Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting

3 posters

Go down

Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting Empty Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting

Post  Nygozy Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:32 pm

They would be leaving a bit later than anyone probably expected but it did not matter to Nygozy. She knew some were anxious to be on their way and others were still tired out but they would have to wait until she was blighted ready to give the call. This was a new group, with new people, and new situations. Most of them had just gone through their first battle together but they still were not a team which had come together one by one and learned to work and be around each other through time. They were forced to be in the group or chose to come help and either way, this was not going to be completely easy with such a diverse base of individuals.

Sinjan stood to her left a couple feet to the side of her and one step back while Drake was in a similar spot to her right. Both were watching for any trouble from outside or inside forces.

She knew Kai was there as well even if she were not quite sure where, he was that good. Torture was walking the perimeter keeping an eye on the woods.

"Everyone has come here for one reason or the other." Nygozy began in her commanding voice. Not too rough but not too soft either and loud enough for all to hear, "And I need to make sure everyone knows the ground rules from here on in and the first one is that there will be no killing of anyone other than brigands, attackers or Darkspawn. Farmers are to be left alone. Merchants and travelers are not to be touched. No one but those who attack us, without provocation,"

She looked about the group to make it known she would not accept anyone harrassing others into a fight, "If you do not stand by my instructions you will be sent away. If you do not believe I have the authority then do believe that the King of this land does have it as it was given to both of us by the heads of the Grey Wardens. If you require proof the proclomation can be shown when we arrive within Denerim."

She waited for any reactions then went on, "It was pointed out to me that there are rules in Weisshaupt regarding fraternization within their ranks."

She looked about, "I can understand why a rule for this exists. There are many chances for trouble; however, it also creates secrets and possible other issues including those who believe they are above the law and all else due to being a warden using their status upon those outside of the ranks. This is something I do not wish to have or ever need to deal with."

Nygozy once again watched and waited then went on, "If you wish to have relations within or outside of the group then this will not be stopped or frowned upon as long as it is through a mutual wish between the parties involved and does not affect your performance or cause strife. I do not care if you are bonking like nugs in heat or not as long as it is done responsibly."

She looked to the side at Drake then over to Sinjan and back, "Now. We will be heading out in teams. Our first major stop will be at the mage's Tower." She looked to Morrigan with a glare then back to the whole group, "Only a few of us will enter the Tower and the rest will stay at camp or be out on missions. After that we will go to Ostagar, up towards Lothering then directly to Denerim."

"Lithawen." She announced, waiting for the woman to reply.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting Empty Re: Off To Denerim - Morning Meeting

Post  Lithawen Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Waiting wasn't something Lithawen liked to do. This had played a major role in her 'lone wolf' way of working. It wasn't that she hated working with others (even though she in truth did), but that they slowed her down, created ridiculous diversions, and were all around annoying to be stuck with. Men, although useful for certain activities, were the worst to travel with, always getting lost and never sucking it up and asking for directions. Though women were also annoying to travel with, complaining and acting as though they knew everything. And the mage's cocky attitude didn't help with the relations of people either.

Lithawen stood to the side, watching as the dwarf adjusted herself, preparing to adress the group as their leader. Her weary eyes took in the group, making sure that she knew where everyone was generally. The two men, Sinjan and Drake, stood to Nygozy's side protectively. They did not concern her, as she had no intention of attacking the rogue (again). Their last encounter had left the mage with some small feeling of respect for the 'Hero of Ferelden' and she would follow her orders, if not only to ensure her survival.

"Everyone has come here for one reason or the other. And I need to make sure everyone knows the ground rules from here on in and the first one is that there will be no killing of anyone other than brigands, attackers or Darkspawn. Farmers are to be left alone. Merchants and travelers are not to be touched. No one but those who attack us, without provocation,"

The statement seemed to be aimed specifically at the Arcane Warrior. The change in leadership was something that she had to get use to and she would blame the difference in views between Nygozy and her previous superior.

The dwarf continued to threaten any insubordination with being sent away. Lithawen herself would have threatened with bodily harm. But she knew that she could not be sent away, as she was asked not only to aid Nygozy in rebuilding the Ferelden syndicate, but to watch her closely and report back to Wardens of higher ranks if something the didn't want happening in fact happened. She wouldn't call herself a spy, since there was no suspicion of malice from the Fereldens, but rather she was here to assess the situation.

Rules about fraternization was adressed next. Quiet fankly the Dalish didn't give a damn. If it was banned, then she would find her 'fun' else where. Either way her secrets were already plentiful, and she had no need to pile them on if there was no good reason to. It was doubtful that she would be effected by a relationship, neither in body nor mind. Psh, mutual wish.

"Yes?" The mage asked, staying in her place though now looking at least half attentive.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm

There was a look on the mage's face which said quite clearly that she felt that the Dwarf was singling her out and that she didn't care. It was an interesting thing that Lithawen not only did not comment but when she had been singled out directly she only answered with one word.

Nygozy looked directly at the other woman now, "You will lead the first group upon the road towards the mage Tower and make sure the road is safe from brigands. Bowen will go with you as your second. Caterina will be within your group as well. I am also including Morrigan and Kristoff to accompany you."

This time she looked over to Morrigan who sneered, "Great. We get the Warden Tower whelp."

The Dwarven woman smirked then looked to Garoll, "Garoll."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Garoll was prepared for the meeting, having had a long insightful talk with Drake and Calliara, figured sooner or later he'd be grouped up either as a leader or adviser due to his experience leading his company of the Legion (which he had now found out to be wiped out). He grunted when Nygozy sounded like the taskmaster role he remembered Commander Prinda fulfilling. When the comely Casteless dwarf smiled- no that wasn't the right word for it. It wasn't so much a smile as it was a cheeky grin- at Garoll, he stood at attention out of habit, his battered armor clanking. "Yes, lass?" He asked, preparing to hear what his role would be.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 pm

The Legionnaire was ready to go and that made Nygozy pleased to see him in good spirits and in the mood for action. She knew what he'd had to go through to get there and had seen with her own eyes exactly what had happened to his company. She was afraid that even months later she would not have been able to come out of it so willing to get back into action.

"Your troop will take rear guard." She announced cooly, "You will have Drake as your second. Calliara and Kyon will accompany you as well."

Nygozy nodded then called, "Sinjan."

"At the ready." He said back to her.

"Your group will come after Lithawen's. You will be set up. Once it comes evening you will find a campsite and set it up while Lithawen's group secures the area. Margaid, Marcus, Royce and Iauron along with Fa'hallen," She nodded her head respectfully towards the white animal, "Will be in your group."

She waited a moment then put forward, "Aayugara, Ianto, Jezarine. You are with myself and Kai."

Torture barked.

"And you go where you want you beast." Nygozy turned to the rest, "Let's get going."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down