Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Forgotten dwarves

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forgotten dwarves - Page 2 Empty Re: Forgotten dwarves

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 pm

First Kai and now Ali told her she was not to blame, that she was not to hate herself or blame herself yet here she was still caught between two with no idea of what to do. It shouldn't have been this much of a problem. She brushed her hair straight back from her forehead with her fingers and took a deep breath.

"I don't know what to do." She admitted not wanting to hurt either man and having a difficult time deciding anything. Either way she went she was sure to lose yet if she did nothing in time she would lose it all. It was times like this that she almost wished that Alistair had not gone through with that ritual but even though she could not let herself think of that without some jealousy she admitted that Ali only did it for love of her. That was easy to tell as he hated Morrigan with a passion.

Nygozy sniggered as a thought came into her head, "Oghren would tell me to let you two duel to the death." She joked then her eyes were serious once more, "How can I choose?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Kai had to restrain himself from growling and attacking the king right there for even going near Nygozy. If she chose the play king his job was going to get very unpleasant. Of course he would respect her decision, but to watch them together day in and day out. He shook his head, it was not something he wanted to contemplate.

Emotions made things so complicated. No wonder he had forsaken most of them for so long. But now that they were out of the box they could not be shoved back in so easily.

"Neither of us will force you to chose right now hero" came Kai's voice from the shadows. "Will we play king?" Kai asked suddenly appearing again behind Nygozy's chair. There was definatly threat in his voice this time, and his good eye was icy as it glared at Alistair.

"Many lives beside the three of ours will be affected by this decision and it should not be made lightly."

Suddenly he shrugged and smirked, "Or we could always go with the fighting option."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Alistair looked at Kai and shook his head, standing up again.

''Fighting? No way. I am a warrior, I'm trained to fight and kill if possible, you're trained to kill and achieve it. That would be unfair, and I don't think Nygozy needs to see any of us dead, to add more guilty feelings to the pit''

The King shrugged, and walked over his desk to look for a bottle of wine, then returned and offered it to Nygozy, then to Kai. ''We'll just live. The answer will come eventually. Things are happening that are way more important than us, and this would be resolved... eventually. I hope. No pressure, no tears and no desperation. Alas, Kai...''

Alistair thought about a certain icy pair of eyes and shuddered. ''If I'd ever hurt you, even with the smallest scratch, your ice hearted cousin would kill me''
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Nygozy took the wine and chugged some, a smile fighting to appear through the pain, "How about in mud in your under things? Not to the death but that could be fun to watch."

She sighed as the drink was taken from her and given to Kai. This was going to take some time to think over and come to terms with. It was tempting to just leave it be the way it was and never make a choice. Some people did things like that all the time but she could never do it to them. It would hurt much more to make them wait on her and it would also hurt her knowing what she was putting them through.

Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Fighting in mud? The stress really must be getting to the hero's head. When he was handed the wine bottle Kai hesitated as he normally didn't drink while on duty. Then he decided nothing about this situation was normal and took a small sip before handing the bottle back.

Kai looked at the king, serious once more. "Do we agree to leave the topic be so the hero can make up her mind while we deal with some of the important issues at hand? Perhaps the hero should talk to my icy cousin. A level head may be needed and I don't think any of us can provide that right now."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  AlistairTheirin Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:47 pm

''For once I agree with you'' Alistair nodded, even if thinking about leaving Nygozy alone with Calliara made him feel nervous. It was hard to know what the Wolf could be thinking due to her lack of expression. At least she was not like Griffinhart. That man made him shiver. She was like... Drake. Or worse. Maybe worse, at least Drake talked with him. Or maybe should he be the one to talk with her? Or...

Realizing that he was getting lost in his own mind, Alistair shook her head.

''Alright, we'll do that. Now... I have a meeting with the Nevarran ambassador... His surname is Pentaghast'' He noticed, thinking about it. ''Isn't it curious?''
AlistairTheirin
AlistairTheirin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Nygozy took the wine and drank down some more, "I'll talk with someone more level headed than I am at this moment, I promise." She made a cross over her heart as she slugged back more wine again, "Pentaghast? Oh yes, strange that is. Have fun, Ali."

She leaned back on her chair and waited to see what the other two would do now.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Kai figured things were as resolved as they were going to get for now. With one final glare at Alistair he squeezed Nygozy's shoulder briefly and then returned to his normal place in the shadows. Hopefully Calliara would be able to help Nygozy through this because one thing Kai couldn't protect her from was himself. Now there were matters of state to attend to and his only place in those was out of sight but ready to strike if needed.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum