Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Timeless Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Timeless Tower

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Timeless Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeless Tower

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 am

Hikaru watched as Zevran walked off, her cheeks were still a bit red. She turned to Nygozy as they got closer to the campfire and the others atound it.

"Don't mind Zevran. He's our local smut puppy and he's a lot of fun to be around. He's supposed to be elsewhere right now though. These two are my other current team mates. Ser Sinjan Koru and Drake Rainard. This is Hikaru Surana"

Hikaru turned to look at the men, she smiled politely to the two of them. "It is a pleasure to meet the two of you." Just then, the one Nygozy mentioned as sinjan walked up taking place behind them. Hikaru looked at him for a moment before shifting her gaze to the other man, Drake.

"We caught rabbits, Nyggy."

"Good. I'll set them up while you and Hikaru cut up the vegetables. Have you ever done chopping chores before, Hikaru?"

The mage took her eyes from Drake to rest them on Nygozy. "Yes, I'm not the best of cooks but during my time in the tower I did cook from time to time"

Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Drake continued to lean against a tree and watch Hikaru calmly. It wasn't unusual for the man to just watch what was going on and this was no different. He needed to get an idea of who this person was and what she could and would do. The assassin would watch out for attacks but it was this man's job to watch out for much more than that.

Sinjan sat down, pulling out tubers of various types and getting out a knife for himself and Hikaru while patting a soft seat beside himself, "We don't do the cooking. I'd burn everything, Zevran isn't used to cooking and Drake probably would eat his food raw if Ny didn't cook for us."

Drake sneered at the other man then turned his attention back to Hikaru.

Nygozy ruffled Sinjan's hair then sat down working on getting the rabbits over the fire, "Quit teasing Drake. I do the cooking because I've gotten a liking for it. You get to cut up the tubers and vegetables. That's all."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:12 am

Hikaru smiled gently as she walked over and took the seat beside Sinjan, she enjoyed seeing Nygozy and Sinjan. It seem to her that the two were good friends, her attention shifted to Drake. Hikaru wondered what he thought, he'd been watching her for a while but remained silent. Her attention shifted yet again, this time to her task.

"We don't do the cooking. I'd burn everything, Zevran isn't used to cooking and Drake probably would eat his food raw if Ny didn't cook for us."

"Quit teasing Drake. I do the cooking because I've gotten a liking for it. You get to cut up the tubers and vegetables. That's all."

"Well I don't mind cooking every now and then, I don't burn food often and I'd of course never leave it raw. Unless it were requested that is." She laughed a little "Though I am no cook and I can't honestly say my food would be great."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm

"Did you learn that from your mother? Where are you from? Tell us how you came to be in the tower." Nygozy smiled while spicing the rabbits.

Drake continued to watch everything as Zevran had disappeared somewhere and Sinjan handed Hikaru some food to peel and cut up into a bowl.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"Did you learn that from your mother? Where are you from? Tell us how you came to be in the tower."

Hikaru took the food she was handed and carefully began to prepare it. She slowly peeled the food and sliced it up. She then placed each slice into the bowel in front of her so that it could be used. She concentrated mainly on this as she responded.

"I learned what little I know of cooking from my mother yes, she was very good at it and would often teach me. Seeing how I was little when I got taken to the tower however I could not learn much."

Hikaru moved a few strands of hair from her eyes and smiled lightly to the others, though the smile faded quickly as she turned back to the food and resumed her story.

"My family lives in Denerim's Alienage. A noble in the city empolyed my father and mother, he also owned the lttle building we lived in, every so often he would come in to collet a sort of rent from us. Well I'd been doing well hading my mage talents for a while, then he came for the rent. My father was unable to pay it with what little coin we had so the noble decided on another pay. He decided that as the eldest daughter of my ffamily I would be that pay, naturally being a frightened child and untrained mage caused a bit of trouble. I accidently froze the man in ice, that was when my powers were discovered and I was brought to the tower."

Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm

As Hikaru told her tale Nygozy sat still with an index finger across her lips, staring into the fire, her dark eyes reflecting the flickering from the flames. It was almost like the hazel in those sights had ignited.

"Denerim. That is good that you can cook then. You will be able to feed yourself and Zevran when he takes you back to Denerim to our current headquarters." Nygozy announced as she put the spitted and spiced rabbits over the fire to cook.

Sinjan turned his head and looked at her with a startled expression as Zevran came out of the bushes, stomping directly over to the little woman.

"What did you just say?" He glared at her as Drake stood up straight instead of leaning against the tree and watched the assassin more closely, "You require ..."

"No." Nygozy turned and stood glaring up at the assassin, "You have a job which you have not been doing so that you could protect me. I'm sorry, Zev, but Ali needs you more than I do plus I have Drake and Sinjan to assist me going to the mountains to greet the wardens being sent. I want Hikaru to see Denerim, visit her family before making any life changing choices such as becoming an actual warden and for you to take a letter for me. You can keep her safe and then Ali as well. Once that is done you can send Hikaru with the healer I've been promised."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Hikaru looked over to Nygozy with the same startled expression that was displayed on Sinjan's features, she was unsure what to do or say in such a situation. She wasn't even sure what her own mind was thinking as she stared at the group in a silence. The girl looked to Zevran seeing that he was furious, she wondered if a fight would errupt between them even Drake looked ready for one.

No it didn't seem that way, with what little Hikaru knew of Zevran it seemed like he wouldn't be the type to just start a fight like that. True, he was angry and unsatisfied with his leaders order but he didn't seem the type to disobay a command like that. The dwarf also seemed set in her choice and was not about to bend to anyone's will, it also seemed that Drake was not one to attack unless it were required.

The mage started to speak but stopped herself, contemplating the results that speaking may bring her. Finally she decided against saying anything and looked to Sinjan, curioust to how he would react to this.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 am

Zevran put his hands on Nygozy's shoulders and knelt in front of her, speaking gently to the woman, "You know I can't do that. These two don't know what assassins are capable of but I do. That is what you need: someone who can protect you against that form of attack. Someone who knows what to look for because they think that way as well."

"You have other duties, Zevran. Until you have concluded those duties you cannot take time for personal beliefs." Nygozy hugged him then stepped back, a hand on his cheek, "You know it is true, my friend. It would have to be a direct order given by the King for me to accept a guard. I've told you that before. Now, let's finish supper up before we freak out poor Hikaru."

Nygozy patted Zevran's cheek and sat down, taking the already cut up vegetables and starting to cook them. Zevran sat beside Hikaru and touched her shoulder.

"Sorry for startling you." He said calmly then looked over to Nygozy and whispered under his breath, "I'll get that order and you will be able to help me."

"So Hikaru, what is your favorite food?" Sinjan turned to Hikaru, trying to lighten the mood as Drake went back to leaning against the tree.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 am

Hikaru watched the two of them and smiled to herself. Nygozy seemed very capable in her duties as a leader, not that she thought otherwise of course, it was amazing to see how strongly the woman handled situations and how well she got along with everyone. Hikaru started to watch Nygozy cook as Zevran sat beside her. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry for startling you."

The mage turned herself so that she was facing the man, she gave him the cheerful smile that she always seemed to have. "It's Alright Zevran, I don't mind it much so long as everyone's okay." It was just then Zevran muttered something that Hikaru could hardly hear, his eyes were on Nygozy as he said it.

"I'll get that order and you will be able to help me."

She thought for a moment on what she thought she'd heard, she wasn't entirely sure though what he'd actually said as he was so quiet when he said it. Sinjan's voice pulled Hikaru from her thoughts.

"So Hikaru, what is your favorite food?"

The girl turned to face Sinjan "My favorite?" She stopped a moment to think "Well I honestly don't have one, I've never been a picky eater"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm

"It's Alright Zevran, I don't mind it much so long as everyone's okay."

Zevran nodded and went on to watching Nygozy cook the food. He seemed intent on something, thinking carefully as he kept his eye on everything that went on.

"Well that's good. It's easier when one doesn't have a favorite food." Sinjan chatted good naturedly with Hikaru. He was much like a brotherly type, enjoying just talking about almost anything and listening intently to the young woman as she spoke.

The night went on well enough. Nygozy's food was really good so there was nothing to leftovers but with having 3 full grown men it was probably difficult having much food at all, let alone leftovers. They set up a tent for Hikaru and Sinjan even taught her how to do it, explaining that it had taken him months before he could do it on his own and how he'd tangled himself up in a tent the first time he'd tried and had to be rescued.

Morning came and both Zevran and Nygozy had gone off to discuss some things after having packed up their tents. When they returned they started getting their mounts ready to go.

"Zevran will take you to Denerim then when the time is right he will bring you back to me." Ny commented as she tightened the straps on her pony, making sure not to make it too tight, "I'm looking forward to you coming along with us but I think you need to see your family first."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

As Zevran sat quietly and dinner came to a close Hikaru found herself enjoying the companty of Sinjan, the two of them chatted away causally. It surprised the girl how well the two got along despite having just met. Hikaru smiled warmly as Sinjan instructed her on how to pitch the tents as he helped set hers up.

Stroies on Sinjains first attempts with a tent made the young woman laugh, she pat his head gently. The man was very much like the older brother that she had never had, or even known she wanted. Despite all the laughs and smiles Hikaru felt her mind continuously wander to the Antivan, she tried her best not to look distracted in front of Sinjan as the thoughts passed.

She wondered why Zevran was so intent on watching Nygozy, though the two were friends and she was Ferelden's hero. She wondered if she should talk to him, she thought a light coversation could ease his mood a bit. She decided against that, lest she bother him. So her mind went to other topics such as how their trip together would go, hoping he would not be upset about having to go with her. The trip came next in her mind as brief thoughts of her family had passed.

Finally they all went to bed, as Hikaru woke to the next morning's light she found that Nygozy and Zevran were already set to go. "Zevran will take you to Denerim then when the time is right he will bring you back to me. I'm looking forward to you coming along with us but I think you need to see your family first."

Hikaru nodded and smiled to Nygozy "I also look forward to travelling with you and I'm glad to be givin the chance to see my family as I finalize my answer to becoming a warden." She turned to Zevran giving him a smile as well "And I'm glad I'll have your company on this trip"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:35 am

Sinjan gave Hikaru a hug, "You take care, little one. My brother will make sure you are safe." He slapped Zevran's arm and got a grin from the man and a gentle shove.

"Good." Nygozy smiled, "It won't be too long until you come back to us. Zevran ... "

Zevran put a hand on the Dwarf's shoulder, "He will be upset that I have not brought you back."

She looked away, taking a deep breath and letting it out heavily, "He'll survive. We all have our duties. Of all people he should know that best. Just ... give him my regards and make sure he reads the letter." Nygozy hugged Zevran then went to her pony and mounted, "Take care and safe journies."

The woman started off as Sinjan got onto his horse and waved. Drake was already on his, leading a mule behind them and a mabari bounded out of the bushes to follow.

"And you my friend." Zevran said and turned to Hikaru, "Make me glad for the company as well. Let's get going."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Hikaru smiled lightly as Sinjan hugged her "You have to be sure to take care as well Sinjan" she watched laughing quietly as Zevran and Sinjan played a bit with one another as they prepared to leave.

Nygozy smiled to everyone, a smile which Hikaru returned as the small woman spoke. "Good. It won't be too long until you come back to us. Zevran ... "

"He will be upset that I have not brought you back."

"He'll survive. We all have our duties. Of all people he should know that best. Just ... give him my regards and make sure he reads the letter. Take care and safe journies."

As Sinjan and Nygozy mounted their horses Drake followed. Hikaru waved to them all before turning to Zevran. "Make me glad for the company as well. Let's get going."

Hikaru nodded "Alright then" She wasn't really sure what to say to the man and so didn't try to make much conversation
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:57 am

Zevran made sure all the straps on his horse was secure then helped Hikaru up into the saddle and mounted behind her.

He sniffed her hair as he took the reigns and smiled down at her, "This will be a long ride, lovely one. You might as well get comfortable. Just tell me when you would like a rest."

He whispered in her ear suggestively as the horse started out at a calm walk, "Or anything else if you wish."

When he saw her eyes he winked, giving her a vivacious smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm

As Zevran got behind Hikaru on the horse the girl felt a blush creep over her. She flet him against her smelling her hair, the mage turned just in time to catch his smile. She turned around quickly in an attempt to hide her still red face. As the horse started out on a walk Hikaru felt Zevran move closer as his lips moved to her ears.

"This will be a long ride, lovely one. You might as well get comfortable. Just tell me when you would like a rest. Or anything else if you wish."

Hikaru looked at the elf from the corner of her eyes as she continued to blush, his winking caused her to turn her attention away, she fidgeted nervously with a strand of her hair as she spoke very softly "Th-Thank you for the offer a-as well as going with me, though I...I'm sure going to Denerim with me is the last thing you'd like to be doing"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 am

Zevran laughed, amused that this young woman would have such a thought that he would not appreciate a lady's attention and company.

"It is true that I don't wish to go to Denerim but it's not because of you. I'd rather we were with the others. Being with a lovely lady like yourself is a treat though. Why wouldn't I wish to travel with you?"

He brushed her hair back with the fingers of his free hand and wrapped a piece of cloth around it making a ponytail so she could see better without her hair in her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 am

"Thank you for you're compliment but I'm not really lovely, you are a much more attractive person than myself-" Hikaru stopped herself. Did she just say what she thought she just said? She couldn't believe it, her heart raced and she cursed herself mentally while she hid her face with her hair and went quiet.

"I-I am glad you don't mind my company" She said finally as she smiled slightly embarrassed "I just figured that..." she stopped nervously "That seeing how I know you want to stay with the others, you'd dislike traveling with me. Even if I knew it shouldn't be because of me."

Zevrans hand came over the mages long hair and tied it up, it surprised her. She wondered why he did something like that so suddenly.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:03 pm

"Oh but you are pretty, lovely one. You just don't see it yourself because you have such a low self-esteem but I have seen many pretty women and you are a beauty. That innocent charm you have and those eyes! I could drown in the depths of those eyes."

He shook his head, "Oh no. It is not going with you that bothers me. Nygozy has set me to protect you and that I shall. I just wish that Nygozy would let me protect her as well. I think she is needing time away from our original group because there has been so much pain for her but we wish to have her safe."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Hikaru's face was yet ain red with embarrassment as the Antivan complimented her, she turneed to look at him "That...That is very kind of you to say Zevran, thank you..." she gave him a small smile, that faded as he shook his head.

"Oh no. It is not going with you that bothers me. Nygozy has set me to protect you and that I shall. I just wish that Nygozy would let me protect her as well. I think she is needing time away from our original group because there has been so much pain for her but we wish to have her safe."

"She seems very strong..." Hikaru said now deep in thought "But I understand your wish to protect her, I'll. do the best I can with my magic and..I'm not sure what pain you all endured as a group before but maybe we could find some way you could stay with us? I know it wouldn't make her too happy but If there are more of us with her then we can all help her as well as each other."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am

"It is not only being kind. It's true."

He sighed, "She is strong but there are forces out to get rid of her. I should know. I met her as an assassin out to kill the wardens in Fereldan. She was my target. There are still those who do not like her and would pay a lot to get rid of her for one reason or another."

Zevran grinned, "Yes that is in the works. The King has sent for more Grey Wardens to come work with her but he does not know what she is wanting to do. If he did he would become upset and I have to figure out how to counteract that."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:53 am

"Yes that is in the works. The King has sent for more Grey Wardens to come work with her but he does not know what she is wanting to do. If he did he would become upset and I have to figure out how to counteract that."

"So then, does that mean you know what it is she's wanting to do? How would you counteract it, maybe with the help of the king?" Hikaru looked at the man curiously as several questions came to mind "Is there something you plan to do while we go into Denerim?" The mage had more to ask but left it at those questions for now, worried she'd asked too much. She didn't expect an answer anyway.
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 am

"Yes. Nygozy wants to take an expedition down into the Deep Roads to see if there is a new Arch Demon. You see, she killed it but somehow believes there is another even though she has not felt another. You see, the Darkspawn numbers are growing again."

He nodded, "I plan on getting settled in Denerim for however long we will be there. After that we'll have to see an oracle to see if an idea I have is good then I will be having you see your family."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 am

"Yes. Nygozy wants to take an expedition down into the Deep Roads to see if there is a new Arch Demon. You see, she killed it but somehow believes there is another even though she has not felt another. You see, the Darkspawn numbers are growing again."

"Another archdemon? Is it possible to have two of them at once? It may be something else, you said she can't sense one. That may mean another force is leading them. Though weather or not there is an actual archdemon won't the increase meen that another blight could start?"

Hikaru stopped herself from asking anymore as Zevran spoke of his plan. "I plan on getting settled in Denerim for however long we will be there. After that we'll have to see an oracle to see if an idea I have is good then I will be having you see your family."

"An oracle? What is your idea?"
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 am

"Another blight is the fear, lovely one, but Nygozy knows that the King would not allow her to take such a huge risk if he knew about it." Zevran shrugged, "But I do have to tell him. He may have knowledge we do not."

He considered his words before saying anything, "I want to see if my plan for keeping Nygozy protected is a good idea."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikarusakanoue Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 am

Another blight is the fear, lovely one, but Nygozy knows that the King would not allow her to take such a huge risk if he knew about it." Zevran shrugged, "But I do have to tell him. He may have knowledge we do not."

"That would be quite the risk wouldn't it? So you'll be going to see the king while we are in town then, I imagine that you will do this while I am busy with visiting my family?"

"I want to see if my plan for keeping Nygozy protected is a good idea."

"I understand that part I was asking about what that plan was" she sighed as the horse continued to walk along the trail, she looked at the sky that changed as time passed and Denerim slowly came closer. "But it's alright for you not to tell me, I don't expect you to. Ee did just meet and so not telling me is your right. To be honest I'm surprised you've told me what you have."
Hikarusakanoue
Hikarusakanoue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next