Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
I absolutely love the new layout!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

I absolutely love the new layout!!!

5 posters

Go down

I absolutely love the new layout!!! Empty I absolutely love the new layout!!!

Post  Calliara Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 am

Just that Smile I love it!
Calliara
Calliara
Admin

Back to top Go down

I absolutely love the new layout!!! Empty Re: I absolutely love the new layout!!!

Post  Dragonis Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am

Well it was necessary as the old layout was getting to be glitchy with its images run out of bandwidth. So... I helped Nyggy in her search for a new one.
Dragonis
Dragonis

Back to top Go down

I absolutely love the new layout!!! Empty Re: I absolutely love the new layout!!!

Post  Caterina Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 am

I wanted to say how much I love it, too :3

Absolutely fantastic job.
Caterina
Caterina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristoff Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

this new layout is, without a doubt, more epic then my vlad tod website
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Thank you all!

As Dragonis said, the images were glitching out so I had to find something else. I'm still working on getting better icons to get rid of the dang stars.

I am so glad everyone likes my choices.

Thanks Dragonis for being my test subject.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum