Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands

Post  Pendra Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Guremi nodded then led the way, knowing that Robert would remember his training from years ago and watch for in case this man decided to act in any hostile manner. She was sure there would be an arrow through Kilik's neck if he so much as moved in a way he would find disapproving.

"You may attend with us for the rounds and if you wish to come within the camp then you can speak with our commander or her seconds upon staying the night and maybe receiving help if required."

She continued on, looking about with care then stopped with a move of her hand for them to wait, "What do you hear, Robert?"

There was sounds of twigs having snapped up ahead but it did not sound like any person's. It sounded like an animal of some sort that was probably hunting. It was not small and one would wonder what animal would be out hunting while everything else was quiet and still.
Pendra
Pendra

Back to top Go down

Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands  - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling about the arling of Amaranthine's lands

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 am

"Nice to meet you then, Kilik," Robert replied, getting the feeling that Kilik was suspicious of them. He has the right to be suspicious if he wants to. They haven't lied to him at all, unless not revealing that they did have a blood mage or two with them counts. In fact, they just haven't told him everything. He was no different in the case.

They continued their walking for a bit, but Pendra suddenly stopped them. She immediately asked if he heard something. He held back the urge to answer 'Yeah, you,' when he heard branches breaking.

He got down to the ground and put his ear to the dirt. He heard a few heavy footsteps. It was either a four-legged animal or two obese people walking in sync. He heard a small murmur up ahead. It sounded a bit familiar, but it wasn't something common in Redcliffe. "Not exactly sure, but it sounded like it could be a bear. Isn't the heraldry of Amarathine a bear with a shield backdrop? It would make sense, considering the setting."
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum