Dragon Age After Effects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

This World
The forum has a new format for working on a revival - new everything if people decide that they want to start a new campaign.

* The Warden Commander is a small dwarf named Nygozy, duster background - may change
* Alistair Theirin is the King and did the ritual with Morrigan to save Nygozy.
* The Cousland background is taken by Macha.* - don't know yet
* The elf background is taken by Calliara.

Latest topics
» CALLING - Anyone Left?
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:26 am by Damien Zeehem

» Super Quick Sketch of Badassery
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:04 pm by Calliara

» WHO CAN STILL PLAY?
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm by Calliara

» Damien - the unoriginal soundtrack
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 pm by Damien Zeehem

» The dawn of new days
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm by Damien Zeehem

» Dwelling of Tears - A Double Entendre
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm by Macha

» So - Dragon Age 3
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am by Ianto

» MSN Failure (and Graduating!)
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:41 pm by Final Warrior

» Happy birthday Dragonis !
Fading Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm by Dragonis

Fading Out

+6
Elenri
Tatsoo
Takara
Swift_Assassin
Kraven Shadow
Nygozy
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fading Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Fading Out

Post  Elenri Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Shade sighed again under someones orders. His arm wrapped around Tatsoo as he looked at the group. "I understand Master. Is it wise to take things from the fade back here? I mean if anything is in there it will be dangerous who knows what side effects come with it. I personally wouldn't take anything from in there without knowing for sure that it wasn't going to do something unexpected. We are about to go into one of the oldest areas of the Fade I say leave what is there there."

Shade looked back to Kraven and smiled. "Chosen by who I wonder? Fate, Chance, Destiny, Luck, Or you Master? Or Master Uthza? It doesn't matter were here now I say were wasting time let's go."
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Kassina stood holding Dartmoor's hand and listening to the others talk. Most of what was said went right over hear head. She had heard of the fade and knew that was where they were going but didn't actually know anything about it.

"Can hunt fade? Or like sandy dry place? Need lot food?" She asked, adressing no one in particular, but hoping someone would answer her.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

"Yes, your temptation." he nodded to Wolfram. "With each vial you take you will increase your resistance against Demons and their kin. Once all of them have been taken, you will feel the full effects of their power. I needn't worry about her. If she does approach you, I am sure you will handle her as need be."

"Things in the fade are much much different than here. For instance; what you perceive in the fade in only there for your own perception. It is just a void full of energy that you call demons and fade creatures. If you were to go there and see it as it really was your would probably go insane. Oh, and just float there."

Kraven looked at Shade curiously,"Oldest part of the fade? There is no "new" part of the fade, it was created at once when the universe came into being. We are however going to one of the oldest temples on Thedas; beware of anything there though, as it will have the taint of the old gods on it."

He laughed at Wolfram's comment, "Yes, you are right my friend, you will find some very nice things there; just do not lose sight of the mission."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed May 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Tatsoo had not fully caught everything but she knew what the basics of the conversation was so it did not bother her so much. She waited calmly as they spoke then nodded at Kraven, "Ah see dat dere is much ta look out fer in de fade. Mayhap we be on our way. It be sun come up an ah don know how far we need ta get today."

She smiled at the others, "De odders prolly wanna get goin too as waiting jus makes ah person bouncy."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Kraven waved his hand over a section of grass; plants rose from the ground, creating the outline of a pentagram.

"The journey to the temple is to far to go on foot, at least with the time restraints we have. So, I have asked the earth to move us there. The earth is going to essentially swallow us up and spit us out near the temple. You will feel a strange sensation as this happens; it is as if you become one with the earth."

"Teleportation is not an option, there is so much energy expended in such a magical feat, that it would kill most of the living creatures within a mile radius. There are smaller things such as shadow jump and tree walking. But not in the distance that we are going."

Kraven looked over a Shade, "You are quite transparent my student; Yes I am a divine being, and yes I can transport myself from place to place. But I go through the fade to do so. I go in, seal up the rift, travel to my point of exit, and reseal the rift there as well. The time difference is huge in there, so for some distances it may seem like an instant. But as I have said before, I can not interfere with mortals on that scale. I can guide you on your way that is all. How you get there is of your own accord."

"No Shade, not even you will gain the power of teleportation. Nor should any mortal being have that power. There is much in store for you; as there is for all of you, but some things will remain beyond anyones grasp"

He looked over at Wolfram, "Once Wolfram has finished his transformation, he will become a fadewalker, yes. That is only because of his unique talents, and he would be one of the few who could survive."

"Any other answers that you think I have left out Apprentice?" He smiled and gave the young mage a wink.

"When we are ready to depart, just step into the circle; you will feel a rushing sensation as you are pulled to our destination. You will feel the earth move through you as you become one with it. Do not panic, just relax and it will be over before you know it."
Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenri Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Shade kissed Tatsoo and smiled winking at her. " I will be there with you my love." He stepped into the circle looking at Kraven and smirked. "Well we can't always have everything Master I will be happy with what I am taught and what I learn on my own." He turned his head back to the group and wondered if they would all survive this quest.

He bent down touching the grass as he thanked it in elvhish for allowing them to travel through one so vast and ancient. "The land has seen it all from the first bird to the first elf such ages past what knowledge it must contain, One day I will sit with you alone for a year and open myself to you and your vast experience I hope you will guide me." He stood back up and clutched his dragon staff as he awaited the experience.
Elenri
Elenri

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsoo Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Tatsoo followed Shade and gave him a smirk as she stepped into the circle with him. She gave her own thanks in her own way and nodded at Kraven before turning back to Shade, "Alone ye say?" She teased Shade, "Ah mayhaps get jealous."
Tatsoo
Tatsoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 pm

((( Once you all step into the pentagram please go to this thread: https://dragonageafter.forumotion.com/t418-temple-arrival#7253 , You can of course continue to RP here if need be, except for Shade and Tatsoo, they have already stepped through. )))

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Wed May 18, 2011 11:22 pm

"Wait!...Too late." Wolfram yelled as the two went through the pentagram. "They left their supplies behind." Wolfram put his palm to his face, and flinched at the feeling of metal touching his skin. "That's right, there's armor on this hand."

He looked back at who remained. "Dartmoor, right? Can you grab Shade's supplies, while I carry Tatsoo's?"
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Takara Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 am

Takara watched, listened, and waited as the others spoke. She knew little of the fade, but it sounded like a terrifying place. And now they were going to travel through the earth? What had she gotten herself into?

The mage gasped as the first two dissapeared. Slowly she walked over to where Nygozy had indicated and grabbed her pack of supplies. She was grateful someone had thought of that detail as she had had enough of starving. One of the thing she loved most about freedom was the food.

Takara shouldered the pack and took a deep breath. "G... good luck commander." she said as she passed Nygozy. "P.. please take c.. care of Khael for me." And with that she stepped into the circle.
Takara
Takara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kassina Thu May 19, 2011 8:29 am

Kassina snuggled against Dartmoor as she waited to leave. No one answered her question so she had no idea what to expect. She was frustrated by her lack of understanding but hopefully someone would explain soon. She grabbed a pack of supplies when Dartmoor did and stopped to speak with Nygozy.

"Small alpha take good care pack. Alphas know you speak Kassina. Will listen." Having said all she needed to she went back to Dartmoor and took his hand while planting a kiss on his cheek. "Ready." she said amd waited to follow him through the circle.
Kassina
Kassina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

With the connection he had with all things Elvhen, he could sense the thoughts and reservations she had about the fade. It was something she had never faced before, something that made her weary.

"Don't worry Kassina, all will be explained to you before we have to enter the fade. There are things we have to do before we can go into it. I am sure you will do just fine, I would not have chosen you otherwise."

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Thu May 19, 2011 10:52 am

"I would argue that I should be the last one through, normally. But considering there is a severely weakened mage and a woman with only close range weapons out there on their own, I think I'll go next." Wolfram replied to Dartmoor as he picked up his and Tatsoo's supplies.

"Don't take too long. We need to get going as soon as we can." Wolfram ordered as he stepped next to the circle. He quickly checked off his list of things left to do and when he was sure the list was double checked, he followed Takara through the circle.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am

Nygozy watched as the group left and waited a short time, watching the circle where they had disappeared, "I'm not sure if that would be a comfortable ride." She stated knowing that her shadow would be there as close as possible, "We should get back to camp and get going."

She started to walk off when there was a sound and Wolfram appeared at the circle. Rocks flew all over and she ducked to the ground, turned on her tummy and stared at the battered mage. Nygozy was back on her feet and grabbed his hand to pull him away just as rock started to erupt from the center.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 am

Wolfram barely realized what happened as he was flung back through the portal. He was in shock as he barely acknowledged a jagged piece of rock in his stomach. His outfit suffered some rips and his face had some abrasions, but the worse wasn't through yet. He only managed to stumble back a half step from the portal as his mind began piecing everything together.

His mind was working very slowly, only barely registering getting pummeled by some more rocks. He didn't realize that he was being pulled away as many more rocks traveled through the portal, all as dangerous as the one that rested in his stomach. He collapsed to the ground completely numb to the events going on. He just looked straight up eyes unblinking and his breathing slowing down.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am

"Kai." Ny turned to look for her lover, "Jez is needed."

She held Wolfram and looked for any seeping wounds so she could bind them until Kai got back with Jezarine.

"Wolfram is back here, Kraven. He's hurt but we are getting Jez."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraven Shadow Sun May 22, 2011 2:02 am

"Something......Elvhen magic......rejected.......blood magic ........inside of him. The magic........not mix well ........ magic of demons...........him well ............can heal him quickly."

Kraven's voice was quiet and scattered, as if something was blocking whatever magic was used. An unseen force seemed to push against her, blocking her communication with the ancient elf.

Two fiery red eyes blasted themselves into view, momentarily blocking the Warden Commanders vision. A flash of searing light burned itself into her mind, causing momentary pain. It was gone as suddenly as it had come.

Kraven Shadow
Kraven Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 22, 2011 2:17 am

Nygozy put her hands to her head and held onto it as the pain hit. She snarled, hissing under her breath instead of screaming then yelled out when it was gone. Her eyes were narrowed and face screwed up in a scowl of hatred and rage towards whatever had done that.

She looked at Wolfram to make sure he wasn't any worse, "We need Jezarine." She stated calmly, but there was a hint of fury in her voice.

"Stay where you are. Jezarine is coming so don't worry. We will be fine."
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Sun May 22, 2011 10:02 am

Kai reacted on instinct as chaos errupted around him. He ran to protect Nygozy as rocks began to fly, but she was already down, her reflexes as good as his own. Then she was giving orders. He was loathe to leave her when there was an unknown danger, but he knew better than to dissobey. And it would be good to have the healer here if something more happened.

The elf snarled and then nodded before dissapearing. He darted through the camp at full speed, barely even bothering to hide. He pulled up short as he located the healer. "Jezarine. The hero needs you. Now!" he barked and then waited impatiently for her to follow.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 pm

The arrival of Kai was shocking but Jezarine knew better than to ask questions while Kai was this incensed. It was about Nygozy? She took only a moment to grab her healing pack and ran after the assassin, "Emergency gotta run, Ianto."

She rushed along with Kai to where Wolfram and Nygozy were and she knelt beside the human and dwarf, "Again?" She teased as she started doing a search with her mind, "Is it bad for me to say that I don't like seeing you this much?" At least when it came to her having to heal him all the time. Not that she didn't want to help him, she just didn't want him hurt so much, "Can we go a day without something happening to you? Maybe I should keep you with me and Ianto. That way there will be less chance of Wolfram killings."

Jezarine kept her voice light with joking, trying to make Wolfram feel better. She'd already done a quick check on Nygozy and she and the baby were fine so she directed her energy into her newest friend.
Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Wolfram's eyes began moving around, trying to realize where he was. The area was familiar, and not surrounded by rocks. He began to realize he went back through the portal. He didn't remember why until his hand moved to the rock that was embedded in him. Rocks were falling, one of them knocked him back through the portal, but not before one entered his stomach. He recalled being hit by many more rocks after he came through. He recalled being pulled away, by the commander. She said something about Jezarine, right?

He took a deep breath before the pain hit. He screamed out in pain just before the help arrived. He lifted his head up and got a better look at the wound. He looked over at Nygozy and spoke, "Ambush...They knew we were coming..."

When Jezarine came over she began joking about the fact that every single day she needed to heal him, which had been true. And had he not been blown back through...what if he still got hurt and Takara got sent back? None of them had healing skills. He'd bleed out before they can properly heal him. "The other times was because of my own actions. This time I didn't have a chance to fight back."

"Either way, it looks like I'm staying here for the time being," He said looked at the area the circle once resided.

Last edited by Swift_Assassin on Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 22, 2011 3:49 pm

She nodded slowly at Wolfram, pain still receding from that mind attack, "Yes they knew."

"Well you definitely are not going anywhere fast. You are going to be cushioned to the inch of your life in a wagon with Jezarine watching over you." Nygozy looked to Jezarine, hoping they would be able to move him but was not about to do so if it risked his life.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezarine Sun May 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Jezarine smiled at Wolfram when he spoke but put a finger over his lips, "You are going to nap now." She said as she took a bottle from her pouch and motioned for Nygozy to lift his head so he could drink, "This doesn't taste bad. You like mint right? Now drink this and all the pain will subside and you can sleep for a while. Don't worry. We will soon have you in a wagon and we can talk business then. See those meanies made you have to discuss work!"

She tilted the bottle to his lips to let him drink and gave him a little bit at a time. He needed to be asleep and without the ability to feel pain while she took that rock out.

Jezarine
Jezarine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift_Assassin Sun May 22, 2011 6:55 pm

"I'd be a hypocrite if I did otherwise." Wolfram replied just before Jezarine went to silent him. Looks like she's having her way after all. He just put one hand out, with a single finger pointed. He then unlatched the strap securing his staff. "I'll leave you to unlatch the other straps when needed."

He then opened his mouth and drank the potion. His eyes winced in pain as he adjusted himself to properly drink it. It wasn't long before the effects were felt and he quickly fell asleep.
Swift_Assassin
Swift_Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nygozy Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Nygozy watched as Wolfram fell asleep then looked to Jezarine, "Can you save him, Jez?"

Jezarine had her eyes closed then opened them and started removing the clothes she needed off of him. Nygozy helped. The healer started to work, getting out supplies so she could remove the stone, "Yes. He is not going to be active for a while after this, I can guarantee it but he should be able to travel as long as he's cushioned extremely well."

"And you are in the wagon to take care of him. Very well. We will have Ianto in the wagon with you as protection, like we have a choice any more with that than we do with Kai being with me." She smirked and waited for Kai's reaction as Jezarine giggled.

The healer went to work and put her all into saving her new friend.
Nygozy
Nygozy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum