Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground - Yet Another I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground - Yet Another

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Campground - Yet Another Empty Campground - Yet Another

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Nygozy walked slowly towards the figure in the bushes but acted like she had no clue whoever it was had been there. Instead she looked to Kai, "Your eyepatch is gone."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Campground - Yet Another Empty Re: Campground - Yet Another

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Aayugara didn't move even though he knew the woman had spotted him. "care to explain what all that was about?" he whispered.
Aayugara
Aayugara

http://www.aayugara.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:48 pm

A chuckle came from the small woman as she turned towards the man, "Explain about what?" Kai had disappeared to watch her better.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Kai walked quietly beside Ny. He followed her lead and pretended that he didn't know anyone was around either, though he still kept up his guard. The woman's words surprised him. "Your eyepatch is gone." he'd forgotten all about Kyon.

He was about to respond when they caught up to the figure, he climbed up in a tree for better watch as he listened to the two of them talk, he was sure that Ny knew where he was but wether the stranger did or not remained unknown.

Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Ugh, Aayu thought to himself. This is gonna be hard to explain.

"I've been... away, for a long time." He said. "For one thing, who were those two that were arguing back there? And who's the monkey hiding in the tree?"
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Kai glared at this man and his comment, though he did not feel much like jumping down there and starting a fight. They did just battle darkspawn after all and his arm was still injured. "Watch what you say to whom Shem" he said angrily
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:14 pm

A brow rose as Nygozy looked at the human, "Trade off. I answer your questions and you answer mine." She put her arms over her chest, turning sideways a bit as she watched him, just in case she needed to react.

She smiled as Kai spoke to the man as well. Such aggression. It was enjoyable.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Aayugara looked at the elf, stood up and held his hands in the air. "Alright, alright. I don't want to start anything." he said. "I'm just a bit confused, although I suppose that's been the story of my life since... I got back. Sounds like a fair game, though. Go ahead and ask away."
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

"What are you doing here, snooping in on my camp?" She asked calmly while looking as though she wasn't paying much attention to him.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Aayugara put his hands down and sat down on a large rock close by to get comfortable. "I heard you guys fighting all those darkspawn, and figured I'd come to help but when I arrived so did that witch, whoever she was." He put his hands behind his head and added, "Now you answer my question. Who were those two back there?"
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:46 pm

"I can do that." Kai called from his tree "The girl was a mage named Morrigan and the boy is named Kristoff, I know little of them beyond that"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

"Morrigan is a friend of mine. Kristoff is supposedly her brother." She smiled up at Kai before turning her head, "Next question: who are you?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Aayugara leaned forward and said, "My name is Aayugara, my past is a bit... convoluted. Honestly I'm having a bit of trouble piecing things together, but I'm basically new around here and pretty confused about what's going on right now. If I do say so myself I am a fair swordsman though. So now why don't you explain who you and the elf are?"
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm

"She" Kai started as he watched this 'Aayugara' "Is the hero of Ferelden, she brought an end to the Archdemon. I am her bodyguard Kai."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm

"Convoluted is a normal thing for us around here." Nygozy bowed her head and grinned as Kai spoke.

"It is good to meet you, Aayugara. I am Nygozy from the Grey Wardens and as my bodyguard says, we have recently gone through a blight. It is now my job to recreate a sanctuary for the Wardens in Fereldan." She motioned to the tree, "Kai was hired by the king to watch over me."

She turned to look at him straight on, "So what is your convoluted story?"
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Fereldan, Aayugara thought to himself. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head, saying, "well... I remember a blight erupted, I believe it was the fourth. I remember that during my fighting I kind of... spaced out, I suppose. When I came to, everything just seemed different. After I retreated to a nearby town everyone had reported it as the fifth blight. I- I don't remember much else. Many things have changed, which is why I'm so lost. So now that I've come to terms with the fact that everyone I knew is here no more, I've been searching for some way to help. I get the feeling that whatever happened, must have happened for a reason."

Aayu stood up. "I still have many questions, but I think I'm done for now. You think I could stick along with you for a while, though?"
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:01 pm

"You are from the fourth blight? That is quite interesting. You are a warden then?" This was certainly an unexpected boon.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Kai watched quietly. This man being from the fourth blight was interesting and unexpected. It seemed impossible so the assassin asumed that Aayugara was lying about this. He wantead to hear more nonetheless
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Aayugara was surprised by what the dwarf said. "I'm... not sure... maybe." He stepped back in shock. It was hard to remember what happened before the transition but upon the mention of the organization a little started to come back. "Now that you mention it..." He said as he took off his helmet, sat down, and held his head.
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Nygozy watched the man sit, "It seems your memory must be jumbled. Take a few and let it settle in."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Kai jumped down from his tree "Maybe we should take him back to camp hero, perhaps his memory would improve after a meal and a night's rest"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 am

Aayugara looked up at the dwarf, tired. "That sounds good, haven't had a decent meal in ages. Do you mind, Nygozy?"
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:36 am

"Kai does have good ideas. Let's go. I don't mind." She started walking off towards the campsite. The only thing she was concerned about was Kai's arm. It did seem; however, that the group was getting larger by the hour. Maybe she could get done what she was ordered to do.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 am

As the three of them walked Kai suddenly recalled his missing eyepatch. During the business with Aayugara he'd forgotten about it. Then he recalled Kyon, who still had the eyepatch and was doing creators know what at the camp. He walked with his mind running with diffferent questions.

What was his brother doing, why would his brother impersonate him, how were the others reacting to kyon, had they found out it wasn't Kai, and more importantly how w in the world would he explain this to them all. It was hard to focus on much else besides his own thoughts though he knew he should be watching for danger.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayugara Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Aayugara followed behind them, holding his helmet under his arm. "Thank you," he said to Nygozy. He was grateful this encounter went so well, as the fact that he was pretty much spying on them just a moment earlier didn't make him seem like the most trustworthy stranger you could come across. Note to self: try to better your social skills, he thought as he carried on.
Aayugara
Aayugara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next