.

It sniffed then made a sound, speaking in draconic, the language of dragons, "You have to be Shade." It said as it flew around the smaller dragon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 am

Shade sared at the other dragon noting it was much bigger than he was but if it came to a fight he was more agile however instead of calling a challenge it spoke. Shade tilted in the air circling with the big dragon as the ancient words flowed through his mind. "I am Shade. Who are you?" Shade was shocked he had never met another dragon before and here was another one and it spoke. He didn't fear it being a Arch Demon the Wardens would have sensed it miles off.

His crimson wings barley moved as he kept pace with the other dragon examining it with wonder and a sense he wasn't so alone in this world as he thought. Shade thought back to a few moments ago before he spoke once again in a language he never learned. "How am I speaking this and how did you know who I was, Were you searching for me?" His voice was half pleading half wonder as if a path had opened and burned liked the sun.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 am

"I am one of Nygozy's crew. You have to come back down and go with your group. You have caused quite a stir and some are considering action against you." The white dragon flew up over the clouds, "Draconic is in your form. It often comes naturally to shape shifters to speak the animal's language. Now change into a hawk and we will go back to your team."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 am

"I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me about being a dragon. You have to be plagued by the same images as me every time you turn you have to tell me what it is." Shade shot up into the sky after the white dragon gliding next to him. "The visions plague me when I'm in this form it's a massive dragon bigger than anything I have ever seen even the Arch Demon drawings I have seen or dwarfed compared to this dragon and it's chained up with innumerable locks and chains and it sees me and calls to me in this same voice telling me to release it for it is the father of our race.".

Shade swung around slamming to a stop in front of the larger dragon his wings slamming open releasing a gust of wind. "Your the only other dragon I know of except that old lady so tell me what the hell that Vision is about.".
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"You are coming down with me and we will walk as wolves in front of your team and talk. We have to get everyone going to Vigil's Keep and the longer we lally gag up here the longer everyone will be postponed from dealing with a huge tear in the Fade." He snapped, eyes starting to glow, "Come."

With that he changed into a hawk and flew down towards the forest, calling to Nygozy that all was fine and that it was fine to move out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Shade growled but did as he was bidden transforming into a hawk he glided down from thermal to thermal before tucking his wings in and dropping like a Red arrow his feathers pressed tight against his body as he shot down through the wind and a few seconds before he hit the ground his wings snapped open shooting him forward as he turned into his large donkey sized Red wolf and shook his fur.

He walked in front of the group swaying his head side to side trying to find the other person so they could speak of what plagued him in that form and he wondered if the other Dragon was plagued by the same thing.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Tatsoo listened to the birds then shook her head at Maddox, "It be fine, Maddox. Nygozy she be knowin tha it be Shade an calls a move out order."

Jezarine had been about to rush off looking for others to tell this to but then she heard a hawk call which indicated that they didn't have to. It was a move out call, "She's right. That's the hawk call Nygozy sends when all is fine for moving on." She said curiously, "I guess D... he's been ... oh there he is."

Ianto held onto Jezarine as she sat in the saddle in front of him this time because he was making sure that she did not fall. She had promised to read as they rode and he liked that idea a lot because he could listen to her and watch for any problems at the same time. Plus, he got to hold onto her.

Tatsoo walked over to Shade to make sure he was ok and put her hand on his shoulder.

Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Drake flew down and dropped to the ground, changing into a white wolf that was even larger than Shade's version. He strode out to beside Shade and waited for him to reassure Tatsoo that all was fine.

((going here - https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t317-shifting-times#4994))
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Shade turned his head and licked Tatsoo's hand and pressed his head against her before he trotted forward with Drake his large buckler size paws pushing on the ground making sure to push hard for any signs of heavy vibration. His head swiveled as he sniffed the air before falling in beside Drake.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next