Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground - Resting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground - Resting

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campground - Resting - Page 2 Empty Re: Campground - Resting

Post  Calliara Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm

''But... but you're still hurt...''

Calliara began protesting again, but something in his eyes made her stand up and took his hand shyly, unsure again.

''Where... where are we going?''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:07 pm

"For a walk. Come on." He started walking out with her hand in his.

Drake went past Lithawen and Sinjan then to the side. He walked towards the forest and then into it but not far. He found a meadow and stood there, looking to the sky with a smile on his face.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Calliara followed him silently, looking at Sinjan and Lithawen with curiosity and waving a hand when she noticed Bowen going somewhere with Caterina, carrying his bag, surely looking for a bathroom or something.

When they stopped in the meadow she looked around and then at him, still holding his hand. ''You should be resting... You were badly hurt, I don't think this is wise right now... You should be in bed...''

Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Drake made no move to leave the meadow as he looked up at the sky. She was worried but was not about to try to force him in concern for his health. That was fine.

"Look up at the sky, Calliara. Sing to the stars and the moon. Let yourself go. Let yourself feel." His gaze turned back to her, "Let your heart sing."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Creators, the moon was so blue and beautiful, and the stars so bright and seemed to be calling her and soothing her sadness and...

"Let your heart sing."

Just as if those words were a spell, Calliara began singing softly, still a bit shy, and her voice still sad and weak

So clever,
Whatever,
I'm done with these endeavours.
Alone I walk the winding way.
Here I stay...
It's over,
No longer,
I feel it growing stronger.
I'll live to die another day,
Until I fade away...

Last edited by Calliara on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the song)
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Drake listened to her sing, smiling as he quietly let her have her time in the moonlight. It wasn't a long song but it was beautiful and so was she. His eyes shone in the glimmering shadows as he watched her form.

There was a lilt to her voice which made him swoon as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her waist while the last note echoed into the wilderness.

"Now," He said as he moved one hand up and craddled the back of her head, "See what I mean?"

Then he kissed her, gently at first then much more aggressively, possessive in it's own right.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Unbeknounced to the pair outside in the meadow, they were being watched carefully by the near-invisible Shadow. Due to his aptitude for camouflage and infinite patience, he watched them without making a single sound. He was more quiet than the tall grass blowing above him as he lay prone on the ground, observing, not even his breathing betrayed movement. He was one of his Master's favorite creations. The perfect spy. Though these two were not the one he was assigned to watch, he was curious about their habits. He had seen similar shows from other humans during his time looking for his target, but never to this genuine display of something he could not fathom.

He watched them for a little longer, waiting for them to go in order for him to get a chance to retreat back into the woods. Until then, he lay still as a rock.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 am

Calliara wasn't done yet when Drake pulled her close, her voice was lower than before, but it sounded with the same sadness and resignation

Why give up, why give in?
It's not enough, it never is.
So I will go on until the end.
We've become desolate.
It's not enough, it never is.
But I will go on until the end...

I've lost my way...
I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end...

The the warrior kissed her, as hungrily as she had done before, and the Dalish seemed to melt in his arms, kissing him back with the same desperation. Maybe broken people matched perfectly. Maybe not. But in that moment, all the tears, all the pain, all the rage, was forgotten.

And because everything comes to an end, suddenly Calliara broke the kiss and stared at the ground, blushing shyly again, but still in his arms. ''You... you should be resting, Drake...''

Suddenly her eyes went blank while a cold sweat covered her now deathly pale skin. Her heart began pounding painfully in her chest. ''Danger''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:03 am

"We will go back, Songbird. As soon as ..."

His head snapped around even as he continued to hold her by the waist with one hand. Even though this Darkspawn was untraceable by the Wardens through their connection there was the sure sign that something was wrong by the absence of animal sounds in the area.

Drake went stiff, eyeing the woods carefully, "Back to the cottage. We cannot stay now."

The fighter moved calmly, turning and leading Calliara away. Normally he would have been checking out the situation but not in his condition and that angered him even though he showed little on his face. Not to mention the fact that there was no way he was going to risk Calliara staying there when it could be almost anything making the animals shy away.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 am

Calliara nodded lightly, looking horribly exhausted and pale. ''Animals are not making sounds, but they are not really frightened... It's strange... I don't know what it is, but I can feel it...''

The pain in her chest was still there, but she ignored it as always and sighed, letting Drake guide her back the cottage. ''We both need a bath and rest... But we should tell Nygozy first...''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 pm

"Yes. It is strange the way they are acting." He continued to walk with her, taking note of everything in case of a possible attack, "We will have to figure this out but not right now."

"Yes. Nygozy needs to know." Drake nodded calmly, "There is a tub in the caves. The nobles who had this place before had it put in. There is running water, oddly enough. Magic it seems."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm

"There is a tub in the caves. The nobles who had this place before had it put in. There is running water, oddly enough. Magic it seems."

''A tub and running water''. She sighed dreamily. ''I enjoy bathing in the river, but I got used to that human things when I had to live in Denerim... Can we go?''

Suddenly she blushed furiously, realizing that she actually asked him to take a bath with her. But even blushing, she took his hand shyly, offering him a way to escape with her next words. ''I mean... after informing Nygozy, and if you... But if you prefer to go and rest I... I'll understand...''

All Drake had to do now was nod, say politely that yes, he was tired and needed rest, and everything would meet an end right there. Creators be damned, why everything had to be so difficult?
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 am

The fact that she had asked him to bathe with her then hinted for him to say he was too tired for it was quite amusing. It was something to look at and consider but he did not say anything too quickly. Drake wanted to consider the ramifications of these actions first.

Just before they got back to the others he halted her, took her hand and kissed it, "I would dearly love to bathe with you but if you feel too embarrassed to do so then I can take my own bath tomorrow morning before we are off."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm

''I am not embarrassed''. Calliara began to explain, but then surprisingly laughed softly. ''Maybe I am. But I know what I want, and when I want it. It's just that I still feel that this dream is too beautiful to be real...''

The Dalish smiled softly, again with her shy sweet smile, and lifted his hand to rub her cheek against it lightly, blushing a bit. ''Please... Stay with me. I am not afraid of going fast, my life is so short and I don't want to regret anything in the end. I think that if we feel this way, there must be a reason for it. I think I'm ready, I just... I am just afraid of what you would think, if I am 'easy', about my tattoos, I am aware that some humans dislike them in females, if you mind that I am an elf, and a 'wild' one... All kind of stupid things that surely all females think the first time when they... when they like someone...''

Calliara shrugged, still smiling and looking at him. ''I just want to be with you. That's all. I can't explain it better than that''
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"You will not regret while I am here, Songbird. I would love to bathe with you but I am afraid that for tonight it will only be bathing."

He kissed the back of her hand as he rubbed her cheek, "I will be honest that the wound was more extensive than Marcus could have healed. The healer is no card player and I could see it on her face. This means I will be healing for some time."

Drake brushed his fingers down her jawline then cupped her chin in his hand, "Do not get me wrong, I wish to spend ... quality time with you just as much. Thankfully I heal quickly. Now let us go so we can get that bath."
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 pm

''Don't worry... I won't abuse you''. Calliara laughed cheerfully, something strange in her, and took his hand again to continue their way. ''But we should talk with Nygozy first, and I have to get some things from my bag...''

The Dalish went first where the horses were staying, and took her bag from Assan's saddle after petting her mane. Then she took the human's hand again firmly, like preventing him to escape from her, or wanting everyone to know this was hers.

Then, they both went to look for Nygozy
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2