Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Morning exercises - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Morning exercises

+6
Ianto
Jezarine
Calliara
Swift_Assassin
Caterina
Bowen
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Morning exercises - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning exercises

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Thankfully, Jezarine began talking to him, opening a topic which was bound to keep him distracted. She seemed to be asking about Redcliffe. All she knew about it was that he fought in protection of Redcliffe against undead and darkspawn. "Well, it's like every town. It has it's ups and downs. The only thing unique about it that I can think of is that it's ruled by a teryn. I actually lived in a small house just off of Redcliffe, but it was considered part of Redcliffe. Unfortunately, because of that, my parents weren't able to make it to a safe place during the darkspawn attack."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Jezarine listened intently to Robert, completely ignoring the Hurlock except to make sure she knew where he was. She nodded and looked saddened when he mentioned his parents not making it when the darkspawn had attacked.

"That is sad. So much has been lost these few years. I lost my clan to a plague. All but my brother and I survived but I feel fortunate, in a sad way, that I did not have to go through what you did, probably wondering if your family was ok. It is easier to know." She rubbed Fenrir's belly but did not touch Torture as he was on guard, "Towns and cities are still pretty new to me though."

The healer smiled, "So ... how do you like being with the wardens so far?"
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 pm

"It's okay. I've mourned them enough already. They wouldn't want me to waste my life over it." It was in the past. He had already came to terms with their deaths. It was a chapter in his life that has ended. Here with the wardens would his next chapter start.

"It's been very good. The group seems like a family at times. A little dysfunctional, but they would risk their lives to make sure each other is safe."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"That is true. We would risk our lives for each other and for the people we are trying to keep safe." Nygozy walked from the shadows, as if she had flown through the dark and knelt beside Jezarine and looked to Robert, "It is good to see you, Robert. We have yet to have a good talk but today is not good for that. I hear there is supposed to be a party for our brave healer."

Her eyes turned to The Shadow and she tilted her head, "Shadow. I was informed that you were here. I hope your check up from Wynne went well. I did not think you would be spending time so close to the others." It was her hint to the Hurlock that he had put himself into a dangerous situation and should excuse himself from it. There were those she knew were ill at ease around him and were too tempted to get rid of that problem.

She looked about at everyone in the area, "I have a meeting in the next hour and a half but I thought I'd come visit and hide out for a while. What are we talking about?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am

Nygozy's sudden appearance almost gave the youth a heart attack. The way she suddenly appear, replying to what he said startled him to no end. He didn't think Nygozy would have made it this far without being noticed. With as large a group out here as there was, Nygozy must be very stealthy for none of them to notice her.

He looked over at Nygozy with a bit of a baffled look on his face. He quickly shook it off. "G-good morning, Nygozy. I'm looking forward to that."

He didn't exactly know what to say, and was a bit relieved when she turned her attention to...Shadow? Really? That's what the man called himself? If there was any kind of alias to use that would attract more attention than their actual name, that may be the one.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

The Golden eyes had watched Nygozy appear, as someone who was skilled in stealth, The Shadow knew where she was but he was impressed with her ability to sneak. Beneath his mask he smiled a toothy grin. And then the Warden-Commander addressed him as having nearly compromised his identity and he nodded. "I be going back to the infirmary then. Be watching Sophia for this one." He said, now heading to his hiding place within Denerim, out of sight and out of mind from the others so he could observe from afar.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm

"Here have some tea, Nygozy." She smiled at the other woman, "Well, we were just speaking of the past."

Jezarine watched the Shadow leave and she shivered, "Nygozy, he's scary. I mean, Griffinhart is scary but in a different way. I like Griffinhart even if he is dark but Griffinhart doesn't talk about some 'father' or the taint, being freed of a song, being a prisoner ... he's not normal. He feels of the taint."
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Nygozy took some tea but kept attention on her mabari who was watching the Hurlock until Torture relaxed a bit. That meant that the Shadow was no longer there and she hoped it stayed that way. She was still trying to figure out what to do about him and this father's request.

"He will be kept away from you, Jezarine. Be sure of that." Yet the darkspawn was not supposed to be spending time around the others. She had warned him to stay out of the way of others but it seemed that it was required of her to speak with him later regarding that and other things.

"So Robert: how has everything been going for you with the wardens?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

He stayed quiet during Jezarine's explanation. The things she said he had said just made him more wary of this 'thing'. And this taint...what did she mean by that exactly? It only escalated his ill will towards this man. When Nygozy's question came up, he couldn't help but feel that Jezarine just asked. But he didn't say much before her arrival.

"Every thing's been okay. I haven't really met everyone yet, but I don't have any problems with anyone. I hope that I'll be able formally join the Wardens in time."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3