Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Lost Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Lost Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Lost Wolf Empty Lost Wolf

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 pm

But Calliara wasn't there when Drake stepped out the room where he had been talking with the King.

In fact, she had left the very moment she slammed the door, grunting her fury and knowing that she should go somewhere else.

So she looked for an empty room where she could swear and rant alone. What the hell? What the hell?

Nygozy puzzled and crying, Alistair being the fool she remembered, Drake telling her to leave, false guards attacking them, it was too much. Way too much

Finally, she sat there on the bed and crossed her arms, pouting like a child but not realizing it (and looking way too cute) while meditating. Something had to be done. Maybe she could just tell Bowen. Creators knew that the Nevarran liked to train recruits, and Alistair was scared of him. Maybe a lecture from Bowen would make the foolish human understand and behave properly.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lost Wolf Empty Re: Lost Wolf

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Calli was easy enough to find as Drake followed her scent without fail. That was one scent he would never lose and he instinctively knew where she would go. Somewhere to rant probably.

Within moments of getting into the halls he had found where she had gone, opened the door, closed it and waited patiently. It was not time for a hug yet, even though he so wanted to go to her and comfort her. No. She was upset and needed to get that out which meant no hugging right now.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Of course he found her. She wasn't hiding from him after all, to the others probably, but not for him.

But she also had her pride, as every wolf, and looked at him with furious eyes

''What do you want now? You told me to leave and that I did. Was your talk with that fool enlightening?'' The Dalish looked away then, still arms folded like protecting herself
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Drake did not wade into this battle with speed. He allowed for her to react, let her be until she was done then once again waited until her breathing calmed a bit so as to put as little stress on her as possible. There was so much going on that she was likely to be in a complete mess and was going to require an easy hand to help her get through this without it hurting too badly. Because it was going to hurt. He knew that. She would not like what he was going to say in the least.

"I requested that you leave because you are a mamma wolf right now and would have only torn his throat out." He tilted his head a bit and winked, "It just wouldn't do to have the wardens hunted for killing the king, now would it?" Drake teased. Something he seldom did with many people.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Calliara's face blushed, and her eyes sparkled and then she throw him one of the cushions

''You teasing and bastard oaf! As if I was going to kill him for real!'' The Dalish huffed and pouted again without realizing it ''And I don't torn throats. I most likely shoot at them''

Still making as if she was ignoring him, she looked elsewhere, arms crossed

''Are you done yet? Because if you are, you can leave me again. Or tell me to leave you''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

"It seems that I have hurt my lady's pride." He said calmly, "You know it was a joke, Calliara, so why do you toss it back in my face as if it were a consideration of reality? What would you have me do?"

He let his back rest against the wall and gave her all of his attention, unlike he had done with Alistair, "You were not going to get anywhere with the man except for a yelling match and hurt feelings all around. Look at how you are acting now, calling names and being insulting for a tiny joke. That would not help Nyggy any and you know it. In fact, we were close enough to where she was that she may have heard it and then ... well, we didn't want to hurt her more did we?"
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Calliara listened carefully, still not looking at him, but all her senses were on him, as painful as it was her desire of being hugged and appeased, helped to get rid of the fury that was almost dominating her. Her shoulders shook a bit

''You're right. I know you're right. I can't stand seeing someone that I care of suffering. I hate it, and it makes me attack. You're right''

The Dalish closed her eyes, tense and still angry, but her body spoke of her desperate need in spite of her words

''Now, if that's all, go''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

It was now that Drake walked over to her and knelt beside her, one hand lying upon her knee as he spoke tenderly, "I know you are upset and worried about your friend, your commander but we cannot do anything to hurt her, or ourselves any further. If we do that then how can we help."

He touched her hair, "Emma lath fen. You know that. And you know I would rather die than hurt you."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

''You shouldn't'' Calliara whispered, with a trembling smile ''If you die, what would I do?''

All the fury was slowly turning into sadness, and she felt tears filling up her eyes. But she shook her head stubbornly, not wanting to cry in front of him again. She just wished he would grab her and hold her and kiss her forcefully, she just needed him to be strong and dominant and not letting her think.

The Dalish sighed

''What should we do now?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Drake noticed the tell tale signs of her giving in, realizing that he was right and that he was not going to back down, and ready for the warming up he needed to give her. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard, an animal type of domination with a passionate embrace.

Then he let her go and shrugged, "We help our friends as they need to be helped and we go about with our lives, doing our best to keep everything intact."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 pm

''It sounds so easy...'' Calliara sighed dreamily, and then sighed yet again

Determinated, she stood up and ran her fingers through her hair, muttering ''Maybe I should cut it, like Caterina''

The Dalish breathed heavily once, and then twice, and when she felt it was for real that the fury was gone, tried to tease him shyly as always ''Well it's a shame that the first time we're alone in a room with a proper bed we've been arguing. What a waste of time... I supposse we have to go now''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Drake took her hand and nipped her finger teasingly, "You will be beautiful with it short no less than with it long. I will love it either way."

He stood and kissed her again then looked to the bed, "Yes it is a shame but we do have duties to attend to. At least I made sure yesterday to get us a room in the warden's area. You will love it my wolf."

With a slight smile he gave her one last kiss, "I must help clean up and deal with other matters or we could have misbehaved. Unfortunately, we have both been gone longer than we should have been."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm

''I think I'll keep it long then. I like it this way. Maybe just... a bride while fighting... mmm... I'll see'' She shrugged, and rested her head on his chest for a moment ''I know we have to go, I'm not trying to sneak away our duties... it's just that I'm tired, and feeling sick, and I want to kick someone... Let's go before that bed calls me stronger than it's calling me right now''

Kissing him back, she managed to smile ''Just promise we'll be alone and we'll have peace later. Just that, just promise, even if we know it's not going to happen. Now, let's go''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down