Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
The Tamassran I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

The Tamassran

Go down

The Tamassran Empty The Tamassran

Post  Dragonis Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Character Name: Tamassran
Sex: Male
Race: Qunari

Class: Warrior
Specializations: None
Favored skills: Hand to hand combat

Hobbies: Listening to nature, teaching others about the Qun

Background: Born on the island of Par Vollen, the Tamassran was raised to be a teacher to his people, after spending several years learning from the Tamassrans before him. He began to teach children about the Qun as well as set mates up with each other on the side, as was the duty of all Tamassrans. He has served the Qun faithfully his entire life and finds few pleasures in life other than teaching those who need to be taught. It is why he is comfortable around non-Qunari, instructing humans and elves in the Qun as well.

Leaving Par Vollen to spread the Qun was a decision made to him by the Ashkaari. They wanted to see if Fereldan could be spared their conquest and needless use of resources by spreading the Qun to them instead, and having the followers of the Qun infiltrate Fereldan from within. The Tamassren accepted this role and has since been following his orders with great conviction.

Personality: The Tamassran is a little different from most Qunari in that he is actually curious about non-Qunari mating rituals and pairings. He enjoys pairing two aliens together for the sole purpose of creating a better offspring, while he educates them in the Qun. He is a devout follower of the Qun, and although not a soldier, he is capable of defending himself despite the Qun's teachings that fighting should be left to the Beresaad.

Weapons/Armor: No Weapons, and he wears simple robes befitting his status of Tamassran.

Appearance: The Tamassran has the typical physical appearance of most Qunari. He stands around 9 feet tall, with a strong physique, and bronzed skin. He has red eyes with a very faint glow to them that entrances those he speaks to, and helps them to listen to his lessons. He has two horns, small for Qunari, but still the horns of a male. Beneath those horns lies a fall of snow white hair that reaches to his shoulder blades.

His clothes are simple robes, either tan or black in color, as befitting his status of Tamassran. His fists are scuffed at the knuckles from his many brawls in self defense since coming to Fereldan.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down