Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Campground - Farm House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Campground - Farm House

+6
Bowen
Caterina
Nygozy
Dragonis
Calliara
Drake
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Campground - Farm House - Page 2 Empty Re: Campground - Farm House

Post  Sinjan Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Sinjan opened his mouth to speak when the dark healer came in. He watched as Jezarine came in then went down the strange hallway some of the others had disappeared down. It confused him for a moment until he realized that the woman must be able to feel when someone was hurt. That would probably be a good, and yet bothersome, ability he thought.

He shook his head as Lithawen spoke, "What? No! For goodness sakes woman! I do not wish to be someone's conquest. Any relationship from those types of conveniences are not true and I would only be someone's prize. I have more respect for myself and women to throw myself into something like that. I do have relationships but they have been on terms of mutual interest of enjoyment, not trapping."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Lithawen laughed. "And none of those women were good enough for your hand?" she teased, laying back against Arlathan. Now that she had eaten something she felt much happier, calmer, and more relaxed.

"And what I find most alarming is that you didn't address the assumption I made about your preference in genders." Her teasing continued as her eyelids hung heavy. She slid off of Arlathan and laid on her side, still staring across at Sinjan as she curled up on the cold ground.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm

"All of those women did not care about me." He snorted, "Just a title and money. I'm quite sure you'd marry someone to get their title and money." He said sarcastically, noticeably meaning she wouldn't.

"I said 'no' so how you got not addressing the question from 'no' is beyond me. Men are not my interest." He rolled his eyes, "I enjoy the roundness, especially top wise, way too much."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

"Oh you caught me!" she started sarcastically. "I'm just after title and coin. They matter so much to me after all."

Lithawen snickered. "Ah so you are a top kind of guy." she teased, pushing her own chest with her arms and winking "We women are round where it counts.". With a sigh she rolled over to her back, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Oh, and servant boy," she jested after snapping her fingers. "Do you expect me to sleep on the floor with no covers? Ferelden isn't known for it's warm nights. Or do you plan to sleep next to me keeping me warm?"
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 am

"Ah yes. I thought so. After my title and coin you wicked wench." He laughed.

"You certainly are round where it counts." He smiled at her, "It is good to know one can find a sweetly shaped lady who is willing to live for herself instead of pretending to please others." He smiled.

Sinjan watched as she lay back and grinned, "I could do both. Find you a blanket and keep you warm as long as Arlathan doesn't try to eat me."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:04 am

Lithawen laughed slightly. "Depends on how much coin you and your noble father have. Because you see, the amount of coin you have inversely affects my opinion of you. The more you have the less I care."

"Your chantry would disagree, call me a heathen, and a whore, for bedding men outside of wedlock." She said, looking over at him. "And why would I want to please others?"

"Poor Arlathan, he was so looking forward to the meal." She teased as she reached back and pet her horses nose. Arlathan sniffed her hand a bit and sighed, laying his head back down. "But I prefer none more than the other, so it's up to you,"
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Sinjan was amused but not answering her first statement. Lithawen was not likely to react well if he did say anything about his financial state. That was more than enough to make her react in an obtuse manner.

"The chantry would call me a heathen as well, for I've spent time with women without marraige." He shrugged, "As for pleasing others, that all depends on the circumstance. It should not be something to take one over at least. Other than that I cannot say. Personally, I please whom I wish to for my own reasons."

"None more than the other? I'm dense enough that I do not comprehend that one but I will get a blanket and lie with you for warmth. It has been a tiring day." He took a blanket from his backpack and settled in beside her with it, "You may kill me though. I do snore."
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithawen Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm

"You may kill me though. I do snore."

Lithawe snickered, bemused by this little fact. "And I sleep through Warden brawls. Trust me, those get rowdy," she replied, curling up under the blanket.

She gazed over at him, moving her hair so he didn't inadvertently lay on it. "So you are a thick spoiled little knight," she teased, smiling smugly at him. "And someone once tried to convince me that they don't make stupid knights."

Finally rolling to her side, she settled in close to him- not close enough to snuggle, but close enough that she could feel the majority of his body heat. The night air grew colder with every passing minute, and the heat was greatly appreciated, even if the contact was less so.

Closing her eyes, she let out pleased sigh, comfortable against (or nearly against) Sinjan's form. She fit perfectly against him, and as she moved in to rest against his chest, she could hear the rhythmic beating of his heart. Slowly, she began to be lulled into sleep by the deep pounding, unconsciously counting each drum-like beat in time to her own.
Lithawen
Lithawen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinjan Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

"I can imagine." He answered and then yawned.

He too was sleepy and her lying beside him made him feel warmer. The last joking around didn't move him as he lay his head down and felt her get closer. It was unusually peaceful as she started to sleep.

In time, he too was able to render his consciousness to rem but not before he had watched her sleeping face for some time. It was strange how she could be so calm even in sleep.
Sinjan
Sinjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2