Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Lost Youth - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Lost Youth

+4
Calliara
Swift_Assassin
Dragonis
Drake
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lost Youth - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost Youth

Post  Takara Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Takara came out of her daze slowly. First the sound of voices crept in, then slowly her eyes caught up. She shook her head and looked around her. She was in a large stone room full of people. Many she recognized but several she did not. There was a small dwarf woman as well as a dark skinned elf that were complete strangers to her. She had a small empty vial in her hand.

"What is this stuff? Did it make me better?" She asked of no one in particular, still not totally back to normal. She realized her arm and hand were numb from holding onto Khael for so long and she slowly released his hand. "Khael, where are we?"

"It's ok, we're safe little sister. I'll fill the details in for you later. Food and a bath are coming. No one here will hurt you." Khael replied, placing his newly freed hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

Suddenly Takara spotted the two mabari in the room and was fascinated. She had only seen animals very rarely in her life and found them amazing. She looked at the elf woman infront of her. "Can... Can I pet them?" She asked, looking wide eyed at Torture and Fenrir.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Nygozy watched and waited, shrugging when Marcus looked at her and then took note of all the others in the room. Jezarine was fast and knew exactly what she was doing even if she was big on the chattering. That was just fine with Nygozy. It was her brother that made the dwarf's head pound, not Jezarine.

"Jezarine, she's the dark elf, healed you. Calliara, Drake is out on the look out for the slavers already. He'll bring back information." She said to Calliara after Jez accidentally questioned her to do something else, "Maybe you should go look for Guremi. Marcus needs to sleep for a few hours I suspect. Torture, go let Takara pet you then go get Sin and pull him to the market for your new collar. Robert, once Takara is ready, please take these youth to the empty barracks, get them settled in with food and the bathing room in there and then do up a written report on what happened to bring back to me."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Marcus sank in his seat when he heard that he couldn't go seek out Guremi. Were he in the condition to, he would ignore Jezarine's orders and go himself, but he had to regrow the blood he had lost during the battle, and rest his exhausted and sore muscles. His hawk-like brow furrowed. "Well, I hope she's alright. She can dither into trouble, you know. It's happened before." He said and then rose to his feet unsteadily. He used Durbans as a crutch again, leaning on the massive axe. He nodded his head to Nygozy. "Commander, I'll leave you to play with the kiddies here. I gotta rest. Doctor's orders, you know." He said, then the buffoonish grin came to his face as he slipped back into the Durbans persona. "The medical minx makes me mourn my misplaced manliness." He said in rapid fire before leaving.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4