Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground - Farm House I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground - Farm House

+6
Bowen
Caterina
Nygozy
Dragonis
Calliara
Drake
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Campground - Farm House Empty Campground - Farm House

Post  Drake Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 am

They came over a rise to see the small home which was set into the side of the mountain and looked down at the other three near the building. Wait. Where was that man who had been with Nygozy? She stood by a tree with another person he had not met and Garoll.

He watched the male Dwarf for what seemed like eons then took a deep breath,

"We are here." He announced and started towards the others, still holding onto Calliara and made a call like a hawk while the four ... now four? Interesting. While the four started into the house.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Campground - Farm House Empty Re: Campground - Farm House

Post  Calliara Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Calliara just nodded, still holding Drake and helping him to walk, worried. He was being grumpy, even dry, but she knew he was in pain and didn't mind. For the moment.

''Then just listen to me. I want you to stay with me. I told you that my clan mate was taken by darkspawn, but I didn't told you that I found him in the Deep Roads, the first time we were there. He was changed, but managed to beg me to kill him before he completely lost his mind...

The Dalish continued talking and talking, just for him, telling him things about her childhood, kid's pranks, her first prey, long nights in pain when she was injured during the hunt, the hard training with the Wardens, her fear and sickness in the Deep Roads, her loneliness living among humans, her anger when she had to live as a 'prisoner' in Denerim because she wasn't allowed to go out alone in the city just in case because she was an elf and after having some problems doing so, ...

While she talked, from time to time she kissed his hand or brushed her cheek against his shoulder, her sentences became longer and longer and it seemed that Calliara forgot her usual silent state.

Calli was almost sure that he wasn't listening to her, and that made her sad somehow. It was unfair, because he was in pain, but she felt that way and she didn't know why. But she tried to hide it and when Drake stopped seeing the the small house the Dalish let her voice die and went back to her silent mood, still holding him.

"We are here."

She nodded briefly, noticing that he looked at the unknown dwarf for a really long time, and helped him to continue. But now she was wondering if he would prefer her to release him in front of Nygozy and the others...
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:31 pm

As Sinjan, Lithawen and Marcus made it to the Farmhouse, Marcus saw a new face, a grizzled dwarf with orange hair and black armor that looked worse for wear. He lifted an eyebrow but put on his facade of aloofness. He entered the farmhouse, seeing Drake and Calliara there. He smiled to the two, despite seeing Drake's injured condition. "Well well, my finicky friends! It is I, your hero, Durbans at last at your sides once more!" He strolled into the small room and checked Drake. Being adept at medicinal herbs, from his time as a lumberjack, he inspected the wounds. "My my, you're worse for wear, comrade." He muttered and then took out some poultices and bandages from his pack, and began to treat the wounds after giving Calliara a reassuring nod.

He saw the way she was looking at Drake, and figured she was out of his reach now. Ah...oh well...let the white flower go her own way. He mentally sighed. "Come on, Daring Drake, you must live for the girl's sake and if you die from these scratches I'll kill you." He smirked and then finished applying the ointment and bandages to his wounds.

~~~~~

Garoll felt a chill run up his spine as he felt eyes on him. He looked to see a man on the floor staring at him. Injured. Still, Garoll knew he was in good hands when the girl he travelled in with took him indoors. He looked over to Nygozy and her two fanboys. "Hrm. Looks like more people are a-comin'." He pointed to the group of five people, Sinjan, Lithawen and Marcus along with two youngsters travelling with them. He had never met any of them so they were all new to him and thus, couldn't be trusted just yet. He harumphed a bit and stared up into the sky.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

As Calliara and Drake came into the one room of the home Nygozy gave the fighter a good looking over. She moved towards him as Calliara looked like she was going to release him but put up a hand to keep her with him but motioned for him to be seated. She leaned over and whispered something very quietly to the man.

Drake whispered back and gave his friend a slight grin just as Marcus came into the room.

"Well well, my finicky friends! It is I, your hero, Durbans at last at your sides once more!"

She chuckled, "The excitement is overhwehlming, Durbans." She teased then walked over to the back wall of the one room cottage and leaned against it,

"Indeed, there are more, Garoll. Altogether we have you, myself, Kai, Royce, Drake, Calliara, Ianto, Jezarine, Caterina, Bowen, Margaid, Iauron and Fa'Hallen, Durbans, two youth it seems, Torture and the special lovers outside if they deign not to kill each other before the end of the eve."

It was clear that only a third to a half of their group would be able to get into the building and less could sleep there,"We will all spend the night in here." She stated as if they could all fit.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Caterina frowned as Bowen gently chastised her for her words. She lowered her head slightly, looking off to the side in a poor attempt to hide her reddened face. She nodded to him, but didn't say anything else, simply staying close to his side as they continued on to the new camp. Perhaps she was unused to such words, or perhaps she hadn't expected them, even she didn't know. Best to keep quiet for now.

By the time they reached the cabin (which Caterina was quiet sure would never in a million years hold all of their camp), she seemed to be feeling more herself, walking straighter and without hiding her head in embarrassment. She looked around at who had already arrived, brows knitting in mild confusion as she spotted new faces, but quickly brushed it off. The camp seemed magnetic for new comers, even if that could be considered something of a security breech. It seemed that quite a few of the camp had not yet arrived.

Finally, after arriving, she looked up at Bowen, and cleared her throat, attempting to sound as casual as possible. "Well, Bowen, once we're done receiving orders for the night, how about we find some place to clean up, hm?" Now that they were here, she'd like to rise her wounds, maybe bandage them after looking them over once more. And, well, she certainly wouldn't mind getting clean for cleanliness's sake.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowen Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Maker's breath, he was horribly tired and sore. Bowen sighe with relief when they reached the cabin, not only for his own sake but Drake's, worried for his wounds, and worried as well for the ladies.

Caterina's silence made him feel nervous and curse himself. What in the world made him tell her that? Surely the girl was thinking it was a mistake, and he was an idiot. Sighing, he decided he had to talk with her...

When he saw the new people he lifted an eyebrow, but polite as always bowed his head and smiled.

''Well met, our new friends. It is a pleasure. Maybe later when we are all reunited, clean and healed we could talk and meet each other properly... Nygozy, if you don't mind, we're going to look for a river, font, lake or something-with-fresh-water so we can bath ourselves''

Then, wonder of wonders, Caterina talked to him. Amazed, the Nevarran looked at her, and suddenly smiled with obvious relief and placed his arm around her shoulders, lifting their bags with his other hand.

''At your service, my lady. I will follow you'' Bending a bit, he whispered in her ear. ''Forgive me. What I said, was not because I think you are a helpless lady in danger or something like that. I know you are fully capable of defending yourself, Caterina. It wasnt my intention to offend you by defending you as if you were unable to do it by yourself. It's just... it's just... I like you. That's all. I would defend every lady if I can, but I don't like ladies that can not do anything for themselves. I know not every woman in these world is able to defend herself against all odds and that is unfair that I don't like that kind of woman, but I like you. And that's all. So forgive an old man's words when his tongue is tired and has pain in his back and his butt because a ride that lasted for a few months, and kiss me''
Bowen
Bowen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 pm

As Calliara helped him onto the chair, Drake gave her a slight smile and held her hand long enough to show he appreciated it all but that was about all he had the energy for before allowing his head to slump onto his shoulder and watch the others through foggy vision.

The words Nygozy whispered to him were quiet but he could hear them well enough and speak in low enough tones back that none other could hear. The slight grin was enough to make the small woman give him only a slight grin to show she knew how bad he was doing but she let it be when Marcus came into the room.

As Marcus spoke to him he only smirked then gave a slight snort which hurt but he did not show the pain he was in. That was beyond his stubborn veneer to do for many people at all. Only those such as Calliara and Nygozy warranted his showing of pain.

"No embrace of death for me, Durbans. Sorry to foil your fun of making sure I have a suitable funeral." He teased enough to give an easy going appearance.

Drake did not move as Marcus set his wounds so he would at least not be bleeding out anymore. It would work well enough for healing and he wouldn't move much until he knew he could. That healer would probably be around soon enough to get rid of most of it anyway.

Once again his eyes found the male Dwarf and he watched Garoll while his wounds were being tended to, foggily considering what this Legionnaire would be doing here and other thoughts regarding that front. Soon he closed his eyes, took Calliara's hand to hold and waited.
Drake
Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Sinjan walked into the cabin and noticed the new Dwarf immediately. He was confused by a Dwarf of the Legion of the Dead being there as most stayed within the tunnels but ignored it for now as he saw Drake from the side of his eyes,

"Rough tumble friend." He said to which he received a slight snarl from the man, "We found these two youth, Nyggy. Dena and Merav."

The two teens had been quiet while in the cottage and now only nodded at Nygozy as the Dwarven woman smiled at them.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Lithawen followed behind Sinjan, quietly perched atop Arlathan. She felt weak, nauseous even, but held herself together if only for show.

Arlathan could feel the unease of his master, and her tiredness. He walked her straight into the cabin. He laid down, and allowed Lithawen to slide from his back, and nuzzle against him.

Lithawen laid against her horse and scanned the group.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Unable to really care that they were kind of right in front of everyone else in camp, Caterina couldn't help a smile as she stood on her tip-toes to kiss Bowen, reaching an arm up and around his neck. When she finally pulled away, she averted her eyes to the side for a moment before looking back up at him, a small frown on her face.

"I did not mean to make you feel guilty for saying such a thing to me. I am simply unused to hearing it, and I was... surprised. As for defending myself, well, in Antiva, a woman must fight very hard to earn her right to defend herself. I have forgotten what it was like to feel protected by another person." Saying such things, being... vulnerable, was not something she was used to, was not a luxury she could typically afford. It almost felt nice to be as much, now.

Her frown after that turned into an almost sly smile, and she cocked her head to the side. "I suppose I should apologize for my silence, hm? I shall make it up to you, then. A bath, for starters, would be most appreciated. For both of us," she said jokingly, playfully holding her nose. "We don't exactly smell of roses and fine leather."
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Calliara Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Calliara looked down to their holding hands, thinking while listening to the others, and bowed her head briefly when Nygozy walked over them to speak with Drake. Politely, the elf turned her head to the other side, smiled briefly at Bowen and Caterina and then looked curiously at the people she still didn't knew. She also smiled brightly at Durbans. ''I am glad you're alright, almighty. How many Ogres did you wrestle with this time?''

She sighed, thinking she needed a bath right then, but she wasn't going to leave Drake's side until he was completely healed. Where in Thedas was that healer that healed her before...? She looked at the dwarf curiously. He was from the Legion, and he was familiar... Maybe she saw him in the Deep Roads, but she wasn't sure. Anyway, she was feeling so sick then that she barely remembered how they got down there.

Without thinking, she leaned her head against Drake's shoulder lightly, but suddenly remembered and stood up when Sinjan and Lithawen arrived with two youths. When the knight talked to Drake she smiled at him shyly, and then looked at the other Dalish. The Orlesian Warden was obviously exhausted, and so she offered her the chair she was sitting on until that moment, without a word.

Standing next to Drake like a protective predator, she stared at the rest while waiting for more orders from Nygozy. She nodded to Bowen when her 'brother' said Caterina and him were going to look for some water, but remained silent as always, hiding her nervousness for being with so many people in so little space. But that was good in some way. Her eyes wandered, looking for the elf guy that she saw before standing next to Nygozy. He looked too familiar...

Campground - Farm House 2vv263o

Fenrir was still a bit nervous and scared, but his happy mind soon forgot it and barked happily seeing how many people were there reunited. Maybe he could get some hugs and treats! He waved his little tail sniffing at everything and everyone, trying to get some attention when Bowen set him on the ground. Mommy was busy with the tall-one that held him before, but she had time to kneel and hug him a bit, but he was nervous and wanted to sniff some more. The little pup licked Nygozy's boots happily and then trotted to Durbans, then Garoll, then Royce and the elf assassin, and finally went back to Sinjan, where he tried to stand up on his back legs begging for a hug, and then to Lithawen. And then he saw the children. Fenrir loved children, they always wanted to play with him. So he barked happily and ran to them, panting, and finally landed on his back begging for a belly rub.
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonis Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Marcus had just finished patching Drake up and he smiled weakly at the swordsman's comment. "Damn, and I was so hoping I could inherit your effects." He joked. Then he stood up to his full height and grinned at Calliara. He liked the sound of being called almighty. "Sadly, my dear flower, none. Although there were these particularly rude Hurlock chaps who wanted to cut up our group and use my lovely skin for garters. Garters! Naturally, I was offended by such tomfoolery so I ah... used aggressive negotiations." He said, smiling with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

And then he saw an exhausted Lithawen enter the vicinity of the farmhouse, and walked outside to meet her.. Marcus offered her a hand. "My dear Lithawen, would you allow me to examine you and give you something to help you rest? I've got my herbal medicines with me." He said with a kind smile on. "A little herbal tea and you'll be feeling right as rain in no time."
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

''Well met, our new friends. It is a pleasure. Maybe later when we are all reunited, clean and healed we could talk and meet each other properly... Nygozy, if you don't mind, we're going to look for a river, font, lake or something-with-fresh-water so we can bath ourselves''

"In a moment, Bowen." Nygozy stated as she leaned against the wall wondering how Kai was taking it being so crowded in there due to there not being any good way to protect her in a situation like this.

"We found these two youth, Nyggy. Dena and Merav."

Her eyes shifted to see the youth and breathed out, "It's been a few days." She said quietly, "We will get you somewhere safe."

Then the horse came in making everything much more crowded and she sighed as Durbans tried to get Lithawen to take a seat,

"This is too crowded." She announced as she hit a spot in the wall with her left hand. The sound of grinding and puffs of dust spewed into the room as Nygozy stepped forward a couple feet,

"All ye drunkards to be, first door on the right is the winery and a nice room to party in but you're going to have to get our hooved friends into the very last room to the right first and put some hay and water in for them."

She tilted her head to the side looking directly at Drake and Calliara, "The first room has actual cots in there. I'd say get one dusted out and Drake can rest until Jezarine gets here. There are more rooms that can be used for bedrooms. Someone or someones should make food, at least salads, I'm not picky tonight. I'm going to a middle room on the left. If anyone wishes to speak with me I will be in there."

Nygozy turned and started walking to the room she had chosen.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Royce Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

There were plenty of beautiful women in this group, oh yes, that was all Roy needed. Of course it didn't hurt that there were plenty of handsome men too. Roy wasn't picky. But --sadly-- it seemed a few were already paired off, that busty Antivan was the most obvious in the bunch, she and that rather big guys were macking. Roy found it cute, the way that they looked at each other wasn't just the way someone looks at a fling or a one-night-stand. He was happy for them, truly. Royce loved to see others happy.

The yipping of the Mabari puppy pulled him from his musings, and he smiled to the small pudgy thing. He (like many other Fereldens) loved Mabaris, they were the symbol of the country, fearless warriors, and loyal friends. What was not to like?!

Which brought his gaze to the very angry elf. "Aw, what's wrong love?" he started with a bright smile on his face. "Did you get tired looking for me? My name's your prince charming." he teased.

With the mention to winery Roy was off before the lass could reply and went to grab something to easy everyone's nerves.
Royce
Royce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Lithawen looked up at Marcus, frowning to his offered hand. "And sleep will make me feel righter than rain." She said through a scowl. "There is nothing to examine, nothing to see. I am tired. I over shot my mana use and as a result I am close to passing out. You may examine me but you will say the same thing. Rest is the best cure. If you want to be useful, then get me something to eat."

She would have loved a bath, or even just a wet rag to wash her face with. Being in this house felt odd, and dirty. The way humans lived, even when they lived modestly like a farmer, was so different to her. But she didn't mind sitting on the ground, and ignored all the offers to help her.

Lithawen looked up to Royce as he attempted to flirt with her, she glared deeply and grabbed a vase that had been on the floor close by and chucked it at the rouge. He caught it with a laugh and moved on. Bastard.

"Crowded it might be, but Arlathan wants to be in here. So there for he stays,"
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 pm

"Crowded it might be, but Arlathan wants to be in here. So there for he stays,"

"I don't care where you stick yourself or Arlathan, Lithawen."

Nygozy turned to look at the woman then up at Royce, "Royce, quit terrorizing her and go get drunk with Garoll. The bandits who used to own this place had way more than enough to keep a Dwarven battalion happy. Sin," She turned to look at her friend, "Grab some bedding for our worn out warden and some water and clean rags so she can wash up a bit. That blood can't feel good."

Nygozy went back to the hallway, walking to the room she'd mentioned for herself, knowing Kai was likely to follow.

(Everyone can make their own threads together as they wish.))
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Lithawen's frown deeped when Nygozy told Sinjan to retrieve her some fresh rags and water. Somehow the woman had gotten into her head. And that was not allowed! That made her just one step closer to her world dominations, and future role as dictator. "I'm on to you," she muttered under her breath. Or, of course, it could have just been obvious that she was very uncomfortable, and Nygozy just chocked it up to being soaked in blood. Well not so much as soaked, but coated in dry, crusty, blood.

She turned her head to Sinjan and smirked. "You heard the lady. And make it snappy." she snickered.

..:: Didn't know if I should post this here or in a new thread, since Lith isn't actually moving. ::..
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 pm

"Aw, what's wrong love? Did you get tired looking for me? My name's your prince charming."

Sinjan smirked as Lithawen tossed a vase at this new man but he caught it. He found that rather amusing and somehow reassuring that she didn't take to that kind of hit on. He didn't want to admit that the teasing made him somewhat jealous. It wasn't like he hadn't had one nighters, or one timers. He scowled at himself as Nygozy spoke.

"Sin, grab some bedding for our worn out warden and some water and clean rags so she can wash up a bit. That blood can't feel good."

The warrior had turned to talk with Lithawen when the woman spoke herself.

"You heard the lady. And make it snappy."

He looked down at her then shook his head, "Yes master."
He said as he walked out , went to a pump house got what he was asked to get. He came back and put the bucket of water beside Lithawen and teased, "Shall I wash ye or did ye want to do it yourself, Mistress dear."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am

"Yes master."

Lithawen rolled her eyes, what an idiot. And if he was being serious he was just that much bigger of an idiot. She looked back at Arlathan and scratched his neck. It was warm laying against Arlathan, and she wasn't going to need all her layers to sleep in. She took off her long sleeves, skirt and leggings, leaving just her leotard on.

"Shall I wash ye or did ye want to do it yourself, Mistress dear."

Lithawen smirked and held out her leg. "Well since you seem so eager to touch my body again. Yes you shall." she teased.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"So you don't mind having a slave doing your bidding?" He wet the rag and started to wash Lithawen's leg, "Tell me, have you ever dreamed of such a thing? Having others to do what you wished?"

Sinjan was careful with her, making sure to get the grime gently, "I dreamed for many years for just the opposite. It was annoying having people wanting to clean up after my every move. Embarrassing you might say, especially with the ones who had been around since I was a babe. Then the ladies who had aspirations to capture a noble man for their own."

He shook his head, "Some thought I was interested in men because I wouldn't play their games, or the noble women's games."

He stopped talking for a moment as he finished cleaning her legs and arms then looked at her, "I shouldn't be rambling, pretty nymph." He washed her face with tender strokes, "I'm a fool to do so. You likely find anything I say pretentious and annoying."

The warrior stood and gave her a slight bow, "Done. I'll see if there is food someone can bring to you and be away."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Lithawen scoffed lightly. "When you are as tired as I am you don't mind a slave. But I don't prefer this treatment normally." she replied, feeling lulled by the gentle strokes. Her tense muscles loosed as the rag ran over them.

As he started to clean her face, Lithawen looked him straight in the eyes, listening to his rambling. "Pretentious? You, and every nobleman. No, perhaps even every human is just a pretentious fool." she teased, "I guess that makes you only half a fool."

"You offer yourself as a servant and yet you try and run away so quickly." she teased as she laid back again. "I hope you have a bell for me to call you, should I need your aid again. There are no more vases in reach to throw at that human should he come back in, this time drunk." she huffed, that pink haired man had struck a nerve with her. And she didn't want to have to deal with an inebriated man trying to flirt with her. Though she could always just ask Arlathan to kick the man (whether or not the horse understood and followed the order was another matter).

"Also, I don't eat meat." Lithawen said plainly, but in extreme situations she wouldn't be stubborn and not eat if it just so happened the only thing available was from an animal. This just wasn't one of those situations to her though.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:50 am

"I will remember that you don't care for doting unless you are near unconscious. Pretentious fool? Maybe. Half a fool is being generous for me but thanks for the attempt at being gentle with my feelings."

Of course he knew she was jesting and he appreciated a bit of fun, especially from her as she didn't seem to be one to actually tease light heartedly but more hard and exacting.

"No bell. Since you want me to come back then I shall. I won't be long. There are a lot of vegetables in that garden."

He strode off into the garden, noticing that the two youngsters had found themselves a place to sit near the cottage watching the two drinkers at the camp fire. That was fine with him as the teens didn't want to get too involved with anyone. It would make everything much easier when they found somewhere for them to be.

It took little time to get what he wanted, wash it off at the well and bring it back to Lithawen. He had acquired a bowl and utensils and started peeling and chopping as he sat down across from her, deciding to talk about something which shouldn't get them into a squabble, "How long have you had Arlathan? He is a steady stead. Magnificent lines in his form."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:32 pm

"I have only had him for a little less time than I have been with the wardens. They gave him to me to travel for a mission, and I just kept him after that. Took far too long to retrain him to just get a new horse." Lithawen said looking back at Arlathan. The stallion snorted and laid his head down in disinterest.

"He is a good horse, fast if nothing else." she said as she took some vegetables, cutting off only the inedible parts. Offering up a carrot to Arlathan as she nibbled at a potato.

"And what of your own horse? You've had him long?
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:05 pm

She walked into the doorway to see Lithawen lying against her horse and Sinjan sitting across from her working on a salad,

"Oh hello. I ..." She blinked, "Someone is hurt. This way ..."

With that the healer was off and looking into a room at Drake, Calliara and Marcus, "Oh my. I am late. I'm so sorry."

Jezarine went into the room.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Lithawe looked up to the other Dalish Keeper and frowned. Her brow furrowed a bit and she sighed, scoffing a bit as she finished off her potato.

"So, Sir Knight. You mentioned that you took no notice to noblewomen nor women who tended you. Tell me, do you truly prefer men? Or do you just not wish for the chained life of marriage?"

The Keeper was ignoring the others in their company at the moment, not caring for them in her exhaustion. Not that she would care much more for them normally (other than to know they were not going to stab her in the back or anything).
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next